Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Goodbye Future - Short Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Goodbye Future - Short Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Goodbye Future - Short Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Goodbye Future - Short Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Goodbye Future - Short Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Goodbye Future - Short Story I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Goodbye Future - Short Story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Goodbye Future - Short Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Goodbye Future - Short Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Goodbye Future - Short Story I_vote_lcapGoodbye Future - Short Story I_voting_barGoodbye Future - Short Story I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Goodbye Future - Short Story I_vote_lcapGoodbye Future - Short Story I_voting_barGoodbye Future - Short Story I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Goodbye Future - Short Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Goodbye Future - Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Future - Short Story   Goodbye Future - Short Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm

She stood looking out the curtained window, the cast iron gate outside obscuring the view of the street below. He was behind her, his lips against her bare shoulder and his fingers running over her arms. She couldn't feel him, or didn't want to, as his lips touched her flesh, his fingers pulling down the rest of her shirt that had clung to her elbows when he had ripped it earlier. When the cloth hit the polished wooden floor she heard the soft click of a button that sounded forever in her mind as she focused on it and nothing more. He turned her around and looked over her body, bare and bruised for him to enjoy. Sliding his fingers up her arms, he pushed her down onto her knees and tilted her head up to look at him. Her red hair fell back against her shoulder blades and her brown eyes stared up at him with a glassy, dazed tone.

Her hands raised up as if this had happened a million times and she knew just what to do. She brushed her fingers up his legs, lingering on his thighs and ending on his abs. Her nails scratched against the muscle boredly, as if this was nothing more than a programed movement. His fingers moved across her cheek and onto her lips, outlining them until he parted them and ran his thumb against the lower lip and her slightly crooked teeth. His hand moved from there to the back of her head, where he pulled her hair and forced her to open her eyes and look at him. Her hands froze against his body as he bent to look over her. The sneer on his tanned face made his black eyes shimmer in the light from the street post outside. Her hands reached up to touch the black locks of hair falling against his neck. He grabbed her arms and tossed her aside, watching her fall like a bag of bones against the dresser, a shelf falling from its opened position to hit her side, making her body jump before slumping down and staying as still as a statue.

He sat on the bed and watched her, his arms against his covered legs, his black pants clinging to his body thanks to the sweat from the smoldering midsummer heat. One hand covered his face, his eyes closed and his thoughts swirling in his head, the other laid limp off his leg, dangling between them. She laid there, glassy, dazed stare on that dangling hand, and listened to the small thud that was her failing heart, shattered again by his actions.
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Future - Short Story
Page 1 of 1