Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Rejected attempts at happiness I_vote_lcapRejected attempts at happiness I_voting_barRejected attempts at happiness I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Rejected attempts at happiness I_vote_lcapRejected attempts at happiness I_voting_barRejected attempts at happiness I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Rejected attempts at happiness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

Rejected attempts at happiness Empty
PostSubject: Rejected attempts at happiness   Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Ah, FAIL !

To all writers whose poems or literary techniques lay dead, repose with no chance of resurection...post here.

This was a homework assignment we had, Grant them this, I made it in under a minute....but grant ME this....it has meaning.

The assignment was to make a metaphor based on Emily Dickonson's metaphor, "Fame is a bee."

here it is:

Sorrow is a gift,
It has a surpise,
It has a benefactor,
Ah too, it has a reason.

My only question....What was wrong with it? I was shot down by everyone in the class. Even my friend disliked it, ignorant that the author was sitting beside him. It goes to show you how well your friends may or may not know you....but i'll give him this, an "A" for being honest... ... ...
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Rejected attempts at happiness   Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:44 pm

"...perhaps it is too clever for the class then..." said the goblin, adding "..it's just missing a line, a clue in the title then, but I am not you and can never see what you see here..."

death in the family

Sorrow's bitter parting gift ,
that holds close its final surprise,
that one should be its benefactor,
though these bitter fruits of reason

Rejected attempts at happiness Suicide
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Rejected attempts at happiness   Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Those were my thoughts exactly but i felt to smug...should i have felt that way? I am still learning, i am very much innocent. thank you for commenting.

I left it untitled because it had no reason to be, i knew they wouldn't appreciate it....i just didn't know how much.
Back to top Go down
jes a.k.a woot
Grabbing the Pencil
jes a.k.a woot

PostSubject: Re: Rejected attempts at happiness   Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:26 pm

i know how it feels to be shot down with your pieces of art
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Following the Cruse of Muse

PostSubject: Re: Rejected attempts at happiness   Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Cookie?! PINEAPPLE!? WTF SPONGEBOB!!!!!?????

Okay I dont know its almost 1 am and I cant sleep!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brebrepineapples
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Rejected attempts at happiness   Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 am

("...ah now, one only fails when one gives up..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...to post is to win, but to keep at it, that's to triumph is it not..." in fact, the goblin often wondered if he wasn't posting more for the pleasure of his own ghosts than for any reader then, saying "...well yes, readers are OK I suppose but they do come and go somewhat, whereas my ghosts, well now, their apparitions are somewhat more constant in their nature...")
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Rejected attempts at happiness   Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:33 am

Do not let those who can not understand harm you. What we hear and see in our minds is of utmost importance to us and not they for they can not see it! Let yourself know that you did well among us and most importantly remember you did well to yourself for if you are not pleased then it is you who is importantly disapointed.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Rejected attempts at happiness   Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 pm

wise....and true!

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Following the Cruse of Muse

PostSubject: Re: Rejected attempts at happiness   Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:57 pm

I got in trouble in Reading class today because I refused to write a 5 paragraph letter to the teacher explaining why I am so special and don't have to abide by the rules like everyone else. I didn't even know there was a rule against going to your locked between 8th period and homeroom.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brebrepineapples
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Rejected attempts at happiness   Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:25 pm

That is horrible! whoever shall have the audacity to do that shall be the fool to have been picked on and tortured as a child! He himself, a child!...or she......^_^

why would they display public humility like that ,,,,,in such a manner! Crude and revolting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected attempts at happiness   Rejected attempts at happiness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected attempts at happiness
Page 1 of 1