Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+8
mars bar
Reaper_HarrisPunk
lilM
Rayne and Sunflowers
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
The jatsman
Sage
SilentxMidnight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The jatsman
Following the Cruse of Muse
The jatsman

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:02 pm

"...it must be love Flea..." the chameleon returns with a shadow trailing him "...not to worry Spirit, he was merely welcoming me before you all even knew I had returned..." and Jakin returns to the Spirits side as nonchalantly as JATS returns to his stride...

"...Ah to love then..." enjoying once more typing on this dark background again "...to love, that viscous two headed beast that can send your spirit soaring like no other substance can, then drag it to the depths of despair welding your feet to the ground and every step in those leaden boots draining the life blood from your cheeks, once caressed by the lips of your lover who now stabs at your flesh with thought and deed. To Love, that weapon of choice for some, the word stabbing with accusation, not enough, as much as some other, or unrequited even, such poisonous, deceitful words and deeds surrounding it, or used excusing these, or because of it. To love, the reason for existence, or the reason for existences end, to live to die to fly and soar upon a wave of elation entwined to another's soul, feeling as if you could fly right into the sun, before crashing in flames to the ground. Ah to love then, would we be better off without it, or would we not be mankind without it then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Lamentforicarus
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 am

"Oh there you are stubborn cat." the spirit said betting him. The cat meowed and walked off after being pet, leaving with simply: "I am here i am gone i see while here i hear while gone." the spirit stood and smiled at JATs. "Welcome back dearest."

Repost from elsewhere

"Shall the needle not strike the wing and tear it. Shall the heart not burn where it lay and as the needle touches wilting feathers that shall fall from color into stained messes, the sins of who they touch taken in. The battle wared blood, the lover the same. All things are as love as war for all things are weapons. clip the birds wing and know how they hate you. Let the bird fall and see how they wish you damnation. Take the needle, strike the wing, the skin. Bring back to life the bonds, never again. What you have done can not be changed no matter what it seems. You are nothing now, you have left."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Fantasy101024768
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 am

("...fighting trolls is great fun though it can make one overcareful too..." mentioned the goblin at it, enjoying both spirit's and JATS's post now)

repost from elsewhere, a writer's site

Quote :
Hey, it's insanity I'm hoping for.

"...music to my ears..." went the goblin who loved "borderline sanity", saying "...sanity is so predictable then, where writers should never be trapped by it, after all, the reader knows it's fiction too, and will follow the storyline if it is good...", in fact, on the surface the reader didn't think like that at all, and would always ask for something that made sense, but the goblin had long learned that, what the reader thought he wanted, and what the reader actually wanted, were two quite different things now, explaining "...actually, the reader wants to be surprised by what he reads, and who, I wonder then, is actually surprised by what they themselves predict, hence the concept of boarderline sanity here, something called "fiction" I believe..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Scaled.php?server=341&filename=l735123bdae701617c72fe2ah8
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:21 am

repost from elsewhere

the goblin wanted to support this site and therefore felt that some pictures were in order here, saying "...well yes, the pictures are there to help people with reading difficulties, whereas the texts are just there for those mental problems, and for those with both I suppose I could link them to MTV if they so wished..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 027
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:47 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :

explain more are your "I am book" persona idea, how should I be go about it

"...first off, I have to avoid pushing anyone into something which really them then, only that I've noticed that many here have a talent where, with a little refining, they could become "live writers"..." the goblin then explained it slightly, saying "... the "live writers" you've already come across are much like author's names on a bookshelf, simply you see that author's name and reach for the book, open it and say "interesting, but I knew it would be, that's him after all", regardless of which forum, simply one can go from forum to forum and the same thing will happen, as readers lock onto the persona, where it is uniform, and where the output constant is that is, keeping both the author and the posts in mind, in fact, I'm sure that you already know some usernames who meet this criteria then...", and yet the goblin also knew that the majority of posters, neither understood, nor cared about their own posts, enough to evolve them into "live writing", in that, neither the idea of a universal persona, nor the need to repost posts, struck them as crucial to their posting here, so the goblin just concluded said "...no, I am not interested in those who want to write for that old publishing world, I am only interested in those who want to write in posts here, for this is world that you are reading now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Man_On_Beach
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:46 pm

repost from elsewhere

the goblin let others win here in their own way, and what they posted was what in fact what they won of themselves, felt the goblin, saying "...I suppose sites too are there to make members feel good about themselves, something I'm all for then...", the goblin then humbly thanked America for its people, its democracy, its liberty, and its new president, etc., but actually the goblin liked America more for its peanut butter, putting his hand on his chest and boldly saying "...God bless America and all your chunky peanut butter..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 John_wayne
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:23 am

One word... RAVE VARE ERAV VRAE RAEV REAV REVA VAER VERA EARV...One word...
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:03 am

("...you're getting more imaginative sage..." said the goblin approvingly, adding "...soon you'll be like me then...")

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 16au1av
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:27 am

repost from elsewhere, an american "last post" thread

the goblin just felt that eight years of miss management, had just given way to outright debt, political paralysis and infighting, saying "...somehow is just seems like the previous president, who wasn't running the show, is followed by this present president who can't get the show off the ground, where that show, unfortunately now, is fast snowballing out of control by all indications...", somehow those words "a house divided against itself cannot stand" rose to the fore of the goblin's mind now

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Streetdrum1-1

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Imaginitive as YOU??? Heh, hardly( I'm playing around fleamailman).You are the one who came after me into the crypt my friend. Far off the trail you saw the massive tree looming over the tiny house praising. Along our way I thought I had lost you but you had caught up. My dreary ears waited for your sounding...no longer were you a friend....you were a rival. However, I realize that we can exist in harmony. Come, Let us gaze into the night.
the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Totoro5
Oh my, my diction and wordplay has drifted...well, back to the grindstone!
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:26 pm

("...I love that picture, it inspires me now..." said the goblin honestly, adding "...I was never a rival, you are the next generation...")

repost from elsewhere, another writer's site "last post" thread, the goblin only defending himself

Quote :
One must, however, understand the importance of proper punctuation of grammar, as the sole presence of a vocabularic mind or thesaurus will bring a writer nowhere. One may be a potential writer, but that one cannot become a fine writer if their writing lacks the charm of storytelling. It is difficult for a reader to comprehend when the words are welded together as a dictation or rant, with no apparent end to the madness. There strikes a fine line between continuous run-on speech and separation of thought.

It is of improper style for an author to shove verbs that supposedly describes the verbal actions of the speaker in midst of their soliloquy. It is unnecessary to announce the speaker has recently "added" or "mentioned" or "noted", a sin especially amplified by the repition of such unique words in such paragraphical proximity.

The aforementioned is a common mistakes budding novella-type writers will make, often if they had not read a book that displays the correct usage of words. It hurts the eye of an experienced writer.

"...yes I used to write like that too, back in the old writer's club days, and yet one quickly saw how no one would read those posts, however perfectly written they were, when tucked away in some blog, so instead of my pretending to know things and then harping on to others about some mantra of "follow the useless outdated bookstyle please", which didn't seem to work on this internet, I actually practiced various writing styles for myself, settling for this one, which has the added bonus of hiding my real age here, plus the fact that now my posts are actually read, if only because I am not mistaken for some old fart, even if I am one that is, or for a hated hair-splitting grammer nazi, frankly I am only interested in "live writing", thenovella-type as you call, the other is be marginalized as we speak...", replied the goblin here, adding "...say what you will though, the hit count is your readership is it not, so if you can link me a hit count like mine for your stuff, I will eat my words and write in any that you would wish me to, something fair don't you think...", and with that the goblin in his defense quickly linked just one of the fifty odd "last post" threads he was on, one post getting 214 hits, saying "...good luck, this is win/win for me, as either I'll be right, or I have something of you worth reading...", but the goblin just imagined that he would get banned for this post now but at least he had defended himself so it was OK, his conscience was clear he felt

http://countrysideforum.smfforfree2.com/index.php?topic=539.new;topicseen#new

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Kustathe_old_lady-1

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:21 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Racial Ethnic Picture that might offend others.)
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:01 am

It seems that my rival is my inspiration....he was never a rival but that was merely my drive in saying so. Now, i wake up every day wondering where my next challenge lies ahead of me. <sigh> I'll be back when the incessant laughter ends, the bleeding of an ill content heart lost to discrimination...discrimination of the creative...

where lies ahead mine history to be? Thy ill and wicked whom shun the very blood from their body. Body without thine blood is cold and dead. I hast the inspiration from my TRUE opponents. I shalt upbraid their children raised on nails and glass...redemption.

Last edited by Sage on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:42 pm

("...sage, you're a credit to this site, full marks then..." went the goblin)

Dan456 wrote:
hey "fleamailman" don't you ever get tired of writing really really long paragraphs like that?

"...nah, what's important to me is getting the post right to myself each time, length is not an issue, as the hit count is the only real thing one can go on here, but either way, doing the post for others is both shortsighted as it's unsustainable in the long run..." mentioned the goblin, who then asked in return "...do you even get the feeling that you're just curtaining the length of your posts in order to be accepted by others now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_am_waiting_for_you_by_Elvire
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 pm

repost from elsewhere

"...my bet is just that your posts will evolve here, simply you'll reach a point where one of the posts you do pleases you so much that you'll want to keep it, and that is the moment you become a "live writer", really it's no big deal, it is just a type of evolution form "just posting in reply to someone else", to "posting for keeps", and those posts one wants to keep, one can blog somewhere, but then you'll want to know if they're any good, and probably to edit them at the same time too, so one reposts them then and you've joined the club so to speak..." mentioned the goblin, knowing that he wasn't the only one now, just that he was one to first ones like this

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 15
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Quote :
"...nah, what's important to me is getting the post right to myself each time, length is not an issue, as the hit count is the only real thing one can go on here, but either way, doing the post for others is both shortsighted as it's unsustainable in the long run..." mentioned the goblin, who then asked in return "...do you even get the feeling that you're just curtaining the length of your posts in order to be accepted by others now..."

" I just know I will use that last line at some time subconsciously or not..." a repost from elsewhere just helping Flea out on backing vocals...

"... well the Jatsman, obviously, has to jump in now and concur, and start with a warning first to not join a writers site then whatever you do, if you want to write that is, simply do by post and that book on the side, it's all there in your head yearning to see the light, and do as Flea says too find a place on the internet where it can safely hide and be edited "live", not just on a hard drive with their limited life or a locked back up..." pricking his own conscience he schedules a few reminders to do as he preaches "...and as you write revisit the book, watch it evolve as you do, coming to life as your writing does, just by writing then, and if that book contains some of you, heed not worry of others eyes for as you look back and recollect, the rewards of self will be worthy prized..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Greencleanjpgw560h419ma
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Quote :
no longer were you a friend....you were a rival

That line caught the chameleons eye and his toungue flicks out some advice by way of Jats's favourite joke...

"A young Bull and an old Bull are standing on top of a hill, looking down below to a field full of cows, and the young bull says excitedly to the old bull "Let's run down the hill and have sexy with one of those lady cows" and the old Bull replies "No, let's walk down the hill and have sexy with them all"... for sure it loses some of it's impact without the F word, but still, listen to the old Bull, do not fight him, for he is no rival of yours, unless you insist of course..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Article-0-0169200900000578-648_468x286
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:37 am

repost from elsewhere, the subject of fiction and fantasy

well now, the goblin loved fantasy, saying "...yes, those amazing stories are not to be forgotten, for they enriched my childhood, much as they still fuel my imagination today, oh and amongst them, how "the american dream" was something wonderful was it not, except that it was always just that then, only a dream that is, fantasy...", so the goblin saluted america once more, and waved and cheered as the its electoral spectacle passed before his eyes again, state by state, like so many wondrous floats at macy's thanksgiving parade, "...after all folks, a dream, even if it is only a dream here, is still better than no dream at at...", which was all the goblin could muster as he watched this election here

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Kennedy
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:42 am

repost from elsewhere,

Quote :
hi flea, how's it going

"...OK I suppose..." replied the goblin, adding "...this is the HUG hospital where my daughter is under observation for appendicitis now, though what is really important is that it has WIFI so I am not dying of boredom, which as you might know is the biggest killer of goblins in hospitals waiting rooms worldwide, well second to american coffee that is...", while in fact, the goblin was at this very moment eying the coffee vending machine very suspiciously, simply the caffeine content was not clearly marked, detox was beginning take over and shiver his extremities, where somehow it all resembled a table with a little bottle marked "drink me" now

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Goblin
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:39 am

Jats takes his morning tea to the window it is overcast but he looks at the rods and reels splayed out on the table surrounded by bits and bobs with hope as the forecast for the following days is fine. Fleas post now takes him back to when he was ten years old to different memories than the ones Jats will be making for his sons this weekend then "don't let me die Mom, please dont let me die" cried the young Jats "...it was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life, the emergency doctor finally arriving as my parents realised that this time I really wasn't faking a tummy ache and off I was rushed to the hospital with suspected appendicitis..." the kettle goes on again as he remebers more " ...and they hovered around my bed and pushed and prodded and poked as the pain subsided but the fear was growing though of being cut open, and each time they asked how I felt I lied,"oh it's fine, much better now", I was skilled then even at such a tender age, and helps me to see through my 9 year olds inherited gift, but the pain did go, and after three days of observation they threw me out for being a pest, as I was out of my bed wandering about, up to no good boyhood charming the fascinating nurse creatures in their beguiling black stockings who would decalre "so you are feeling better then" and despite me trying "oh no it still hurts" they sent me home. So they are still there those grumbling killers, doing nothing, of no use, but if they flare again, the fear will not accompany them..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Carryonnurse
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:13 am

repost from elsewhere, the subject of pictures again

no, the goblin never laid claim to any of the pictures, saying "..."live writers" often swap pictures amongst themselves in this way, for example I enjoy seeing how someone else matches the same picture to a text they've done in a completely different context then, so no one makes any claim to the picture, any more than when someone adds a smiley now, simply it's just a dress statement after all, that is, perhaps as a mood setter if placed before the text, or as a clincher is placed afterwards, but either way, they never laid claim to the picture now, only that they breathed their own meaning into them, that much was true perhaps..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 45505963
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:27 am

repost from a writer's site "last post" thread

and with the goblin had noted that someone had spoken out to him, "...there slot, that's a start isn't it...", said the goblin now wanting to help that person in his way, "...but goblin, how can you, I mean, you don't know what she wants to write, nor how she wants to write it...", outside, the night seemed to look on in an almost unbroken silence, save for the humming of an odd street car on the distant road, audible though a lone open French window here, the moon with its smile looked down as if it knew what the goblin was going to say next, perhaps it did, the goblin continued simply breaking this pleasant silence then, he started "...you see, in writing, the narrator is like a harlequin to the actors who talk, the actors can't see the harlequin, no, the harlequin is only visible to the audience's mind eye, but he is there to relieve the actors of the burden of filling in the blanks, "time", "place", "sentiment", and many other adjective and settings can simply be left to the harlequin so that the actors can be more natural in their conversations to one another...", suddenly the goblin went across to the bookshelf to make sure, his hunch was that none of the novels there resembled the plain conversations written like the ones the goblin could see above these posts, but then he stopped, returned to his desk, sipped the coffee, and waited for the next bit, "...goblin..." in fact the slot often talked to him, continuing "...suppose this "book world" is giving way to our "Internet" one then, what would today's writers have to master here I wonder...", but the goblin just smiled like that knowing moon again "...perhaps, "how to feed you" my dear slot, just how to feed you..." though to be honest the goblin had no idea if anyone would read this far, as the harlequin once more gracefully saluted in a closing gesture to the audience leaving the night to take over again

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Cheshire_Cat_3
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:06 am

repost from elsewhere, the troll's site's "last post" thread

Quote :

where although I am not a racist...
Why do you feel the need to make this qualification flea?

"...because I try to be accepting until I'm either proven wrong or where conformity is forced upon me..." replied the goblin, adding "...besides, I think I would hate an existence where everything and everybody were exactly the same here, and of course none of you trolls would be allowed because your opinions are so singularly perverse, which I like by the way, makes me feel near normal by comparison MYAHAHAHAHAHA..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Mormon
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:01 am

repost from elsewhere, hopefully comforting an admin who had been banned by the other admins on the site

"...the whole thing saddens me, and I can understand xxxxxx, but either way it has happened now, where win or lose, it just won't go back to what it was before, where understandably some negative undercurrent would dog any site in that situation, suspicion that anyone who joins from this point onwards might hold some hostile intentions..." mentioned the goblin now, continuing "...xxxxx you are a fantastic poster with a rare illustrator's eye and, more importantly, you have an admin quality that just attracts members to you, so just regain faith in yourself like I have in you, where what you need is a free forum on a different server, a clean break, though you can't build any new forum with ease until you put this past behind you now, so turn off those notifications to there then, it won't return...", and with that you goblin just added a link of another server, and then borrowed yet another of her pictures, her eye at finding them was amazing

http://www.phpbb.com/

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 G50-3-1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:27 am

repost from elsewhere, the goblin's two cents then

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=488580&GT1=28103

the goblin showed, feeling that most points had already been mentioned by now, saying "...society functions on having its civilians accept the idea of greed and punishment in their midst, the carrot and the stick then, so the question, that hasn't been explored here, is do those who kill their victim turn out to be better adjusted to this society, for it's the same difference now, in that "mercy killing" is just that, where the others are "punishment befitting the crime", "self defense", "the fetus is unwanted", "defending ones liberties", and the like, all just "loophole justifications" on some slippery slope to a mental acceptance first, and then on to the physical compliance afterwards..." mentioned the goblin now, adding "...isn't that what goes though the contestants minds at the time then, and just how things were looking back at recent history now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 Buchenwald
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:34 am

repost from elsewhere, why the goblin didn't blog perhaps

"...agreement total, in fact, he once said to me that I was a rare gem, and if I replied here that he is a talented writer, just I hope he'd take it for the compliment it is then..." mentioned the goblin, who had read his latest entry but alas agreed with previous poster here that blogs were indeed asking a lot, if not too much, of readers these days, where open threads like these got ones ideas across without much effort as long as they were some acceptable length that is, adding "...anyway, I hope he'll write something here next time, since both his ideas, his fluidity with words, and his astute conclusions, merit more views than some blog will get..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 13 ZTREE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: