Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Character Meet UP I_vote_lcapCharacter Meet UP I_voting_barCharacter Meet UP I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Character Meet UP I_vote_lcapCharacter Meet UP I_voting_barCharacter Meet UP I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Character Meet UP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:57 pm

This is such a hit on Quill and Ink I thought I'd bring it over to The Crypt.

First off, what scenario should we start with?

Post your ideas!

Can be as extreme, random, exciting, or boring, dull as you want!

Last edited by Angela N. T. on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novel-Goddess
The Forum Theorier
Novel-Goddess

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Hmm. We could to a scenario where are characters are abducted by the government, a stranded on a desert island scenario, a quarantine due to disease, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jenniferwhite.webs.com
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:29 pm

desert is used lol XD

how bout......

A city scene where theirs a robbery, or on a cruse ship abducted by pirates O.O
Back to top Go down
Novel-Goddess
The Forum Theorier
Novel-Goddess

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:29 pm

PIRATES! YES! YAY FOR PIRATES!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jenniferwhite.webs.com
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:34 pm

i want ninjas Smile I like ninjas Smile
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:45 pm

I don't care. ^_^;

But maybe we could do a crime scene? Of a murder or something?
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:09 pm

with a unanimous amount of votes for murder, its time to kill ^.-

Don't start off with the murder, start off with your characters in the night club. after a few post i'll bring in the murder with my character!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Xirori

Xirori has golden and silvery hair messily mixed with tips dripped in blood that reach just past his shoulders. He is a Zuutirda [vampire] and is on a mission from Zoar to see how earth humans act. He is a scholar and uses very sophisticated words at times. His body is large and made of massive muscles. He wears a red silk shirt, a leather trench coat and tight leather pants. His eyes are soullessly black and his lips are full and seem to always be in a sneer. His nails are talons painted black and he has a dark demeanor about him.

I'm sitting here, in this pathetic booth in a horrible human night club called Red Ice -how ironic i thought when i saw it-. The bodies around me are beating in a chorus of lust and plan out sex drive. I couldn't say if this was interesting or down right disgusting. Back on Zoar i own three brothels and the humans their are much more.... sanitary.

The bodies beating here are so close together i fear looking over and seeing what they do to each other. their indecency is uncanny and disgusting. I am ready to leave. Just as i stand, the waitress -dressed in tight red leathers that i am sad to say ignite my own tease- put down a drink in front of me.

"On the house sugar. Just a little gift from me to you" she walk away, deliberately shaking her hips as if to call for me. I know the deal, we play it on Zoar too. Give a drink to a leaving party and get them to stick around. I'll stay, but not for her.

I take the drink and chug it. It's going to be a long mission.

Last edited by Angela N. T. on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Natasha

Natasha, or as she prefers, "Tasha," is a pretty average teenager. She has layered, platinum blonde hair that just reaches her slender shoulders, and chocolate brown eyes. She is about 5'6" and she never wears heels. She's pretty nice, but mess with her and she'll never smile at you ever again. She doesn't forgive easily and you don't want to mess with her. She is usually pretty calm. She always has a sarcastic comment to give.

---

I folded my arms across the tabletop and leaned on it, trying to think what I should do in an all-out sex fest like this. I only came along for my friend, but of course she abandoned me when the first hot guy asked her if she wanted to dance. And now I'm here, alone. And I want to go home. It's not like I haven't been to one of these sleaze-fests and that I'm wimping out or anything. It's just that I'd rather not meet a guy from being hot and drunk, but the normal way people date.

I sighed as I rested my chin on my forearms. I should probably get a drink. I thought. Just to blend in. Though I couldn't say that was easy. Technically, we weren't even supposed to be here until we turned twenty-one, but my friend had pulled some strings. Still, I wasn't one to dress up, simply wearing a tank top and denim jeans, as always. I put on some eyeliner, but that was about it. It was too dark in here for anyone to see me anyway. The only light in here were these blinding neon lights that if you looked at, you would have to look away in discomfort. Not that the drunks dancing wasn't uncomfortable enough.

After finally standing up, I walked over to the counter and ordered a Coke. Surely they had Coke; they used it for all of their drinks. I normally would have taken advantage of the situation and ordered something alcoholic, but I wanted to keep a clear head. The last thing I needed was to get drunk and do something I regretted.
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Rokushii, a new creature in the world of the Zuuturdas [vampires] was confused. She could feel her teeth on the top of her bottom lip. She was a tall, beautiful blonde about 5'6". Her hair was above her shoulders and her eyes were a pale blue. The world was now looked at in a different point of view in her eyes. A smile hasn't been cracked on her face since she made her transformation to the other side.

------

Working behind the counter of the bar wasn't my ideal job but I had to fit in. I couldn't stand out. No. It would ruin everything. The innocent were all around me trying to flirt. They obviously have no idea what they are dealing with. But I of course had to blend in and stay cool and collected. I noticed the clock. 11:30. My shift just ended. I looked around, and hopped up on the counter and scooted into a chair. It was that easy. I was to lazy to actually walk around the counter now-a-days. I needed something to help me blend in. But of course, no one who works with me wouldn't expect for me to actually stick around after my shift. I'm sure I could help myself to a drink, but I didn't. I just sat there at the bar looking around at all the innocent people. It sickened me how many people we're sex addicts and how they couldn't live without it. Almost everywhere I looked, there was some young, stupid teenage couple making out, or doing something perverted. I can't believe I was actually like that as a human. Granted I was only a Zuutirda for a few days but the memories of me being a human, a normal human, were behind me. I don't remember any of them. A man approached me and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked with a smile.
"Whatever pleases you." I replied. I was holding back what I really wanted to say.
"Cool." He handed me a drink. Apparently he already bought it for me. I grinned and took a sip. The bitter taste of the beer ran down my throat.

When I finished the glass, I felt sick and dizzy. The man who "gave" me the drink was gone so I folded my arms on the counter and flopped my head down. Before I knew it, I was out.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Xirori

I could smell all kinds of drugs around me. If i was a human I'd be high right now, though if i was human i wouldn't be able to smell all of them. Then one of the drugs tickled my nose. I had gotten accustomed to it in the past few days -even though I've only been on 'earth' for three days i was far to easily accustomed to it here-. The sent was sweet, like the ginseng that was in my normal glass of tea -i don't like alcohol so much. thanks to Zoar i'm a tea guy now, yippee for me-. I knew the sent wasn't that of ginseng though. no it was a drug, and a nasty one at that. I hated the thing. I remember they used something like it in one of my brothels. i ripped that dainto moronic human to pieces.

I couldn't just let it be used again. If i could stop it, I would. So i got up, leaving my quarter empty glass on the table, and headed over to the bar. I looked at some of the waitresses. Their eyes fell on me like a pack of hungry wolves, the only difference was their hunger wasn't for food, it was for something far different. I hated the feeling of their dazed, drugged eyes sliding over my body. it was sickening to me. Trying best i could, i turned my gaze away.

Then it hit me. The sent of a new Zuutirda. On zoar your born one of us or your not. Here though things have changed. Through avulsion if you had even a drop of Zuutirda blood in you, then you could be changed. I followed the sent. I knew i had to act fast, until two weeks pass the newly born Zuutirdas on earth are overly sensible to drugs of any kind. Drinks as well.

As i got to the end of the bar i saw her. Her golden locks spilled out over the counter and her thin frame sickly. She was already out. I sighed, hoping no one had seen her yet. I was wrong. I saw him, his body letting off shock waves of sexual desire and want. his mouth was drooling and his jeans seemed to be in the way of something. Shaking my head i stepped in front of her.

"hey you tub of lard, getouta my waay" his drunken stupor made me laugh. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he squealed like the pig he is. i bent close to his ear. so close i made sure the hairs on his face stood up and met my skin.

"If i ever find you playing with that drug again you will not have an arm to use it with, under stood?" i sneered a smile -the closest thing i could come to with a smile- as i spoke. he nodded and i pushed him away. He hit some grubby teens and ran as fast as he could.

laughing i turned to the girl. I picked her up and walked back to my both. Sitting her down across from me, i watched her and waited.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Waking up, not much was remembered. I had been moved. I kept my head down while I blinked my eyes. The overbearing smell of some sort of drug tickled my nose. There was a cigarette butt under the table. It sickened me how people left their remains everywhere. After my head got cleared and my eyes weren't fogged up, I lifted my head. There was a man sitting across from me. I honestly had no idea who he even was. I lifted my hand and pointed a finger. Apparently I was still out of it since my hand was shaking.

"Listen buddy...." I paused and blinked. "I don't know what was in that drink but it..." I hiccuped. "It sucked."

He stared at me with black eyes. He was obviously confused as to who I was so I backed myself up and introduced myself.

"How rude of me." I cracked a small grin. "My name is Rokushii. And who..." I rested my chin on the top of my hand. "Who are you may I ask? You seem like someone I know."

My hand had become weak and fell. My head hit the table and that woke me up. I still felt dizzy, but I could gladly say that I was feeling better. From this day forward, I vow to never take another sip of alcohol and let it under my system. Apparently a Zuutirda can't consume alcoholic beverages. They aren't human. Granted I was only 21 for 3 days, that was my first actual sip of the bitter drink and it almost killed me.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Xirori

I decided to make quick of this and push all humantics aside.

"Zuutirdas can consume alcoholic beverages only after two to three weeks after their birth"

Her bright blue eyes fell on me, shock and awe barely hidden in them. Unlike the humans around us she wasn't dazed and confused. Dizzy and out of it, yes.

"How did you..."

"your a new born, I'm not." her eyes widened. I chuckled and sat back. Lifting my fingers mere inches into the air two young waitresses appeared.

"Sir?" They said in unison, eyes my new guest evilly.

"Two cokes, no ice" Disappointment painted across their eyes but their ruby painted lips only smiled.

"Yes sir!" both scurried away. I was silent as was my guest. She was awe struck it seems so her silence was one of amusement to me.

It wasn't long until the waitresses brought back the drinks. They set them down, giggled furiously, and walked away quickly. I shrugged, no money for them i supposed. I slid the drink over to the girl and she watched my hand.

"Drink it. Now." my command brought her out of it.

"Why should i listen to you?"

"because you'd be in an ally some where being raped and murdered right now if it wasn't for me." at that she shut up and stared at the drink. I drank my quickly, coke was the only thing in this place i could stand the taste of. I left my unfinished alcohol on the far corner of the booth. Staring at the girl i watched her every movement.
"Are you going to drink it or not?"
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:24 pm

This guy confused me. I really don't understand why he is here. I don't even know who he is.

"You never told me that you name was. That's rude you know." I took a sip of the pop. It felt cold and so good. I let out a sigh of relief when the sip I had just taken settled in my stomach. "So tell me, why are you even here? Because I know for sure I've never seen you around before."

He was staring at me. He obviously didn't know the ways of Earth so he obviously wasn't from here. I just sat there looking at him in silence. "The ways of the people are Earth are far different then the ways of the people on your planet. Granted me and you are the same, we come from two different worlds." I took another sip of my Coke. The Waitresses who worked with me kept looking my way and pointing and whispering to each other. They made me sick. These stupid skimpy outfits. The tight leather pants, the tube tops, the fire engine red lipstick. It made me sick. How I use to enjoy wearing this was a mystery to me. His black eyes were still focused on me and he was watching my every movement. As if I was dangerous. Ha! I laugh to that thought.

"Are you going to say something buddy?"

"My name is Xirori." He said while taking a small sip of the soda in front of him.

"Well, now we're getting somewhere."

He narrowed his eyes and I looked away. Whatever I said probably upset him. From now on, I'm keeping my mouth shut!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Xirori

I chuckled to myself. This child was interesting. She wants an introduction I'll give her one.

"I am Xirori Rai, and don't give me your bull about rude." I slowed down on my coke. I didn't feel like having the humans any closer to me any longer. It was rather annoying to see them in their habitat of sinful dance.

"well, Now we're getting somewhere." i heard her mumble. I narrowed my eyes at her. Her thoughts had drawn to a place where she was human and enjoyed this. How quickly things change when you find out humans are low, very very low, on the chain of things. I looked away from her and growled lowly.

"Listen, what was your name again?" I'll try to be polite. The least i can do is attempted to act human -though i don't think i saw any polite humans yet-.

"Rokushii..." She said after a long pause. I nodded and took another sip of my coke.

"Is that your human name or Zuutirda name?" I looked at her. she seemed bewildered that i spoke of Zuutirdas so openly in such a crowded place.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 pm

"It's my Zuutridra name. My real name is Roxanna. If that helps."

I still wasn't to fond of this guy. He seemed to have something against me and my normal race of humans. I was still part of them even if I did have fangs. Thats about all I could say.

"What do you have against me and my people?" I asked.

He was still looking away from me. He growled once more very softly. I was just going to shut up. If this guy didn't want to talk, then why should I make conversation with him? There's no point in it! There isn't!

"Look, can you tell me why you're here?" Apparently my mouth never shut up. I guess it liked asking questions. But, my human half was part of the very curious nature.

I looked over my shoulder and I saw the guy who gave me my drink. He was beyond wasted and hung over. He was dancing with a whore. Well, by the way she looked, that what I would label her. Granted I looked no better. I took the hair tie off my wrist and tied up my hair. Xirori looked back over at me. He was staring at my earrings. He acted as if he's never seen a person with their ears pierced before.

"Um, do you have a problem with me and they way I look or is it just the way you are?" I asked pounding my fist on the table.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Xirori

"It's the way I am." i said. i was being truthful. I wasn't kind, nor was I going to entertain a un-knowledged child's questions. Sighing i decided to deal with her for a while. I needed to get through this mission and she might be my only way to do it.

"Look, I'll tell you right now I Hate Earth Humans. Hate them, dislike them, whatever you want to call them. They have destroyed the world they were given, driven the other, stronger races into hiding because they fear what they do not understand, kill off animals that have done nothing to them, and keep building up upon death because they find sex, death, and drugs entertaining." I spoke quickly to make my point.

"On top of that, don't ever say they are your people. you are a Zuutirda now and unless you'd rather be human, your not one of them. You want to be human, tell me. I'll change you back right now."

I decided to see if she'd forget her question about why i was here. I didn't feel like going into the history of Zoar and the real background of Zuutirdas right now, or ever for that matter. her eyes fell on me just like the others, only hers were a mix of fear, annoyance, and shock. I sighed and drained my drink. This really was going to be a long zahn mission.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:05 am

"Well, I'll call them what I please, but I like the new me. Better then being a sex addicted whore getting drunk and high every other night and going home with some random guy, or even a girl for that matter. Honestly, I enjoy the ways of the Zuutirda people." I grinned pushing my drink aside.

"But, you seem to keep avoiding my question. Why are you here? That's what I want to know. It's not like I'm going to tell anyone. I have no friends here so what's the point of me telling people?"

One of the girls who worked behind the counter whom I talked to for short periods of time every day walked over towards us.

"Can I get you guys anything else?"

I shooed her away. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I adjusted myself in the booth. I looked back at the mysterious man across from me in the booth.

"You really don't talk much don't you? If you want to fit in here, then maybe it's about time you learn to loosen up and learn to talk other wise, people are going to start suspecting that you aren't from here." I grinned devilishly. "And you don't want your cover to be blown over something stupid now do you?" I narrowed my eyes and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:14 am

Xirori

I couldn't help but laugh at her stupidity.

"for someone that thinks themselves a Zuutirda and human your a fool. Humans don't think i'm so being from some distant world. For all they know I could be from another country." My hard Zoarian accent bleeds through here and i laugh again. Eyeing my coke i decide I mat as well get into this.

"Listen kid, I'll tell you where i'm from but not why i'm here. I come from a planet called Zoar where all Zuutirdas originate. On Zoar we're born what we are, not changed. here is different. If you have one drop ob Zuutirda blood you can be changed." I sighed. their was a lot of information i didn't want to give her still.

"Zoar is filled with Humans, Zuutirdas, Jyrudos [demons here], and everything else below the moons and suns. that Includes Gods and Goddesses. i myself am..." i stopped. I wasn't giving her any more information that she didn't need. I don't want myself known. To end the conversation i call the waitress that had just been here over again.

"Another coke." I say roughly. She seems to blush -apparently like the sound- and nods. She's back in a flash with my coke and a small piece of paper. she slides it under the corner of my glass and scurries off. I ignore the paper and start drinking my coke.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:24 am

I narrow my eyes and stare at him.

"You really have no idea about anyone here. You don't even know anything about me besides the fact that I'm like you in a way." I stood. "And if that's the case then I think it's best you should of left me over at the bar." I walked away leaving the Coke at the booth. Brandy tapped me on my shoulder. I turned and looked at her.

"Who is that guy?" She asked.

"You wanna know him so bad, go talk to him yourself. I'm done with him." I replied grabbing my stuff from behind the counter and then walking into the bathroom.

When I came out, I was wearing ripped, baggy jeans, a studded belt, a tanktop that showed my stomach and a zip-up hoodie with by black converse. I looked at him, and he stared. It's as if I was a totally different person now that I changed. Whatever his deal was, I didn't want to find out. Brandy ran over to me.

"Go back over there and talk to him."

I rolled my eyes, and walked back over to him.

"What?"
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:33 am

Xirori

"shut up and sit your zahn down." I'm in no mood to play games. I had just seen the dainto bastard from Zoar. I though he would be happy I was gone and would have stayed with her, the gods new that's what he wanted, but no. He had to come and follow me just to make my life miserable.

The worst part was he wasn't himself. I could smell it on him, he was taken over by some thing, or one. His normal looks were completely different and I doubted he was just trying to blend in. Unlike me, he would ruin a entire mission just because he'd walk in and be himself, no trying to blend in for him. Never. None.

The dainto idiot was feasting on the heat radiation from the humans near by. I wasn't sure if he was following me, or following the stench of sex. All i know is he was dressed for the humans. and if the human's weren't undressing him with their eyes -males and females alike- then i sure the kail wanted to know what they were doing, eyeing him like that.

If he was following me and he had seen me with Rokushii then she was in danger. He was taken over or a clone of some kind that only meant HE was behind it. If HE was behind it, anyone in major contact with me -meaning more then the usual five seconds- was in deep shit. I mean real deep. I hate protecting people. its not my strong suit. I guess i have no choice though.

I'm not here to kill. Yet.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 am

I rolled my eyes and sat down. I wasn't to thrilled about being with this guy but whatever. He helped me so I guess I have no choice anymore.

"Tell me, what did you need me again for? I was just about to head home and actually sleep to get rid of this dizziness."

He kept looking past me. I waved my hand in front of his eyes and he pushed it our of his way.

"Oh yeah, smooth with the manners." I said under my breath.

I looked behind the booth to try and figure out what he was looking at. All I saw was the sex drawn teenagers, and a bunch of drunk bastards. Nothing that I haven't seen during a typical day at work. Only I never stuck around this long to know how any of it ended. I saw Max, my ex boyfriend so I turned around quickly. I'm not sure if he saw me or not but sadly, if he did, Xirori would be head deep in Max's bullshit and I didn't even want to listen to it.

"Roxanna!" Max yelled. "I thought you got off ten minutes ago. Why are you still here?" Max said while sitting down next to me.

"Get lost loser. I don't have time to deal with you right now so if you don't mind, LEAVE!" I pushed him onto the floor with my foot. He stands and looks at me.

"Still as fisty as ever." Max grinned and then looked at Xirori.

"Who are you? Are you hitting on my girlfriend?"

"Look Max, I broke up with you three days ago. I'm not your girlfriend."

He stared at me blankly then looked at Xirori with a look of hate in his green eyes. Somehow I knew I was gonna have to deal with Max's bullshit yet again and I really wasn't in the mood.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:58 am

Xirori

I looked at the one Rokushii was calling Max. He was grubby, covered in the sent of sex, which grew stronger the closer he got to her. I smirked. She didn't want him here, he didn't like me. This was going to be fun. And i might just be what i needed. If i could get enough of these humans out of here, through sex or fear -though not sex with me- I'd do it. Fear was a fun and fine option to me.

"Who the fuck are you, you bastard." his breath was riddled with alcohol and drugs. Rolling my eyes i looked at him. He was as dazed as the waitresses that didn't take their eyes away from me.

"It is impolite to ask ones name without first giving it" I said with a sly glance at Rokushii. She looked mad. I slightly shrugged and hoped she'd get the joke. She'd asked for my name before giving me her's.

Max didn't seem to happy.

"You know my name already! My girlfriend just said it five god damned seconds ago!" I looked at her then him and shrugged.

"Must not have heard." I smirked, my soulless eyes twinkling with enjoyment. I loved toying humans. it was easy and fun.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:13 am

"Max you ignorant bastard, get out of here. Please. You reek of booze and cigarette smoke." I said once more.

"Not now babe. Who the fuck is this guy?" Max said narrowing his eyes.

"Whoa whoa whoa. I'm not you're babe. And what does it matter to you?"

"He the fuck is he?!" He was getting impatient.

I can't believe I was going to say what I was about to say, but since my mouth liked to run, it came out anyway.

"I'm on a date with him. Now if you don't mind, leave you drunk, ignorant bastard. I want to be alone with him and that doesn't include you."

I looked at Xirori. He seemed insanely shocked by what I had just said. But I had to. It was the only way for me to get Max the basket case off of my back.

"You're on a date with HIM?! Why HIM?! I mean REALLY?! I'm more attractive the HE is. Trust me, babe, me and you are so much better then you and HIM."

"Max, get lost right now. I don't want to deal with you."

Instead of Max leaving like I had hoped, he sat down next to me again. Right on my feet so I can't kick him off. Damn. Why must Max have the brains of a genius and the looks of a handsome guy, but the personality and charm of a dead fish. Eh! Why did I ever date him? Oh yeah, now I remember... Senior High School Prom. And apparently I pleased him... I so wish what we did never happened. Thank god though. Nothing DID happen....

"Now, who the fuck are you chump?" Max asked.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:26 am

Xirori

My shock wasn't very noticeable. I eyebrow spiked when i heard her say we we're on a date. On Zoar we didn't call it that...kail i didn't know eve that was even a word on Zoar. It was interesting his reaction. In order to know more about him, so i could play my role of a date, I listened to Rokushii's thoughts. She brought me to a time when she was human. She had some adventures as a human it seemed.

Smirking i looked at the man across from me. His drunken stupor made him ditsy and rather funny to look at quite frankly. I decided to play it slow. Wait for him to make the first move. This was turning into a game of chess. To bad he was ignorant.

"Listen bud...Roxanna said beat it, i advise you to listen to her."

"Shut up and leave. You don't' know what your talking about."

"I know your hurting her by sitting on her like that. Is that something you'd do if you weren't ignorant?" he was pissed and Rokushii had amusement dancing like a flame in her eyes. She was surprised herself that i was playing my part, though she knew i knew his weight was nothing now that she had changed. In order to make sure he got the point, she started wincing in pain. Max's face ignited in worry as he sprung up, tilting the table to get off her. I decided to play the table part. Taking the last of my coke, i splashed it at him, getting his dirty clothing wet from the waist down. Rokushii took one look at him and broke out into laughter. She was enjoying herself it seemed.

"Now I'll ask you once. leave us be. We didn't come here to be bothered by the likes of you." I turned away from him and looked at Rokushii. To put the icing on the cake and lure this guy in i asked her if she was ok, she nodded slowly, real slowly. I smirked in a smiling sort of way and just kept looking at her. Trying to advised Max. I didn't feel like having my last Silk shirt from Zoar ripped. SHE'D kill me if i sent her another one. I'd have to take it off before the fight and i don't think I'd be left alone by the humans if i let my muscles or tats out for a show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Meet UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Meet UP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next