Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCharacter Meet UP - Page 3 I_voting_barCharacter Meet UP - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCharacter Meet UP - Page 3 I_voting_barCharacter Meet UP - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Character Meet UP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Meet UP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Xirori

I tried not to listen to Rokushii's conversation. It was hard though. She spoke loud and who ever was on the phone did as well. Ignoring it best I could I looked for a place to sit. I decided the dining table would be best and probably the only place that would be able to hold my weight. The cat, Blaze, was content on my shoulders. He laid down, his long body stretching out and his tail wrapping around my neck. I drank the tea and looked out the windows around me. It was dark out. night.

The few stars in the sky made me home sick. For once i wished i was back on Zoar. The humans here had destroyed so much to the point they destroyed the night sky, a thing even I know was unbreakable. I couldn't take it. I was bound to snap.

Something in my gut, and my nose, said that Max guy was around. Whether it was down the street or outside the door, he was somewhere around here. Looking about I saw that the lights were off. I hoped Rokushii didn't turn one on. That guy was watching. Waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:56 pm

Lucy talked and talked and talked. I wanted to go back out to see how Xirori liked his Tea but I guess that would have to wait.

"I have a question for you." I was looking out the kitchen window.

"No, not that question. Another question. Yes, it involves him."

"Do you really think he liked me, or did he only use me?"

"You aren't any help you do know that right?"

"Look, I have to go." And I hung up the phone. I didn't tell her why but it wasn't any of her business. Yes Lucy might be my roommate but still! She made a big deal when I brought Max over of God's Sake. I walked back into the Living room to see Xirori sitting at the dining table.

"I hope the Tea's okay. I added a bit of mint and not as much cinnamon." I sat down on the couch and placed the phone back onto the charger. I didn't feel right. I felt like something was wrong. I got the shiver down my spine I always got when Max was around. He can't be in my house. No. I took away his key. Was he outside? It's possible since we didn't use the door. I just sat there. I was thinking about where he could be. I really hope Xirori didn't want a light on, or I was in deep shit. Max seeing me with him at my house. It would end in a blood bath.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Xirori

Sniffing at the air i smelled him. The scent of the idiot she called Max. I thought she deserved to know if she didn't' already.

"Rokushii... don't put anything that has to do with a light on and don't answer the phone. He's right outside." She looked at me. I could see she was nervous. She didn't want him to know I was there, and i didn't feel like letting him know i was. I had a feeling if he saw me here it would be Rokushii getting hurt, and not mentally.

Dainto i'm become protective... at least I'm not becoming 'tame' i suppose it would be called here. If that happened both Rokushii and I would be in deep shit.

i'm glad I can see in the dark... I wasn't so sure Rokushii could and it was getting darker.

I got up and walked over to her. At times like this i wish i had my old eyes. Back then My eyes were like a neon marker in the darkness, creepy as Kail but helpful too. I sat at her feet and blaze walked off my shoulder and onto her lap. He wanted to protect her too. It seems the animals here were more like their counter parts on Zoar then the humans.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:18 pm

He knew too. And so did Blaze. My eye sight was bad as if was but with it getting dark, it kept getting worse. The phone rang and it was right in my ears again. It hurts. I put my hands up to my ears and covered them. Tightly. I brought my head down to my lap. Blaze was there. Just laying. Doing nothing. He hissed at the window by the T.V. He never liked Max. Not one bit. He would always hiss at him. Him hissing the the window made it clear to me that he was outside.

"Blaze, stop." I whispered. The phone finally stopped ringing. I took my hands away from my ears and lifted my head again. I was breathing heavily. Blaze hissed once more.

"Is he outside Blaze?" I whispered again.

He looked at me and meowed. I heard a rustle outside from one of the bushes so obviously Max was moving to get a different view of the inside of the house. Blaze's head turned a mile a minute then hissed again. The window closest to the door. The knob jingled. Blaze hissed again.

"Shh. Shh. Blaze. Stop it." I said stroking his back. He licked my hand.

I was scared. Not just for me, but for everyone. Max was outside. Thank god everything was locked and shut. There was no way for him to get in. The phone rang again. I did the same thing I did earlier. Blaze jumped back on Xirori's shoulder and hissed again. The hair on his back raised this time.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:30 pm

Xirori

Well isn't' this nice. He was trying to break in. How lovely. I expected him to try. I didn't' think he'd be able to.

Just when the nob stopped rattling a rock flew through the glass. I stopped, hushed Blaze and turned toward Rokushii in a matter of seconds.

"pretend to sleep! Blaze and I will hide in the back. If anything happens I'll be here, just call for me." I whispered as i grabbed Blaze and disappeared into the darkness. Rokushii, nervous and scared, slayed down. She closed her eyes and hugged the pillow. A hand came through the window, opening the latch. I heard the sound of someone jumping in and saw the reflection of a light. A flashlight.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:41 pm

"Alright Roxy, where is he?" Max said pointing a flash light in my face.

"Where's who? I left him at the bar alright?" I replied with a yawn.

"So then you won't if I stick around then?"

I nodded my head yes. " I wold mind. I tired, and I want to sleep. Please, whatever you have to say, make it wait until morning. Please."

He rolled his eyes. "Where's that mangy cat of yours anyway?"

"No wonder he never liked you. You call him mangy, and a flea bag. I would hiss too."

"Yeah, okay sure Rox. Now where is he?"

"I don't know where he is. He's probably sleeping somewhere."

Max moved the flash light all around the house.

"Is someone in the kitchen?"

"No. Don't ask stupid questions. I told you, it's just me here. Lucy is away on a trip."

"Oh. I see." He narrowed his eyes. Oh great, Max found out Xirori was in the kitchen hiding with Blaze. Or maybe he didn't? I'm getting myself all worked up. I just really hope that Max didn't see him in there. Blaze walked out of the kitchen and hissed at Max. Thank god! He only saw my cat.

"There's the flea bag." Max said with a grin.

Blaze hissed at him.

"Will you be nice?! He IS my cat after all and I think of him as a child to me."

"Oh come on Roxy! Why don't you just get married and actually have a REAL kid? Not one with fur all over the place."

"What are you implying?"
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Xirori

This whole flying light thing was getting annoying. I decided it was time for me to find a closer, better hiding area. I let Blaze go so I would have time to get away. I dematerialized into what i believed was Rokushii's room, it might have been her roommates, i wasn't sure.

Now if the prick wanted something in the kitchen, it wouldn't be a big deal. Though i doubted he was going anywhere. It sound like he was drunk as Kail and about to trouble over. Before he did that it looked like he was going to try and marry Rokushii -wont that go over well-.

It was none of my business. If she decided to marry him then i would dematerialize right out of here and leave her and her husband to be alone. If she didn't' want to though and he harassed her, his brains were going to be on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:04 pm

"Come on beautiful."

"NO!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" I grabbed the book Lucy left on the table next to the couch and hit him over the head with it. He fell to the ground. "Well, that was easy." If he thought I was going to marry him, then he was dead wrong. DEAD wrong. I didn't like him anymore.

"Great, now I get to drag you outside." I grabbed his foot and dragged him over to the door. He was drunk. It's not like he was going to remember any of this.

Blaze hissed.

"Good kitty." I opened the front door and dragged him out on the sidewalk. Only, I didn't leave him in front of my apartment. I dragged him to the corner of the street.

When I got back in my house, Blaze was at the door.

"Back kitty." I pushed him back with my foot then went in the house and shut the door. I made sure it was locked.

"Great, now I get to pay for a broken window. Lucy is so gonna think I was drunk." I sighed. "I can't break my promise to her."

I looked around.

"Xirori?"
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Xirori

I showed up in front of her, materializing from the other room, laughing hysterically. For the first time in years i really laughed wholeheartedly. That was too good. He was lucky it was she that had gotten to him.

"Oh that was priceless." she looked at me annoyed.

"You think him barging in here is funny?"

"No, I think you hitting him with a book is funny." I could see she was mad so i tried to stop.
"Want me to fix the window?" I asked as politely as i could. Before she could answer i got my tea from her kitchen and finished it. I leaned against the door frame, looking at her, and waited for her answer. A bright, fangy grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:19 pm

"If you can fix the window, go for it. It might save me a whole lot of money." I picked up Blaze and the book. I walked over to the couch, and sat down. I set Blaze next to me, and I set the book back where I got it.

I cracked a smile. He set the empty cup on the table and walked over to the window. I wasn't to sure as to how he was going to fix it. The phone rang again. I picked it up in a hurry.

"What?" It was Lucy again. What she wanted I would never know. Has she forgotten the time difference? I guess so.

"Lucy, it's 1:30 in the morning. What are you possibly doing that is so important that you have to call me every five minutes?"

"You called to tell me that there is a man in California juggling flaming sticks? That's whats so important? You called me to tell me that? Really?"

"Sorry. I guess I'm just a little out of it."

"No, Lucy, I'm not drunk! I haven't been drinking!"

"Lucy! No, Lucy! Lucy!" I was yelling at the beeping phone. "Oh great." I clicked the phone off and put it back where I got it. Lucy was so pissed off right now that it wasn't even funny. I made myself a promise that I wouldn't go back down that road again and Lucy seems to think I have. I haven't though. Would she believe me? Probably not. I'm fucked.... I let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:28 pm

Xirori

I took one look at the window and knew she'd have to replace it. That is, if I was normal. But i'm not. Lucky her.

I went to the window and extended my arm toward the gap. Closing my eyes i mumbled to myself. When i opened my eyes again the glass was floating back into place until not a scratch or crack was visible. Now i was screwed. I've been using my powers too much with nothing to 'drink'. I was seriously going to snap soon. Maybe i'll slip out and kill off the drunk bastard Max... nah. I don't do guys. They don't' taste any good.

I sat down at the dining table and listened to Rokushii's conversation. Who ever was on the phone was not in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:42 pm

I looked at Xirori.

"That was Lucy, my roommate. She thinks I've been drinking again. She's worried."

I looked at the window. "And thanks for fixing the window. You look tired. Would you like some more Tea?"

My hair was bothering me. I took it down the pulled it back up into a sloppy bun. Blaze was on the couch. He had his eyes shut. He was purring loudly. I had a strange feeling that Max wasn't really out. I just, I didn't know why but for some reason that's what I thought. I grabbed the remote off the coffee table and turned on the T.V. I scrolled through the channels one by one, looking for something to watch. When I saw that 'Full House' was on, I stopped on that.

"This is Full House. It's a good show. You might like it." I smiled at Xirori. He seemed a bit different to me but I couldn't put my finger on it. How was he different though?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:50 pm

Xirori

I looked up at her when she called my name. Some show was on the TV. an hour ago i'd have gone and sat next to her or on the floor by her. Now i was too afraid to. If i didn't drink soon I'd be attacking the first vein i could get my teeth on. If on off chance it was hers, she was lucky. She wouldn't' die. We were designed to be taken from.

Speaking of which, had she tapped a vein since being born? If not she was going to be in a hell of a lot of pain soon. Like a few hours soon. Once a certain amount of time passes, if you don't get blood your body starts to go haywire and attack anything and everything in site. If that happened I'd bring the sleeping bumb, Max, back in and she could drain him dry. Humans die. They die easily.

"Why don't' you come watch this with me?" She asked as if wanting me to sit with her and watch it. I looked at her, her face ignited by the colors on the TV.

"I would but I don't think it wise..."
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:00 am

"Um, I'll be right back. I think I dropped my cell outside." I got up and walked outside. I had a strange craving from blood all of a sudden.

There was Max. His limp body was still where I placed it. I kneeled down next to him and lifted his head.

"Don't worry Max, I'll but you out of your misery soon enough." I sunk my teeth into his neck. Before I knew it, I had drained him dry. I dropped him limp body back onto the concrete and walked back into my apartment.

Xirori was still in the same spot. Blaze was still in the same spot. I shut the door and sat on the couch. I felt better. The phone rang again so I answered it.

"Hello?" Sadly enough, it was Lucy.

"No Lucy. I'm not-"

"No I haven't been-"

"Will you shut up and let me finish talking?"

"Lucy, I haven't been drinking okay? I'm not making that stupid mistake again alright? I'm not sixteen anymore."

"Lucy? LUCY!" She hung up once again. Why does she keep calling just to insult me? I put the phone back on the coffee table.

"My roommate is coming back soon." I said.

Xirori said nothing at just stared at the television.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:06 am

Xirori

Heh, she'd killed him. I could smell the blood on her -which was not helping me-. Good for her. Now i was in trouble though. She smelled of blood, and her roommate was coming back. I was not going to be able to sit here and control myself for long. If things kept up like this we might be in for a problem. I could always go back to Red Ice and find a whore of some kind. Someone no one would miss. But my body wouldn't let me.

I wanted to tap Rokushii.

Dainto, i'm screwed and if i dont' get out of here soon, so is she.

"Did you clean up his body?"
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:24 am

Oh shit, he knew. Well, no hiding it now.

"No. I left it where it was. Was I supposed to clean it up?" I looked at him. I saw car light pull in the drive way. Apparently Lucy was already half way home when she called me.

"Great, now you get to meet my crazy roommate. She needs to learn to shut up sometimes."

The door crashed open. There stood Lucy. Her red was was in her face covering her brown eyes.

"Alright Roxy, tell me the truth. Have you been drinking?"

"No."

"I don't believe you."

"Why not?"

"It's hard now-a-days to believe what you tell me."

I looked at Xirori. I had to make up some sort of name for him. If I told Lucy that his name was Xirori, she would know he isn't from this world.

"Lucy, this is..." I thought quick and I thought hard. I needed a some what decent name for him. I looked at him. "Hold on."

I walked over to him. "Introduce yourself to her. I'm going to clean up Max's body. Make up a name to call yourself so she thinks your actually from Earth." I whispered in his ear. I walked past her and outside. I shut the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:31 am

Xirori

Great. Rokushii was an idiot. Really. I might just kill this lady. trying my best to be polite i walked over to Lucy and smirked in a smiling way.

"Hello. My name is Xirori Rai." Like i was going to listen to her idea of a normal name. I could just come up with a place I'm from instead of a name. Besides, i don't know any human names...

"Xirori Rai? what kind of name is that?" She looked at me peculiarly. I outstretched my hand.

"It's Chinese. I was born in China and just came back to america recently." She peered into my eyes and seemed to believe me. Slowly she placed her hand in mine. when i griped her hand and shook it she gasped. A wave of surprise and slight lust shook from her. Apparently she figured out i didn't have padding under my trench coat...
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:37 am

I walked back in the living room. Lucy, I think was shocked.

"So, you meet our guest Lucy?" I asked narrow eyed.

"Yeah, I have. Where'd you meet him?"

"My job."

Lucy looked at me, the looked at Xirori. "Did she get drunk?"

"Lucy, really. Now is not the time, nor the place to be asking things like that."

"Get me some Tea Roxy. I wish to speak with your friend."

I rolled my eyes. And I walked past Xirori. I managed to say something to him. "If you wanna do it, do it. About time someone get rid of her. I've been planning it for a looooooong time." I walked into the kitchen and left them alone. I could see the grin on his face and the sparkle in his eyes. He wanted to do it. I didn't mind. Lucy, personally, was a complete and utter bitch.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:50 am

Xirori

Well now, isn't this fun. Tonight is going to be a drinking fest it seems. I smile at Lucy. Rokushii hands her a drink and then goes back into the kitchen. I smirk and look down at Lucy, she was rather short though i am abnormally tall.

"So...what are you doing with Roxy?" She asks me in flirtatious way.

"Oh her, she told me about her roommate and I asked if I could come over and meet you." A light blush started to paint across her face.

"Really now?"

"Oh yes. Tell me, is their any way we could talk in private?" She seemed to be stuck on shock.

"o-oh yes! Follow me!" She lead me into her bedroom, is overtone of bright colors making me sick. I'd get this over with quickly and hopefully not paint the room up too much. She walked over to her window and started pulling up the blinds, as if needing something to do with her hands. It was perfect. I went up behind her. When she went to turn she fell into my body. A gasp escaped her lips as a rush of lust escaped her body. She tried to turn, but my arms wrapped around her. Bending over i lightly kissed her neck.

her legs went limp and i smirked. Before i bit her i locked her mind. I made her into a living zombie. I didn't' want to hear her screams. This place was too public. I sunk my fangs into her jugular. blood trickled down her chest as I drank from her. With each pull her body became lighter and lighter. Until finally she was empty. Dead and empty. But i was still thirsty. I hadn't had human in years. This wasn't enough. I'd have to drain ten more humans completely before i could even think about forgetting this hunger, this thirst.

The lovely outcome of being a pure blood.

I laid her body in her bed and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:07 am

I was sitting on the couch watching the T.V. I had changed into my pajamas. Granted, I looked more like a slut with those on, I didn't really care. It was a tank top that a tad bit to short for me and some basketball shorts. I had put my bellybutton ring back in, so Xirori probably thought I really WAS a slut, which I WAS NOT! Not my fault every thing belonged to my cousin or Lucy and was far to small for me. I didn't have my socks on anymore so you could see that my toe nails were black (thanks to Lucy. She enjoyed painting them). My hair was in a sloppy pony tail as well. I saw a shadow behind me. Xirori must have been done with his bidding.

"How was she? Appetizing?" I asked not looking up once. I didn't want him to actually see me on a daily basis. And I didn't want him to know that I was enjoying cookie dough.

I also had a Tea for him next to me. "There's a Tea for you on the coffee table."

Blaze jumped up on the couch and rubbed against me. I scratched his head. "Sit down." He laid next to me and started purring. I don't even know why I even put on my pajamas. Well, let alone the one's I had on. I had so many different shirts but I had to pick my slut shirt. Great. Just great. Am I trying to label myself as a slut? Or a whore? Well, I can gladly say that I'm not. I'm just an anti-social, Zuutirda living amongst a bunch of humans. Great. Again I say just god damn great...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:14 am

Xirori

I grabbed the tea and sat in front of Blaze. I drank the tea in one gulp.

"She wasn't. At all. In fact its worse now...." I let my words tail, if she understood then she did if not that was her fault. I looked at the TV screen. In the corner it said the time, 2:30am. by the looks of it, Rokushii was tired and I most likely wasn't welcomed to stay much longer.

"Would you like me to leave? All you have to do is say so and i'll go."
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:25 am

"No. You may stay. I sleep on the couch. This is my room. The room just opposite of Lucy's room is empty. You can stay there." My eyelids were getting heavy. I was about to fall asleep but I had to stay up a bit longer. "Oh, and how was she not appetizing? To bitter and cold, like the cold hearted witch she was?"

I stared at him waiting for him to answer. Until then, I went back to watching the T.V. I really wanted to know the answer to. I wanted to know if I looked like a slut, or a whore, or whatever to Xirori.

"I'm sorry if I've been drilling you with questions, but this one is bothering me. Do I look like a slut? Or a whore? Or whatever?"

He looked at me a few times but didn't answer. He just watched the T.V. Blaze moved. He positioned himself stretched out so his front paws were on my foot that was underneath me. I put some cookie dough in my mouth then I moved the bowl down by Xirori. I tapped his shoulder with it.

"Want some?"

I held the bowl there just waiting to see what his answer was. To all of my questions.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:32 am

Xirori

I looked up at Rokushii and smirked. She was a riot at times. I figured it was only fair i answer her questions, after all i just devoured her roommate.

"....For curtain reasons i need to consume more blood then you do....and i haven't tapped a human in years. On Zoar Zuutirdas usually tap Zuutirdas or their mates, meaning Zuutirda or any other species. As for if you look like a slut, whore, whatever... no. Besides, why should you care what I think? Or anyone else for that matter. and yeah, i do want some."

I grabbed some cookie dough and ate it. It was good. Rokushii's company was good. Not to mention Blaze. I guess this wasn't such a bad mission.

"If your sure it's ok, thank you for letting me stay here the night."
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 am

"I care about what I look like because I get called a slut and a whore... A LOT. For reasons that I don't know. Guess it just gets to me." I replied with a small sigh. Blaze let out a loud meow. and his tongue was sticking part of the way out of his mouth. I was starting to enjoy Xirori's company now.

"You're welcome." I replied to the very last thing he said. You know, about letting him stay over tonight.

The show that I was watching was over. I ate more cookie dough. It was so good. After that, I don't really remember to much considering the fact that I just gotta got light headed and my head fell right onto my pillow. The bowl with the cookie dough landed on the floor. I heard it. Great, now my nightmare was about to begin... my dreams. They got to me and they were NEVER pleasant dreams. Always something about my mother, or Prom night, or anything. My days in DH, just something that got to me. I don't know why I let my dreams get to me but I did and it was starting to piss me off... but whatever, it was something I was now use to since it's been happening since my mom died when I was in the fifth grade. Then the ones about DH happened once I got out, so Sophomore year which was maybe 6 years ago and then the one about Prom... that one was by far, the worst...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:25 am

Xirori

I grabbed the bowel just before it hit the floor, the side of it tapping against the wood of the table. Rokushii was out. Deeply out. I got up and brought the bowel back into her kitchen. Their was only a little bit of cookie dough left so i finished it off and left it in the sink. When i went back into the room blaze was patting at Rokushii's twitching let gently. With a puzzled look i went over to her. Her whole body was trembling and she was moving around too much to stay on a couch. i grabbed blaze just before her leg flew up onto the couch and slammed against the area he had been laying.

Letting him up onto my shoulder he watched Rokushii and so did I. She was moving too much, it wasn't safe. She was going to fall into the hard wood of the coffee table. with a sigh i decided I'd have to make her mad. Just as she was about to fall I caught her. Carrying her bridal style i walked into the room she had offered me. It was a plane room, not much put anywhere. In the darkness was a neatly made bed. I laid her down on the bed, covering her in blankets. Blaze jumped off my shoulder and laid next to her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Meet UP   Character Meet UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Meet UP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next