Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Photos By Me and Stuff I_vote_lcapPhotos By Me and Stuff I_voting_barPhotos By Me and Stuff I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Photos By Me and Stuff I_vote_lcapPhotos By Me and Stuff I_voting_barPhotos By Me and Stuff I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Photos By Me and Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaineXVamp
Staring at a Piece of Paper...

Photos By Me and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Photos By Me and Stuff   Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:21 pm

I love to take photos and paint.
Sooo I thought i would show some so I would like to show some but first i need to figure out how to put it on here so wait a while please. Thank you/. I love you
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Photos By Me and Stuff   Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:46 am

Haha we'll we all can't wait to see.

when your posting -if doing the quick reply like i am now- the button six from the left is to download photos [the one of a photo and a floppy card looking thing]. then take the last url it gives you and press the seventh button [the one after that that only has the photo] and paste said url there. then when you post the photo should appear.

Hope i helped! if not tell me and i'll try to explain it better.

P.S. don't forget to stop by the introduction area and introduce yourself to everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos By Me and Stuff   Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:18 am

Hi person! I can't wait to see some art!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos By Me and Stuff   Photos By Me and Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos By Me and Stuff
Page 1 of 1