Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
way cool pictures - Page 23 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 23 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
way cool pictures - Page 23 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 23 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

way cool pictures

Go down 
+3
lilM
SilentxMidnight
fleamailman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

way cool pictures - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:18 am

repost from elsewhere, a writer's site

"...just that the internet is this great leveler then..." mused the goblin now, not really wishing to hijack the thread here, but even so, he noted that anyone of any age, facing any hardship, or deprivation too, could post on in defiance of it then, so he simply repeated something, saying "...oh yes, in dailylife one is whatever, ah but not here then, not now either, ah no, for here on this forumland one is what one makes of oneself, and if I ever wanted to give a writer some gift it would be this simple understanding then, that "as in books, so on threads too, same pact with the muse and same journey to self here"..."

way cool pictures - Page 23 Chatzz_o

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:19 am

"...what a strange logic, that "to kill and steal for the greater good of the state" is somehow justified let alone permissible where one doesn't personally profit from it..." went the goblin now, trying to throw both heinrich himmler's cold words, together with those savage images too, to the back of his mind now, and yet they returned each time, like some fish bone stuck in the back of his throat, adding "...simply "might is right" had came into power in germany because peter the great had put it so well when he confided "well, he one thing worse than bad government is weak government", for america is weak now and these fish bones are not of my making, just they are there..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_XS3Xra0Xs

way cool pictures - Page 23 CANALLeSORCIER1

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:24 am

"...I will never be known nor make money out of this either, promise..." went the goblin now, adding "...just to become a known unknown at best then...", so the internet was vast, fast, and alive he felt and these were early days too, adding "...no I just want to be a livewriter on this internet here, where the truth is that, like you, I too haven't the slightest clue what that means, only that it's mine for the trying and I am going to try for it..."

way cool pictures - Page 23 2099280505-8765b

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:27 am

Quote :
Well, goblin, maybe you'll eventually gain notariety and a place in Wikipedia as a famous internet poster, like early newsgroup posters Archimedes Plutonium and The Internet Oracle.

"...that would be a thought..." said the goblin liking it, sounding rather like "the tomb of the unknown goblin" then, of course all spoiled when or if his dna revealed that he was actually some poxey nobody in dailylife too, concluding "...oh, how boring it must be to become as aged as ones works now, ah but if you're reading this then what more should I care for..."

way cool pictures - Page 23 Url-1

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:32 am

Quote :
Quote :
" A child screaming in pain, that is the sound of revolution."- John Braine'
This is one of those times when one must ask if the ends justifies the means? does the better society that may or may not come out of a revolution justify the violence and deaths of the revolution itself?

"...it's very well put..." went the goblin now, adding "...though one has to be careful about "the ends justifies the means" here, and those excuses they use to justify it each time such as in "preemptive", "for the greater good of society", where even if one does not personally profit from a crime, it's still a crime in my view, for the nazis were the first exponents of neoconservatism now, but let's hope that they were the last too lest one be on the wrong side of their ends here..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism#Great_Depression_and_World_War_II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

way cool pictures - Page 23 Bush

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:36 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
I know I have a touch of dylexia, my wife will say turn right and I turn left, she says turn left and I turn right. I told her to start pointing and it works a lot better.

"...reminds me of americans tourist asking the swiss police for directions again..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...oh no, the police are very polite and helpful, only that regardless of whichever destination one actually asks for they invariably send one to mcdonalds..."

way cool pictures - Page 23 Michelangelo

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:40 am

repost from elsewhere, the "household tips" thread

the goblin wanted to join in again, apologized for his last one about computers, and would now try for something more in tune with readers here, saying "...don't throw away those used 78 gramophone needles each time, for if you have have enough of them, you can always sprinkle them around the base of your hydrangeas and the iron in them with be absorbed by the plant and turn the flower blue here, and you'll be the envy of the neighborhood..."

way cool pictures - Page 23 219625oTWs_w

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:50 am

way cool pictures - Page 23 Graduate
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:11 am

way cool pictures - Page 23 Disco-hitler
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:13 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
what are the rules

"...ah no, not actual rules, more like guidelines here..." went the goblin thinking back to the point where the muse had first handed him the contact saying "...so goblin our little pact goes "honestly, a shared life, and a thick skin", so what say you then, think you can cut it as a livewriter now..." where the goblin had simple asked what was in for him in return then, "...a "journey to self" goblin, to see yourself by what you post and to conquer forumland by it..."

way cool pictures - Page 23 Hitler

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:44 am

way cool pictures - Page 23 Emo_hitler-web
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:45 am

Quote :
"Our government is corrupt and the entire world is on edge." sighed the vampire pixie faerie, who was just now realizing that the government was kind of, if not just like, a vampire. "I suppose that here would be a more appropriate use for the phrase, two wrongs don't make a right."

"...nah, the phrase is more like "out of sight is out of mind", since if one doesn't see oil on the surface of the sea, nor see combat soldiers in warzones, nor notice that manufactured goods are produced elsewhere, nor remember that there is both a noflyzone and a media-blackout still in place, that gitmo is still there too, or realize that the dollar in ones pocket had never been worth less, in fact any of these facts then, then one could probably think that all is well in america today..."

way cool pictures - Page 23 Hblewit
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:09 am

way cool pictures - Page 23 Facepalm
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:10 am

way cool pictures - Page 23 N1537988664_16060_4054
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:34 pm

way cool pictures - Page 23 Monkey
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:35 pm

way cool pictures - Page 23 Eurotrip
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 pm

way cool pictures - Page 23 Hamster
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:55 pm

way cool pictures - Page 23 4b4ce3ba872a0300x160
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:57 pm

way cool pictures - Page 23 Panda2
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 pm

way cool pictures - Page 23 4747
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:11 pm

way cool pictures - Page 23 25
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:15 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
LOL.... you're a tad trollish on other forumns, now aren't ya ?

"...nah, it's more like that idea in stargate sg-1 again, where the trolls are all goa'uld in their intention towards posters and forums, and where the livewriters for their part are more like the tok'ra in their symbiosis with the posters now, whereas the posters themselves are just indifferent hosts until they get bagged one type or the other becoming either a goa'uld or a tok'ra now..." proposed the goblin about it, adding "...but just like in stargate sg-1 too, one can't relate to this until it's too late and one just feels it from within one and it bursts out..."

way cool pictures - Page 23 6c83321b1ea32a63ee579c2a22e45a86125

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:17 pm

way cool pictures - Page 23 DerailingThread
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:30 am

Quote :
I'm still here please send what I won.

"...ok I'll post it to you in appreciation of your unflinching audacity mortal..." replied the goblin, adding "...no, better still, I'll post it here for you even...", and yet, the goblin somehow guessed that what most posters really wanted to see was not anything that the goblin wrote, so much as what they had written, or thought, in reply to a post that had provoked some reflection within them, adding "...for my role is to turn sheep into wolves here, but that doesn't equate to happiness at all, no, life is a slaughter house of sorts, it's just that the sheep don't have the capacity to see beyond their dailylife here, they accept their boundaries because society dictates its values to them, where the only difference is that the wolf hides himself amongst he sheep but its thoughts are hard won..."

way cool pictures - Page 23 Wolf
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:54 am

repost from elsewhere

"...live and let live then, but perhaps the only reason why people come here trying to flog their books, besides the obvious financial interest to do so, is because they don't see forumland for what it really is, as a place to write in..." mentioned the goblin across so many forums now, explaining "...ask yourself something then, if someones book is as interesting as they claim it to be, then wouldn't that fact by reflected in their posts too...", in fact, to the goblin it was almost as if the opposite was true here, that those who didn't think of themselves as writers often made better posts, where the writers for their part just seemed like so many bumper-stickers reading "my other stuff is a ferrari", for surely wouldn't anyone reading the plug for some book first look at the posts of that writer to see how he or she wrote, and if those posts were non existent, or without flare, well then didn't one already know by what one saw in those posts all that one would really need to know now, "...as in books, so in posts..." uttered the goblin again

way cool pictures - Page 23 21047_1302231829196_1032451916_3095

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

way cool pictures
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next