Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+8
mars bar
Reaper_HarrisPunk
lilM
Rayne and Sunflowers
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
The jatsman
Sage
SilentxMidnight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:35 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
I've been away. Have I missed anything of importance?

"...nothing really I suppose..." replied the goblin now, continuing "...that same old decline of the empire, with america as if resembling something going cheap in some car boot sale now, but with no buyers though, somehow it's seems that the belligerent mismanaged america under bush, resulted in this bankrupt one under obama, true or false then, it's a blame game at this point, with neither side really thinking beyond their own reelection here...", if anything, it just looked like the powers that be had tampered with the dollar in ones pocket so much that any new notes could simply read "in icy dicey we trust", that is where inflationary caused devaluation of currency seemed the sum total of all they could come up with in face to the trillion dollar debt, with the one in ten dollars going to service it today, in fact all else just seemed trivial next to it, and yet "all else" was what they would have one observe in its place here

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Money-Black-Hole-1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:46 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
They had a megaphone and were talking on it, and someone was filming. More commotion going on then just a man holding a sign. And there was a straight answer given they said, "this is privite property and they don't want you here."

Suggestion, why don't you do that and see what happens? Without the camera and the megaphone of course.

"...actually, and rather oddly now..." said the goblin now, continuing "...it was on british property that some folks said "enough of all this taxation without representation here, let's do something about it", and mind you, if they hadn't had the guts to do something and take matters into their own hands, american history would be rather different would it not...", in fact, the goblin could mention umpteen examples of where american liberties have been cleverly curtained in the last ten years, it was as if king george lll was having the last laugh then

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Protest
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:32 am

repost from elsewhere

"...ah but can one afford ones own strength indefinitely then..." asked the goblin now, somehow seeing that america's weakness was exactly this then, that is, it's inability to pay for long term commitment aboard, saying "...well, my guess is that every tyrant on this planet now sees the US financial constraints, over any new open ended commitment abroad that is, as something which allows them to act with impunity towards their own subjects...", simply history had shown examples of where some protectorate situation had weakened both the protector, and the protected alike, to the extent that some retraction of empire later occurred, the goblin just concluded "...so the tyrants are sitting pretty here, they can just continue to oppress their citizens on the one hand, while claiming aid for them with the other..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Show-rodriguez
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:00 pm

crippling headache and the goblin notices that he's both out of coffee and aspirin, "...simple, I'll get coffee then, since with coffee I'll feel up to fighting my headache whereas even if the aspirin gets rid of my headache I wouldn't feel like facing anything much..." thinks the goblin from under a pillow on his sofa

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 TOS_2x13_TheTroubleWithTribbles0356
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:09 pm

repost from elsewhere

"...most of human interaction, and resulting conversation, is just saying that which is expected of one so that one can get back to more important things like daydreaming or reasoning other things in the back of ones mind..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...so why challenge, thus becoming ostracized in doing so, any expected norm where one can remain hidden in full view by simply playing the expected part and saying the right words with it...", simply 99% of ones whole life slips under the attention radar like this, 1% is actually retained in memory form through some aroused emotional awareness towards it, simply one lives a life that one mostly forgets

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Bush
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
Following the Cruse of Muse
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Quote :
I also think we should go back to letting the people vote on major topics. For the people by the People.

"...if it wasn't for the potential of further corruption oh how the internet could be used to implement that, instant democracy then, yet I see a rising swell of late across the internet, amongst the sites I frequent, of things rarely being reported in the media, and the pen always comes before the sword does it not..." 

a repost...

"...I will resist going off at a Gattaca tangent on the dangers of how that will be misused, as it is now, and will be more so in the future, for the cough 'common good', but, yes, I agree we are all one, we are all the same, but, like Elizabeth the first was once advised 'the problem with you Madam, if I may be so bold, is that you think everyone acts with logic and reason, as you do', although if truth be told, she often did nothing of the sort and was wanton to irrational piques of jealousy and notorious for her indecision, so, if we were to cull at birth anyone with an IQ less than a certain level, then I may totally agree, and have the hope that you do, but then that takes me back to the Gattaca theme and on to modern eugenics does it not, and some genes have survived through the ages not for the qualities of intelligence, but cunning and greed, and pure 'evil', however you want to argue that term, amongst others, so no matter what enlightened new breed we become because of the internet we will always have our brother Klingons to deal with then..." and JATS toddles off thinking fondly of the idealist he used to be too.

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Klingon-with-Sign
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:11 am

repost from elsewhere, a biker's "ramdom stuff" thread

Quote :
the wizard will mess you up with your own word's weirdo ...

"...nah, you should look at what the wizard says before you say that then, he's saying here that the more intelligent are modest about it..." explained the goblin now, adding "...and o how the inconspicuous intelligence must abound us now, as something like antimatter, unseen yes, but still there because the wizard's theory tells us that it is, but I'll let you both into a little secret now, "the emperor wears no clothes" here, to date I've only seen one writer type amongst you now who, admittedly, seems wiser than those who post here, and yet not as wise as those who don't post here...", but the goblin didn't care for wisdom at all, he cared for imaginative madness, saying "...ah yes, at the end of the day the wise are often weighed down by their wisdom and simply leave nothing to show for it, where some writer's folly is what you read is it not..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Catch_a_star_david_ho
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:55 am

"...Bloody Thief..." cries JATS seeing his picture again "...yet I have stolen so much myself..." and JATS posts his farewell to the 'bikers site' never one to outstay his welcome then...

The dust settles now its particles scattered by the wind smarting the eyes of the remaining followers as if they were crying then, yet still cajoling and screaming obscenities from a safe distance, teeth snarling eyes bulging with hatred all jostling for a good view at the edge of the circle of bodies that has now formed a ring for their new chosen champion who stands with his arms aloft whipping the crowd into a frenzy, undefeated and unafraid of the little man, this upstart who has dared enter his realm and who stands waiting quietly, patiently opposite him. Meanwhile, barely noticed now in his new disguise, apart from a few looks of remembered disdain and the odd nod of acceptance now amongst the familiar, another figure filters around the edges of the crowd quietly making exchanges in words and sign of 'five to one' sometimes 'ten' and putting all his money on the funny looking little Flea man, allowing himself a sly little smile as he does so knowing how this always ends, in fact he has already won, and then the chameleon laughs, withdraws, and leaves them to it while busying himself with 'daily life's' chores "...send my winnings on then, you know where to find me, deep within your concious gnawing away at you..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 FightClubPunch
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:33 pm

("...you won there JATS, they lost because you have them cornered to their forum, soon I will be out too, but we will meet them elsewhere as you pointed out..." mentioned the goblin adding "...so where the sun king's famous quote was "after me the dregs", ours is "after us the boredom" for see how they can't do it on their own now, the hit rate is our readership is it not, and their author's won't return in a hurry there, so I will enjoy the moment when they realize their error then ...")
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Tying his boots now in preparation for his midnight walk JATS reflects "...oh no Flea you won that, or was it I/WE..." he laughs "...either way we are counting the winnings now, another one freed from the pack..."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:31 am

Tying his boots now in preparation for his midnight walk JATS reflects "...oh no Flea you won that, or was it I/WE..." he laughs "...either way we are counting the winnings now, another one freed from the pack..."

"...no, win or lose it was definitely "we" there JATS, thanks for the fun then, now my bet is that they might copy/paste from banned camp something to rub it in, but the chapter is over for me, my notification are off there, and we did make some good posts out of the fray so that is what counts for me, and the hit count spoke for itself..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...I would like to see the hit count jump at banned camp then, but I really don't think they're going to turn up there, simply they have no real content between then, and in their hearts they know it for all there words faining otherwise..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Hippyflowerprotestwy1
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:45 pm

"...can't you let me humble for once..." the chameleon laughs "...well whether it is from there or not I can envisage a time when the locals will be grumbling that it was much better in the old days, when it was quieter, all these noobs cluttering up the place with their posts and loud behaviour, the Amin moaning that they are too busy administering and not posting these days, dishing out bans, fighting trolls, calming down fights and throwing people out on their arse, when all I want is a quiet game of darts..." and then adding "...when that happens then I think I will leave, come back and heckle the place..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Likelylads
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:20 am

the goblin liked the pictures, the texts and the ideas behind them, saying "...oddly any lapse in my posting on my part usually happens when I am in an actual writing mood where one might come across my few direct replies in brackets, but otherwise it looks quiet, but it is exactly those replies that I then later edit into my “matched posts", these that I then repost without the brackets to the caption "repost from elsewhere"...”, something the goblin simply summed up as “when deep write, when dry edit”, in fact, it was often during the goblin's driest moments that actually created the most “matched” posts then

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Chimpsmokingresized
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:17 am

repost from elsewhere,

Quote :
Several weeks ago, Oklahoma passed a law, declaring itself as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas, Montana and Utah as the only states to do so. More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolinas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi, Florida. So save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.

the goblin was not surprised to read this, saying "...it only reinforces my gut feeling that slowly the country is decentralizing, much like rome did before its end in 410, where simply the regions became autonomous to the point that when the crunch came, nobody lifted a finger to stop it..." continuing "...I mean, can you imagine it was like some present day banana republic were to march on washington dc and sack it oh and yes, rome was still there afterwards, it still had its emperor too, just that dorothy's toto had slipped behind those curtains now and all could simply see rome for that wizard of oz it was, and no, this is not the end of america as an ideolgy or culture, only that is signals the growth of confederated america in my view, the south, or souths, have no need to break free this time, it will gain it autonomy de facto and without bloodshed too..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Confederate-flag-vietnam
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:00 pm

repost from elsewhere, advice to a new admin

the goblin often felt that an admin should do the rounds, in that, simply remaining on ones own site was only hiding oneself away and not getting ones site known, so the goblin explained, saying "...well, the idea is certainly not to poach members, which won't work anyway, no, it's to get yourself known on any site one visits by giving ones best on the one hand, while observing and learning that which works on the other...", the goblin was just thinking of the many successful admins he knew who did just this then, adding "...so if an admin visits, visit back, but remember too, to keep ones username, avatar, and posting benchmark as uniform as possible across sites, since all those form ones persona that then becomes synonymous with ones forum..." in fact, the goblin was constantly denying in PMs that he even had a forum, saying "...I'm a "live writer" so I need to be across forum/venues, not stuck with one myself..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Smoking-chimp
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:59 am

repost from elsewhere

the goblin's hopes were high, it was just his reality got in the way of those hopes again, saying "...the last post always belongs to the last poster here and the clock stops not...", somehow the goblin was reminded to a small bird who walks with a piece of bread too big to fly away with, where other birds form a queue behind him and where, when he finally drops it, the next bird picks it up while the first bird joins the back of the queue behind him, "...oh well, it's still nice to win for a while then..." mentioned the goblin about it, adding "...after all, I made this thread for winners, even the lupusbots won on their thread now, and that was saying something..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Little_Pilot_Skullington_by_Mike-1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Microsoftious

I met a broker of the Wallstreet brand
Who said: Two vast and worthless piles of stock
Lie crashed upon the ground. About them, near to hand,
Now shrunk, these tattered credits lies, that shock,
Of bloated slips whose sure and bold command,
Tell that their author well those passions read,
Which yet survive, scribbled on these worthless things,
The hand that believed them, and the heart that bled,
And upon their cardboard box these words appear:
"My name is Microsoftious, Share of Shares:
Look upon my works, ye wealthy, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of this colossal crash, boundless and bare
The blown and leveled brands stretch far away.

-fleamailman-

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 P1010605
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction
Searching for Inspiration

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Being that this is the [looks for a second] 23 pages of posting how did this even start.
Its nice to see how this has evolved so much.
And i should say that you guys seem like acedemic rivals.Like serlock homes with less of a haroin adiction [or much greater]
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Quote :
Being that this is the [looks for a second] 23 pages of posting how did this even start. It's nice to see how this has evolved so much. And i should say that you guys seem like academic rivals. Like sherlock homes with less of a heroin addiction [or much greater]

"...perhaps there's just a natural evolution here, in that, the core to "live writing" is polishing and reposting ones stuff, whereas a normal poster, like yourself perhaps, would just post something once and leave it at that then, so perhaps it's this concept, that turns into a practice of "air/edit/backup" here, that separates the two types of poster then..." replied the goblin now knowing that both his "writing in third person" bit and "adding pictures" were indulgences, and as such, were not directly "live writing" per say, even if they were still very normal in a "live writer", the goblin continued "...I write in third person because I understand from experience that it offers me a greater scope, where most fiction is written with narration then, and where again, a normal poster's posts seem colorless in comparison, ah but one can get by without color now, personal choice I guess..." the goblin paused, and then thought of his other indulgence, continuing "...I add a picture each time to gain an ability to illustrate, something termed "the illustrator's eye", so that's all I can say about "live writing"...", perhaps not, for the goblin also knew that one day he would be old, if he wasn't old already that is, and that, at that point, his trying to doing this would be too late then, so it all had to be perfected now, before one got old then, concluding "...actually, the result is secondary to the practice here, no one pushes me either, funny, but when I read your post I feel I am with you, but when I write in my turn, I am alone with my thoughts on this internet like some incredible journey to self across the internet..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 3120

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 pm

repost from elsewhere, the goblin putting his dailylife in its place now

in fact, the goblin was still fearing the probability of pole shift, saying "...the magnetic field depends on some external factor seeing that the earth's core is merely a liquid, magnetic south is geographic north and actually points to greenland, so the real question here is how much our approaching the galactic equator is going the effect things now, be that either through external radiation, which I don't think it is, or just by proximity, which seems far more likely in my view, but either way something tells me it's time to think a little deeper than ones dailylife now..."

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/world/historical.php

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img215/5313/eqdepth.png

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Earthquakesusgsgraph08
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
hey! whats new everyone

"...not sure myself..." replied the goblin recovering from his cold, but now a bit worried in fact that the american administration, was just following the spanish empire in 17th century down her road to ruin here, adding "...well, the parallel is clear enough, I mean same fervor at the top, same problem of logistics, same high cost too, where slowly demoralization creeps in, troops go unpaid or ill equipped, mutinies within the ranks, and final pullout, at the cost of her empire, for if spain had cut her loses at the start, she wouldn't have paved the way for the french empire first, followed by the british empire after that...", simply spain had the new world with an almost unlimited supply of silver at the time, concluding "...so if spain with its unlimited finance couldn't defeat the various states in the netherlands, how could it be possible be then, that america, with a trillion dollar debt at this point, can somehow subdue the afghanistan tribes indefinitely here...", simply, that same old writing was on the wall again, and it still read "pull out or bleed on"

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 958f83d3b57310999ad4da4c82de3189acc
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Quote :
And i should say that you guys seem like acedemic rivals.Like serlock homes with less of a haroin adiction [or much greater]

"...ah the power of addiction. I have read the arguments for and against, on many a thread, the antis and the pros falling into the same traps, the debate remaining in sea of confliction, experts on the subject appear without ever having succumbed to, and others who have succumbed too much, too often, then the google genius's appear, copy and pasting opposing propaganda, and the only cry that seems to make sense, is education, education, education. Yet that is flawed as our teenagers now play Russian roulette with their health, for the education they really need, what they should see, before pulling the trigger, is mum and dads mental health reports..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Myfirstjointmr5
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:10 pm

repost from elsewhere here, tidied up a bit

the goblin was enjoying the replies here and would just read whatever anyone posted anyway, and yet somehow that voice in the back of the goblin's mind seemed miles away as if asking that one question again "...so goblin, what's it to be then, does one support "the south" here, well, isn't that what those americans are asking themselves too, ah but what is "the south" to them now where it isn't what went before either, so does one support "the south" or "the north" today, for where, and upon what, do they now rebel against that they should feel so fervent about it here..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Bombardment_of_Fort_Sumter_18611
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:28 am

reply from elsewhere, letting them have it

Quote :
you waste your time goblin, no one reads this stuff?

"...now that's better, though your heckles only betray you mortals, perhaps even more than this hitcount does, and I am flattered by it..." replied the goblin now, explaining "...so you claim that I waste my time in something which engages me with your barbs that I then parry in replies only to finalize later into "matched posts", hardly a waste of time since I gain something out of it, whereas you don't do anything with your replies it seems, and yet you still return here to see what I have written, so full marks, you'll congressional script writer yet..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 543
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:58 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
i think i really need a slap in the face to get myself out of this emo mood...when the latest HIM video just was on tv i almost started to cry...what the heck is this country doing to me?

"...fear not young damsel in distress, for I will spell it out to you now..." went the valiant goblin once more, adding "...for it's not just your country, but the whole system that surrounds you, which is the actual madness, though perhaps it might be somewhat better to veer on the side of emo than that of insensitive here, for with the former one grows over time something of oneself to counter it, whereas with the latter then, one goes through life unaware of just how much one is manipulated into thinking that what matters to them, actually matters to you too, where it doesn't mater at all, repeat after me then "I am not my dailylife, I am not for sale here"..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Vlcsnap-2010-04-11-17h00m33s45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: