Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
way cool pictures - Page 12 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 12 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
way cool pictures - Page 12 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 12 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

way cool pictures

Go down 
+3
lilM
SilentxMidnight
fleamailman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

way cool pictures - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:02 pm

way cool pictures - Page 12 Emo
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:04 pm

way cool pictures - Page 12 Emo-emo
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:39 am

way cool pictures - Page 12 Muse
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:42 am

"...ah but it's simple now..." went the goblin welcoming xxxxx here, explaining "...well, if you actually want to became a writer, then you will fail because you already one, a writer that is, and you were a writer the moment to opened that slot in order to post something now...", and how that point seemed overlooked by so members on these writer's sites where the goblin just continued, saying "...each post you do is writing, where I have met many of you humans by now, that I can tell all I need to know about their works just by looking at their posts..." it was as if ones posts brought the reader to ones works then, where each post had to meet a benchmark of self here, repeating "...the muse comes to one, one writes her vision and that's an end to it, one never becomes a writer at all, one just writes..."

way cool pictures - Page 12 Spirit

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:14 am

repost for elsewhere,

Quote :
Yes you should be wary of the goddess .. Her wrath is something you do not want to face

"...well that's because you know the person in dailylife too, therefor it's best to follow dailylife consideration here, whereas I, not knowing anyone, consider only content here, for example, if I didn't post something everyday, what difference would that make to anyone, none because to all I am just a persona here, but I have kept this site ticking over in everyones absence because I am so unstoppably selfish always, for even now, I post from habit alone, rooted in self motivation, so now are you self motivated I wonder, good, but if you could remind her of my selfishness, her writing side will know what is meant by it..."

way cool pictures - Page 12 Folly

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed May 12, 2010 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:19 am

"...people say repeatedly that they don't read my posts, but the hit count to each thread I do tells the truth of the matter, where I read everyones posts without exception, always have now..." mentioned the goblin who, when faced with forumland itself, often felt like someone holding a remote-control desperately flicking across each forum after forum, almost feeling himself lament each time "millions of channels and nothing ever on", concluding "...I face abuse and rejection each day, yet I produce for myself and I am read by it, so what more could I want of myself then, isn't it better to write from the spur of rejection than to be blandly accepted through tagging threads..."

way cool pictures - Page 12 TheFabricofFolly

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu May 13, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:23 am

way cool pictures - Page 12 Spawn-Hell-Wallpaper

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:25 am

way cool pictures - Page 12 41
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:26 am

Quote :
Ben only sets prime. he doesn't establish lending practices

"...true, adjusting the prime is not going to mean much if no one will lend money in the first place, but the fed regulates the amount of money in circulation, where more money is being printed at this point than at any point in its previous history, icy dicey in practice then

way cool pictures - Page 12 StudyforReconfigured

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:32 am

way cool pictures - Page 12 Salvation_by_dholl
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:38 am

way cool pictures - Page 12 Hell
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:40 am

repost from elsewhere, about the PM stalker again

Quote :

He left me a nasty pm too. I reported it to admin, as I told him that I would. I have him ignored and he still has assess to pm me and be nasty. I have done nothing to him and not even replied to anything he has said, until this last pm and I only said I was reporting him and for him to leave me alone. Just why is he so mean to everyone?

"...actually he is a interesting character, if you were to profile him by his posts, I would venture that the underlying adjective here is "bitterness", simply, he can't do a complimentary post because he feels inadequate, he feels the loss of health, family, and work, deeply, so he resents, and that resentment manifests itself in his sordid PMs towards women mostly, and men to a lesser extent, for example one soon notes that none of his posts dare go inwards, all of them are negative comments towards externals, as if he is trying to uplife himself by pulling all else down, though the folly of this policy is it turns ones life into a leveled ruin with oneself at its bitter center, so he then tries to rectify this by more of it, in a renewed zeal of sordid PMs or sick posts, no, not to join in, but to pull his surroundings reassuringly down again, in ever predictable outbursts meeting predictable results..." ventured the goblin, continuing "...actually, l doubt he's in control here, he's as much a victim, of his own frustrated bitterness, as those women who he targets are, where at times apologizing, other times lying low until his self ruined surroundings once more focus his mind back on his failed existence again where the resulting resentment compels him into repetition, and when it does what else can he do, where else can he go, and how many times now, a sorry case indeed but a lesson to us all..."

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun May 09, 2010 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:41 am

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:43 am

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:45 am

way cool pictures - Page 12 Nurse_joker_by_callyrose
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:19 am

way cool pictures - Page 12 Liberty_by_kerembeyit
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:22 am

repost from elsewhere. the "marketing" thread

"...not for me..." went the goblin, adding "...besides, it's as good as published when one hits the "post" button here, so let others conquer that bookworld now, me, I'll take on forumland and devil take the hindmost...", somehow the goblin was thinking of dr johnson now, someone who in his day was known as a "man of letters", saying "...well air enough then, let's settle for "goblin of posts" here, besides how many other goblins are there anyway..."

way cool pictures - Page 12 Marsattack-2

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun May 09, 2010 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:26 am

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:56 am

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:59 am

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:13 am

way cool pictures - Page 12 25face60
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:16 am

way cool pictures - Page 12 F7b5df00-1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:21 am

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread

the goblin as always has been neatly arranging the deckchairs on the titanic, since he knew that the ship might not actually sink in his lifetime, so there he was,still working/living as usual, while ever more evidence of the forthcoming ice age just piled up around him, "...ah, but none of this can be true because the media would have told one by now, wouldn't they..." went the goblin in some self reassurance here, but the media was not in the business of seeding panic here, and besides, who would then arrange deckchairs if there was no time left

http://english.pravda.ru/science/earth/106922-0/

http://www.scientificblogging.com/florilegium/blog/why_so_many_earthquakes_decade

way cool pictures - Page 12 43c13df5

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu May 13, 2010 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:23 am

repost from elsewhere, still on the subject of shakespeare

"...shakespeare is one of life's statues that one returns to each time only to notice how one has changed by it..." went the goblin readying for work now, outside the sky was a clear cold, unseasonably so in fact, for why should it be so cold on a clear summer's day he wondered, adding "...I suppose hamlet, man of thought, procrastinated, whereas macbeth, man of action, didn't think it through enough...", work pulled him away once more, shakespeare like some set statue never changed, so it had to be the goblin's perception here, so did the goblin owe this perception to what he saw then, where perhaps this winter could well become the coldest one that one would ever know, the scene was certainly whispering something here

way cool pictures - Page 12 D1bbc3e8

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:24 am

way cool pictures - Page 12 7981d5a3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

way cool pictures
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next