Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_vote_lcapCharacter Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_voting_barCharacter Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_vote_lcapCharacter Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_voting_barCharacter Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. Empty
PostSubject: Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work.   Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 pm

This game will be fun.

List five characters [for now] and number them one - five. They can be from any novel, short story, script, or anything you've written or are writing. Then answer the questions below about your characters and find out what would happen in some wacky circumstances! I'll post more once we get a few posters!

1. 4 and 2 are going to the movies. Why are they together?

2. 3 is in trouble, would they call 1 or 5 first?

3. Their is a bank robbery and 1 is the main hostage. who [out of the five] would try to save them? Would they succeed?

4. if you were going to be stranded in antarctica with any of the five, who would it be and why?

5. Their is a murder and number 2 is suspected of doing it. Did they? If yes why?

6. A vampire is seen hunting in a village. What would 4 do if they came to his/her door?

7. 1 and 5 are stranded in a plane crash and they are the only survivors. what would happen.

8. The king of England calls 3 in for a secret reason. What is that reason and why did they call for 3?

9. If the world only had 59 hours left, what would 2 do?

10. Who would you have stay at your house over night, 4 or 1?
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work.   Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:28 pm

They are from my script:

1. Chelsea
2. Chris
3. Hora
4. Jake
5. Evalina

1. Jake and Chris going to the movies? They're probably going as friends because neither one of them is gay XP

2. Um if Hora was in trouble she would probably call Chelsea because Evalina is like... possessed by a ghost who wants to kill everyone XP

3. Chelsea a hostage? Well, Chris would probably be the one to save her because she is his sister after all.

4. I would probably want to be stranded in Antarctica with Chelsea because she has brains and is smart. Plus, she would be a fun person to hang out with.

5. Well, he wouldn't do it. He isn't stupid. If people were to expect him, then it would probably be because he was drunk or high.

6. Probably be scared shitless and hide in his damn basement but not turn off any lights because he wouldn't want it to be obvious that someone is in the house.

7. They would work together to try and get off of the island.

8. Hora being called by a king? Doubtful but ok, lets go with it. I'm not to sure why she would be called. She really only likes Sports... so... uh... maybe something involving sports?

9. Probably get high and drunk with his friends. Thats' what he seems to like doing.

10. Probably one...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work.   Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:04 pm

1. Aerona
2. Xirori
3. Vaughan
4. Uka
5. Gothica

Gothica told them if they didn't get along she was going to send them to the fade.

He would call Aerona first because he likes her but she is probably the one he's messing with that got him in trouble.

3. Their is a bank robbery and 1 is the main hostage. who [out of the five] would try to save them? Would they succeed?

Vaughan would because his life was boring before her. Yes it would because he's pure evil. He'd probably save her then rob the bank himself.

4. if you were going to be stranded in Antarctica with any of the five, who would it be and why?

Gothica because we both love the cold and would have fun plotting against who ever we want to beat up when we get home.

5. Their is a murder and number 2 is suspected of doing it. Did they? If yes why?

Yeah, Xirori did. He killed Uka.

6. A vampire is seen hunting in a village. What would 4 do if they came to his/her door?

Uka would wave and be like "Hi Xirori, Zexlin happy eats?"

7. 1 and 5 are stranded in a plane crash and they are the only survivors. what would happen.

they would fight but in a fun way. both would be happy to be away from all the drama.

8. The king of England calls 3 in for a secret reason. What is that reason and why did they call for 3?

It's time to pay up for Vaughan's gang not to destroy England.

he would go up to gothica and Kiss her then run away and hide

Aerona!
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work.   Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Sounds like fun. ^^

1. Violet (duh, Angela)
2. Kaden
3. Luke
4. Garrett
5. Damien

Garrett and Kaden are probably at the movies because they needed to talk and didn't want to talk in a private place because they didn't want to get into a fight. Garrett can easily control himself in a public place, even if Kaden cannot.

Definitely Violet. Damien is not to be trusted.

4. if you were going to be stranded in Antarctica with any of the five, who would it be and why?
Probably Luke, since he knows a lot of random things. But possibly Violet, since she knows a lot about first aid, and probably frost bite.

Kaden actually might have, because he has a terrible temper and could have killed someone during one of his rages. But the other person would have done something terrible.

"Oh, great, another freak," Garrett would say. He's too used to demons to be that threatened, plus he could always defend himself with magic.

Violet would try to get them to work together, while Damien would make it his mission to make Violet uncomfortable in every way.

Luke is going to spy on some enemies of the King, since he looks like your average guy, can fake an English accent well, and he has sorcery to back him up.

Kaden would probably be like "oh shit" but then realize that he actually wanted to die anyway. But then he would remember Violet and Luke would die, and he would freak out.

Violet, because I imagine her being a fun sleepover buddy. Having Garrett sleep at my house would be really creepy and awkward.
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work.   Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles - Questions to Introduce you to your work.
Page 1 of 1