Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_vote_lcapMoon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_voting_barMoon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_vote_lcapMoon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_voting_barMoon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; Empty
PostSubject: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Hey! When I get bored and play around with Photoshop, occasionally nice things actually come out of it! It's a rare occurrence, but it does happen.

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; Rain-Effect-for-Bluepolarbear-
I just made the rain for this one. This was for some at the Writer's Chronicle.

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; Seasons-of-Midnight-Banner
Something quick I made for my work in progress, Seasons of Midnight/

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; S
An "S" for my Music Myspace. <3

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; Imthatsimple
Banner for someone at Mibba

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; Samantha

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; Linkie-Merai

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; Luna-Moon-Grass-JPG

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; WatermelonLovesNametagcopy

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; LunaMoon

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; Samantha-Penninipede

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; OhSNAPstacy

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; LunaMoonpng

And I got really bored so I made a forest scene Razz
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:20 pm

first off, LOVE the title its funny and i wont leave ^.-

second, these are really good =] i'm no good at making banners, i never really tried lol!

I like the 'why did you walk into my life' one ^^
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks :] For both things. >w< I just like experimenting with different fonts and backgrounds and everything. If you ever need a banner, just holler and I'll try something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Well if you have time can you try to make a really cool banner that says:

I walk alone only to be followed by darkness...

It's a main fraze by one of my characters and i'd love to have a banner of it ^^
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Okay. Any type of theme? Do you want it kind of dark or Gothic or anything, to match your other banner?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm

The character that says it, Gothica, her main colors are Black and Red, so if it can be color scemed that way. And make it mysterious if you can. Like it could have lightning or anything mysterious in the back ground, like a shadow or something i don't know lol!
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:14 pm

>-<; I couldn't do lightning or anything, so I tried my best to do something in the background besides a gradient. ^^;

I like the text, though. ^^ Hope you like it! I hope it's not too big...

P.S. I would save it to your own Photobucket sometime though, because sometimes I move images around and I wouldn't want you to just one day not have a banner. ><;
Back to top Go down
imaginary
Searching for Inspiration
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Those are great! I am especially curious about the Fallen Dreams one, though. Did you make the twirly things? If so, how? I love it!
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Thank you! I actually downloaded a special brush to do the little swirls. :3 If you search "Photoshop brushes" on Google, you'll find a ton. >w<
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:51 pm

That's awesome! I didn't know there were brushes like that! Is it possible to use the photoshop brushes on other programs?
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:52 pm

I don't think so, but people probably make brushes for other programs, too. It's just that Photoshop is the most popular, so there are more options for it. :]
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Awesome moon! I love it!

Can you send me a link to how ever i get photoshop? I'd love to try working with it!

P.S. i know this is random, but thanks for the little guestbook sign on my site ^^
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm glad. x3

Um. Photoshop usually costs a couple hundred dollars. The only reason I have it is because my brother uses it at work, so he got it for free (thus was able to bring it home to me). I think it's awesome, but I wouldn't pay money for it, simply because I'm broke. It's definitely amazing though. You can get a 30-day free trial here if you like.

Oh, and you're welcome. xD I wanted to be the first to sign it.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Wooo ^^ i iz gonna see if its fun =]
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Yeah, I would use it if I had 600 dollars to spend, but I don't so that's why I use GIMP! Very Happy
I will go search for awesome brushes for GIMP now!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:21 pm

thirdy days it good enough for me ^^
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Did you try it out? Very Happy Like it?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:14 pm

I decided to wait until after college and stuff so i will sooner or later haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:20 am

i like the second one XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;   Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon Can Make Banners...She Promises....Don't Leave....Aw ;_;
Page 1 of 1