Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCharacterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_voting_barCharacterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCharacterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_voting_barCharacterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Characterization, Baby!

Go down 
+2
SilentxMidnight
Novel-Goddess
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characterization, Baby!   Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:13 pm

it goes from pokes to nomb to pokes again Xd

well since you saw most of the characters, Naru. what do you think? i do a pretty good description of them?
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction
Searching for Inspiration

PostSubject: Re: Characterization, Baby!   Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:43 pm

YES altho i need to be in it or you could tell me what carecter is closest to me
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Characterization, Baby!   Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 pm

:DD

game no like my computer
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Characterization, Baby!   Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:31 am

i know it make me cry v.v i sooo wanted you to be a character!

Mike if you want to be a character email me! i'll tell you how to set up
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Characterization, Baby!   Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:49 pm

i wanted to be one too...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Characterization, Baby!   Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:02 am

well when you come to my place this weekend you can play!

oh and i have stories about the game! txt me to know.

anyway, back on topic guys!

What do you think of the characters? i have a new on to add whoves join the group -

Kiko Minna - An abandoned wolf that looks 10 but is about 17 she was saved by Karasu and runs around calling her Momma Kara. After meeting Zeknock she's begun to call him Papa Blackie. She fell in love with Chase Brennan.
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction
Searching for Inspiration

PostSubject: Re: Characterization, Baby!   Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Wow this topic has gone up to 4pages.I should acualy try my story thing I might be an NY Times Best Seller {If Twighlight can do it I can too}{{But not as bad}} study
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Characterization, Baby!   Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:46 am

stop talking about doing it and do it. but only post about your characters here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characterization, Baby!   Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:02 am

I'll put a character up. this is a character i tend to draw or look for in photos i take. not really a writer....

Josen - a middle aged man with messy hair and tattered clothing. he lives on the streets with a shoping cart and wisened eyes. he doesn't ask for money, he knows better. He can live off what he has and just sits and watches the people around him. they feel pitty when they look at him, but if they knew his mind they would know he is pittying them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characterization, Baby!   Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:10 am

Go back to new york gaara, i'm sure you'll find some x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characterization, Baby!   Characterization, Baby! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characterization, Baby!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3