Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCharacter Meet UP - Page 2 I_voting_barCharacter Meet UP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCharacter Meet UP - Page 2 I_voting_barCharacter Meet UP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Character Meet UP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

Character Meet UP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:40 am

I stared at both the men. No fight was going to break out in front of me. Not this time. Max always comes and picks a fight with anyone who is willing to fight.

"Xirori, Max. Please, stop right now." I stood up and held them both back from each other.

"Come one Roxanna, baby. This guy is nothing compared to me." Max said with a slight hiccup.

"You must not know who you're dealing with then." I heard Xirori say under his breath.

"Max, I think you should go. Right now!" I stated.

"I'll leave when you prove to me that you two are on a date. Until then, I'm not leaving."

Oh great. His proof involves a kiss where you mean it, and sex. That's what Max looks for. And I sure as hell don't want to become part of the love struck teenage kids who were having sex right on the dance floor and in booths. It sickened me.

"Come on Roxanna, why don't you just kiss him if you two really are on a date to prove it to me. Then I'll leave you alone and I promise Rox, honey, I won't bother you again. I promise."

He was lying through his teeth. That's what happens when he's drunk. He lies nonstop. I looked at Xirori out of the corner of my eye and he wanted to punch Max so badly. I could so tell. But I wasn't going to let that happen. But I sure as hell didn't want to kiss anyone I hardly knew so I had to get out of this somehow... only problem was... How?!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:50 am

Xirori

I was ready to beat him to a pulp. Not because of Rokushii, no, because i haven't in a while. Because He was here, and because this dainto woman was starting to remind me of HER. Only thing was, Rokushii was more talkative.

"Kiss him if your on a date! If not then get him to get the hell away." I couldn't take it. I saw she didn't want a fight to break lose so i decided I'd wait for Him to come over later. For now, I'd bother with this Max. Trying to take a note out of Zexlin's book, i put my hands on either side of her shoulders and started leading her back into the booth.

"Listen, Roxanna, just sit down. No fights going to happen here and i don't want you upset." She was bewildered again. I was getting good at doing that to her.

"Bastard, don't' touch her!"

"Didn't you just want us to kiss?" his face was growing red. Literally like a balloon. Or a baboons zahn....

"So what, you don't have to touch her to do that." I rolled my eyes. If i asked if he was drunk he'd say no. I rose my hand again, Roxanna getting worried. I shook my head to tell her i wasn't gonna hurt him. One of the little waitresses came over.

"Anything i can get you?"

"Yeah, we need a towel. This guy spilt his drink." The waitress looked at Max and then his pants and busted into giggles as she rushed to get a towel. when she came back she handed me the towel and ran to laugh and point with the others. With a smirk i held the towel out to Max. He tried to push my arm away but only hit my muscle. he grabbed him hand, moaning out in pain.

"What the hell man! what the heck is under that damn coat!"

"Me."
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:01 am

I was shocked. He was muscle? Thats all he was? Wow. Wherever he was from was land of big buff men.

"You know what? I'm out of here. I'll come back for you later thought Rox, honey." He threw the towel on the ground and left the bar.

"What a giant ass hole." I said once I knew he was gone. "What, does he still think this is highschool? Well, it isn't Max."

I stared at Xirori. "Thank you for dealing with him. Yes, he is a douche, and yes, he is a pain, but for some reason, he always thinks of me as being his."

As a force of habit, I knelt down on one knee, grabbed the towel, and started cleaning up the puddle where the pop was. Thank god it wasn't there for much longer or it would of stained the woodwork. The waitress kept looking at me and smiling and laughing. I didn't get how I was so amusing to them.

"Do you seem to find me funny in any way because obviously the stupid, ditsy waitresses think I'm as hilarious as a monkey on a string."

He shrugged as if her had no idea what I was talking about.

"Xirori, we're you actually ready to punch him?"

I stared him straight in the eyes and waited, just waited, while I was still on one knee cleaning the pop, for his answer.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:09 am

Xirori

She was getting the wrong idea. I was ready to punch him, punch him so hard he wouldn't have a face any more because it, some blood, nerves, and any brain he had, would be smeared on the floor. but that wasn't because of Rokushii. No way.

Or was it.

She had started to remind me of HER. the HER that i would never have as long as her sister was around. The her that was feisty and snappy yet quiet and dangerously seductive. Rokushii was like her and yet completely different. I think that's why. Maybe she was getting the right idea... in a wrong way. It wasn't because of her only. It was because of what she made me remember.

"Yes." I turned away from her and looked though the crowd of humans. I was thirst, bothered, annoyed, and raring for a fight, all of which i could heal just a few steps away. Instead i searched for Him. If he was still here, Rokushii was still in danger.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:20 am

Well, all my questions were answered. Once he said Yes, then I knew that Alex was messing with the wrong guy. He continued looking around for who, or what, I don't know. Once the puddle was clean, I stood up and threw the rag on the counter in the bar. I stood next to Xirori because I was curious to see who it was he was looking for. A teenage kid having sex was out of the question so that eliminated about 89% of the population in the bar. The remaining percentage was the drunken and/or high teenage kids in the bar. I had a feeling that whoever he was looking for wasn't the best of people in the world, even if they weren't from my world. The waitress were looking our way the whole time. I knew for sure that by tomorrow night, when my shift rolled around, I was going to get drilled with questions about Xirori and Max, and me. About this whole night. I knew it would be a never ending hell.

"Who is it you're looking for exactly? Maybe I can help." I asked.

He still stared at the crowd of people then he looked at me for a split five seconds. Then he went back to looking at the crowd of people. I rolled my eyes but I was starting to get use to Xirori. He was starting to grow on me. I had a feeling me and him were going to be with each other dealing with this for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:45 am

Xirori

"Sit down" I'm gruff, so what. She can deal. And she did. She sat right back in the booth and i followed on my side. I looked at my now empty coke again and sighed. looked like i was right. This was going to be along mission. At least I have someone to pass a few meager moments of it with.

"His name's Uka. he's a real bad zahn. I saw him earlier. He was wearing a black beater and leathers. Lots of leathers. If you see him you'll know him. He had red hair with black streaks pulled back in a pony tail that's so long its past his zahn." I moved to lean against the wall and put my feet up on the rest of the booth. Having long legs sucked at times. I was tired and thirst and not for coke. That stuff was dainto good though.

"So why are you looking for him?"

"He followed me from Zoar. He and I have never seen eye to eye but he's not himself right now and I feel quite fine with beating the blood out of him." I was aggravated and it was showing. oh well.

"Oh... ok." she said as if she was both frightened and puzzled.

"Listen Rokushii. If you see him or anyone meeting his description you come find me asap. Got it?"

"Why?"

"Don't ask stupid questions. Just say yes or no." I waited for her answer.

"Fine."

"Good." I was glad she decided to listen to me. It made things a lot easier.

Waiting for something else to happen, i called the waitress over for two more cokes.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:46 pm

The waitresses were all over him. I didn't understand why.

"Look, I can always get you the Coke. I DO work here after all." I said.

"I don't want to make you more noticeable. You're out of your uniform." He replied.

The waitress, I think her name was Shelly, returned with the drinks. I personally was getting sick of drinking Coke. It wasn't one of my favorite beverages and I can only consume so much pop in a short amount of time.

"So tell me, what's so wrong with this guy?" I asked after Shelly left.

"Don't ask questions. It's none of your business." He replied with a stern look on his face.

Apparently he didn't like questions so I have to learn to keep my mouth shut. Being a college student and all, I asked a lot of questions but maybe it's time I put my college mouth behind me and go back to my every day mouth. The one that doesn't ask a lot of questions. It might take a while, but I can.

I looked the the clock. It was 12:00 midnight. This is the longest I have ever stayed at the bar. Normally I'll stay for 5 minutes after my shift but this was an special occasion. I actually met someone who was like me. Granted he was from a different world, but still. I couldn't help it. I had to ask another question.

"So can you tell me exactly why you're after this guy?"

He stared at me.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:06 pm

Xirori

I sighed. I was now annoyed. Not that i wasn't before.... just more so now. She couldn't mind her business and she couldn't shut up.

I looked at the coke. This was getting old but until i could get to a tea shop i'm stuck with it. Oh well. I pondered over her questions as i drank the coke. I didn't want to answer. Times like these are when little information is best. She wouldn't shut up know. I had figured that out already. with a sight i decided to answer her.

"I'll give the quick summery, listen because i wont repeat myself. Uka and I never were good friends. We were somewhat rivals back on Zoar. He also isn't normal. His soul is part of the evilest badzahn you'll ever meet. If Uka's been taken over then every gods' dainto being here is going to die." Her eyes were wide. I don't think she expected that.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Wow. This really was serious. So the man was a rival to Xirori..? Hmmmm.... I wanted to ask him if I could help, but I could tell my questions were getting to him. I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from talking. It was working, but my teeth were going into my lip. They weren't bleeding or anything, but it hurt. Not hurt like, -OMFG! IT HURTS IT HURTS!!! MOMMY!!!- What do you think I am, a 5 year old? No. Granted, yes at times, I may act like one, I'm not. Guess it was a bad thing being born into a family of such curious people. Even though my mother died last summer, and I haven't spoken to my dad or my brother since then, it still sucked. A question just popped into my head that I wanted to ask him.

"Do you-" I started to say but I cut myself off. I didn't want him getting mad at me. And I sure as hell didn't want to get involved with this Uka character. I wanted to know what he's ever done to Xirori up on Zoar but yet again, that was a question that I kept to myself. My lips moved as if they wanted to start speaking but I bit my lip again. I stared at the Coke as the bubbles raised to the top. I let out a sigh.

"Since I've been talking to much, why don't you start asking me things. You know, so maybe you can possibly get to know me better? I know about you." After I said that, I looked at him. I don't think he really knew what to do because that was the first time I said something to him without making it be a question.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Xirori

Boy was this girl a trip. On thing after another. I don't think I can keep this up. She wants questions, i'll ask them but I don't care who she is, why she's here, or what she wants. I barely care if Uka gets her. Scratch that. I do kind of care about the last one.

"Fine." I say gruffly as i wonder what to ask. I didn't care really. I didn't want to know. If i got to know her to well then I might... become protective in a way i don't want to be. Finishing off my coke, i decided to ask the only questions i can think of.

"I've got five questions for you. Answer them if you want, if you don't i don't care. Also, ask any questions you want. I might get annoyed but if i don't tell you trust me that it's for your own good." She nodded deliberately.

"Here goes... Do you like tea?

Why are you still working here?

What happened with that Max guy?

What is the worst thing you've ever done?

Who changed you?"

I waited. If she didn't answer any of them, thats better for both of us. Sadly, i knew she's answer them.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:48 pm

I cracked a small grin. How did I know he was going to ask something about Max?

"Well, I drink a tea every morning. Chi Tea to be precise. It has cinnamon in it.

I'm still working here because it actually gives me something to do. I worked here before I got changed. I decided to stay to keep a low profile and I don't want anyone catching on.

What happened between me and Max happened in high school. We went to Senior Prom. A prom is a formal dance. He was the only person who asked me because I'm not liked to much around here. But after the prom, it didn't go to well... He... He told me that he was taking me to his house to meet his parents afterwards. Instead, instead he drove onto the beach nearby and he... He... He raped me so to say. We had sex in the back seat of his car. Now, I wasn't for it but I didn't know that was what he was planning. I'm thankful nothing happened.

And the worst thing I've ever done? I can name a few. I went to the Detention House when I was a Freshman in High school. Me and some friends thought it would be funny to toilet paper a house. So we went to our History teachers house, Ms. Bellmen, and T.Ped her house. Apparently she saw us and called the cops. My friends made a run for it and I was caught. I have a bad knee from my years in soccer and it slowed me down. I spent the rest of Freshman year and half of my Sophomore year there. That's why my High school reputation was horrible. And the other thing was having sex with Max. It was unwilling and uncalled for.

It was dark and I was actually coming home from the store when I was changed. He had black hair and a white streak in it. Unfortunately, I didn't catch his name. But he had on an eye patch. It was on his right eye. And one more thing I remember, he was wearing a trench coat."

That was the first time I've ever told anybody those things. I was scared to see how Xirori reacted so I looked at him, shaking nervously.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Xirori

Why did she have to be so dainto open. And why the Kail did it sound like Zexlin had changed her.... though he has an eye patch on the left eye. That Max guy was annoying and the fact that he was a rapist was just another reason for me to beat the blood out of him and harvest it for a midnight snack. I decided to leave her answers be and answer my own questions. Boy was this starting to turn into a real human date. Its sickening.

"I'll answer the same.

I drink mainly only tea. Before I came here an old....friend of mine got me hooked on it. When ever I pass a tea area in the back woods of the city, China Town I believe, I stalk up. Though most of it is gone before the day is over. As you can see I have to drink something...

I don't work here and don't know Max so I can't answer that but I can say this. You shouldn't work here. Your in too much trouble here and too tempted. Also, next time I see that Max guy I'm taking my anger out on him so if you don't want to see it walk away.

Worst think i've ever done... would scare the crap out of you. I'll leave it at that.

As for changing...like I said on Zoar we're born what we are, but we go though a change from weak, human like bodies to strong ones and get blood lust and , usually, a bad case of death when in the sun. I am...." I stopped again. I kept getting close to telling her what I am and i don't want to do that. I sighed and sat back, my head resting on the wall as i looked up at the neon lights flashing around us.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:17 pm

I think I was to open. Maybe that was a good thing? I feel like a load has been lifted off my chest anyway.

"If I was to open, I'm sorry. It's just that I've never told anyone those things before so I guess I was just a bit to open."

I looked down at the table. I only touched the Coke in front of me once. The taste was getting to me and it was starting to make me sick to my stomach. Granted Max was a messed up kid, I think it remains best I keep his past to myself.

"They have tea here if you want some. They put it in some of the beverages."

I was shocked. I wasn't turning things into questions. But maybe thats what Xirori wanted. And the more I thought about this, it was turning more into a date. And the more I thought about that, the more it made me like him more and more.

"Xirori, I think you might be right. Maybe this job is bad for me but there isn't anything else for me to do. I need money, you know. I need some sort of work."

I blinked then looked back down at the table. I wasn't to sure what his face looked like, but I bet you he could see mine. Depression and sadness. For some reason, opening up made me open my emotions again.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Xirori

I can't believe I'm about to say this. No. I wont say it...yes I will I have to. No. I can't....

By the dainto Gods' i can't help it.

I'll try to avoid it for now.

"I would but I don't trust the drinks around here. The only reason I'll drink the coke is because I can check it. I'll just go pick up some tea on my way back..." Back to where would have been a good question. I had no where to go. Sept the little cave on the banks of a nearby river. Fit for a king, hah.

I looked at her. Her face was in full sulk. I couldn't take it. This gods' dainto world was making me soft. With a sight I sat up, leaning into the table -making it creek at my weight-. I propped my elbows up on the table and sat my head in my hands. I couldn't' look at her when i said this. I just couldn't.

"You.... you could come with me..." If she didn't hear me good. By the gods' tell me she didn't hear me...
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:37 pm

I glanced up. What did he just say to me? I don't think he wanted me to hear him, so I pretended that I didn't to please him.

"Alright. If you dont want tea, its fine. The tea shop down the street is very good. You should stop there."

That's all I said. I put a strand of hair behind my left ear. My stud was showing. Great. One more piercing in my ear he saw. How many is that now? Like, 11? I mean, I had 5 in my right ear, and 6 in my left so yeah. That is 11. I took a sip of the pop then I pushed it in Xirori's direction then I called Shelly towards us.

"Bring me a Chi."

She nodded and walked toward the counter. I adjusted myself so my back was against the wall and so I was stretched out all along my side of the booth. I so badly wanted to put my hand into my pocket and pull out a cigarette, but I couldn't. I can't. No! I must. Even if I wanted one that bad, I held back my urge. Shelly placed the Tea on the table. I scooted it in my direction and took off the protection on the cup. You know? The stuff they put on cups when they contain hot liquids? Yeah, I took that off and just help the cup in my hand. Granted it was hot as hell, I sucked it up. I took a sip then glanced at Xirori out of the corner of my eye. It was slight so I'm not sure if he noticed.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Xirori

Thank the gods' she didn't hear me.
Dainto what was this feeling? Disappointment? No. That can't be it. I dont' want her with me any longer. In fact, i should get away from her now. Leave her alone. She'd be safer then.

by the gods' why am I thinking about her like i thought about HER. the same words, the same thoughts. It's like that incident all over again. Did i really want Her with me...did i really want to bring her down like that. Did i really want to put her in danger?

It hit me in a rush. the answer was Yes. yes i did. I did want her with me, i did want to put her in danger and protect her from it. i was addicted to the sense of heroism. Ever since i left HER behind on Zoar i'd been searching for something or someone to preoccupy my time.

I didn't want to use Rokushii like this. It wasn't right. Gods' dainto. I was screwed. Big time screwed.

I decided not to talk, i couldnt' even look at her much less talk to her right now. If she wanted to know what i said... she could ask.... until then i was leaving that part of the conversation out. Far out. Like past Zoar out.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 pm

I don't know what came over me. I was burning the shit out of the palm of my hand and I didn't care. I was silent for once and I didn't care. I took another sip and set the cup down on the table.

"I heard what you said." I looked at him. "I want to know why you said that."

Well, it wasn't a question. It was a statement. I was having a conversation for the first time in my life. Well, since my mom. I talked with her a lot. After she left me, I started asking a lot of questions. I don't know why honestly. Maybe it's because my mom asked a lot of questions. If my dad never told me that I look like her, then I would probably be different. To bad I never knew her. Ah well. People die.

Shelly walked over to us.

"What is it Shelly?" I asked sternly.

"That man over there wants to buy you a drink Rox." She replied pointing to a man who fit the description of the man, Uka, Xirori was after.

"Tell him thanks but no thanks. I've had my share of liquor."

"Well okay."

She walked away. I was sick and tired of men using me as a sex object. Max did and I don't want to deal with it anymore. I looked at my hand. It was red and starting to blister. I sighed and got up.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back."

I walked towards the bathroom. I didn't care if Xirori left or not. He was a guy who I was probably never going to see in my life again.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Xirori

This was bad. Real bad. Forget the shit about a dainto question, this now turned from a conversation to a death match.

As soon as i saw the guy at the bar i knew it was over. Uka sat there, a sly smile on his face as he waved to me. The twinkle of his eyes shined over his wrap around glasses in the blast of neon colors. I watched him. Watched him hard. I new his power. i wasn't about to let it happen. Not again.

But i was too late. He was gone. I had been staring at him and he just disappeared. Dainto.

I got up so quickly the table shook, almost toppling over. I followed Rokushii's scent. When i found the female bath i waited outside the door like a guard dog. I wasn't letting Uka get her. As soon as she came out we were either getting to a darker place in this club or getting the Kail out of here.

Dainto. How had a new born gotten to me so quickly.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:15 pm

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Xirori was waiting for me. I had no idea why personally.

"I know you hate questions, but can you tell me why you're waiting here?"

He looked at me. Apparently I was someone he needed to protect but for what I didn't know. I was a ditsy 21 year old who had no clue about life. Well, who had no idea about my Zuutirda life. I actually had no idea about life in general. There were questions I wanted to ask myself about it and later find out the answers, but I kept them in the back of my head for now. Well, all except for one that slipped out of my mind to my mouth.

"Why did that Uka person want to buy me a drink?"

He stared at me and he opened his mouth the answer but nothing came out. Did he want to leave me completely clueless? Because he was doing a hell of a good job.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Xirori

I couldn't tell her. It was a long story... too long and we had little time.

"We have to move, now." I looked at her and she looked back at me. her face was covered in a confused look that made her seem mad and worried at the same time.

"Why?" Dainto did she always have to question me.

"Because... because," I couldnt' stop myself... "Because i'm not going to let Uka hurt you and because its a dainto long story if I even tried to tell you what Uka is, what I am, and why he bought you a dainto drink." I said all of it in a matter of seconds and felt like covering my mouth with tape. She was bewildered. I should have just left her. She wasnt' my problem until i made her mine.

"Look, is there any place here we can go to be alone?"
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Alone? Oh god. Where was he going with this?

"Yeah, my apartment on the East side of town. My roommate is in London for another three days so it's just me and my cat but he shouldn't bother you much. Blaze likes people."

He looked at me as if he had no idea what a cat was.

"A cat? A small animal with fur that meow and purr."

He still had no idea. I just stopped explaining myself. I didn't want to deal with Uka or anyone at the moment. I could hardly stand Xirori at the moment but I needed to stay with him because if Uka got a hold of me, I was probably fucked. Like, dead fucked. Or, in danger fucked. I just needed to stay with someone who can protect me. If this put my life on the line, then maybe it would do me some good. About time I can help protect my own life instead of having Max, or one of my friends fend for my life and try and protect little old Rokushii. Or Roxanna. Or Rox. Or who ever I was. Agh... why must everything be so complex?!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Xirori

I knew she was getting the wrong Idea but all those things were far from my mind. I grabbed her elbow and dragged her over to the darkest area I could find.

"Hey watch it!"

"Quiet down and do me a favor." She looked at me like I was crazy. "Think about your apartment and only your apartment ok?" She just stared.

"Rokushii this is important."

"Fine." She listened, finally. I could see her apartment in her mind. While she focused on it I made quick work.

"Rokushii...you need to hold me tight, i mean like real tight." Now i know she thought i was crazy. Not having time to explain, i grabbed her arms and wrapped them around my waist. It was odd having such a small body touching me again. It reminded me of HER... i really need to stop thinking about that. I put my hand on the small of her back and pushed her into me. Before she could ask what i was doing, I dematerialized. So did she. I new she'd be freaked, but their was no other way. We dematerialized in her apartment. Hopefully she had done what I asked.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:08 pm

How we ended up at my apartment was a mystery to me. I didn't want to know. My cat looked at us and meowed.

"Come here kitty." I said kneeling down on the ground. He came to me. I picked him up. You could clearly tell Blaze was confused. His tail swung back and forth. Xirori looked around the apartment as if he's never seen anything like it before.

"I have Tea if you want some." I tried to stay clear of the whole thing. Like, what just happened. Everything was confusing to me. My cat meowed and I stroked his black head. He purred loudly, like a motor boat. Xirori stared at my cat. His eyes never left him. Blaze's green eyes stared at Xirori as well. Not letting him out of his sight. He stretched out his paw towards Xirori. I think he was confused.

"He isn't going to hurt you. He's just a cat. He wants you to pet him is all."

I smiled. Yes, I actually smiled. It's been a while since I let one of those on my face. And to say the truth, it felt nice. I felt more like myself now.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Xirori

It was amusing that Rokushii thought i didn't know what a cat was. I knew, i just didn't know they were so...small on earth. Zoar 'cats' were up to my knees, if they were small.

I bent down and put my hand out. my massive arms were just large enough that the cat could stand on me. It walked up my arm and around my shoulders. I laughed a low laugh and scratched the animal behind its ears. It's dark green eyes shut and it rubbed its face against mine. I looked around and then at Rokushii.

"If you don't mind, I'd love some tea." I said with a slight smile. That was the first time i've smiled since i last saw HER.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:27 pm

"Alright. Blaze seems to have taken a liking to you." I gave out a small laugh. "But, I'll go get your tea."

I walked into the kitchen. The smile was still on my face. Xirori and Blaze were getting along fine. I walked back into the living room area with the Tea in my hand.

"Here. It's Chi. Hope you don't mind. It's the only kind I have since it's the only kind I drink."

He took it from me and Blaze butted his head up against Xirori's face. He was purring loudly. I could hear him. It's been a few months since my cat actually purred THAT loud. The phone rang. I didn't want to answer it. What if it was Lucy? What do I say to her? Oh yeah, I got a guy at my house. Don't mind us. Nothings gonna happen. She doesn't trust any guy ever since Max did that 'thing' to me. She knew about the whole thing since she was dating Max's best friend at the time of the incident. She was about the only one who knew the whole story.

"Anyway, I hope you like the Tea." The phone was getting on my nerves and it was getting to my hearing. Ever since I was a baby I've had sensitive ears and the loud ringing wasn't making the problem any better. I gave in. I answered.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE WHAT?!" I asked. It WAS Lucy.

"Oh.." I said. My voice faded.

"Uh huh." I walked into the kitchen with the phone by my ear. Lucy liked to talk. Normally about pointless things, but this one was pretty major.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Meet UP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next