Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
way cool pictures - Page 22 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 22 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
way cool pictures - Page 22 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 22 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

way cool pictures

Go down 
+3
lilM
SilentxMidnight
fleamailman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

way cool pictures - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:01 am

way cool pictures - Page 22 Animation3-6
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:40 am

way cool pictures - Page 22 AbFab
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:42 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
wins what?

"...well one wins whatever one puts into ones posts I suppose..." replied the goblin now knowing how writers took great care over what they posted for two reasons, first the chance it gave them to get their ideas right to themselves, and second, the chance it offered to pull readers towards their writings, while feeding off replies too, adding "...where now that other ludicrous idea of somehow becoming the last poster here is serious no no, best not think about it then for writers can type with a vengeance where any folly is concerned..."

way cool pictures - Page 22 Cutekitty
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 am

"...as writers, your posts should be pulling the reader towards you now, simply the age of episodes and installments has returned with this internet in my view, where dickens and doyle would not have been nearly such a success in their time if they had written books now, oh no, they kept their readers on tenterhooks by publishing in weekly bits with cliffhangers..." mentioned the goblin who remembered reading somewhere about dicken's fans waiting on the dockside of new york to know if "little nell" was still alive, so the goblin just repeated something, saying "...you see, apart from the rich, most people were busy in the victorian age, working long hours, and having neither the time nor the money for books, but journals on the other hand were both cheap and easy to read...", the goblin stopped in his tracks, counted the lines he had written, and then wondered what picture would actually dress his post, as if knowing that continuity was ones hallmark of what one wrote

way cool pictures - Page 22 Dare

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:55 am

way cool pictures - Page 22 LondonAfterMidnight18x24
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:59 am

way cool pictures - Page 22 Milankazarka-whenucomemydemonsgoaway
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:48 pm

way cool pictures - Page 22 4747
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:22 pm

way cool pictures - Page 22 Nwo
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:40 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
ah see that's my revenge too. i post to everything i see. i figure i'm a little more wacked out than the average person and will probably still be doing this when anyone normal is off playing with the grandkids. I can't help but win

"...not me then, as a rule I only reply to those posts that inspires me..." replied the goblin now, knowing that he tried to avoid tagging where possible, adding "...though at times I do tag if only to encourage someone to find their posting feet here..." simply the goblin biggest fear, with tagging threads that is, is that one ends up posting to some topic that no one let alone oneself is actually interested in simply because tagging is expected, concluding "...so if you see my reply then you knew that I was interested, that is my promise to you then now..."

way cool pictures - Page 22 Nwo3

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:55 am

way cool pictures - Page 22 Gladiator
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:10 am

way cool pictures - Page 22 Halloween
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:13 am

way cool pictures - Page 22 HeroOfLittleRoundTopMortKunstler
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:11 pm

way cool pictures - Page 22 118929484857
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 pm

repost from elsewhere, the "have you ever been pirated" thread

"...losing battle..." went the goblin now, "...for once it's on facebook or photobucket, where everyone can get hold of it, I suppose you could waste the rest of your life trying to catch up with each and every user now but you'd probably be a fool to even try where most people are just hiding behind personas anyway, and where that persona can change form one to the next...", but either way, the goblin saw the real battle to be elsewhere now, saying "...no, the question is not how someone else uses ones stuff here but how to have that serve ones purpose in their doing so..." but the goblin also knew that most bookstuff here, which admittedly worked perfectly for those books of the bookworld, got thumbs down on forumland as TL;DR, "...o how I despair of readers on forumland..." lamented the goblin into his coffee now, adding "...for even this post is probably too long for them..."

way cool pictures - Page 22 3YFVx

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:19 pm

way cool pictures - Page 22 Entry-5
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:29 pm

repost from elsewhere, posting compared to book writing

Quote :
Quote :
"...ah but can one ever post back to a written book I wonder..."
Perhaps not directly, but ideas are born from what is read, and the reader can go on and write their own story or poem, or even blog, with a thought created by a single phrase. In a sense, it's a response, maybe not direct, but still a response.

"...that response is quite optional then, simply it can inspire one to react, yes, and yet that reaction is not necessarily noted down nor expected by others here, but posting is a different fish in me..." the goblin stopped for the words, then continued "...in that it shares the same constant sense of audience and self expectation yet is coupled with a need to respond directly on a daily basis, simply it creates a compilation of posts but, perhaps like these PMs do, it creates the "precisely ready man" if one were to think on lord chesterfield's famous line "reading make a full man, conversation makes a ready man, but writing makes an exact man" for posting in my view is simply a written conversation..."

way cool pictures - Page 22 Thethirdman01

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:31 pm

way cool pictures - Page 22 Third_man

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:17 am

way cool pictures - Page 22 Usb_key_bear
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:22 am

"...nah, they'll be going to war if only because they're fast running out of money and ideas here, where the plebs will need to be distracted with yet more circus when that financial collapse bites..." mentioned the goblin again, "...though admittedly one mustn't use that term "circus" here, because that suggests images of "party political clowns" and on the one hand and "on with the show commentators" on the other, so instead we need to use the proper name like "theater of war" here as it doesn't quite have those connotations, for "theatrics mediated, timed, and decided for the viewing spectators" couldn't possible be mistaken for actual circus now could it..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZg8a0nqjTE&feature=search

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:07 am

repost from elsewhere, the "how does one start writing" thread

"...ah now..." started the goblin hoping that he would be forgiven for writing as he did, but he continued anyway, saying "...each one of us gives great advice only to know in our hearts that it really isn't so, no, writing is subjective, in that one reads the words that one has written and then thinks upon them only to write more words down again, a circle then, where it is simply this oscillation between "vision" and "portrayal" that results in ones writing now...", in fact, the goblin actually wondered why, in an age where all around him showed readers flocking in droves to forumlnad, why it was then that more writers didn't think of forumland as where their readership actually was here, adding "...well now, you asked me "how one starts" where my answer has to be "by noticing that you've already started", so welcome to this world of livewrting, for if you are good, more readers will read your posts here than either cobweb collecting blogs or ever marginalized books, but the real question is "do you have it within you to become known by your posts alone", for forumland awaits the one who can..."

way cool pictures - Page 22 Godfather

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 am

"...I read to feed..." replied the goblin liking that last one immensely, adding "...and it's in my interest to do so here where it keeps me sharp ...", in fact, the goblin was anything but sharp this morning, the cold bug had seen to that, so the goblin pinched dr johnson's words for his posting now, repeating "...it's not the dog dances well on two legs but the fact that it can at all..."

way cool pictures - Page 22 Sleeping-cat

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:14 am

"...it's just my namesake then, for a goblin is a geek who plays around with computer bits..." replied the goblin who appreciated the households tips idea here, and who had worked in a computer repair shop a some point, adding "...yes a goblin then, that's me, whereas sorcerers deal with programing, and exorcists with malware, but each creature had to know a fare bit about the other's fields too, only that they excelled in their element..."

way cool pictures - Page 22 Vaca1

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:16 am

way cool pictures - Page 22 Plantu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

way cool pictures
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next