Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
If I hear ____ one more time... I_vote_lcapIf I hear ____ one more time... I_voting_barIf I hear ____ one more time... I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
If I hear ____ one more time... I_vote_lcapIf I hear ____ one more time... I_voting_barIf I hear ____ one more time... I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

If I hear ____ one more time...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

If I hear ____ one more time... Empty
PostSubject: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:37 pm

What artist/song really grinds your gears? Boils your pasta? Steams your broccoli?

Right now, if I hear Lady Gaga one more time, someone is going to hear about it. >-<; I'm sorry, but her newest song irks me to no end, especially. Not only do her songs not even make sense, but...it's just..."DISCO STICK?" Come on! D;

It makes Moon cry, and no one likes making Moon cry.
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:41 pm

I agree that song is horrid

I don't listen to the radio or watch tv anymore. It just is pitiful. My music is found souly from Japan and China mainly. Besides that i listen to songs from older artist that HAD MEANING.

I just don't wanna hear any of that music anymore.
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:43 pm

I mean, there are artists that I do like (Michael Buble, the Beatles, etc.), but there are just so many that make me sick. I mean, what is the point of Sexy Back? xD Honestly!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:51 pm

yeah but see those artist are older, not this current horrid orbeinace of beings
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:53 pm

True. :/ I honestly don't know one song that's currently on the radio that I like the lyrics to or actually think it means something. Well, I can't say that. I like Taylor Swift, but her lyrics aren't like super-meaningful-makes-me-cry, it's just that they make sense at least. Hmmm. *brainstorms*
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:58 pm

if i listen to the radio i listen to an oldies chanel or the Dililah show just because i know they have meaning!
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Following the Cruse of Muse
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:45 am

I love Lady Gaga. I just hate how kids think just because they listened to her song three times that they are her biggest fan. I like her music because the beat is amazing, granted I think she's a total slut, her music still makes me want to dance.
Lol Disco Stick was her way of saying dick. "Let me ride on your disco stick" meaning "I want you to fuck me" Like I said she's a slut but her music makes me dance |D

I listen to a huuuuuge vareity of music. From rap to the Beatles. Chairlift and Cloud Cult are two other awesome bands I like.
Planet Health by Chairlift

Journey of the Featherless by CLoud Cult.

Of course each song they write has a new sound to it so not one song sounds the same to another. Which is why I like both musical artist.
Anyway couple of songs I CANNOT stand are from Dir En Grey songs. People think they're hxc shit if they listen to Dir En Grey so they replay it over and over again. >:C
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Becci we all knew thats what she ment.

anyway.

Huge vareities are good. its important to very your tastes.

any other songs you hate/love?
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:03 am

god, my list would go on forever about who I hate and who I love. I mean, honestly, some people out there need to realize their voice sucks without all the recording equipment...

HATE:

1. Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana (wanna kill her...)

2. The Jonas Brothers (Wanna kill them and all their little fan girls (sorry if you are one of them)

3. Hilary Duff (SLUT)

4. HIGH SCHOOL EFFING MUSICAL!!!!

5. Aly & Aj

LIKE/LOVE

1. Does my gf's voice count? I think it does :DD

2. Katy Perry

3. My Chemical Romance

4. 30 Seconds to Mars

5. The Killers (their older stuff, some of their new stuff sucks)

6. Fall Out Boy

and many many many more (this is why I said my list would go on forever)
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:20 am

hahaha we'll count sasu's voice for you naru ^^
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:18 pm

awesome :DD she has a very pretty voice :DD I love it :DD
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:21 pm

record her and post it on here XD then we can all love her!
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:48 pm

i can try =^^= but she mine -holds her close to me and gets protective- mine!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:50 pm

lol you sound like mark. but we know that. get her to oin so we can know her faves and hates
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm

i can tell you that

her hates:

monkeys

clowns

sakura <--- ew...

her sisters

miley cyrus

disney channel

her likes/loves

me =^^=

sasuke

naruto <--- duh!! me

my chemical romance

blueberries <---- SASUKE!!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:59 pm

lol songs here naru not people and things XD
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:02 pm

she likes all the same stuff I do... its obvious to figure out =^^=
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Quote :
Becci we all knew thats what she ment.
Oh, it's the way she worded it that made me stare in disbelief that she didn't know what it meant. Or at least what I took from her sentence.

I love blueberries! Love all berries and fruits. You probably rarely see me eat an veggies. Meat eater here and meat eater for life, which may be short considering I might die from a heart attack from clogged arteries.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:34 pm

-ahem- SONGS PEOPLE SONGS
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:36 pm

anything by My Chemical Romance, I Kissed A Girl (Katy Perry), um................................. -brain explodes-
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:40 pm

hahaa ok name your fave song and then you least fave and then no one else post. after three people votes on if they like or hate the song we'll go to next person
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:21 am

My Chemical Romance-

House Of Wolves

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana-

HATE ALL OF HER SONGS! THEY SUCK!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:18 am

House of wolves is a good song. i give 7/10

miley cyrus = -10/10
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:06 pm

wooness!
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:01 pm

For MCR, I'd give it a 4/10, I like some of their music, but it's like one song.
House of Wolves, sad to say, I have never even heard of so I can't rate a band I have never listened to nor heard of.
And for Miley I like some of her songs but it's basically like MCR, I don't listen to much but I do listen to more of her songs because they're positive. 5.6/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I hear ____ one more time...   If I hear ____ one more time... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I hear ____ one more time...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next