Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Random Stuff - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRandom Stuff - Page 5 I_voting_barRandom Stuff - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Random Stuff - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRandom Stuff - Page 5 I_voting_barRandom Stuff - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Random Stuff

Go down 
+5
Sage
jes a.k.a woot
fleamailman
SilentxMidnight
The jatsman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The jatsman
Following the Cruse of Muse
The jatsman

Random Stuff - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 am

and the warrior returns another fresh scar oozing from his side, he can feel it, oft familiar with the sensation now, oozing into the dressing that he is so adept at self making, a half grimace half smile across his lips as he recounts how the battle went once more, forever learning, hence he rides still "...a repost from elsewhere then, rare advice from the Jatsman on a lurv site, where they are young too..."

"... Oh go on then I'm in the mood..." probably the man flu kicking in "... well reading through, you have answered yourself, and are merely looking for affirmation that you are doing the right thing, you are. I'm guessing you are young and so it's harder then to fight those urges, but, you are right, let her go, and continue to do so in the gentlemanly and forthright way you seem to be behaving. In twenty years time she will be on the new "facebook" lamenting at her loss, and by then you will have long gone through this pain and be with your true love, and if not, give her one then for old times sake and get your own back. Joking aside, you are doing the right thing for you, it's hard, but you will get through. Funny how someone can be so right for you, but, even because of a few little things, so wrong for you, then, so hard to love someone and set them free..."

Random Stuff - Page 5 2932372870_cefe74172e
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:33 pm

another repost of JATS playing agony aunt once more, dominant overbearing mothers this time, just in case...

the chameleon grinds his teeth having come across one or two such creatures in his past "...and so l throw in my rare two penneth worth here then on such matters. Be brave, nip it in the bud now, the advice you have been given, confronting her about it, is as per usual perfect, and if you can not deal with her face to face, as no doubt she will twist your words and the conversation to her shape, then write to her about how you feel, not forgetting to compliment her on the lessons she has taught you so well that prepare you now, and even if this battle does not go as you wish, at first, do not give up and fight it again. Assert your self before it is too late as she will not give in easily, for if you give in you will drift into adulthood like many young women do where nothing and no ONE is ever good enough for dear mother. She should be proud of you and let you run free and be there for you, when need be..."

"if you help them choose their own path it will always lead back to you"

Random Stuff - Page 5 Palmergirlonapathtp
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:14 pm

(the goblin loved that one)
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:54 am

fleamailman wrote:
(the goblin loved that one)

I don't see it myself other than the maxim at the end I try to live up to, but that's the thing with posts, they are different to everyone, like how you butter your toast, and as you know with "live writing" they change and twist wherever they go, and most will respond how they will, and then some one will get it, and that's all that counts. Repost from elsewhere, one of my favourites...

"That's the problem with some threads they are just full of post after post of saying nothing, except little negatives, unlike eloquent critics, at least they are eloquent, albeit "do nothings", you know what I mean, "duh", "yawn", "shit" & "smilies", I think it's the curse of the short attention sp... Oh look a cute kitty!"

Random Stuff - Page 5 Critic
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:53 am

("...the reason why I liked that first one, is because it hit a cord in my trying to live up to my ghosts and their correctness, forgetting that they were humans once with faults like the rest of us..." explained the goblin who somehow incorporated them into his life still, saying "...it's as if no one ever dies on me, they're just there in the past as always...")
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 am

fleamailman wrote:
("...the reason why I liked that first one, is because it hit a cord in my trying to live up to my ghosts and their correctness, forgetting that they were humans once with faults like the rest of us..." explained the goblin who somehow incorporated them into his life still, saying "...it's as if no one ever dies on me, they're just there in the past as always...")

I guessed as much Flea, no explanations required... a liitle post from elsewhere then, just randomly, and rather aptly considering the days events, but that's another post...

"... and I think your mother sounds an absolute joy xxxx, nothing better than embarrassing your kids, and it's only when we become parents ourselves that we learn to forgive them somewhat, for their little faults, and as I say to my boys regularly "learn to copy the best bits of your Mom and Dad not our worst", for if ever one of mine does combine the latter, genetic or learned, then god help us all"

Random Stuff - Page 5 TheOmen20063
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:36 am

"thinking of love then this morning and teenage angst from a few memories dragged up in the last few posts, I will do my good deed for the day then, and not that I comment much their myself, just another Random Stuff you will be familiar with, for light relief, but there are several there who I have seen do nothing but give out sage advice in matters so sensitive of the heart, and perhaps then may be a place of solace for one or two here, a private place, when needed most"

Love Jats

http://www.asktheloveforum.com
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 am

"I saved a life today, maybe several, and I feel very good about myself. I have always believed in the concept and used to carry one of those little cards in my wallet, but typically lost it, so today I used the internet and became an organ donor http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/ukt/ so not until I am gone then, and hopefully not for a while yet, meanwhile I will go back to bed and sleep some of this precious gift of life away, and try to self analyse why I have offered to give everything away, except my eyes then..."

Random Stuff - Page 5 Eyesurrealisme
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 am

"I have devoured enough science fiction films to wonder whether we should just be more honesty about it and go back to some traditional old fashioned rituals that we still practice to some degree, like the aforementioned Morris Dancers, back to the collusiems then, are they not what made Rome great, a glorious celebration of brutality, could we, will we, would we, again..." he wonders taking his steaming boots off with ten miles under his belt the exhausted Jats continued "...firstly it would give the chavs something to do at weekends, or we could make them slaves, unless I fall into a category, the ring then, a soldier of fortune, whatever, there is always some regime you have to bow down to, or have I just watched too much science fiction..." confused the Jatsman makes tea.

Random Stuff - Page 5 Thumbsdown1
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:43 am

The chameleon chuckles as JATS huddles around the morning fire, warmed now, and with the promise of the sun outside the window JATS moves to a different room to shoot some Americans "...remarkable similarities there XXXX, a lost faith resurging or a hotel room read for Jim Morrison perhaps, and certainly another reminder of the chasm between the Americans and the English this 'faith' that the Americans hold on to in far greater numbers than we little Islanders where most of our churches were converted to pubs or private houses back in the housing boom of the eighties, a different kind of worship then, greed, with the rest holding on to their meagre and dying congregations..." the chameleon rummages to find fresh batteries to sate JATS need "...so, we discard our faith, while the US cling on to it with ever increasing vigour for indeed they have to as 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness' does not make sense to a nation of Atheists who have no creator and know that not all men are equal, other than in the American dreamland..." and the chameleon chuckles as JATS parody the words in their headsets of their defeated foes in giggles of laughter 'Aggghhhh god darn Brits' goes the cry in their mock American accents.

Random Stuff - Page 5 4294086656_d6d4dd0cb2
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:50 am

And Jats rises this good Friday morning feeling like he has been carrying that cross "...the true meaning of Easter? Let's see then in this secular society what that means to the children of England..." as he carries his tea and takes a quick snap poll amongst the six in his temporary care briefly interrupting their poker game "...and the votes are in, one mention of 'Jesus', one for the 'Easter Bunny', and an overwhelming consensus that Easter is all about chocolate Easter Eggs and scoffing them... so it looks like XXXX got it right first time..." Jats goes off to light his fire singing 'the children are our future...' and then shows them this picture of how they are made to howls of giggling delight.

Random Stuff - Page 5 How-easter-eggs-are-made-rabbit-and-chicken
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction
Searching for Inspiration

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:58 pm

The topic was not misleding this is random stuff. I think i also have a RANDOM hart felt thing i could talk about but maybe i'l just tern it in to a topic in its own right :

LOVE
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:39 pm

("...JATS would love you to post here, we're here to help anyone who wants to express themselves through posts now, think of it not as posting against someone, more that that someone is waiting for your post now, a book is cold in a sense because the author is not on hand, "live writing" is where you have the author both corresponding and doing his or her own thing now....")
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:25 pm

"...agreed, and then your thing may inspire my thing and then my thing may inspire another thing from you, and so it goes on, or you can just post your thing and everyone says 'cool' or 'rubbish' or worse nothing, not that you will get that here, for this is just Random Stuff..."

a repost that sums it up...

"...now I can't be doing with religion, 'opiate of the masses', 'fodder for fools' etcetera, but I can understand spirituality, a connection with the earth the moon and the stars, and while I also think astrology has spawned into something akin to shopping TV, there is a glimmer of sense in the distant pagan history, for there is no denying the influence of the moon on all of us, the pull of the tides, the gateway to our wondering of the planets and the impact of the moons creation from that unique random event, that consequently reshaped and formed the earth we know of, resulting in us, a constant visible reminder above us then, that we are all just Random Stuff..."

Random Stuff - Page 5 Personalmoon
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Such old tales a of need this day and age. The major religions are too abused thats how you get the Crusades. No one can tell you what god wants or demands because YOU ARE NOT GOD far from it. Faith is good in all things but If your will is not strong enough you can be menipulated too easy from it. I'm no atheist but if I had to chose a religion right now it would be catholic because if im wrong and it was monkey god so and so at least the majority woulf go to hell with me. "Science with out religion is stupid and religion with out science is blind." : Albert einstine

Oh and since i got a little of track these pictures get beter and better

[We need spell check]
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:44 pm

("...bravo, I like your post very much..." said the goblin, you have talent and your comments show a clear logic too, you are going to do fine here...")

repost from elsewhere, a religious site's "last post" thread

"...ah yes, that word "faith" again, but you don't know do you, so what do you actually really know mortals, that you are here, yes, and that your "journey to self", journey to death too, is evident, simply all around you now is indisputable as your "dailylife" is it not, and you could say that you are just the sum total of the trappings of your "dailylife" here..." mentioned the goblin, thinking "dailylife" as ones age, how one looks in the mirror, status, money in the bank, etc., continuing "...but me, I know that I am more than that because I keep facing this slot trying to make posts, not as some religion but as a counter conditioning process to "dailylife", so that, after a while, I just see myself from what I post...", the goblin paused, then concluded "...look, "knowing" is all you can go on, and yes you can make pacts with the faiths, just as you can accept the trappings of this "dailylife" as its total, and even amass those trinkets of the moneygod too if you like, but in the end you'll still be asking yourself "where am I in all this", won't you mortal, because "believing" is accepting faith for truth because you have been told to do so, or that it is written as such somewhere, where in fact your sole duty is to know, so that "your journey to self" is simply "to know for yourself" now, not faith then, gnostics don't believe in god, they know him, no they don't know what it is they actually know, hence "the journey to self" then, but they still know it much like you and I would know death, yet few go around saying they believe in death, they just know it too..."

Random Stuff - Page 5 Header
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:24 pm

Quote :
[We need spell check]

"...do not worry about that a jot NIF, we have all seen the email that has gone round thart thhe homun minnd cann deciffer teext prvidging thee frgst anud larst luytters orf thre woird arhe currhect ...." the chameleon smiles as to some that his how he comes across anyhow "....or you will see it no doubt, as the same old themes come around, the trick is to keep an open mind..." he laughs now knowing what the atheist Jats will repost next "...each to their own, this is not a 'writers' site, oh no it is better than that..." the chameleon licks his lips at what NIF will come up with next, meanwhile that repost...

"... here we go again then..." laughs the chameleon admiring the troll post whipping up the religious debate once more "...not that anything will be learned by anyone, seen it all before, the religious will still be religious righteous and indignant, or proclaiming peace and love 'as Jesus would do' while seething underneath, the agnostics will dither and dither remaining on the fence, just in case, and the atheists will sit and shake their heads seeing yet more proof that they are right and have a good laugh, before worrying about something more important instead..."

Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Good point . I don't want to start a holy war by acident.

Altho isn't it interesting that jesus is the first recorded zombie.

He is the only zombie that cannot die of an headshot AAUGH.
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:43 am

"...interesting thought NIF..." Jats laughs glancing at 'Children of the Gods' on his bookshelf that got him straight A's in his religious education classes and did the same for his eldest son "...for even if you are arguing against them you are paying attention then..." a repost...

"...in the nineties the crime rates soared across the US to unprecedented levels and despite all predictions by the experts that it would continue it suddenly, inexplicably began to drop, and for sure the experts and politicians jumped on the bandwagon claiming it was their policies like gun control, and the soaring economy that had led to this, but it was not..." the chameleon devours his facts again still raising an eyebrow "...no it was all thanks to a much earlier incident in 1973 when the Supreme Court ruled in favour of a Ms Roe and legalized abortion came into place across the country, so that then these children who are not born equal, not where the propensity to fall into crime is concerned, were therefore not around when they should have been to continue the upward trend, and instead began the greatest crime rate drop in recorded history, so like the proverbial butterfly that flaps its wings in one continent and causes a hurricane in another Ms Roe dramatically altered the course of events without intending to. All she wanted was an abortion..."

Random Stuff - Page 5 Butterflyeffect

Last edited by The jatsman on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:17 am

"...it's perfect JATS..." said the goblin honestly
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 am

"...thank you Flea..." says Jats spotting a spelling mistake.
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:28 pm

A repost

Quote :
I can't imagine what it would be like here in Australia, if we were allowed to freely carry guns around. I don't think it would be a good idea

"...I would agree, not that most Americans would, it's in their constitution you see, and interesting if that flawed sacred document is the cause itself of always requiring the right to bear arms..." Jats muses over a late night cup of tea "...for this right to bear arms is no longer a right to protect ones self from a foreign invader it is to protect themselves from each other, and I kind of like the idea that should the shit hit the fan the mobs in the street won't be toting guns, kind of gives me a sporting chance, for as ever if we did riot here us English would be civilised about it..."

Random Stuff - Page 5 3701158211_b4983ee3ff
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:54 pm

a repost on racism

Quote :
And there you have it! Let your next action reveal your true self

"...as did yours..." smiles the chameleon ready to reveal more of his fuckivistism "...I remember, a long time ago now, I bought twenty Saudi Arabians to London for a two week training course and on the second night, while I was enjoying a cold beer at the bar, three of the group came to me in distress, telling me that while returning from shopping at a local mall a car had driven past them with several locals in, who had proceeded to hurl abuse at them out of the windows such as 'you Paki Bastards' and 'You black fuckers' while throwing a few empty beer cans at them for good measure. Now this came as quite a shock to them so used to being the top dogs in their own country distinguished by their robes and headscarf's where they imported slaves from across the four corners of the globe to do their bidding, generally treating them appallingly with similar abuse, and much worse, and as I tried explaining to them what had occurred, trying not to laugh at this irony that was unfolding, they were horrified, proclaiming 'we are not black', to which I smiled and replied 'everybody's black at some time'..."

Random Stuff - Page 5 180074-124304-isaiah-bradley_super
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:27 pm

and then the goblin suddenly realized what JATS posts were, and why he liked them, simply they were an adventure each time, saying "...one knows that one will read something, and that one will be thinking on at the end of it, might not agree, for JATS doesn't not post to please, but always one is left thinking by it, that is him then..."

Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:21 pm

"...Ta very much..." he says as he watches Ricky Gervais taking the piss out of the Swiss which triggered a thought did Flea move to Geneva by coincidence, or with the grim possibilities oft written about in these threads, was it a conscious choice then, being as by design and history it's probably a safe haven as usual "...except for the double negative still troubling me and whether 'The Mugger' reference was relevant or coincidence, still, the clip bought back fond memories huddling round the TV and of little adventures before Tea as a kid, where one is always trying to please, when one is not pleasing ones self then, which randomly perhaps, makes me think of young Grace, who was off school today, and followed me round chattering, getting in the way of course, yet delightfully so being six, and I do hope as I too try to, that she decides to be six for ever and ever..."

Random Stuff - Page 5 Six-year-old-Ariella-and--007
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next