Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
way cool pictures - Page 13 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 13 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
way cool pictures - Page 13 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 13 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

way cool pictures

Go down 
+3
lilM
SilentxMidnight
fleamailman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

way cool pictures - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:27 am

repost from elsewhere

ah, the goblin always hid himself behind some lax grammar usage, saying "...no, it's always "what one posts of oneself to oneself here", isn't it, as I very much doubt those readers are ever going understand one fully, if only because they're right, these words remain mere representations of self, but that's the whole joy of this "live writing" on random threads, simply one corrects the originals in their reposting across forumland each time, again and again and again, till some residue becomes you to yourself now, or as near as one can ever get to oneself by these words that only represent then...", "...so that's his goal then, actually I just thought he was mad..." went the voice in the background, "...well both perhaps..." replied the goblin once more

way cool pictures - Page 13 Ec3b364e
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:26 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 07ca0c63

way cool pictures - Page 13 MOrdinateur

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:59 am

repost from elsewhere

"...you write well xxxxx..." said the goblin, wishing to part some ideas then, continuing "...first off, there are no rules as yet as to how one should "live write" as such, that is whether one wishes to place the picture above or below the text for example even if there is a subtle difference here I believe, or again whether one wishes to state that it is a repost from elsewhere, though admittedly here again that stops any forum claiming it as their own, where obviously a "live writer" needs to repost over many sites if only to air/edit/backup the work into his final version, oh and then again ones grammar, writing in third person, being anonymous, uniform avatar, dumping the signature, choice of which forum/venues, etc., are all up to the "live writer" here, for simply the thread is a stage, where members come and go, and where they start "live writing" and stop too, for their own reasons, ignore that as just another distraction, because one has to be really really selfish here, since one is posting of oneself for oneself alone but that has all something to do with becoming honest and visible here..."

way cool pictures - Page 13 Automatickafka

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue May 11, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:28 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 Interest
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:30 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 ZeroInterest
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:57 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 HIZBULLAHMUJAHIDEEN

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue May 11, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:02 am

Quote :
Consider a tale of three people. A boy and his two friends. One of his friends lies about the other. Which option does he take; be loyal to the first and say nothing, be loyal to the second and warn him, or let it pass without taking a side?

"...ah now, dailylife is too complicated to make any clear cut decisions outside the individual context here, it's always case by case then..." replied the goblin, somewhat reminded of machiavelli's line "the fox is eaten by the wolves, where the lion falls into traps", simply, obviously one doesn't want to look unscrupulous on the one hand, nor gullible on the other, adding "...perhaps the prince's word, as machiavelli put it, must seem to be trustworthy but not stupidly so, it must be a word that earns him respect...", and then the goblin turned to one other point within the case, saying "...if you point out something, then others will see that you know, where their next deception might become harder to discern then, where rarely will people, society, or the media ever stop trying to deceive you, so one has to think before one lets on that one can see the truth of the matter here..."

way cool pictures - Page 13 BushSalute

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri May 21, 2010 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:04 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 Grammar-nazi
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:06 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 Aus040306
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:07 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 Nazi
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:11 am

repost from elsewhere

"...true, how often one forgets that one is in this for oneself, and how often too, one just falls into some subplot somewhere, forgetting that the real plot is "to create those posts while one still can"..." mentioned the goblin too, who had just walked away from a site for having had his posts edited/deleted, simply, the goblin's thinking was always the same that is, being "where edited, leave off posting for it will only happen again for the next reason", until all the members there just become permitted clones of some imposed norm, "...well I for one, am nobody's clone, so the admin can keep those "posting perimeters" now because this live writer posts to forumland alone where everywhere is forumland..."

way cool pictures - Page 13 NAZI_GNOME_11

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed May 12, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:17 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 Obama-nazi
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:23 am

"...actually no mortals, unlike you, I'm up against facebook here, so don't look at my posts for some paragon of normal writing, nor ever expect me to write normally either, I just can't, I'm just so dislexsick MYAHAHAHAHA..." replied the goblin who understood that "books" and "posts" were two different mediums here, and until one was clear in ones own mind about which one, ones writing is intended for that is, one wouldn't be able to adapt ones writing to ones readers entirely, where in fact the goblin was now sweating with guilt for having hijacked this thread for a moment, adding "...I won't comment on this thread again, but I wouldn't have posted at all, if I didn't feel the human had talent here, even if the paragraphs needed more thinking about...", and no, the goblin had not seen this work elsewhere, the opposite in fact, he was actually suggesting its reposting across forums now. letting the human join up to dots so to speak

way cool pictures - Page 13 22-1

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun May 16, 2010 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:25 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 Grammarnazi
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:26 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 Naziwing
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:29 am

repost from elsewhere

“...well for me, it's always “hitcount” over “hitler” here...” replied the goblin who had often watched others write long grammatically correct posts into a void almost, so the goblin felt he should explain something, saying “...look, ones up against facebook and very lazy readers here, so I prefer to write lax, keeping it short to about 12 lines max, adding a picture too, letting my hitcount guide me, because ones defending “world writing standards” won't actually get anyone to read my posts, where thinking all this out seriously would increases ones hitcount/readership...”, in fact, what with the marginalization of publishing world with it's author's jumping ship for direct publishing on the internet, it seemed a good moment for each writer to face this dilemma then, simply the goblin's compromise is as seen then where his hitcount spoke for him, or condemned him then

way cool pictures - Page 13 GrammarNazicat

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue May 18, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:30 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Goblin.. please excuse my absence... I need someone to rub my neck and shoulders. But that's a BIG problem. I now live alone and my hands can't rub it for me where I need it. It hurts to type today..... But I can READ!

"...nothing changes xxxxx, I'm still here to steel you courage and feed you as before, and please don't think that you have to even say anything now, except that when you do post, that moment you'll see that I am listening, oh and how I am listening too, simply where else on the whole of forumland am I actually going to get a post from a lupusbot, and what could possibly equate to one I wonder...", in fact, to someone anonymous, there was no fame nor fortune, there was only this journey together where the goblin would make the running now, saying "...silly you, you'll never get rid of me now, on with our show then, but between us I am not the hero here..."

way cool pictures - Page 13 C95f
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:07 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 ActuallyalbumcoverOFFICAL
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:08 am

way cool pictures - Page 13 2cejd4m
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:15 am

the goblin thanked the goblin poster for his comment, adding "...no, she's OK, I imagine she's just playing devil's advocate with me each time..." ventured the goblin in a conciliatory tone here

way cool pictures - Page 13 Obama11
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:17 pm

way cool pictures - Page 13 Fc3d0405
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:09 pm

repost from elsewhere

the goblin looked at the american economy, not so much by the Dow Jones standard, as by the dollar in ones pocket, saying "...it is just a conjecture on my part, but let's say someone offered you a choice between being saddled with a debt in 100 US dollars, or one of a hundred Mexican pesos, I imagine you would go for the Mexican debt, rather than US one that is, the "why/because" being that it is just easier to wipe off a debt which has less value...", the goblin paused for a second, then continued "...well the US can't, in any way, pay back its trillion dollar debt now, so this year it has printed more dollars than at any point in its previous history, without actually telling you that they intend to use icy dicey, aka inflation caused devaluation of currency, as their tool to wipe off the debt here...", yet the goblin so much wanted to be wrong about this conjecture now, and how he saw things for himself, and about this notion of "the half life of money" again

way cool pictures - Page 13 Americantears
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:10 pm

way cool pictures - Page 13 0a496471
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:32 pm

repost from elsewhere, the "how did you find this forum" thread

the goblin here, had to confess that he had landed here from elsewhere, saying "...well, I can't for the life of me understand it then, I mean I set the coordinates for "intellectually awe inspiring writer's forum for old farts please" and just turned up here instead, oh well mishaps do happen I suppose..."

way cool pictures - Page 13 Tardis

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon May 17, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:33 pm

"...so I must be a thief, and suffer the consequences of it here..." replied the goblin almost in confession now, perhaps smiling even, adding "...so this proves the usefulness of my anonymity then, for who will chase me across forumland here where there are more sites than stars in the night's sky...", but that was the goblin for you, simply he wore the specs of each site like "when in rome do as romans do", saying "...ah yes, if I didn't bow to the specs of the site each time, then all sites would just be the same to me and I would be a troll by it..." and yet all that actually mattered to the goblin was only his three goals, because they were all that would remain in the long run, repeating "...wherever, whenever, and however far too, it's just "self and forumland" but the internetself is created by what you make of it..."

way cool pictures - Page 13 Tardis

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

way cool pictures
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next