Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_vote_lcapThe wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_voting_barThe wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_vote_lcapThe wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_voting_barThe wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.

Go down 
+2
Night Owl
Bugg-E-Boo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bugg-E-Boo
Staring at a Piece of Paper...
Bugg-E-Boo

The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. Empty
PostSubject: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:44 pm

BEFORE YOU READ THE STORY READ MY NOTE!
This story in NO WAY is made to point fingers or to give suspisions on anyone, this was just something I did because I was bored out of my mind, it was made for fun, nothing else.

So, you all heard about the supposed end of the world, right? Sometime in December of 2012, well, thats not gonna happen, because see, what ended was not the world, but Christianity, the religion. Now we all know that Christianity was one of the major Religions, but it just so happened that it was all based on a lie. See, In the year I am from, we have Particle Transmitters, Or what your time would call a Teleportation device or a Time Machine. Well, here is the story of how it all began, Anyway, in 2010, the first, very very basic Particle Transmitter was created, It was capable of transmitting someone into the past for a select few days, but at the cost of taking out enough energy to power a small city for three weeks. The volenteers went back into the past, knowing the way the would get back would be bumpy. They chose to go back to the time of Christianity's formation. Anyway, when they got there they lost some of their equipment, particulary a prototype pair of Freeze Shoes, Now, these Freeze Shoes are capable of Freezing Water under your feet while you stand there, but when you moved, the natural effects of the season would effect it. The Time Jumpers searched for the shoes, but when they found them, they found them to be in the hands of a man, long bearded, and brown hair, just as they were about to take them back, the worm hole in time sucked them up, and sent them back to about Early November 2011. THe Party confirmed that Jesus, did not walk on water by mystical Powers, but by the Freeze Shoes they had lost. THe Head scientist was astonished, he then made a report to the President, which then made a report to the Pope, the Pope did not accept it, being the religious man he was. Then, in December 2011, President Obama Announced it to the United States public, they were shocked, many did research, but ultimately, they could not argue the facts, Christianity start to fall apart, Churches were destroyed, many terrorist threats were made, and ultimately, caused a Third World War, which had the nickname, "Christianity's Last Stand" It was ultimately a fight between the countries that were mainly Christian and those who believed in the time jump. In December 2012, the war ended, a short but deadly war. The good thing that came from this was the rise of other Religions, many holidays were added to the calendar, and many religions started to not be picked on as much as when Christianity was in control. The main Relgions in the United states was Jewish, Wiccan, and Muslim when Christianity Died. The stocks also increased. This has been a report from the year 2020, wen the first Female President is elected.
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Following the Cruse of Muse
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Wait is this a speech or a story? If so you have words in there that a narrator would not use if it is a speech "'s should be used.
Other than that I really liked that, although I stick with Stephan Kings time warp ideas: The past has already occrued this means the past is stuck in a time period where things are aged, old, flat, and in due time all this 'past' is destroyed because we have already moved on, the future is silent, still, not yet made because humans and life itself has yet to touch this.

The movie The Langoliers is really good if you like time warping. The movie made me dainto near piss myself because it was that creepy despite it being a 1995 film.
Back to top Go down
Bugg-E-Boo
Bugg-E-Boo

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Meeh, It is a pretty good twist on things though, Unique in my opinion, Again, I was bored and had nothing else to do, if I was trying to really make a good story thingy, I would of made it different.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Well, I don't care how many people think this is crazy, I think it is very well written. :] I bet if you told a crazy man this he would totally believe you! Not implying that I am crazy, but if I didn't know you made this up then I would believe it! You have the right faces. Obama's last year is 2012, then a president from 2012-2016, another president from 2016-2020, and female president from 2020-2024. So... GOOD JOB! :]
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brebrepineapples
Bugg-E-Boo
Bugg-E-Boo

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:42 pm

I have uberly good time lines xD
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Yes, you do.

Last edited by Misa_SuperKawaii on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brebrepineapples
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:59 pm

my teacher likes it too ^.-
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:33 pm

DIATRIBE !!! DIATRIBE!!!
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:59 pm

the goblin liked it too, mind you that wasn't really saying much, in fact, the goblin just liked most things, but then the goblin wondered something, well if the the author had actually read it out aloud to himself that is, to check its flow so to speak, "...funny thing that, it can look really great on paper but if one can't read it aloud for oneself, it won't do justice to your ideas because it won't carry the reader along...", "...don't help him goblin..." went another voice in the background now, continuing "...just let him experiment with length, and with matching picture too, I mean, you know how you hate it when someone spells it out to you now, how that spoils the adventure here, besides you don't even know if it's destined for the internet, or for the printing press, let alone the final audience then...", the clock was hitting the wall with a small hammer now, in slow meditated seconds, actually it was hard to believe that it was the very same clock that quietly rushed through the daytime then, "...thieves, the lot of them, never trust clocks..." went the goblin, continuing "...they just jump the minute hand every time one has found something to actually write, mind you I suppose if a clock can't trick you while your writing it, then it won't trick a reader either..."

The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. Walking_on_water-1

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Magical and true :3 good job dude
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:57 pm

("...I will turn you in "live writers", not because I can, only because you don't know you are one yet..." replied the goblin)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.   The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wonderful Story of events that make the world crack in Two.
Page 1 of 1