Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
The greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
The greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
The greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
The greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
The greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
The greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
The greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
The greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
The greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
The greatest story ever told I_vote_lcapThe greatest story ever told I_voting_barThe greatest story ever told I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
The greatest story ever told I_vote_lcapThe greatest story ever told I_voting_barThe greatest story ever told I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

The greatest story ever told

Go down 
AuthorMessage
My name is Fiction
Searching for Inspiration

The greatest story ever told Empty
PostSubject: The greatest story ever told   The greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:12 pm

"Tell me what do you see as you read this." He says yearning for the answer

"Do you see a peice of parchment and a quill diped in whale oil?
or maybe staight lined white paper with a ball point pen next to it?
Perhaps just the infinint darkness of a blank screen?

He sighs. Bracing himself for the world he created.

This is what I saw. I do not know if it was the beginning or the end but It will get worse I fear... I made it up as I tread along the darkness in my mind.

Dead on Arival

He layed down against the wall, slightly out of veiw from the main hallway. Blood trickled down his arm to his hands, making it hard to keep his grip on the stock. Layed on his lap was a 12 gauge shotgun. He dug deep into his pockets and found 3 Dear slug rounds. He loaded it slowly, hoping as the pumped it the metalic CLICK would not give him away.
"Damn it all!"

He would have yelled it but he barely had the strength to keep his eyes open. His vision was getting narrower, Everything lossing its color. He chuckled thinking "This must be what it all looks like to dogs."
But he wasn't a dog.
He was bleeding out.
He brought the map out to see were he was. The door behind me is..
He lifted his head. The number were up side down but he wasn't to far gone to understand them.

He looked at the map.While the map was covered in most of his blood he remembered who's other blood was on it.
He threw the map back into his pockets in disgust.
I couldn't do anything right, could I?
"Thats why I got to live."
"Bleed out or get out."
"One more flight of stairs and I can get out of ...?
There was a sound of static nearby. Eminating from the monster.

He stood there. The steps behind him. But he did not run this time.
CLICK
"Come on you son of a bitch, Your going to regret not killing me first!"
His aimed down the corrner he was sure to apper from.
His heart was slowed down so much there was no shaking when he aimed down the sights. But his vision was bluring badly.
As it turned around the corner he thought."This will make one hell of a story if I get to write it."

....This story is either of those.
The page is my skin
Ink the blood...

"The first thing you have say is that.
Im going to enjoy killing you."

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction
Searching for Inspiration

The greatest story ever told Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest story ever told   The greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Chapter ?? *Static and screams* [Everyone hates cliffhangers]

He stood there infront of me. Just standing there wiating for me to make the first move. He didn't look the same as before. He wore a pair of partialy melted leather boots, a tattered pair of camo jeens, a large treanch coat riddled with bullets and burns.
Where his head should be was an old TV, blarring with static and images to faded to understand. In his hands was an AK 47 with an knife at the end of the barel.

The odd thing was that most of his wounds didn't heal. He still had that crack in the screen when I told her to ...

My vision got worse when I remembered that.
It wasn't just blurry but everything was shinging a bright color. As bright as the static on the TV.

I blinked but it only got worse.
He wasn't standing there anymore and I couldn't move my whole body.
Whats going on.. I wanted to say that but my voice was gone.
In front of me was something, someone much smaller.
It was -- ME?
There was no dobt about it. I was seeing through his eyes. I, He was smiling.
"Give me back my body dainto!!"
I started to point the gun at him, just about to pull the trigger.
I stoped.
"If I kill him I kill myself, But this is his body.
I took the gun and pointed it at my- HIS heart.
He stoped smilling. He tryed to mouth the words NO but he still did not know how to use my body yet.

I stabed through the treanch coat with the knife at the end. I was bleading blood - no it was oil. I felt all of it but I had to finish the job.
I was reaching for the trigger to finish him of.
He looked in horror then to the gun I droped.
"Not a chance." that what I said when I pulled on it.
When I blinked again I was seeing with my own eyes again.
He unloaded the whole entire clip into his chest. Bullet holes shooting out of his back.
The oil splatered on the sealing driping slowly.

I felt a lot better, it seemed he regenerated all the damage when he possesed me.
"Paybacks a bitch isn it!"
I sprinted toward him. BOOM one shot to the face.
He was still in shock. unable to move. I shoved the barrel into the glass screen and pulled the trigger.
The back of his head or what ever it was was blown apart.
He screamed for the first time, grabing his face cradeling it with his hands.
I was about to take my last shoot when his hand lunged toward my neck.
In one second I was off the ground.
I tryed to point the shotgun with my left hand but when I did he nocked it out with his other hand.
He was pissed. The screen had a blood red glow. I was blacking out.
As I looked at the screen which was already repairing itself I saw an image.
It was me looking at myself holding her cold lifeless body.
I pulled out my pistol and shot his are
BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG
He finnaly let go.
I took a deep breath, then ran to the railing to the staircass.
He was still dreanched in his own oil.
"Why did you kill her and not me!!!" I took out the lighter, grasping the bottel of whisky.
He answered with a cold, raspy voice that sounded almost like mine.
I W I L L T A K E E V E R Y T H I N G Y O U L O V E
I took the rag that I used to bandage my old injerys and stuffed it in to the bottle.
"Burn"
I lit it and watched.
He ignited instantly. He ran at me but he couldn't stop in time as I rolled away.
He went over the railing and hit the ground with a CRASH.
I looked above him, and saw something unexpected happen.
He was in a smalll poll of liquid copper.
The coper climed upward and covered his entire body.
Then it hardenedin to some kind of shell.
He was as still as a statue.
"I'm not done with you yet, bastard!"
I swung the fire ax the I had on my back. I was eletricuted.
I was imoblized on the ground for several minutes, praying that he or other monsters wouldn't find me. When I finally got up I stared at him from a distants.
The bass of copper was starting to corrode in to a sickly green.
If it was to become fully coroded he could get out.
Something told me he wasn't dead but he would be much more powerful when he did get out.
"Its time to check out of this hotel."
Back to top Go down

The greatest story ever told
Page 1 of 1