Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Random Stuff - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRandom Stuff - Page 6 I_voting_barRandom Stuff - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Random Stuff - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRandom Stuff - Page 6 I_voting_barRandom Stuff - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Random Stuff

Go down 
+5
Sage
jes a.k.a woot
fleamailman
SilentxMidnight
The jatsman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

Random Stuff - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:50 am

"...I have nothing but praise for you your posts JATS, you feed me well..." replied the goblin,who was born and lived in London for a long time, though being linguists, it seems that each generation of fleas had hopped countries, something like sweden, germany, switzerland, england, back to switzerland though swiss french this time, and he guessed that his children wouldn''t stay put either, saying "...perhaps that wandering jew story, or cain's curse even, anyway like a kid who rebels against his mother, I too, rebel against my mother tongue it seems..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 The-Lion-King-Log-2
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:28 am

repost from elsewhere, the spirit's lair thread

the goblin was hungry, he wanted to read outside himself again, wanted his imagination set ablaze by someone else's thoughts here, for he knew all his own thoughts, saying "...more lines in red, for no one writes like you, nor ever will it seems..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 Fire

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat May 08, 2010 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
Following the Cruse of Muse
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:24 am

Posted by a Nam Vet and my response to it...

"...cried me bloody head off from start to finish, loved the dog, and good tune too..." using it now as an excuse for more Sunday morning hugs, while teaching more poker tips should they ever be in a soldiers mess, in-between a few more chords taught "...so that hopefully they are just participating in the future, by doing the background music then..." said the joker to the Flea.

Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:27 am

The spirit did sneak in and sit down stage, as she had that first day, and clapped at all she saw. The shows were as wonderful as she rememebered and better yet. With a smile across her nearly invisible lips, the spirit stumbled forward and knelt at the base of the stage with her arms and head on the wood looking up.

"A star, a star as always were, dearest Jats! Oh how I have missed your shinanigins! Your a wonderful thought to a broken hearted spirit, lest I be foolish enough to think you disappeared. To see you is a wonderful achevement in my day!"she whispered as she continued to watch with a gleeful twinkle in her eye.
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:32 am

"...ah Spirit welcome back..."  Jats smiles and yawns, yawns and smiles again "...missed you have been, indeed, as for sure, some come and go that show promise, but none as yet have lived up to it, as you have, and more..." getting used to her little vanishes now Jats packs his own bag to sleep under the stars awhile, setting JATS off on  journeys that perhaps will make them come and go in a while, ebbing and flowing like the constellations in the night sky, burning brightly wherever they shine upon"...for they will always shine for I, as does the Spirit once more..." a locust crawls along his arched fore finger and as it settles on the tip, he flicks it into the shadows, sending it slowly somersaulting through the air and whistles "...Jaikin, here..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 Nocturnalmont

Last edited by The jatsman on Wed May 26, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:40 am

The spirit chuckles and sits beside Jats while watching all the splendor. "Well, may I appologize my dearest Jats for I took quite ill and so could not appear. Now that I hath healed a bit I shall be back and all to much to the point I am sure all shall become sick of my posting."

Wrapping her arms around her folded legs, the spirit did smile quite sadly and chuckle. She watched the shadows for movement and saw moving stars that made her chuckle and lay her head on her knees. Closing her eyes, she slipped a hand into her bag and pulled out a small white mound with a large plush red ribbon over it.

"I bring a gift to dearest Jaikin, perhaps he shall be happy."

Random Stuff - Page 6 Black-cat-golden-eyes-becb7cf7dae977d0_large
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:02 am

"...well I am glad you are well, and selfishly that you are writing again to see the Spirit soar once more..." forgetting now what that picture was to the previous post Jats replaces it with one he took of Jaikin. Back to business then...

"...Society never seems to keep up with itself does it, you have the revolutionaries, the pioneers at the forefront and everyone else playing catch up, many never making it, lost in their own time, living in the past, ten twenty years fifty, or even the previous decade, never being of their time, lamenting about the past and trying to bring it back, yet in parts a very good thing considering present times, back to old ways of doing things re-progress then, or correcting mistakes, it's more the values and ideals though that take longest, to gain acceptance even, as barriers are broken down, and it gets there, it just takes time. Look at the progress that has been made the past century, clawing our way from Barbary and Slavery, moving towards a more enlightened time when perhaps Alexander's vision will finally enfold, joined together in one Alexandria without the need to conquer, plunder or subjugate, or will that time rise again, sometimes I wonder, as one requires religion to flourish and the other for it to disappear..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 AlexanderColin
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Somebody mentioned Americans, well you are not as popular as you used to be you know, get used to it...

"...ah yes thanks XXX, I forgot about the stupid Americans..." Jats sips his red and smells the aroma's coming from the kitchen salivating now "...it was quite a shock that, meeting Americans, see we had only ever seen them on TV my friend and me, all those images and expectations beamed into our heads over the years and then we got the chance. The religion, that was a shock to us diplomats of the Atheist Island apart from the mad lot who still creep out on Sundays, and the bigotry, not to mention the ones in the military, Major 'Randy' coming to mind, as well as the charming practice of saying 'freak You', and often fat with whiny women's voices complaining about 'those homosexuals' while stuffing a Wendy's in their mouths, and despite the odd exception to this line of arrogant fuckwits it made me realise that the larger the population of a country the higher proportion of stupid people there will be..." Jats glimpses the thigh glistening and so winds this up "...and it is therefore fitting that one man will be the epitome at the pinnacle of the rise and fall as America stops looking after us all then..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 20070916-georgebush

Last edited by The jatsman on Sun May 30, 2010 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Repost from elsewhere:

The spirit sat and drank what she was offered as she looked through the liquid boredly. Jaikin mewed softly but even he was not up to the par of attempting such strife, the world of writing had been closing recently and all were quite tired from the battle.

"Perhaps we must hide again...our words are out cased..." whispered someone in the background. The spirit's mist flared and she turned, her eyes agleam.

"Hide? Hide words that would otherwise grow dusted and forgotten in our minds? Nay, to hide a word is to kill such word. Is murder now law on the realm of internet? What hath i missed in my illness i wonder.....hark! listen fools of young and wise, tell what blasphemy do ye see here? killing words...such a calamity! we all shall perish for in this realm of internet what are be but words? surely we have pictures, thoughts, ideals, but does any matter? once swept upon this realm all that is left is word."

"One can tell the difference from a writer and a whiner, one can see the soft whisper of a singer or the stroke of a musician just in the way one speaks, so why would one kill that...." the spirit sighs and sits again, looking through her glass and seeing everything in an amber glow. Jaikin mews softly and slips onto her lap, folding his ears down without another sound.

Random Stuff - Page 6 Vampire5
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:37 am

"...so good to have you back..." an interesting response to the 'George' post and my reply, though the chameleon really wonders now what some sites members really think of Obama the 'Nigger' in the Whitehouse now...

Quote :
Ah nation's rise and fall throughout the flow of time. Change is the spice of life and should be totally embraced. As for the stupidity and population proportion, well might as well treasure the moments you get talking to people who aren't completely bonkers

"...too true XXX, although the bonkers ones are often most entertaining and we have had plenty of them along with others like Hooke, Wren and Boyle who only three hundred or so years ago held the key to a wondrous new world yet it took young Halley whose comet helped make them see and persuaded Newton to work out the mathematical certainties before we discovered Gravitas and began our understanding of the planets..." the chameleon retrieves a quote "...like Newton then I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me, and so to some, to many, while I play child like here the fool is me while I just go by what I see, for my perception of nations and people, who like that last post then, from all the posts to choose from, brings you here now to revel in this controversy which could bind or divide now, but America will go on despite what lies ahead if only because of its unswaying blind patriotism, no matter what then..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 Barackobamaisonfire
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:22 pm

"...September 77, Port Elizabeth weather fine, it was business as usual in police room 619..."Jats sings lying on his couch in his little cottage by the canal, the words coming back to him easily, even though he had not heard them for such a long time they are thankfully ingrained forever "...and the world all looks towards South Africa again now as it is about to host the Football World Cup, a country that to some, very recently, was the last bastion of how things should be done, the pinnacle of white supremacy, the blacks in their rightful place crowded in their filthy ghettos spreading their diseases away from the white men and their precious white women, as it should be, as their God decreed, until the likes of Steve Biko, almost a forgotten man now, and then that damned Mandela came along, oh how things have changed now in his rainbow nation, where now there is hope for all and not the chosen few, but still we hear the little reminiscent echo's, disguised as patriotism or conservatism, not quite saying what has just been said here, yet you can almost hear them thinking it, between their carefully chosen words here and there on the internet, and so, when the first ball is kicked next week I will raise a glass, not just to toast the tournaments start, but to toast South Africa and those men who kept on believing that there is no such thing as part freedom..." as Jats sings again "....You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire, once the flames begin to catch, the wind will blow it higher..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 Bfi-00m-ptc
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:49 am

"...well I am back then, battered and bruised, but only a little as slowly we seem to be having an impact on clearing the Balsam that was satisfying as we sat by the fire looking out at the lake in the shadow of the mountain..." enjoying now the first game for the Dutch the artizans of world football with their legacy of Cruyf inspiring them on but never quite making it "...and on the way down I simply had to see the first England match somewhere, difficult in the foreign land of the Welsh valleys that still defeats modern technology but then after two days of the soporific affect of clicking back into natures rhythms the desire melted to freak it I am not moving, now that a radio station was found to satisfy my craving, others taking over as my toes toasted and the Brandy soothed my throat, still it is good to be back though and back to reality..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 29cwbp3
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:19 am

repost from elsewhere...

Quote :
Did you happen to watch the match between Australia and Germany? How pitifully sad it was! We never stood a chance...The socceroos did get a pep song from John Travolta, so hopefully that will work. It did sound a bit gay though.

"...yes I saw both and John's performance was gayer, just, not the performances of old from the Roo's who seem to be missing a centre forward and the Germans looked in unusually early form, diving, cheating and generally being lucky bastards, still, hopefully we will avoid them in the next rounds until the final..." says Jats really not believing it, settling down to watch Argentina now already admiring Messi, Tevez, Mascherano for their skill and tenacity, a trio of my favourite little men "...really enjoying it now as we move into the second round of games and looking forward to the England game tomorrow night where JATS will put on war paint and remember this summer forever then..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 Display_image
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 am

There was once a colored lady, whose skin was never the same from day to day. She would change with emotion, but never twice the same. Scientists used her to make colors, markers, pencils, and designs. but then she appeared a rainbow of colors and would no longer change. In their anger they demanded her change colors again for the name of science. When she refused they locked her in a test tub and drained her energy and blood.

One night she opened her eyes and her face changed from one of beauty to one of anger and sickness. Within seconds all the colors drained from her and she became a pale beauty like any other. That morning the scientists entered the lab and screamed when she appeared pale and normal. Her shrill laugh silenced them as the colors attacked the scientists.

"Now you will become your experiment!" and with that, each of the scientists took a new shade of color and went insane with their own experiments done on themselves

Random Stuff - Page 6 Thumb_DeviantArtPaint
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:05 pm

("...I make a bee line each time spirit..." said the goblin, adding "...now you have to be very gentle with JATS at this point, it's a very stressful period, would cup and all that..." in fact, the goblin wondered if they actually had wide screen television sets in the maternity wards so that the "dads to be" wouldn't fret about the all important match during the birth then)
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:18 pm

{{"Ah how sweet." mused the spirit as she nods. "Will do then, and-of course- best wishes shall be bestowed upon JATs in all times. I am sure Jaikin will keep all well watched in his time away." With that the small cat disappeared among the folds of JATs words as the spirit hummed a lullaby. }}
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:15 pm

"...not to fear then as it seems my world cup could be over by next Wednesday after witnessing the most inept performance from England, ever, with even Rooney playing like his harsh nickname Shreks donkey friend and then the carnival of football would no longer be a joy just a nagging reminder of our shame..." laughs Jats with his head in his hands, thinking he will join a football forum, perhaps they will understand, as he pushes Jaikin away grumpily.

Random Stuff - Page 6 Bw_crying_girl
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:32 am

CC wrote:
What do you use the nests for?

French prisoner ate cellmate's lung

Published Date: 25 June 2010
A FRENCH prisoner who killed a cellmate and cut out part of his lung before eating it faces up to 30 more years in jail.
A prosecutor asked a judge in the French city of Rouen for the tariff after Nicolas Cocaign, 39, admitted the killing this week. A medical examiner testified that the victim was still alive when Cocaign cut open his chest in 2007.

"...morning..." Jats greeting is as heavy as his eyelids here needing more tea "...now here was me thinking I had explained that perfectly, to me then it seems, yet then again that picture is unusually personal, the meaning clear, yet just like yesterday when I flashed my lights furiously at the car in front of me warning him that the tail gate of his trailer was hanging loose leaving a trail of sparks in his wake and in danger of losing his load, what did I get in return for my well meaning actions, what was his interpretation then, as in reply he stuck his arm out of his window and gave me the bird, ah well, I thought then as I took the next exit, hope he dies soon..." laughing now with a second tea in hand "...the nest is used for bait CC...he was hungry then..." and plays a little song to himself looking forward to this beautiful hot sunny day then.

Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:13 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8768122.stm

"...just came across an excellent article which sums things up really, for any readers amongst you, agreeing with most of it before the first ball was kicked..." settling down to watch the Dutch now who have a touch of steel about them these days and should be a good watch "...still, you will never take away a young boys dreams..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 1brazilianwomensfootbal
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm

repost from elsewhere, battling again

Quote :
I have an idea. If you wish to talk only with yourself, don't bother with a forum. Just open a word document and say what you want to say. Answer as you wish. Tell me, have you made any friends while here? You are wasting precious time. You have been here for 2 months. Do something worthwhile.

"...I suppose that in writing one is first going over the post within oneself, so any accusation of correspondence as being some double-monologue could have some truth to it then, or else everyone would just be posting the very first thing that came into their heads now..." ventured the goblin knowing that each post had to first make sense to the one who is posting it, so the goblin imagined that most posters both talked and read it over until it felt ready for posting now, correspondence became a double-monologue then, concluding "...well, I befriend everyone but I do not test their friendship ever, simply I promise to listen now, that's all I can do for anyone anyway, and am I not well fed by it, very rewarding in fact..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 MonologueManDorOthY_ShoEs
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Quote :
Tell me, have you made any friends while here

Priceless. One I did earlier...

"...well good on the Dutch then for reaching the World Cup final, we go back a along way, and they deserve another shot at it for Cruyff alone, and so just two games left now to enjoy the glorious spectacle of a pacifists dream as its much better for nations to send their best warriors to meet while the fans celebrate and say yah boo sucks to the losers who brood and then go home, with none of the tribal violence of the past by those who had missed the point, but priced out now resigned to the ale houses, the intelligentsia now mingling with the plebs, so, a much nicer, safer way to war, although those similarities to the Romans prick away still, for what if again, a nation, a man had other ideas..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 John-wayne1
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:11 am

Butterflies danced by silently while the chorus of crickets filled the air and leapt from his oncoming boots in the hundreds as they swished through the bracken heading towards the centre of the meadow. He stood atop an isolated large flat stone looking out toward the sea, several miles in the distance, instinctively scanning for approaching rogue dark clouds before noticing the snake a few feet from his boots basking in the mid day sun, which turned and looked him in the eye before slithering away into the grass. Sitting down, he too felt the warmth of the stone and as he pulled out an apple from his rucksack he studied several bees hopping systematically from the pretty pink flowers that had colonised the clump of brambles to his right, enjoying the foreign feast that produces some of the finest honey in the land. Jats chuckled to himself as he remembered the conversation with the farmer of the adjoining lands earlier, where he had told of attending a conservation planning meeting where the speaker 'some woman with a bit of paper from London', as he had described her, who, when asked how the brambles would be controlled had replied 'we don't plan to plant any brambles' . Jats then stood up, reached for his lance and destroyed the flowers "...ah good to be back..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 2769723183_81ce338c86
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:16 am

a repost from elsewhere, prompted by a Facebook thread...

"...why yes the mob, such a fickle creature, swinging this way and that, and so hard to see when you are caught up in it, children and grown ups alike, take this weekend when my lot rushed in asking if they could go on Facebook before they had even taken their coats off, as to my dismay it had been allowed, and also by the parents of half their classmates it seems, with their children now addicted to Farmville, being drawn back to plant crops, buying chickens and cows, all busy outdoing each other, caught up in the hysteria, with 'friendship requests' appearing every five minutes from who knows, in those shark infested waters..." Jats sips his tea, shaking his head in dismay "...by Sunday I had had enough, after several long chats it was banned, and distraction plans put in place, armed with telescopic litter pickers, dayglo jackets donned, they were pushing a wheelbarrow of bug boxes, tools and bags along the canal, and became part of a small group of volunteers who proceeded to clean up a wild-flower meadow and woodland fringe, seeing then a glimpse of the true nature of man as they shrieked with delight/disgust at finding bags of faeces, animal and human, amongst all the other rubbish, and was finished off with a lesson in coppicing trees shouting 'timber'  as each one fell to their cut. As we marched back, looking more forward to Sunday lunch, it was then that I answered their earlier questions, of 'why are we doing this Dad? We are not getting paid' as they played swords with the litter pickers that they had been allowed to keep, were warm and proud, despite the cold, with their logs that they had cut stored in our rucksacks, and a flue chimney for my log burner worth £80 tucked under my arm, given to me by one of the ladies who I discovered had been about to throw it out and just gave to us and plus, much to the boys delight, a guided tour of her narrow boat. Yes it was then that I answered their questions, smiling and saying 'I think we did quite well out of it don't you' and Facebook was completely forgotten about..."

Random Stuff - Page 6 Free-magic-wands
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Jats escapes a little, a momentary pause knowing he will be late now, the weather turning in his favour, and so stares at the blank page, only his imagination feeding him then "...ignore it, it will go away, no, no not I, for if I escape the ban I can go on and on, as others feed me elsewhere, and then there's that imagination and past imaginings to draw upon, still, it's only fair that you feed them back then..." Jats chuckles at the view counts "...selfish in your silence, so, like a bee floating above a field full of flowers, I will just pick and choose from the endless supply, let some float on by, leave them to their miseries, revisit perhaps in a couple of years, see how you are getting on then, but, I will keep one, regardless, just for amusement or a damsel in distress..." he bows now with a flourish on the way out of the door.

Random Stuff - Page 6 Kalliopeamorphousbeekee
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Repost from Elsewhere:

A chill, slick breeze blisters through the tunnels and unwilled open doors. No soul seems to howl out in fear of the frozen daggers that hath swooped by and taken so many to date. Swerving between the falling blades that lie with names to fit the season is the spirit whom loves them so. Of course a small child would not see the evil in the points but only how they sparkle and call to them in the sun that tries to melt the daggers for their protection, or perhaps for their harm. Icicles...oh how...lying the name, how toying it truly is. In spelling it seems innocent, nearly quaint, but once you say the word it becomes clear what those pillars want. Blood, life. They await the unexpecting child to come and stand beneath them or to press their tongue to their frozen wonders.

The spirit plops down in a pile of snow harboring just outside, watching the drift and later the crushing sound of the ice hitting it's fellow. "I wonder..." she began to whisper, "what icicle people would do...would they fear the humans with their boots, able to resist their shards? Perhaps this is why they come after the beast that lives to kill and kills not to live, but to enjoy. Ay, what a life it would be as an Icicle person...and how short it would seem! For within hours the sun comes, another silent and hard enemy, who wishes to melt you before your chance to see the world around you...but, as you plummet perhaps you can do your race a good cause and take away one enemy...or perhaps you will find a new home for a time in your frozen brothers, snow. Who knows...but how fun it must be to be an icicle. Perhaps there is one who is a scientist, working to save their people...one who is a writer, who has nothing to write upon but their own ice body. Another could pain with snowflakes and create the greatest art the world has ever seen, but will never know of. Oh what a wondrous world over looked..." she goes on day dreaming, lusting for the chance to find out for herself.
Random Stuff - Page 6 Zkpif8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6