Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
way cool pictures - Page 21 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 21 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
way cool pictures - Page 21 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 21 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

way cool pictures

Go down 
+3
lilM
SilentxMidnight
fleamailman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

way cool pictures - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 am

way cool pictures - Page 21 Mevuelvo_noche
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 pm

way cool pictures - Page 21 B63faa14361f03ca8f8cae102a59e60c
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 pm

way cool pictures - Page 21 Sock_puppet1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:58 am

Quote :
I would reply to the post above, but I didn't read it, so I can't. Regardless, I win now.

"...yes I'm so sorry, it was somewhat intellectual I imagine a bunch of written words can look very daunting too, so not to worry then, just enjoy the pictures now, simply reading ability comes with practice if one keeps at so don't give up now..." replied the goblin encouragingly of course

way cool pictures - Page 21 Rabbitandw

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:59 am

repost from elsewhere, the leaks again

"...if someone publishes non classified material, and then gets investigated for doing so, what does that actually tell you about the situation in america now..." mentioned the goblin here, adding "...clearly the fault here is not with the barman but with those who ordered the drinks for their own hangover here...", in fact, the goblin understood that there was a very important "freedom of the press" principle at stake here, adding "...actually, I think there would be a lot less deaths on the field if the president fulfilled his election promise of "bringing the boys home", where this war is neither winnable nor sustainable, so why do we keep on slaughtering ourselves, wasn't ten years in nam then, and now eight years in iraq now, enough, because I don't know what they might think they're achieving by being there, but simply, hearts and minds are fast hardening against them as the carnage continues..."

way cool pictures - Page 21 618e1

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:00 am

Quote :
Everyone start one--it would be fun. If you start it, you will be interested in it.

"...the trouble with starting new threads is that no one gets to know that they are started, well without turning up to see if it is the case that is, however, I also know that if I post the same content to a random thread, then anyone who has replied to that thread previously will get a notification now, plus the fact that if someone replies, then that reply will pull more people back to the thread to ones topic, plus if the thread has lots of posts and hits it, that too will pull more people towards it then..." mentioned the goblin explaining why he preferred chatting on random threads on some subject rather than commenting of some set subject in tailor made threads but he also knew that this was simply personal preference then

way cool pictures - Page 21 Bralds_marx-s2

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:01 am

way cool pictures - Page 21 Mice
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 am

way cool pictures - Page 21 Kokopelli-chgcolor
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:13 am

"...same for me too gigler, but this is not forced on us here, merely to write like this is a defiance towards dailylife I suppose, or a chance to pass some reflection reflecting oneself back within it..." replied the goblin, adding "...so this is my revenge then, that whatever happens to me I post back, winning this unwinable on such borrowed time...", but the goblin, even in those short moments that he had lost being unable to pull himself to post, had returned to posting afterwards winning again, saying "...funny how most people play this game against someone else here, where I play this against my dailylife now..."

way cool pictures - Page 21 Balrog

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 am

("...I think if I were to start another game here, I would call it the "oh how hate my editing" game now..." mentioned the goblin who knew too, that for him, a post was not a post until it was a repost then)

repost from elsewhere

by now, the goblin somehow knew that subjectively writing isn't what people ever image it to be, nor what they had bargain for either, explaining "...isn't there always a risk of self deception here, that once one has built up a "shared life" with some muse and succeeded in whatever, that one can then dump her, unshare it, and return to dailylife without her, ah but it doesn't work like that does it, no, for "sharing", much like some dream diary, or like those people who see ghosts, is something where the practice just reinforces the whole sharedness of it...", perhaps the goblin at this point was just remembering the small print of the Muse's pact again, something that read "warning, last sanity test: you can't get her back into her bottle from this point onwards"

way cool pictures - Page 21 Tinkerbell2

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:19 am

way cool pictures - Page 21 Wickedwitch
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:46 pm

way cool pictures - Page 21 Maskemenja
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Quote :
Please tell me anything you know about or have heard about Queen Bodicca.

"...britain was mostly conquered during the reign of claudius, the event happened in the reign of nero, meaning that the territory was relatively newly settled, the tribes were to be incorporated into the roman system, but in typical roman style, repression leads to revolt leading to suppression slaughter and final appeasement, unintentionally perhaps, native tribes were progressively culled like this..." mentioned the goblin noting how this system might have worked and flurished had not the "haves" and "have nots" become so clearly segregated and odious, that in ad 410 one of these same settled tribes finally sank the system by sacking the western capital rome when both the slaves and the poor actually opened the gates to them, in fact, the freefall that followed from there then was called 'the dark ages' but it was more like regionalism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaius_Suetonius_Paulinus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXGGm4GQAq4

way cool pictures - Page 21 Pescanisatpretvorenukulu

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:54 pm

"...well it's not that americans gripe a lot, just that they have rather a lot to gripe about..." mentioned the goblin, where their list of woes seemed daunting now, adding "...no, if anything I feel they are too complacent here..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7a5IliLJTY

way cool pictures - Page 21 A8dbbdd129a21e3e3474877b7503f177_we

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:55 pm

and with that the goblin just put up a sign to help those who had newly turned up on this "fist post" thread then, saying "...wasted effort I know but as least no one can accuse me of not pointing out the folly of your ways then..."

Quote :
footnote: readers, if they can actually read that is, might be wondering at this point why they should post on a "first post" thread at all, where the first post has already been won by the thread-starter here, well the answer is that the shouldn't of course, and yet because they shouldn't, and because humans are greedy little creatures anyway, any thread, regardless of thread-title that is, just turns into yet another "last post" thread here as their human nature gets the better of them, for "he who lives for the post dies by the post"

way cool pictures - Page 21 68e51b220cbacd0e1d1d2a4f89d1da96_we

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 pm

("...yes, I often find myself musing on some moment in the past that has no meaning in the present, as if the brain has placed a bookmarker on it, a groundhog memory then, lost battles, injuries, shames and regrets that all slip into the working day here..." mentioned the goblin still quantifying it now)

the goblin too, somehow knew why his ghosts of long past still haunted him vividly today, why his dreams had become better recalled and more imaginative, and saying "...toltec teachings tell one to cut out the internal dialog, that talking to oneself that is, something that holds together ones internal world here, and something that blocks out the larger picture according to those toltec teachings then, ah but writers if anything actually reinforce their internal world by their writing about it, in that their writings are exactly this same dialog now, so they might lose their feeling of self importance during their "journey to self" much as I have I feel, but they can't actually drop their internal world in the toltec sense, for simply they can't escape their own ghosts where they are writing about them just reinforces those connections and imagery here, where most people would trust to the fading memories here..."

way cool pictures - Page 21 Mesecina

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: [quote]i wonder if my stuff gets reposted elsewhere?[/quote] "...you have the right to remain silent I suppose..." started the goblin continuing "...but equally anything one posts may wind up across the length and breadth of forumland...", in fact, the g   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Quote :
i wonder if my stuff gets reposted elsewhere?

"...you have the right to remain silent I suppose..." started the goblin continuing "...but equally anything one posts may wind up across the length and breadth of forumland...", in fact, the goblin never named the name when quoting someone, only dealing with their content instead, explaning "...actually think it's part of the "goblins are not to be trusted" clause in the small print somewhere..."

way cool pictures - Page 21 91af182051cbdab28eee3b89e374bea4_we

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:00 pm

way cool pictures - Page 21 91fec3767ee34b18b3584f9d165a935c_we
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 pm

way cool pictures - Page 21 A72c207dcecf2368f3207505cf5d088a_we
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Quote :
I make it a point never to read your posts.

"...well that's where we just differ ever so slightly now, in that you don't read my posts and thus go ignorant by it, whereas I read your posts and still go ignorant by it..." replied the goblin, simply enough, where much simplicity was needed he felt

way cool pictures - Page 21 Artwork_images_111884_273294_-banks
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:39 am

"...difficult balance..." went the goblin, explaining "...which forums to be on I mean, I'm guilty of forgetting those sites that forget me I suppose, or the ones that don't feed me much, but that is how it should be, for what does one owe somewhere that is outrightly hostile, or worse, a forum that show no interest...", ah but the goblin too, was often guilty on just overlooking a forum, he lost its link or his password to it, saying "...I'm a scavenger where notifications can mean food where posts feed me..."

way cool pictures - Page 21 Racoon

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:41 am

way cool pictures - Page 21 JamesDeannn
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:43 am

way cool pictures - Page 21 Raccoon
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:52 am

way cool pictures - Page 21 Guaxinim
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:57 am

way cool pictures - Page 21 AliceinWonderland2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

way cool pictures
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next