Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_vote_lcapWriters do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_voting_barWriters do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_vote_lcapWriters do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_voting_barWriters do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! Empty
PostSubject: Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!!   Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:59 pm

My rave name is Sage. Most at CSA (Cleveland School of the Arts) refer to me as Joe. Upon moving to a new town with different people and flustering profession waiting to be siezed, I couldn't help but notice something....I am a writer...and we do MUCH MUCH MORE. No matter what happens, we contribute to art in any field. For example, play writing. We can control who speaks and who remains silent, deaf even! The dancing matches OUR story, OUR plot, OUR work. Songwriting. Once again, this ties in to the play or just any regular(or arbitrary) song you wish. We think of emotion and how to cross our point or reason for singing the song. Singing. Once again, EMOTION!!! Writers have something to WRITE ABOUT wether it be from personal experiences or an infamous dream or consumption that divides our worlds. Now, the tricky one is drawing and painting but, !, they are versatile;draw to make a story or make a story to draw. Long story short, i realized that I do play a huge role in the artistic community. So remember, if you ever feel like what you do as a way of life isn't good enough...you are dead wrong.

Sage Techno
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!!   Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:12 pm

*clap clap*

Well put. Writers are in few words the glue of art in ways. And, composers of music are writers of notes, so even there a form of writing takes place. An artist tells stories with images, music can take us to far away lands, a dance can pull us away into dreams, or an actor to bring character to life. All are one and one are all in what this world calls art and what we here call the world!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!!   Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:02 am

And as such, being the bind in the grand story of the arts, if one dies, we all fall. As long as that last bit of hope illuminates the darkness in a indifferent society, we remain artists.

I'd like to take a moment and applaud all artists for daring to do what they do best even though some have been shunned.

*clap clap*
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!!   Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:55 pm

HEY, WELCOME TO THIS INTERESTING NEW POST. HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW YOUR POETIC IQ??? WELL NOW YOU DO!!!

FIRST, YOU TIME YOURSELF FOR TEN MINUTES. DURING THIS TIME YOU WRITE AS MANY POEMS AS YOU CAN POSSIBLY CAN.

NEXT, YOU TAKE YOUR TIME 10.00 X NUMBER OF POEMS.

THEN, MULITPLY BY TEN AND DIVIDE BY HOW MANY POEMS YOU WROTE.

THE FINAL CALCULATIONS:

BELOW 100------YOU FAIL AT LIFE!
100--------------- O.O
200---------------UM...(INSERT THREE WORD COMMENT)
300---------------YOU ARE DOING GOOD, KEEP TRYING
400---------------HEY,YOU HAVE A KNACK FOR THIS!
500---------------ESTEEMED WRITER
600---------------ELITE WRITER
700---------------NINJA
800---------------MY GOODNESS! OVERLOAD!
900---------------SERIOUS REPUTATION
1000-------------THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE BUT.....HEY...IF YOU DID....YOU PASS WITH FLYING COLORS ....LIAR....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!!   Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writers do more than write, WE BIND !!!
Page 1 of 1