Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_vote_lcapCharacter Meet UP - Page 5 I_voting_barCharacter Meet UP - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_vote_lcapCharacter Meet UP - Page 5 I_voting_barCharacter Meet UP - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Character Meet UP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Xirori

After she said her ears were pierced by her mother i nodded and left. I don't know what she said after that, if she said anything. I headed, not to the campus of a near by college, but back to Red Ice. Their, standing in a line of people surrounding yellow tape, was a smirking Uka. In the yellow tape was a murdered waitress. The one that kept talking to Rokushii last night. Hissing under my breath, i slipped into a nearby alleyway. There, standing at the end of the ally was Uka. In his hand was a severed head bouncing up and down like a yo-yo.

"hello, Xii"
"Uka. You know your not to call me that."
"What, your new girlfriend the only one that can now?"
"Shut up."
"I wondered why you were so willing to come to earth, now i see why. You had yourself a back up haven waiting for you."
"Shut your mouth, Uka. You know Dainto well i didn't."
"yeah, you just found yourself a replacement Gothica."
"No i did not. No one could replace her."
"Not even this new born?"
"No, not even her."
"Then you wont mind if I kill her." he smirked and i grabbed him by the sleeves of his shirt, slamming him against the crumbling wall.
"you will not touch her."
"Then she is a replacement."
"NO! DAINTO NO! she.. she... shes different...she's....not as closed..." I don't want her to be a replacement...

"When are you going home?"
"why?"
"I need a lift. I only had a one way."
"Like i'd give you one. This is my chance to get ride of you."
"mmhm and what if i go kill your little blood bank before then?" dainto..
"... fine.... help me find some meals first."
"all ready done. I got a few tied up in this garbage can as a peace offering."

"Yah know, most people would be like wonderful peace offering."
"Yep. Thankfully we're not people."
"Agreed"

we grabbed the still living humans tied up in the garbage can, their were five of them, and dematerialized back to the cavern. We both headed in, me with three people, Uka with two.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:07 pm

I was petting Blaze. When I saw that Xirori had returned, and with Uka of all people, I got scared. Why was he here?

"Xirori, why... why is he here?" I held Blaze tightly in my arms. He hissed several times at Uka. I knew that from that, Blaze did NOT like him AT ALL! The people they had with them were people from Red Ice. All of which, I knew.

"Miranda, Kelly, Lyndzey, Tabathia, Regina?" I asked in a soft voice. They all looked so scared for their lives. The last time they had spoken with me was before the whole party where I got wasted. They also knew information about me that no one needed to know. EVER! They were friends with Lucy which is how I met them. They were also there when we T.Ped our teacher's house. They were never my REAL friends, so to speak. They were only there to know things about me. Like Lucy. That's all they were. A bunch of good for nothings.

"Good, maybe now it's time for a little revenge on my watch. Only this time, no one's going to jail." They looked at me wide eyed and scared. They knew what I meant, or so I hoped. They were all pretty dumb and ditsy which is why they made good slutty waitresses. Me, I just worked there because I needed a god damn job that paid well.

"Good pick in women Xirori, or.." I didn't want to say his name. ".. Uka. Whoever picked them out."

I grinned and Blaze let out a meow. Not a friendly one, but a devilish one.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Xirori

"Thank Uka. They're his peace offering for getting back to Zoar. Eat up, its a harsh trip to get to Zoar from here."

She nodded, her eyes becoming haunting and deep. Uka and I threw the bodies down on the ground in front of her. she could have her fill.

"What about you, Xirori?" Uka asked. he must have thought the snack wasn't for Rokushii.

"I'm fine. I'll call...a few favors back home."

"haha i guess the brothels are full of women just waiting to be with the king." I had my talons at his throat a moment too late.

"Shut your mouth or the deals off." I said through grit teeth.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Once I was finished, I looked at them. Savage men. But thats okay. Blaze obviously wanted a taste too. He jumped from my arms and licked the necks of the dead bodies where I had sunk my teeth in. Once he was done with all 5, he looked at me and meowed.

"Damn Blaze. You really do take after me." I said. Maybe I should start watching my mouth. I mean, they probably use different words to swear up on Zoar so maybe I should learn them? I dunno. I mean, I didn't want to ask, and at the same time I didn't want to be a complete ass and say something that they don't know up there.

"Sorry if this question is a little bizarre, but, do you swear, like, up on Zoar?" I looked at both men, and I picked up Blaze while doing so. He purred happily and shut his eyes. His tail was swinging freely underneath my arms. But I really wanted to know what Uka meant when he said 'king' to Xirori. That was a little odd to me but whatever. I really truthfully didn't care anymore. My thirst was gone, granted yes, I could have a little more, but it filled me up. 5 bodies sucked dry? Now that's a lot of blood. My hair fell in my face and so, I pulled it up with one of the hair ties on my wrist. A messy bun was better then nothing at all so I dealt with it. I didn't mind it. I wore my hair like that about 68% of the time, and the other time was in a pony tail or down. Okay, it was RARELY down in my face because of my bad vision.

I stared at Xirori and Uka. I just waited to see what they would say to my question. Uka of course didn't know I liked to ask questions, so when he will probably be in a shock when I start asking them left and right like a drill sargent giving orders. Yeah, I was THAT bad.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Xirori and Uka

Uka rushed out of my grip and started circuling Rokushii.

"Oh my oh my you are a site up close! Xirori sure can see the good ones. though he should, he always takes care of his girls. Is that why your bringing her to Zoar, Xirori?"

"Uka shut up. I know what your tring to do and it wont work."

"Fine fine i'll be nice, your highness." He bowed a fake bow with a slight smile. I punched him in the face and pushed him away.

"To answer your questions, we do have curse words. Dainto, Zahn, and Kail."
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:50 pm

I stared at him insanely confused. What the fuck did any of those mean?

"What the hell do those mean?" I asked.

Uka looked at me. Was he just waiting for me to punch him? Because I would. I was so ready to. I wasn't always a 'kind soul at heart' like my dipshit of a brother would call me. I was actually a caged animal just waiting to get out and be free. You know, speaking of my brother, I haven't talked to him in years- and what the hell am I doing? I'm getting off topic. Stay on topic Roxy. Stay on the topic.

I looked at Xirori. "Why did he bow? And call you 'your highness'? It dumbfounds me. Really it does."

Blaze made a growling sound and Uka. Blaze, he the right taste in men. Granted yes he was a boy cat, BUT STILL! OH MY GOD I'M CHANGING TO TOPIC AGAIN! STAY ON THE DAMN TOPIC ROKUSHII! Wait, did I just call myself Rokushii? I believe I did. Guess that was a name I had to get use to calling myself. I was use to Xirori calling me that, but me, personally? No. I had to get use to thinking that and not thinking Roxanna, or Rox, or Roxy. Nothing. Just Rokushii. It was probably going to be hard, but, hell, I was ready to try.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Xirori and Uka

"I'll answer you since i know more about this world then Xirori does." I turned away, slamming my fist into the hard stone around us.

"Dainto would be damn, Kail - hell, and Zahn would be ass. It's not that hard. But besides that we don't have the other words or curses." She looked at him like he was crazy but then nodded as if she understood.

"And the whole highness thing?" Uka started laughing.

"you dont need to know." I snapped at her. She looked at me and i could feel she was getting mad.

"Oh lookie lookie kingy doesn't want to tell you. Listen Xirori, you couldn't hide it from Gothica and you really think your going to have her live in a castle and her NOT wonder what the kail is going on?"

"castle?!"

"Uka, thin ice, real thin ice."

"Oh come on, tell her!"

"Yeah Xirori!"

"No." I was leaving it at that.

"Then i'll give you some hints, hun. He can't get mad at that!" My arm was shaking. I really wanted to kill him. Again.

"What rules a country? Well think of that as ruling a race!"
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 pm

So I thought about it. My brain was quick when it came to thinking... and thinking of questions...

"Wait a sec... are you a king Xirori?" I asked. Granted, I knew the answer already. The answer was yes.

I looked at both of them. My eyes followed their every movement. Xirori was definitely pissed off and I could tell. Just from his body posture. He so badly wanted to kill Uka, so I thought quick and changed the subject.

"Guys, can I ask you something. Where are me and Blaze going to stay on Zoar?" I stroked the feline's soft black head. He purred loudly, moving his tail quicker and quicker every time my hand touched him.

I didn't want to be rude and be like, 'Oh, Xirori, can I stay with you?' because that would be disrespectful. If he offered me to stay then I would, but if he didn't, then I didn't want to be a pain. I could always find a place to stay. It didn't have to be anything nice. Just something where I can put all my things, and still fit a person, a cat, and a bed in there. That would be enough for me. I was a simple person to please.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Xirori and Uka

I punched the cavern wall, leaving a very large very crumbling area behind. I turned to Rokushii, ignoring Uka completely.

"...dainto... yeah... i'm king...freakin king of the zuutirdas." i sighed. I was so sick of being king. Its so annoying. My first day here i was bombared by the earth zuutirda council beging me to stay and fix the world. to clam my thrown in a castle somewhere in asia. I so didn't want to stay that long.

"You'll be staying in the palace with me... for now. If the...war...ever starts again then I'm not sure."

"oh like the war's going to happen. we let Gothica go with him. as long as he has her he'll never start the war up again..."

this was just plan depressing. Uka was even down now. I didn't know what to do. If gothica was gone what would happen to the world... we were all in trouble if Omaga went against his word. But he wouldn't. he was pretty much ruller of all of Zoar now. at least all the humans and demons. i still had my throun.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 pm

This was depressing. I mean, Xirori is depressed, Uka is depressed, and now I'm depressed. And when I'm depressed, I drink, or I smoke. Sadly, I had neither one of those things with me so those were out of the question. I let out a sigh.

"You don't seem to happy about being King. And this Gothica person. Who was she?" Wait a second, was she the girl he loved? She must of been.

"And I really don't want to be a bother. I can just stay in a house or a cavern of some sort on Zoar. I mean, I don't want to intrude and become a hassle to you."

Blaze stopped purring and let our a soft, and relaxing type yawn, sigh, thing. Whatever it is cats do when they want more attention. I lifted him, adjusted him so his paws were on my chest, and his head was under my chin. I stroked him. Softly. His eyes shut and he started purring again.

Then I looked at Uka. He was staring at Blaze. I think he was a bit confused as to why Blaze was so lovable towards me. Xirori told me that the cats were big on Zoar, or so I think he did. Either that, or I read it in his head, and honestly, I have no idea how I do that. Maybe it was one of my 'magic' Zuutirda powers? Maybe? Something? Please? Oh god I hope I wasn't going crazy...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Xirori

"Your learning how to read mines. don't worry your not crazy. I'll teach you when we get to Zoar. and no your not a bother....truthfully, a large palace is a lonely place. An your thinking right. Gothica was the one i loved-"

"But he gave her up to Omaga."
"Uka don't start."
"If it weren't for you-
"if you hadn't headed for the god realm in the first palce she wouldn't have been there"
"if you haden't tryied to kill me every five minutes..."
"don't give me any ideas."

"um..."
"look we have to go. Rokushii are you ready? This is the end of your human life forever. your about to see thing you only thought were myth. if you want to stay say so now."
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:58 pm

I thought about it. Did I want to leave? Did I want to stay? I looked at Blaze. Now, Xirori and Uka might think I'm crazy for this, but...

"Blaze," I whispered in his small little ear. It twitched. "Do you want to leave, or do you want to stay?"

I looked at him. His green eyes opened slowly. He meowed.

"Meow once for yes, and twice for no."

He meowed... Twice. Blaze wanted to stay, but the question was, did I? That's what I didn't know. Everything was so confusing. I could leave everything I knew behind me forever, or I could stay here, and miss a really great guy. I let out a sigh. I was confused. I looked at Xirori and Uka, then at Blaze. I set him down on the ground then I pointed down. He sat.

"Tell me why Blaze." I asked.

He meowed, purred, and meowed again. Then he started purring loudly. Like a motor boat. Thats what he sounded like. I looked at him. Could I read my cat's thoughts? If so, then that was probably really scary. Well, I was officially scared because, YEAH! I could READ my CAT'S mind!

"Oh Blaze that's a stupid reason."

He growled at me.

"Blaze, do not start!"

I happened to see Xirori and Uka out of the corner of my eye. It was official. They thought I was a loon.

Blaze growled at me.

"Well, Blaze, you make good points, but I don't know what I want to do. I don't know anything anymore."

Blaze hopped back up on me, then butted his head against my chin. Then he looked at me, square in the eyes and meowed.

"Alright Blaze. Guess you've decided for us."

I looked at Xirori and Uka... my mind was made up...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Xirori

I chuckled. So she was more in tune with animals then with others. that right there said something. was she coming with me or was she staying. either way it would be hard on her. I had to do. I have no choice. But if she stayed... maybe i'd come back one day. no. i wouldn't be able to. i only have the power of the gods this one time...

"We have to go. I don't have much power so i can't wait much longer. Are you coming or staying, Rokushii?"
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:11 pm

I looked at him. I was upset with what Blaze had chosen, but I respected him.

"Xirori," I said softly. "Blaze doesn't want to go. He doesn't want me to leave either. He said, we can help you down here on Earth. We can be a helpful source to Zoar. Not to sure what it all means, but I respect Blaze so..." I couldn't finish it. It wouldn't come out of my mouth. I tried, and no words came out. I stood up, and I gave him a hug. An actual hug. Not one where I wrapped my arms around him so we could teleport places, an actual hug.

"I'm gonna miss you. Visit me sometime." I released the hug, grabbed my bag, had Blaze at my feet, and I walked out of the cave. My life might be terrible, but it could only get worse. Starting over would be even more terrible. At least now I knew I had made a new friend on another planet. And if he were to look in his pant pocket, he would see that the picture of me and Blaze I had packed in my bag originally, was now in his pocket with a note written on the back. I was going to miss him a lot. And I think Blaze was too. But Xirori taught me a very powerful lesson. He made me figure out who I am. He made me discover that I'm better then what I thought I was. And I think I made him realize something too... I looked over my shoulder and waved at him before I finished my walk into town. He was a nice guy. I also let a smile come across my face. An actual smile. Something I haven't done... In a long long time.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Xirori

I was stunned when she hugged me, but i understood why she stayed. If only i could come back...

I grabbed my bag and then Uka's shoulder. We linked arms and dematerialized. My last sight was Rokushii walking away, forever....

a year and a half later

I appeared in the cavern I had once stayed in. There was snow blowing in the opening, it was winter here. I smirked. I remember it well. Looking up at the sky, it was night time. I took the only thing i had with me, a picture. Old and holded with slopy writing on the back. One of Blaze and Rokushii. Roxanna.

"Time for a surpise."

I heard a mewo from in front of me. I looked down and there was Blaze. He was bigger and built thicker.

"Well then. You are like the ones from Zoar. So does that mean your on of us?" the cat nodded and i laughed. "so tell me. does Rokushii still work at Red Ice?" again the cat nodded. I smiled and let my hand down. He climbed up my arm and laid upon me like he use too.

We headed out into the city. the streets were cold and empty. I walked on ward, i still remembered the streets. When i got to the club I was let in instantly. My looks still helped me here. I looked around and saw that the booth I had last been in with Rokushii was empty. I walked over and sat down. I rose my hands and hopped Rokushii would be the one to answer me. If not, i'd ask for her...for Roxanna.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:35 pm

The bar was a quiet place now. Not as much sex. I had moved out of my apartment and in with my brother. Our father passed away last month so my brother needed me. A high school student. I took care of him. I heard a meow from behind me. I turned. Blaze? And... Xirori? I got over the counter the same way I did a year and a half ago. I looked different now. My hair was longer now. To the small of my back actually. And it was black. I had stopped wearing it up four months ago. I walked over to the booth.

"Want a tea?"

That's all I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Meet UP
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5