Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+8
mars bar
Reaper_HarrisPunk
lilM
Rayne and Sunflowers
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
The jatsman
Sage
SilentxMidnight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:37 pm

("...the other idea is to have this forum as to your homebase that you keep quietish, much like mine if you remember, if simply because each livewriter has a storeroom, just somewhere to store the posts and then edit them experimenting with different layouts readying them for the forays across forumland then..." preposed the goblin)

repost from elsewhere,

"...back in the morning, will dance with you then, promise..." went the goblin signalling the sandman to do his worst now, adding "...yes, it's been a long day, where I was writing as if between the gaps within it, and where too, my usual battle line had the hastani nailing a couple of raw posts, the principals edited a few more, and even the triarii came up with some matching pictures now...", for yes, the tide of battle had gone the goblin's way today, though it seemed that many other days his dailylife had had the upper hand then, for the point of live wasn't dailylife

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 2starcatcher
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:10 pm

repost from elsewhere

whereupon the goblin showed up, saluted the man in the mirror once more, and then opened the awaiting slot's mouth, asking "...well slot what do you think, can readers ever follow something like this then...", "...nah, l don't think they ever read this far now goblin, a hopeless bunch the lot of them..." replied the slot chewing on the goblin's words before gulping them down now, continuing "...and besides goblin, the moment you start compromising for the sake of some unknown readership however flattering it may seem you're missing the whole point of your being anonymous on forumland, l mean whose posts are they anyway where how can you prove it to yourself without being anonymous now, that's the point of your anonymity goblin, for isn't it your insincerity towards your readers also your honesty towards them too..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Silent-Reflection-George-Underwood
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:50 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Together we create art. Its remarkable and I hope the artists we choose agree to the context and how we are spreading their work around. Not smearing mind you, sharing it and using the beauty we see in it. No one makes any money from this, its live writing and it lovely!

"...so true, and you are a versed exponent of it now, and yet I'm a realist here too..." mentioned the goblin thanking xxxxx, continuing "...in that I'm up against my own, if not everyone else's, lack of time now, where I can manage about a post a day, and where, judging from the hitcount and using myself as a benchmark now, I can tell that most people still have enough time to read these posts, whereas, if I were either writing a fully versed book or trying to pull people towards my blog, it increasingly looks like I'm asking too much from that time that none of us seem to have anymore, moreover, doesn't everyone want to have their say today, in other words to form their own opinions from within their own replies, meaning..., meaning that unlike one way books, or those talking down to blogs, this just becomes a two way street between the equals that we all are now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Encounter_zps58bdb82d
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:53 am

repost from "central character = you" thread, finished

Quote :
So how many people out there just have a habit of writing themselves into their stories? It doesn't mean it's an exact description of you, maybe it's a person you would like to be? Or maybe it's you in a situation you would like to be in? Would love to hear your thoughts!

"...not quite like that then..." replied the goblin, adding "...as I tend to be all of my characters now, that is, the muse is probably the inspirational part of me, whereas the goblin is just my normal self, the witchdoctor is the clever calculating part of me, the man in the mirror is me in dailylife, where my conscience is portrayed as the voice in the background...", whereupon the harlequin narrator just wondered why the goblin had forgot to mention her, not that she knew what part of him she was either, just that she had the woman's agility to portray the scene as she saw it, thinking "well that goblin's ok I suppose, just he always seem outnumbered my the rest of us in here"

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Alex_ross_joker_harlequin
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:02 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
What do I expect of my fellow writers? I expect other writers to criticize my work at every turn. My grammar, holes in the story, where I could improve and every little detail. Critics help me improve my writing in every possible way.

whereupon the goblin showed up, looked at the post and simply said "...welcome to here then, ah but please don't expect me to correct you now, where, in each correction that you accept as valid from me, a part of your individuality is lost by it, so I'll tell you what, if you join us posting on this forum, I will offer you a sense of deadline and a feeling of audience...", in fact, the goblin was fed up with coming across all these clones of perfectionism, simply for him the painters/writers/poets/musicians/filmmakers that the goblin actually admired in life had been the very ones that had branched out on their own as if complimenting the set norm here with their own uniqueness, saying "...look, if you want to write like everyone else then that is how it will turn out, meaning that sometimes the gods punish us by granting us our own wishes..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 6290137782_fba06b2ef9_z
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:54 pm

repost from elsewhere

"...yes, I love that picture too xxxxx..." replied the goblin who had missed the post till now, saying "...well, one doesn't see many old people in the cinema, I guess they're pacing their money out, something which I too am increasing learning to my cost, so here's a link that might help you then...", as the goblin put up the link suspecting that it might not work in other countries, "...so now, for our date then, how about the seaside, a gentle wind, the smell of salt, the hails of seagulls, a english beach on a sunny day, with a little transistor radio that plays radio caroline's latest pop music, a towel that covers the bumps of shale as one lies down thinking that there's still hours ahead to read one's paperback without a care in the world beyond the need to know who killed the victim to see if one's guess was right after all...", yes, those dates weren't much then but it was everything at the time where the goblin would be there waiting now

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 English-seaside-starfish-audio
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 pm

repost from elsewhere

"...me, I'm just writing in posts now..." repeated the goblin, thanking xxxxx continuing "...actually how one does it, which of the various parts one takes on board or rejects is entirely up to the individual here, yet each aspect within what I do has a clear reason to me to why I do it, where I am not the only livewriter now, nor am I the livewriter with the highest hitcount either though I love what this writing with a passion, moreover if one were to ask me what I want from this realm of anonymity here I would put it as a writer's way with words, an illustrator's eye, and an internetself, where I befriend others without taxing them for if I were alone here there would be no sense of audience, nor feeling of deadline, nor anything to feed upon by way of their replies, so it's funny little journey to self that meets others on the way isn't it..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 JD-Challenger-Dance-Of-Life-Dance-Of-Death
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:18 pm

("...I guess I'm alone on this forum then..." smiled the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, finished

"...so who would buy a bond of debt where those who furnish the benefice of it are increasingly unable to do so..." asked the goblin seeing how the subprime had been exactly this same dilemma, while noting too, all those other type bonds that are still floating upon the stock exchange to an ever waning faith of its investors in an increasingly bearish market, saying "...and everything just points to gold doesn't it, but few today remember the surrender of bullion act of 1932 where, then too, gold had seemed the perfect haven until it became apparent that gold was just too valuable to leave in private hands, so the new president, president roosevelt that is, on his first day in office, stepped in and forcibly bought one's goblin off one for dollars again...", just the goblin was feeling that, what with the combination of these debtbond timebombs, together with this new gold rush, that things were increasing pointing to the powers that be doing something like that, saying "...remember it's what they don't mention most that is they'll most likely do..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Greenspan-blackhole-wrkers
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:41 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Look -- we're here for different reasons. The only time I very pay attention to you is when I'm annoyed by you constantly promoting what you do -- instead of just letting it stand on its own merit. And you invariably insinuate that what the majority of us are here to do is old hat -- as if we can't see that readership for traditional forms is decreasing. All that's a no-brainer. The thing is -- it is in no way being overtaking by what you do. What's happening in "forumland" is an infinitesimal drop in that bucket compared to the other things that compete for a reader's attention -- on the internet and elsewhere -- so it's kind fo funny the importance you attach to what you do -- as evidence by your belief that I am somehow unwittingly feeding you rather than just calling it as I see it. It boarders on delusional.

"...three social networks are growing, their being forumland, facebook and twitter..." mentioned the goblin, thanking xxxxx for pointing the right facts with wrong conclusions, adding "...first, I write like this because a normal writing style would betray my identity straight off, which is important to anyone who wants to remain anonymous while writing honestly now, moreover, you and I are on forumland so understandably I have a bias toward our little infinitesimal drop in that bucket as opposed to your elsewhere, or any of those expanding writing mediums, none of which exactly spring to mind within this declining market we agree upon, so yes, even if the edit thread is not my thread at all, I do have every faith in what I do now, a faith I extend towards this growing forum on an expanding forumland too, where I have no qualms whatsoever about sharing my enjoyment of writing directly in posts, where obvious I can't force anyone to do as I do, and where if you actually had the sense to ask one of the others on that thread why they posted there, or asked one of the other livewriters on another forum why they did it too, you might yet turn into someone who actually understood something, and besides, how many times now have I suggested to you to show me up by posting something on that thread of what a post should be then, instead of which this is the second time you give me your tedious negative conjectures as if what I did came with a health warning reading  warning: this posting method has not been approved of, nor meets the requirements of, the one and only xxxxx's authority standard here, so please proceed with utmost caution now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Untitled-by-John-Cameron1width560height370
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:27 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Quote :
"...I like you already..." went the goblin, adding "...go on spill the beans then, I mean which writer's forum are we talking about here that banned you..."
oh it was xxxxx forum, tell my buddy he was unworthy of my handie.

the goblin had been removed form that forum too, but had kept all the PMs to prove it, yet he never talked about ex forums anyway, preferring instead to just give any forum that welcomed him still, his posts and rapport, saying "...well, this forum's membership is growing, not least because it is both imaginative and engaging, for example this forum has not once locked a thread upon me, nor deleted an entire thread with a "so there" PM either, instead it has simply talked to me offering a compromise between its needs and mine, over pictures for example...", but in fact the goblin also knew that if he failed here too, then regardless of whatever excuse he made, it would prove that those forums had been right in banning him, smiling "...so I'm out to prove them wrong by getting it right this time, yet I'm the same me here as I was there, with the same views and holding to the same heresy even, but doesn't everyone have some sort of agenda on forumland anyway, where mine is to become the most read goblin on forumland..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Jack%2BNicholson
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:35 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
The fact is, without the the folks who are interested in writing traditional stories, novels or poetry, the platform for the "Goblin" wouldn't exist. The people who do read your musings, for the most part, are here for different reasons entirely than what you promote -- and I don't see a lot of converts.

"...ah I'm afraid my platform here has only just begun, though I don't think you need to worry about me going unread should something untoward happen to me here, I mean, by the time I have finished writing this, I have about twenty other notifications from various forums to reply to, yes I love this forum for it's growing membership, yet my being anonymous means that readership in itself cannot be my goal, instead rapport is my goal, even if I agree that too is based on readership, ...", in fact, the goblin wondered if xxxxx would care to see himself feeding the goblin now, adding "...ah now, looks like I don't need to convert you into someone feeding me after all, or would you like to further pretend that this not exactly what it is here, nom, nom, nom, nom..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Baracknomnom
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:17 am

repost from elsewhere, the random thoughts page

"...me, I'm thinking on empty now..." went the goblin, sitting in the silence of the public library, where around him the obsolete references books sat neatly stacked upon upon their shelves like so many vultures perched there to witness those who used the WIFI now, whereupon the goblin looked once more across the room to reconfirm his conjecture that not one book was being read now, some notes taken on paper perhaps, but not an open book in sight, so the goblin just sighed "...and who would have me write a book in all this then, surely if forumland is where the readership is then I must write within my posts instead, and just be grateful that people is still reading posts at least..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Digital_assassination-520x245
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:18 am

repost from elsewhere, the "ramdom thoughts" threads

"...no, they're just random thoughts on a random thoughts threads, for what else would one expect to see here, and besides, what isn't spam to someone somewhere..." mused the goblin turning back to his own thoughts again, where the gray sky of yesterday had continued into today too, seeming a perfect backdrop to the present plot where plots always seemed to contain a deception within them, saying "...ah now, it couldn't really have happened without their man on the inside, where the real problem to date had been the glass-steagall regulatory barrier between commercial banks and investment banks, simply speculators weren't able to use people's bank deposits because of this barrier then, so someone had to be maneuvered into the federal reserve from j p morgan, first to weaken this barrier, yes, but then bring it down under clinton in 1999, thus allowing speculators to plow money into bonds creating the subprime bubble 2007, and the groundwork for at least three other bond bubbles yet to burst, that someone was alan greenspan...", but the goblin's time was up now, his thoughts would have to wait awhile longer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Bankster-chess
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:19 am

repost from elsewhere

the goblin explained a bit, saying "...money is a token of debt, one that is invariably eroded by time through inflation, the erosion is caused by its increased availability whereas its limited supply assures its stability, therefore safe havens become those things that are of limited supply, gold, swiss francs, paintings, property, etc., however, the powers that be restrict the use of these safe havens as currency, either because of the impracticality of bartering objects as currency, or more obviously, because they prefer to regulate the supply of currency here, both for taxing reasons and for boosting the economy with the occasional injections of capital called quantitative easing, that QE1 and QE2 of late...", so the goblin just repeated his previous post's point, saying "... today we have two currencies in use in america, the up front paper money, and the behind the scenes bank loans, where they are perfectly convertible one to the other, and where the amount of total finance within the system then becomes one of the sum of printed notes times the actual number of banks times the number fifteen, fifteen being the bank minimal holding here or its reserve then, in short far to much liquidity chasing far too little production, simply a world swimming in debt results..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Falling-money1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:25 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
You worry you are corrupting me? How so? I agree, a Livewriter does seem similar to a graffiti artist in terms of their ideals, approach and execution. And why not introduce the others? I don't think assumption and exclusion would be consistent with the inclusive, open-minded attitude that seems core to Livewriting.
"...well, the only determining factor to a livewriter is probably that trait of storing posts now..." replied the goblin, adding "...so now kobold, do you store your posts I wonder, do you suddenly feel that something you have replied is worth keeping and could be polished, perhaps the slippery slope starts from there then, or perhaps it might just be that you suddenly want to practice writing in third person for your book, and might want to add a picture each time to practice illustrating, perhaps you might want to land on a forum and within the space of a week hold the fastest growing thread there, you could speak to JATS on nonewbs forum, or the foolish on her laughinggrounds forum, there are others livewriters, one of the best was spirit but she has gone quiet since way back...", and with that the goblin was checking length, visualizing it for the picture, and stocking it for polishing later, smiling "...red or blue posting pill then kobold..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Red_pill__blue_pill
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:28 am

repost from elsewhere, goblin still loving his ebook reader

Quote :
hmmm...was it cheaper than a set of recycled pencil and paperpad ? but wait... what do you look like when using it in public ... it's uber-cool factor ?
the goblin thanked the poster for her comment suggesting pen and paper in place of using a textile ebook reader for notes here, but he felt he had to decline explaining why it was just so important for one to keep up appearances here carrying one's textile ebook reader on one at all times, explaining “...you see, apart from the mere fact that one might suddenly want to take notes, or listen to those ripped mp3s, there is the dictionary, and those 350 odd books too...” continuing “...where too, imagine if one were to fall down a hole in the road, one could read at leisure until rescued then, and what if some sudden craving for literature and intellectual aspirations arose within one, you'd have shakespeare plays and lord byron's poems next to the goblin's very own posts too, yes, gone would be that urge to go shoot people in walmats, for now one could take the moral highground here, just like giving money to WWF for animals that you never see, one could simply save writers from extinction by uploading books that no one ever has time to read, enough to bring a smile to anyone's face I imagine..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Forced-smile
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:31 am

repost from elsewhere

the next day of many perhaps, and the goblin sits alone with his thoughts again, saying "...funny how we share this living then, where we all expect the young to outlive the old, the well to outlive the frail, etc., but isn't the truth of the matter that "no one has any more life than anyone else does", just we share this moment of now together where the next moment it could well be different...", outside, the wet dreary rooftops under the gray cloudy evening sky seemed to remind the goblin that so much in this life is built upon the mere assumption of certainty where in the end there is only ever one certainty that awaits

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Night-of-the-Demons-006
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:31 am

repost from elsewhere

"...ah, but what has happened before is likely to happen again..." replied the goblin now, enjoying the replies now, adding "...though first you need to see that the money within the financial system is only initially created by those printing presses, where the rest is created by the bank in their lending, where each bank is allowed to lend out 15 dollars to any one dollar it holds as its reserve, but then once that loan is made out, the resulting money is invariably redeposited to another bank thus allowing that bank to lend 15 times its worth again, thus debts upon debts we are all sold a system that cannot sustain itself indefinitely, so their trick is to then speculate with commercial bank deposits, our personal savings that is, simply because those are the only bonds backed by the government when they eventually turn to junk...", just that the goblin's mind was on student loan bonds now, where one in five american students are in default, but where the real question was where the leverage for that bond came from, for it would be interesting to find out if they had actually been underwritten with personal bank deposits again

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Wall-Street-During-The-Great-Depression-e1322134900246
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:59 pm

repost from elsewhere

"...it's just a paradox then..." went the goblin thinking upon it now, relating "...in that if one explains something as obvious as one's overall readership will grow by incorporating one's writing style directly into one's posts it will either ruffle the feathers of those who didn't accept that fact as yet, or further alienate those who wish not to be reminded of the fact anyway, whereas if one keeps one's mouth shut posting on like this, up goes the readership anyway, thus proving one's point all along without much effort on one's part, so I think I'll go easy on explaining what I do for just doing it then, letting the reader see the result for themselves then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Cool-birds-1920x1080-wallpaper_large
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:59 pm

repost from elsewhere

then suddenly in an expected moment the goblin simply turned to the captain and asked "...say what, can I marry you...", "...well you already did that goblin..." she replied breaking into a smile at the absurdity of it, whereupon the goblin added "...oh, I did, really, gosh how wise of me too...", and with that it just became another something between them, something that the goblin never quite forget nor mentioned again either knowing that would lose its value if he ever did, and yet, upon reaching journey's end he felt he might just risk asking it one last time, hoping that she would smile as she once had, yes that would be something

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Ph04002_paul_horton_the%20goodnight%20kiss
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:28 am

repost from elsewhere, the goblin declining a writer who asked the goblin to critic his work

"...think of it this way then, if you actually like what you have written then doesn't it become good regardless, whereas if you don't like that which you have written then no matter how good others might think it is, however correctly it's written too, it's actually bad if simply because it's fake and not really you by it, where also if I were to correct you now, then by each correction you would lose a part of your individuality to me by it, so it's this very process of cloning by correction that I hate so much upon writer's forums and in dailylife writer's workshops..." replied the goblin wondering if he could put it another way then, restarting "...think of painting then, each artist borrows something either from his predecessors or from a certain school of painting, but at some point he knows he has to break away from that crowd and the norm, for simply think upon those artists whom we most remember today, well, the all followed the rules at first and from there they branched off on their own, meaning that my critic acts like a slow cloning poison to you, so instead of correcting you I give you a real sense of audience on this thread, plus a feeling of deadline too, so that you can post with me anytime, where to post is to publish in its way, but more importantly than that, your readers will get into a rapport with their author that only these post on forums can offer..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Amancontemplating
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:59 am

("...and do I not keep my promise still now spirit, and people ask after you here..." smiled the goblin who linked somewhere she should come it wished to be welcomed...")

repost from elsewhere, new, still hewing it

"...still don't know why xxxxx forum banned me then, where I can't say that I care to know neither..." recounted the goblin just thinking that that was that then, and that it's membership base wasn't as big as those other forums he was on anyway, adding "...no, today my loyalty must be to those forums that allow me to post freely upon them, where my intention is to create "rapport and readership" through posting content where possible, yet my fear is that I might lose sight of why one does this writing lark here, so if I ever slack off posting for depth just remind me then that I don't have twice to live and that that clock simply ticks away my moments still...", yes, somehow it was a deception he knew, but it was just that the goblin's future felt as extended before him still as his past now felt fleeting behind him but always too late arrives too soon doesn't it, smiling "...the forum is just a venue, the thread is its stage, and you're its act here, where it's not that membership of some other forum but the content of this forum that will advance things slowly but surely now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Twilight-zone-5-characters_zpsd3bcb736
xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:33 am

repost from elsewhere, the "should the south secede" thread

"...just that the elite wants the distraction of blood at this point..." remarked the goblin noting how both parties wanted war without end to hide the systemic rot within a collapsing financial system that supports both the social welfare, as seen then, as the bank welfare, as is hidden then, adding "...I mean who didn't notice how ruffled they were when russia offered to look after syria's weapons and when they saw that their allies wouldn't stomach it, yet they still so needed that war to hide the very end of empire that the elite themselves have both caused and profited from too...", whereupon the goblin just concluded "...so if they don't get their war with syria, then yes indeed, why not restart a war with the new south instead, if the south is so stupid as to not see the outcome beforehand, simply that they would lose once more while the elite would then remain in power blaming all everyone's economic woes not upon their own evident treachery but on the south instead...", in fact, the goblin suspected that it was probably too late for america anyway, even if addressing the matter of federal taxes upon state citizens, and of auditing the federal reserve too, were goals that the south could fairly demand of the government without it going to war over, adding "...history will eventually view 1913 as a subtle usurpation of a democratic america through unelected measures by the well to do and well connected, yes, a hundred years later the traitors are still calling the shots aren't they, where the media is still merely a mouthpiece that distracts and pleases, and where the man in the street is increasingly becoming just that then, a man left out in a street with his family..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0zacaIard0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgFHUFE96Qw

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Soft-tyranny
xxxx
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:39 am

repost from elsewhere

the goblin was wondering if hedes hadn't somehow released the cerberus from its underworld, and if this really was a cerberus that the goblin was facing now, and which one of those three ferocious heads would actually devour him too, oh yes, he recognized them alright, there was the european malaise with its insatiable debt hunger now, the american default with its end of empire policies, and lastly, the one the goblin feared the most here, the onward awakening of the tectonic plates, "...now the jaws of either one of these heads alone would have been alarming enough, but to have all three together today, well I am beyond alarm it seems..." mentioned the goblin, but the cerberus was in no rush it seemed, instead, it was just biding its time as if savoring its prey once more, where the goblin for his part just read into its contours its majesty again its approach, saying "...at least I saw you coming beast, you'll give me credit for that then, I wasn't fooled by ourdearmedia's given distractions..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 Cerberus_by_victoria_poloniae
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm

months had passed by now, but the goblin was still posting away across forumland though, smiling to the words "...I'll always post and then I will never post after that I guess, so it goes on to the very end with no reason for posting bar a simple proof that in this moment my dailylife had not stopped me and that it couldn't stop me still, one day perhaps but that day is not this day yet..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 18 25s6jgh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: