Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCharacter Meet UP - Page 4 I_voting_barCharacter Meet UP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCharacter Meet UP - Page 4 I_voting_barCharacter Meet UP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Character Meet UP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

Character Meet UP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:38 am

Around 3, or so, I woke up. I was in the room I had offered to Xirori. Why did he put me in here? Probably because I was moving around on the couch. Not my fault I had freakishly crazy dreams. I mean, I've never fallen off the couch before. Blaze was on the pillow next to my head. I smiled when I saw him, then I got up making sure I didn't wake him. I walked into the bathroom to take a look at myself.

"What's happened to you Roxanna...?" I asked myself when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I was still me, but in a way I wasn't. Did that make sense? I thought. Probably. Probably not. I took down my hair, and brushed it. For some odd reason, I always brush my hair when I wake up in the middle of the night. Why? Hell I didn't know. Then I removed the eyeliner and eye make-up I had on. I looked at myself one last time, then I walked into the living room because I wanted to go into the kitchen to grab a snack. I saw Xirori. He was sitting on the floor. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want him to know I was up. I just leaned in to doorway staring at him with a grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:44 am

Xirori

Blaze walked past me, bushing up to me as he hopped onto my lap. I pet him and smiled.

"Good evening. How are you?" The cat meowed at me and pawed my chest. I laughed softly and pet him.

"I'll guess that means your doing well." a loud purr escaped the small animal and i continued to pet it.

"So i guess this means your owner is awake, eh?" I cat seemed to be nodding at me, it's tail flicking toward the doorway. I smirked and just kept petting the cat. If she wanted to come join me she could, if not it was fine.

Night would be over soon...
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:58 am

I walked into the living room after about a minute or so. It was known that I was up so why not just join him?

"Thanks for putting me in there." I said being nice. And I really meant it. It was nice. He was looking out for my safety and I liked that. He cared. Blaze meowed when he saw me. I sat on the couch and Blaze meowed again. I liked the company of my cat. And I liked the company of Xirori. I mean, he understands me... right...? If not, then, well, I don't really know the answer to that...

It was almost morning, I guess. 3:15, yes. But, it wouldn't be dark outside for long. The sun had to rise. And today is Saturday. The day I was off work. The day that I got to sit on my ass and be lazy... ALL day. And I enjoyed being lazy, I really did, but after a while, I run out of shit to do. I mean, I always watch T.V, go on my laptop to check my email and print some things out, order pizza, and yeah. That about sums up my Saturday. Not a fun time now is it? Nope. Not at all. Not really. When I was still with Max he would come over and hang out but he never said anything. All he did was insult Blaze, or tell my that what I was wearing made me look like a slut. Or he would call me a whore. I never understood his small, perverted little mind and maybe that was for the best...? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:04 am

Xirori

The sun was going to rise soon and I wasn't sure what that ment for me. Would i be welcomed to stay or did i even want to? was Uka still out their, watching us? He doesn't have a scent so i couldn't tell if he was around us or not. We had both murdered in the darkness but they were people no one would notice. Or would they? Would Uka know? He had a way of knowing those things. I looked up at Rokushii. I just stared.

How had I gotten here. Sitting on her floor and spending the night at her house. I should be back in my cavern planing my next move. This doesn't seem fair. It doesn't seem right. I shouldn't be here, yet i didn't want to leave. The fact of these feelings were making me want to go home and faster. But... I don't think i could leave Rokushii here.....this isn't good...at all. I have to think of something else.

"What were you dreaming about." it wasn't a question. It was a statment.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 am

He asked what I was dreaming about? Or was it a statement? I couldn't tell but I answered it anyway.

"Prom Night." That's all I said. I'm sure he could gather the rest.

I let out a sigh. I liked having the company. I liked having people around. I scratched Blaze behind his ear and he purred loudly.

I looked at Xirori. I could tell he was thinking about things just by the look on his face. He was thinking long and hard. What he was thinking about I didn't know. Maybe I didn't want to know. Maybe I did. I didn't know anymore. I didn't know what I wanted anymore. I grinned, granted I didn't know why. Whatever Xirori was think about probably wasn't a good thing. Was he thinking about Uka? Probably. Was he still around? That, I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:27 am

Xirori

I have to go back to Zoar. It's the only way to get Uka to leave. But i dont know if i can. I have to forget about this for now.

"Prom Night" she said in a voice that was as haunting as a ghost. I nodded, i understood. I wanted to take her memories of the moment away, to ease her mind some how. With a sigh i looked around the appartment. I decided i'll ask, if she says no then I'll be fine leaving her. I just can't leave without asking...

"Rokushii..."

"Yes?"

"Do you....would you like to go to Zoar with me?"
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Zoar? Me? Leave? I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave or not. I would be amongst people who were like me and I wouldn't feel left out in this world. What about my Job and Blaze? I wasn't going to leave him here. He would starve and die. I loved him. Loved him like my own child. He was my baby.

"Would I be able to bring Blaze with me? He's my life and I can't leave him here." I said softly, but loud enough for Xirori to hear me. Blaze heard me too. He jumped into my arm and started purring and meowing. I don't think he wanted me to leave. Or better yet, leave him. I didn't want to leave him and if I couldn't take him with me, I wasn't going anywhere. That was a promise.

I waited patiently for him to answer. I was still asking questions but I wasn't asking as many. I tried to restrain myself from asking them and it worked, for the most part. I mean, if the question was bothering me, then yeah I would ask, but if it wasn't important, then no, I wasn't going to ask it. Even though I so badly wanted to ask a whole bunch of questions but I could tell that the questions got underneath Xirori's skin. It wasn't my fault I was curious. Okay, well, maybe it was, but I just can't help it. I bit my bottom lip nervously as I waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Xirori

"Are you kidding?" She looked at me like she was about to say no. I hushed her by opening my own mouth.

"If you didn't want to bring him I'd take him myself!" I chuckled. I had gotten accustomed to the cat and thought he might like meeting the Zoar forms of himself.

by the gods' i was actually planing things for if she came with me...

"Listen. We're not in a major danger zone any more so any questions you have let them out. I'll answer them.... All of them. No matter what it is." I know i was about to get an ear full.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:41 pm

I was smiling. And I let out a joyful laugh.

"Yes, I'll come." I replied. Blaze purred loudly and meowed. I think he wanted to come as well. "And if you want my questions, then I'll ask them."

He looked at me and grinned. He knew I had THOUSANDS of questions and he knew I was going to threw them at him.

"What's Zoar like?" That was the only one I asked. That was really the only question I wanted to know the answer to. Of course, I had many other questions, but I wanted to know about Zoar first and for most.

"Okay, tell me this as well, do you have a special someone on Zoar?

How bad is Uka? And why is he on earth?

And, another one, I want to know why you're here on Earth."

I sat back and waited for him to answer. I could tell he didn't want to answer them, but in a way, he wanted too.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Xirori

I leaned back and smirked. Shaking my head i laughed a hearty laugh.

"You sure know how to get to the point of what you want. haha alright all right, i'll answer. I ow you that much. Besides, I am a male of my word." I pet Blaze and started the think about how to say this.

"Zoar is the most beautiful place. It has forests that are as tall as the tallest mountain on earth and mountains that are the size of this planet. Obviously, Zoar is bigger then Earth. Their are Dragons that control the elements, spirits that protect different areas. All the colors are more vibrant there. At night, you see all the stars in the sky that surround the three moons. We have a red moon, white moon, and violet moon and in the day we have a yellow sun, jade sun, and blue sun.

TV and internet, all those things don't exist there. none of the spices are aloud to destroy the world, and all the things they have here have destroyed this world. Thats why i'm here. One of the reasons at least. I was sent here to find out if the humans were as bad as we thought. We were wrong. Their worse. I'm also here because some of the spirits might have traveled here to escape Zoar and punishment for betraying the gods'. Luckily none are here so i'll be heading home anyway."

"Uka ...Uka is a split soul. Half his soul is Omaga's, the god of Dark Matter and the bastard thats trying to take over the world. the other half of his soul is the soul of a spirit guardian, Aku. He's just a screwball when he's himself but if Omaga gets to him he becomes a killing machine and he's dainto hard to keep dead. He's probably on earth because of me. Thats why i didnt want you to leave my site. I didn't want him to kill you because you were by me."

"As for a special someone... i use to think so but i doubt it now."
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:09 pm

I stared at him. I had no emotion on my face. Just a solid look.

"Why do you doubt having the special someone?

Why was a chosen to be changed?"

I had questions fill my head whenever he answered. I had to keep asking them. He said he would answer all the questions I had so if I kept having them come to me, I would keep asking them. And if I kept asking them, he would keep answering them. Blaze meowed and jumped out of my arms. He walked over to Xirori and rubbed against his leg. He was purring loudly. I could hear him from where I was standing, even though I was standing a mer 4 feet away, Blaze purred loud at times. He really liked Xirori. Normally he hated the male breed. That's why he hated Max. And Alex, Max's brother and Lucy's boyfriend. Xirori was different and I'm glad Blaze liked him. Because, so did I.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Xirori

I sighed. I thought she was mad and i wasn't very sure why. I pet blaze, unable to look at Rokushii.

"I doubt having a special someone because... first of let me explain something. Uka and I were rivals for a females heart. Thats why I hate him so much in the first place. But.... the female we both wanted didn't want us -or so she acted- but in order to save us she sacraficed her soul and body in order to bring peace to Zoar and, she hoped, between us."

"As for your other question, i don't have an answer. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:51 pm

"I'm not mad at you. I know you're thinking that I am." How did I know that? I honestly have no idea. "And I'm sorry about the girl you liked."

I let out a sigh. I looked the the clock. It had just changed to 4:15. Normally Lucy would be getting up for work. I had no idea where she worked. She would never tell me. Maybe it was better that way. I don't really know anymore. I head was hurting from thinking so much. And there was a horrible ringing in my ears and I have no idea why it was there, or what even caused it. Blaze let out a meow. For what reason, I didn't know. Then he hopped up on the coffee table and laid there knocking down Lucy's book. It flipped open to one page. A picture landed by my feet. I bent down and picked it up.

"Why does Lucy have this?" I asked myself. It was a simple picture. A picture of the stupid, drunk, 16 year old me. Then I looked at the journal. I picked it up and started reading.

Once I was done reading I had a look of disgust on my face. She wrote about everything in my life from what happened when I was drunk. She wrote about me getting help, everything! She had NO right what-so-ever to do that. I flipped to another page. A picture of me getting caught from toilet papering out teachers house was there. I read that. She planned the whole thing. She was the one who called the police. She knew! She planned it! She knew I had a bad knee! She knew it all! She knew all about me! And all this time I thought she was my friend...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Xirori

"Looks like it was a good thing i tapped her, even if she made the feeling worse..." Dainto i was trying so hard to forget my thirst. Whatever, once i got back to Zoar Gothi.....no wait.... she wouldn't be there.... I'll most likely never see her again. I'd have to find someone else to drink from. At least there were many young women, young females more than willing to let someone like me tap them. Someone of my status...someone of my blood.

I got up and walked behind Rokushii. I took the journal from her and stayed behind her.

"Tell me. Do you want to leave. Come with me to a world different then this. A world were you don't have to be worried about being betrayed.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:16 pm

I turned around and stared at him. I stared deep into his eyes.

"Yeah, me and Blaze to want to come with you. We'll come. I've had enough of this place anyway."

I looked the photo I was still holding. "How could I of been so blind. She was basically using me this whole time to get information."

Blaze stood and stretched. He knocked a picture frame off the table. One of me and Lucy from a costume party. Years ago. We were like, 18, 19 years old. Blaze was in the picture though so it was taken shortly after I got him because he was still a kitten.

"When do we leave?" I looked at him and Blaze jumped on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Xirori

"Now. We have to get to the cavern i've been staying in. You have five minutes to pack." Get only things you can carry. Oh, and if you like your tea grab some of it because we don't have that kind."

I walked away and leaned against the wall by the dining table. Leaning on my arm, my forehead pressed against my forearm, i looked out onto the world called Earth. The light was going to be rising soon. We didn't have time.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:30 pm

I ran into the empty bedroom, grabbed a suit case, and then packed the outfits I wore the most and my converse. I also grabbed my eyeliner, and my glitter eye-make up. And my brush and three hair ties. I grabbed Blaze a few bags of treats. Thank god I had a huge bag to shove all this stuff in. I also grabbed a picture of me and Blaze. He was so cute. Enough of my talking. The sun was rising. What else did I need? Oh yes. That was it. I grabbed my drawing book and my pencil kit. And I grabbed my black nail polish and a pair of black flip flops. I was going to need them. Well, I didn't put those in my bag. I put those on my feet. Then I walked into the living room, set my bag down on the couch and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed my Chi tea bags and the cinnamon. Then I walked back into the living room and put them in my bag. Blaze purred. I think he was glad to be getting out of here.

"I'm ready." I said. That's all I said. Was I really ready though? Yes... No? No! I KNEW I was ready. "I'm positive I am."
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Xirori

Good. It was time to go. I didn't need the problem of draging her around.

"Half of the things you brought you wont be needing nor will you mostlikey be using. It doesn't matter though. We can work that out when we get there." I put my hand down and called for Blaze. He rushed over to me and climbed up my arm, onto my shoulder.

"Do you remember how we got here? The Dematerialization?"

"Uh...kind of..."

"Well we're about to do it again so get over here."
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:50 pm

I walked over to him and I put my arms around my waist. I waited. What was about to happen, I didn't know how he did it, but he did so whatever. It was better then walking. Before I knew it, we were in this cavern on the other side of town. It was dark, small, and musty. Blaze jumped down and sat at my feet. I released my grip from around Xirori's waist. I took a step. Blaze followed. All I wanted to do was look around. Every time I took a step, Blaze followed me. He wasn't an outdoor cat so he was very confused and probably scared for his life.

"So, what are the things I won't be needing? I mean, I use all those things." I said. I sat down on a flat rock. Blaze jumped on my lap and laid there. His tail swinging back and forth. His eyes were shut and I don't think he was letting me get up. He was comfortable. Granted the cave was cold and I had a hoodie in my bag, I could suffer. My poor cat was scared for his life and had me to protect him. Yes, he had Xirori too but when Blaze was scared, I was the only one who could approach him, or even touch him. Anyone who wasn't me, would get hissed at, batted at and possibly even bitten. Blaze never hurt anyone though. He was declawed in the front so he couldn't hurt anyone and he never bites. So the worst he could do was hiss. I put my hand on his head and stroked his soft black coat softly. He started purring. Very softly, but he was purring none the less.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Xirori

I walked away, toward a box that was set deeper in the cavern. Picking it up i brought it over to where Rokushii and Blaze were sitting. I set it down and started rummaging though it. Taking my leather bag, i filled my old clothing, books, scrolls, and notes into it. I peaked at Rokushii from under my arm. I sighed. She was going to be one surprised girl.

I took off my trench coat and folded it, stuffing it into my ready to burst bag. with a sigh i started unbuttoning my shirt. The silk wouldn't last the planet jump. It has too much pressure on it. I took off my shirt and let it slip into the corners of my bag, which i clipped onto the side of my pants. A gasp echoed behind me. Rokushii must have seen it.

The tattoo of a dragon, serpent dragon, that was on my back didn't just stay there. It moved, flew over the mounds that were my muscles. It was the color of a dark rainbow, changing color every time it moved. Out of its mouth spit carvings of magic that encircled me.

Or maybe she was just surprise i really was made of nothing but muscle.

I turned to her, her bright eyes full of nothing but amazement. Walking over to her, i noticed Blaze was scared. Kneeling down next to her, i pet Blaze. he looked at me as if angered but then purred and rubbed against me. I let my arm lax. he got up and climbed to my shoulder where he laid back down. Rokushii was a statue of bewilderment.

I leaned into her, my face getting dangerously close to her neck. I took a sniff of her. Her dark blood was lacking. She didn't have enough blood to make the trip. Kail, i barely did. But she...she had never done this before and she had only had a sip of blood since her beginning...

This wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 pm

I was confused as the fact as to why he was smelling my neck. It was creepy, and odd. But the dragon tattoo on his back was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life! It moved! It changed color! It was amazing. If everyone on Zoar was like him, then I was in trouble. All I had were 11 earrings and a belly button ring. What the hell was that gonna get me up there? Laughs? Snickers? Stares? Hatred? Would they even accept me up there? I was so different. I liked exploring. Asking questions. Getting to know people. I had a feeling they were nothing like that since Xirori didn't enjoy asking questions. I didn't want to make them mad. I wanted them to accept me. And what about Blaze? Would they like him? What would they think of him? I was asking myself WAY to many questions. I didn't know the answer to everything and I really didn't know the answers to those. I was just a bit scared to find out the answers. It scared me a bit.

"Why are you this close to me?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. I also had a confused look on my face. Life was confusing in general, but this new life of mine was the most confusing thing I have ever had to figure out. It was, I don't know. Different. Weird. Strange. But somehow very very cool. Awesome. Fascinating. Probably the most amazing thing EVER! But still, I was just scared to see how they all reacted around me. How they treated me. What they thought of Blaze. And how they would treat him.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Xirori

"Your not going to make the trip like this. I'll have to go fine you something to drink."

I walked away from her to the mouth of the cave and looked outside. the sun was rising behind us and the world was awakening. It would be easy to find her someone.

"Just so you know, your a lot like the people on Zoar. Don't think that just because I'm one way they are all the same. I'm this way because i have to be. Its my duty to be. On Zoar most people love questions, they'll think your the most interesting thing. The only thing they wont understand are those piercings. Most don't have them. No humans do that's for sure. But you wont be living on the human content anyway."

Where was she going to live....in the castle with me? ....I'd have to get Zexlin's ok.....dainto i didn't think about this....oh well, Zexlin won't defy me.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:18 pm

More killing? Interesting. I felt thirsty anyway.

"The college campus is filled with kids. I could always go there, if you would want me to." That was a statement, NOT a question.

I can't believe he knew my thoughts. "Oh, glad I'll be like them. But I can't really take out my piercing. Well, I can, but I can't leave them out for long periods of time because then the holes that I put them through will close up. And trust me, you never see the one in my belly button unless I'm wearing this shit around." I opened my bag and grabbed my hoodie. I put it on. A black and blue hoodie with a star on the back, and small stars on the pocket in the front. "And as for my earrings, will they really mind those?"

Then another question came to me. Where were me and Blaze going to stay?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Xirori

"why does it matter if they close up? You'll never be back here to impress the sex driven humans. Trust me, you'll make enough of a statment when we get there. As soon as we're there i'll have cloths ordered for you. I'll only take a few hours. You'll have rooms full of new clothing to look through."

She needs to drink... but is a human enough...

"I'll have to go get a few humans for you. One isn't enough for the trip. We have to be fast though, if we get to Zoar in the daylight you'll be burned badly. I don't know if my healer will be around so we have to be careful."
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:34 pm

"i dont want them to close because... my mom pierced my ears for me before she died. Its like, something I have to remember her with."

He wasn't making this easy. I knew I wouldn't be here anymore. I knew that very well. But if he wants to hurry to Zoar, then maybe we should stop the chit chat and actually get me some people who no body will actually miss so I can suck them dry? Like... oh, I don't know... SOON?! God, whatever happened to being a polite socialite every now and again. Granted, my mother always said, 'never be to open or you'll tear yourself apart.' and I never knew what she meant by that and I probably never will know what she meant by that, but whatever right? She was dead and gone. But, she sure as hell wasn't forgotten.

"And if you want me to get a bunch of people, I can go to a college campus and suck a few of them dry. A lot of those kids won't be missed at all. Neither will a majority of the teachers."

That's all I said. Nothing more, and nothing less. I just sat on the rock and waited for him to answer me, which could be in a matter of seconds. But who really knew, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Meet UP
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next