Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
way cool pictures - Page 20 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 20 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
way cool pictures - Page 20 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 20 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

way cool pictures

Go down 
+3
lilM
SilentxMidnight
fleamailman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

way cool pictures - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:02 am

"...ah no, the world does not end here, but everyones finite world has to end at some point..." noted the goblin to himself while outside the heat just stifled the spirit in this recurrent hateful summer of work, simply there was no news about the oil spill now because the media black-out was firmly in place where it became a crime even to tell or warn one of what is happening the, sighing the goblin said "...so where's the point of even looking at the news then, and which world do we live in now, definitely not one that I'm being told about..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iDc3lJUNLU

way cool pictures - Page 20 AgentSmith

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:04 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 Agent20Smith20and20Kennedy
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 Smoke-art-07
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 am

the goblin just opened up a bit, saying "...I imagine that most people follow their own writing rules then, where certainly I hide myself behind a lax grammar usage, which becomes an individual writing style then, as part of a recognizable yet anonymous persona here, anyway I'm happy with the advantages it offers me now...", so it was as if the goblin understood that most categorizations came from seeing some gap between knowing how someone should write and the way they then failed to, a discrepancy that revealed the writer's benchmark to the reader here, thus the goblin deliberately avoided as a trap, concluding "...simply if the reader can read it, then tedious writing rules are for those who haven't got something better to write now..."

way cool pictures - Page 20 Handicap1

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:09 am

"...not quite so now..." went the goblin now, who for his part often conversed with writers on their forums albeit one here that was into reading now, confiding "...turning up, refusing to compromise and yet somehow winning them over, or failing utterly in the process, is always a great adventure is it not..." continuing "...in fact I often wonder if a livewriter's sudden appearance doesn't share much with that of a troll's appearance then, where the same reaction is often meted out, and where their indifference to outcome is shared between both troll and livewriter here, only that the fundamental goal is different now, in that the livewriter wants to steal the show, whereas the troll just wants to spoil it...", but the goblin was both on topic, polite, and very must enjoying the posts here, hardly a troll then

way cool pictures - Page 20 Doitsmith

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 Magrit
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:34 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 Matrix-agentsmith
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:44 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 Hermes
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 am

Quote :
I would like to know more about you...tell us about yourself, perhaps?

"...I guess one starts off like everyone else, posting to forums that is, then after many years have passed one goes a little mad, but it's a madness based upon certain realizations here..." replied the goblin, not trying to rush the post now, knowing too, that the whole morning, or however long it took then, was there to get this post right to himself, and that even where it was right, saying exactly what was needed, it would still need a matching picture and reposting elsewhere then, so the goblin just concluded "...I'm anonymous, but you would agree now that something of yourself is seen by what you post here, moreover, dailylife doesn't want you to think for yourself either, so you open the slot here, ignoring all those who would say that it isn't cool whatever, and then slowly you refine your thoughts writing them out, over and over again, for no real reason then, just as a "journey to self" then but perhaps something of self is be drawn by the silhouette it casts..."

way cool pictures - Page 20 2195106-md

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:46 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 Learning
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 Neo
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:54 am

Quote :
the problem is we've made God, and as a result his teachings, to be a pariah. The further we push him away, the greater the rise in bad news and crime. People have lost their sense of morals

"...perhaps by this..." ventured the goblin now, continuing "...people have at least been shown those morals their leadership both believes in and acts upon, where their rhetoric and reassurances no longer works here, and where no doubt people actually both saw and expected the media to be biased, true, but at least it was allowed to be biased then, whereas now it is just a travesty the way the value dollar and the first amendment seem to have a shared fate here...", in fact, the goblin had great faith in the people still, just he didn't know if they mattered anymore, their vote only changed the icing of the cake it seemed

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 Mars_attacks
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:30 am

repost from elsewhere, the goblin on a woman's interest "last post" thread

the goblin just filled in a bit, knowing that he'd have to keep his voice down here, saying "....you see, on forumland you'll meet many strange and wonderful creatures, but none quite so terrifying perhaps as those raiders of the lost depart, yes, "housewives of the third age" then...", the goblin quickly looked over his shoulder not really sure he'd been observed now, then continued "...one false move now, one miss placed word even, and they'll be a barrage of posts, where they'll simply show no mercy again...", in fact, the goblin had learned to show respect to them at every venture, they could be very persuasive and the were always the majority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXULwgzezUg

way cool pictures - Page 20 Mars_attacks_large_14

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:37 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 1263770623849
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:45 am

repost from elsewhere, someone who linked the goblin's posts from elsewhere

Quote :
Deja vu all over again.

"...nah, nice try, but if you are going to link me, link a forum where I am actually active on, and not one where I've lost the password to..." mentioned the goblin who had no qualms about reposting across sites because that was the way one did air/edit/backup on the one hand, and met new members on the other, adding "...it's more like fifty forums now, and that one is standard as an explanation of my writing style here, it rightly goes up on each forum, btw the number at the bottom of the picture is thread page then, something like 3000 matched posts, where I do about two posts a day...", but the goblin didn't link his threads, each forum was its own venue to him where he shared between them, for "as in book so in posts" where no one minded whether an author had printed other copies of his book now, they still got something to read here

way cool pictures - Page 20 CaptainObvious_have_this_rock

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 Mars
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:42 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 StressedStudentDreaming
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:09 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 MonologueManDorOthY_ShoEs
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:29 am

"...here's to birthdays-past then..." quietly perposed the goblin trying to think which one had been his best, adding "...you know, looking back now, perhaps the best gift I ever received, for my birthday that is, was not what I was actually given, but more simply some unfading memory of those who gave me something, those late people in long gone settings perhaps but ever so mine still, and yours too, if you think back on them then, happy birthday ann..."

way cool pictures - Page 20 Good_Night_Mrs_Moon_by_darkmello

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:30 am

Quote :
I don't know how to post in the way you are writing.

"...think of a victorian journal then, or one of those musical jam sessions, where you either join in the topic directly or contributes something you feel others would appreciate now, or even something you feel should be related here, where adding pictures, writing in third person, or anything else for that matter is just optional here..." mentioned the goblin again, continuing "...with me, it's three goals, "a writer's way with words", "an illustrator's eye" and "an internet-self", so I just choose words, add pictures, and mold a persona of myself here, nothing to it really but very rewarding though...", at which point the goblin would then look at the text and wonder which picture it resembled now, something which had grown harder, not easier, over the years

way cool pictures - Page 20 Starcatcher_by_Eredel

way cool pictures - Page 20 Starcatcher_by_Eredel

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am

Quote :
I have spent many years writing and discarding. I have great idea's but
how do I get past the feeling that it will not be good enough.

"...rather than your writing, make each post you do count, don't be tricked into thinking that your posts and your books are somehow two worlds very far apart, they're not, for readers don't think like that at all, and they are going to find out about your writings more and more through your posts now..." mentioned the goblin noticing how both on-line writing and ebooks were the direction this market was the heading towards, adding "...just use your posts as a fermenting ground for your writings then, experiment with your writing style, calculate out your persona too, where your persona on this internet is another side of your writing, so start off anonymously if you wish, but remember "all forumland is yours for the taking here"...", in fact, the goblin was happy with his readership but there was so much forumland out there that it all seemed endless

way cool pictures - Page 20 Decanakrovudodirujumesec

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:34 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 Lost_Without_You_by_ahmadhafiz

Quote :
Do you want to live to 100, 90, 80 or 70? How about 125?

"...death is never really far from my mind..." replied the goblin casually enough, his mind went back to the old seaside house where his grandmother had fought that internal tide of diabetes again, saying "...she kept her mind throughout though, even if I imagine that if she had really known how it would end she would have stopped herself long before that point, just like grandpa had, after his stroke then, where a pact with doctor had obtained him a injection of morphine, yes, doctors played angels of death back then but what of it...", understandably, thoughts returned now, deeply vivid images of her slow decline again, where all her wealth changed nothing, for first the blindness crept in followed that final amputation, "...her choice perhaps, who can tell now, but at least she should have been given the choice then..." voiced the goblin to himself again, continuing "...and would I have killed her myself if she had asked me to, yes I suppose I would have, but it would have been killing someone still alive in my view, and not the vegetable my mother bad become at her end then, ah no, mum died years before her death, but I'm digressing now...", so the goblin thoughts return to the question once more and the choice of "how long" then, to which the goblin just replied "...until I mustn't live on I suppose, or until I don't want to live on then, but my life should be my own choice to live or not, for my life not the property of the state in my view where longevity is not the point of life either..."

way cool pictures - Page 20 25_December_by_ahmadhafiz

way cool pictures - Page 20 Lost_Without_You_by_ahmadhafiz

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 am

way cool pictures - Page 20 NATURE

way cool pictures - Page 20 8f5a28ee3c72

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

way cool pictures
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next