Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNaruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_voting_barNaruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNaruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_voting_barNaruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Naruto Role Playing

Go down 
+2
sasunaru.4life
SilentxMidnight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:29 pm

temari is like out of this one sowwy me

Haku

The children came back to us, the girl named Sayu walked us to a hotel and got us a room. It was nice and cozy. Zabuza laid down and fell asleep in minutes. it was funny.

Sayu stayed and talked with me though.

"How old are you?"
"Soon to be nineteen. you?"
"Depends on how long i've been dead..."
'I couldn't answer that, sorry."

"its ok, i don't mind."

we talked all night about what has been happenign and some mission i was to do. eventually we got some food and kept talking until she fell asleep in her chair. I carried her over to the bed and laid her down. sitting in a chair, i watched the two sleep. It was peacful agian.

Naara

I was so jubreant that i didn't notice i had opened my lips and sounds were coming out. I didn't hear anything, but i felt something. my mind was freeing, my heart was loosing its tightness. my pale skin glowed when i got out. my hair was the exact same way as before, three buns, two needles, many colors.

I wrapped a towel i had grabbed [temari had left it out side my door with night time cloths i had forgoten to grab] and opened the door.

staring at me was Gaara. My eyes widened as i felt water drip down my barely covered chest and thigh. we stood there for i dont' know how long just staring at each other akwardly. i had no idea waht was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 pm

NARUTO

Okay, so maybe it was stupid of me to hide with Sasuke in an alley way and make out but it was the safest place that Sakura would never go. My children on the other hand... But Sakura was watching them. It was dark so she wouldn't let them out of the house. That was a fact I knew for sure.

"You sure Naruto?" Sasuke said muffled while kissing my neck.

"I'm sure Sasuke. Just continue." I ran my hand down his back. He was grinning. I just knew he was.

I adjusted my head, but sadly enough, I saw Tobi. I pushed Sasuke away.

"What was that for?" He was angry. I turned his head.

"Hey cousin." He was nervous. He didn't know what to do. I knew that.

Tobi stared at us. I was scared. I was busted for sure.

---------

SAYU

Haku was fun to talk with. Very nice. Iirai and Jeraado had gone home, but I had no home. Eclipse was with me though.

"Haku, do you like cats?" I asked.

"Sure I do." He replied.

"This is Eclipse, my cat."

She looked at me and meowed.

"I know. He won't hurt you any darling. So say hello."

She jumped off my lap and walked over to Haku. She sniffed him then managed her head under his hand. He was unsure at first, then he warmed up to her. She wasn't a loving cat. She just liked being pet. Not held. I watched and laughed. She was so funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Tobi

I stared at cousin and Naru naru. I was a little curious at to what they were doing.

"What you doing?"

"Um, nothing Tobi." Naru naru was nervous.
"Tell tobi!"
"No!"

"Is it bad or good?"
"uh..." they exchanged looks before cousin said." good"

i jumped for joy.
"Tobi want to be a good boy too!"

"I ran over to naru naru and hugged him, giving him a kiss through my mask. "TOBI A GOOD BOY TOO!"

Gaara

I couldn't take my eye off her for the longest time. Finally some loud noise down the hall [from temari's room?] shook me back to reality. For once i felt blood rushing to my face, i blushed horribly and faded away into my room in a blink of an eye. locking the door behind me, i gasped for breath. I couldn't believe myself.

I felt so wrong.

She was beautiful though... her skin so pale and glowing, she looked even more beautiful cleaned and yet she looked to be in even more pain that way. the bandages she had on eariler were gone and scars covered her body and looked painful, bleeding from within.

I shook my head and slid down the wall. I couldn't belive i had looked over her, tracing her wounds and everyting without moving at all. It had my normal stance, my glare, but still, i had wanted to touch her, to feel what her skin felt like, shimmering like diamonds.

I'm sick, so freakin sick...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:34 pm

Temari

I've lost it. I can't take it. I'm so sick of being alone like this all the time. Kanko and Gaara didn't care about me- ok they did but they didn't pay attention to the me behind the loud bossiness. I took the picture frame and threw it across the room. tears streamed through my eyes.

I couldn't do this any more. I just couldn't. I fell to my knees and cried. i streaced over and grabbed the picture, pricking my fingers on shattered glass as i cleaned its serface. the picture was happy, shikamaru had come up behind me and picked me up bridle sile when i wasn't paying attention, i was surpised as hell and then his mom showed up and took a picture. i loved the picture.

i clung to the picture and rocked back and forth.

"Damn you shikamaru!, look what you've turned me into..." i laughed a hiccup as i dried my tears. Slowly, cutting my fingers up, i cleaned the glass and shattered sand stone up.

Everyone is asleep in hotel woo so haku goes night night...nigh tnight

Naara

I grabbed my chest and breathed heavily. i had no idea what jsut happened but i couldn't move. i was litteraly frozen in the spot, water dripping onto stone. I heard temari murmer something loudly and finally i realized if i didn't move Gaara might come out again, or someone else for that matter.

I hurried back to my new room and got the night clothing temari had left me on quickly. even though i couldnt' sleep i got under the covers of my new bed and hid. I was embased so much.... i'll forget in teh moring though. i'l forget almost everything...

I sighed and went to my old clothing. i took out some bandages and started to warp my whole body in them, arms, legs, chest, thighs, neck. everything.

i did this until all my scars were covered exsept the ones on my face. i looked in the reflection of the glass on the window. i saw my face in the moon and sighed. It wont be logn until i have to return.

god i need to fight or something....i wish i had a friend, a companion. something...
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:01 pm

NARUTO

I stared at Sasuke and gulped. I had to tell Tobi. He was like a child who would find out eventually. But, at the same time, he might go off and tell Sakura which would be bad!

"Tobi, please let go of me, alright?" He was squishing my stomach, and I was still in pain from earlier in the day. Sasuke knew I was in pain. He could see it in my eyes.

"Here cousin, give me a hug."

Tobi ran to him and hugged him. Sasuke was in pain as well, I could see that.

"Alright Tobi, please stop."

He let go and looked at us confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Tobi

I hugged cousin tightly and then jumped back.

"Why you so hurt?"
"Uh..."
"Did cousin and nar nar go on mission and forget tobi?"
"Um yeah thats it, we went on a mission, sorry tobi."
"aw why tobi left out?!"
"you were... sleeping sorry.
"seaking of which, get to bed!"
"You go get to bed !" I lughed and ran off, i should tell sakura chan about this. maybe tomorrow!

Gaara

When the sun rose i had Konkoro go back to konoha and tell naruto Naara had made it. I also wrote a personal note about her and about the kyuubi. i hoped he'd understand.

I had snuck out early, hopping not to run into Naara, i was so embarressed. I had just broken up with... with that damn bastared... a glass shattered in my hand while i thought about this. the tenth glass this week. I let my head fall into my hands.

i'm just vonerable right now. I can't like Naara. she's too young, she's too beautiful, too... too... damn it i'm screwed.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Haku

when the light of the morning trickled through the window Zabuza and I were already awake. Sayu wasn't though. I wrote a quick letter, putting it on the table and telling Eclipse to tell her to read it when she woke up. Then, quietly -after i made sure Sayu was covered in the blankets- we left.

We headed for the hokage building. I couldnt' wait to see Naruto. It was earily, the sun just rising sleepily, and the clouds just parting. new dew was on the ground and grass, leaves from the forest around us whisteling in the wind. I stopped at a bench and sat down, smiling up at Zabuza.

"Haku lets go."
"Oh come on, its a while yet. Naruto is such a sleepy person anyway."
he rolled his eyes and sat down.

"your being silly. Its a lovely day, enjoy your life."
"the only thing i'll enjoy is killing again."
"same old Zabuza, even if you do have longer hair and a toner body, your still the same. its gets old you know."

he sighed and after a few minutes of silence, we headed to naruto.

Temari

When i woke up i had my arms around a pillow, the photo of me and shikamaru stuck bewteen me and the pillow, and my legs pulled up until i was in fetal position. dried tears were on my face.

I sighed and got up, geting some clean clothes and heading to the bath to clean my face. the door was left ajar, cold air streaming out of it. I entered and washed my face, fixing my hair and everyting before getting dressed. I headed back to my room, took the photo and put it in a hidden poket above my heart and laced the fan to my back.

I went to knock on Naara's door but when i got to it it was left ajar s well. opening it i saw it clean, neet, and empty. the windo was open so i looked out it and saw a flash of color below me. She must be exploring i had thought. I guess thats fine, its early yet.

I went to get some food and write a letter to send to Naruto about training.

Naara

I jumped out the window and into the sleepy morning. Just like always, people took one look at me and hid. My hair, my scars, everyting scared people. I wanted to find some place to hide. Eventually i found an empty play ground by a cliff. I climped up the cliff and hid in a crack.

I needed a place to hide. a place to think

I thought about last night, about Gaara, the bath, everything.

i had never felt like this. My heart had always ached, but not like this. My mind was running miles. i looked out at the vast city around me and started to shake. i was scared.

I was scared of those that were afraid of me.

i ...i want to leave...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:15 pm

If Gaara joins Akumu is giving him...um... Gaara? Very Happy so i'll just be tobi if that happens.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:22 pm

NARUTO

I awoke at my desk. Sasuke was on the floor. I got out of my chair and walked over to him. I poked his shoulder, and he grinned sweetly. Why didn't he just smile already?

"Morning Sleepy Head." I joked.

"Same old Naru." Sasuke said up and let out a small laugh.

"Well dur." I was Naruto Uzumaki, the 6th Hokage. Believe it. Believe it? I haven't said that in the longest time. Maybe I should bring it back. Yeah, bring back the old catch phrase.

"Anyway Naru, how you holding up from last night?" He asked while sitting up, leaning his head onto my shoulder.

"Good. My ass hurts, but I'm good."

He laughed again. "Good old Naruto."

The door opened and Ino walked in.

"Hey boys." She said with a smile. Her bright bubbly smile lit up the room. "Were you here all night Sasuke?"

"Yeah. Sorry about that Ino. Naruto had me settle some paperwork so I was running around all night. After a few trips, I got tired and fell asleep."

"Oh that's alright." She looked at me. "You keep him busy Naruto."

My mind was thinking of every perverted way possible. That's how sick and twisted my mind was after all those years of being with the Pervy Sage. Pervy Sage. I missed him. Been years. I sighed. I really missed him. He was a father figure to me -other then Iruka of course- I wonder how he was? Maybe I'll visit him later. And Konohamaru. All of them. I needed to get out, as Sakura said.

"Sasuke," Ino looked back at him. "Me and Sakura are going out shopping. Need anything?"

"Naw babe. I should be good." Sasuke replied.

"Alright."

Sasuke stood and handed her some money. Then they kissed and she left, shutting the door behind her.

I looked at Sasuke. He looked at me.

"No Sasuke. No more." I said.

"Ah come on. No one's here." He got up, locked the door, then shut the blinds. Oh great, a sex maniac and a pervert in the same room. I knew EXACTLY where this was going, and for some reason, I was ok with it.

-----

SAYU

We had all finally awoken, well, except for Jeraado who was still asleep in the chair.

"Get him up." I looked at Iirai.

He grabbed the pillow off my bed and threw it at him, hitting him right in the face. He jumped up with shock and was wide awake now.

"You little bastard. What the hell?!" Jeraado threw the pillow onto the floor.

"Wow," I said in shock. "Just wow."

"Sayu wanted you up. We gotta go get breakfast."

Jeraado grinned and got out of the chair. "Let's go."

We got up. Eclipse was by my feet. We left the room, shutting the door behind us. Breakfast. After that, the boys were probably gonna go home to their parents. Not me. I would just go find Iruka-Sensei. He was my father figure. I liked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:51 pm

i'll take over for Akumu as Gaara now.

Gaara

I looked out my window, my face stone. I was sickened by the events of last night. Something had taken over me and I found it disgracing. Looking at the setting mid-high sun, the sand glistening with rainbows of color shades, I thought about the letter to Naruto. The letter was short, but important. It spoke of the upcoming mission, the future of our villages’, and of Naara. Naara took up most of the scroll. If it wasn’t for the fact that Kankoro should be in Konoha by know, I’d call him back and forget the letter. It’s too late now though.

I stood, my robbing fluttering at my steps. I looked out over Suna, my eyes scanning for something or someone. Finally my eyes rested upon the old area I use to play… use to want to play. Why did I want to be that person… the type of person that wanted to be liked…loved….wanted. I looked down at my hand, the same hand I had looked upon when I had died the same hand that killed and crushed, the same hand that wanted to be loved.

I took off my garb and left it slung over my chair. Not caring what someone would say to me, or if someone would be foolish enough to stop me, I left my office and headed out. I didn’t care where I ended up. I just wanted to be away from the place where I was lied to. Finally, finally I had found love and want, but that was all a sham. No one wanted me. No one needed me. I could have disappeared right then, could have left without worry.

I ended up in the abandoned playground, my eyes cursing every memory that flashed before them. I turned around when I heard a sob. Up in a crack in the cliff I saw the waving strands of multi-colored hair. Sand collected around my feet, bringing me up to the cliff’s face. Hidden deep in the crack was Naara, sobbing and alone.

Without thinking, I stretched my hand out and touched her arm, my fingers tracing lightly over one of her scars. She flinched. Her head snapped up and looked at me, fear in her dazed, glassy eyes. When she saw it was me she covered her face and tried to dry her tears. I wasn’t thinking. I wasn’t even in control. My fingers wiped away her tears as I sat on the edge of the cliff.

I remembered when I use to hide here. Hide while waiting for acceptance and love.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Temari

When I finished writing my report to Naruto I sent it off with Kankoro before he left earlier this morning. He had been in a rush; it seemed Gaara had sent him off in emergency this morning. I wonder what that was about. It seemed rather sudden, but I didn’t say anything. Going against Gaara was going against Suna and going against the most dangerous guy. He wasn’t as scary as he use to be but he was still rather bad. He had taken it really hard when Lee had cheated on him. I still couldn’t’ believe he’d done that.
I got up and left our home. I made a quick stop at Gaara’s office, where he seemed as happy as a tornado, and asked him if he saw Naara to have her at the school right after noon. He nodded aimlessly, as if he didn’t even hear me and I left. I started to roam. There was about two hours until she was to start training and I needed to cool down first.
I found my way to a little shop on the edge of Suna. It had little things, old scrolls and blessed gems, little stuffed animals and painting. Then it hit me. I remembered in a flash of memory how much Gaara had loved his teddy bear. How it was the only thing that could calm him down in his fits of rage. Opening the door slowly I was bombarded with the strong odder of rosemary and charcoal. The whole place was filled with a haze of incents.
The old woman in the back watched me with curious eyes. I ignored her and looked at the bears. There were a few that looked good, but Gaara hated the new kind, he had always loved the beaten kind. Then I found it, stuffed in the back of the shelf. Patchwork all over it in pale reds was a small panda the size of his last teddy bear. I grabbed it and looked for a price but there was none.
“How much is this?” I yelled to the lady in the back. She mumbled something I couldn’t hear. “What?” again she mumbled. Now I was irritated. “Speak up old woman!”
“50 yen!” I smiled. I had just that much on me. I threw it on the counter and hid the panda in my bag. I’d give it to him later tonight.

Naara

I blinked tears away. Gaara seemed so different. He wasn’t even acting odd even with what had happened last night. I tried to move away from him, to get deeper in the crack. I hated enough that he had seen me, that he had even found me, but the fact that he had see me when I was venerable but horrible. I looked at the jagged rock around me, my mind thinking of millions of horrible stupid things I could do. But I’d never be able to. If I tried to stab myself, the stone would curve away, if I tried to drown, the water would part, set myself a blaze, the flame would have no feeling.
It was a horrible thing, feeling nothing. Being unable to touch someone and really know what their skin felt like. To be unable to look someone in the eyes and not see life was another horrible feeling. Nothing seemed alive any more. Nothing. I peeked at Gaara. He was just sitting there, watching me with observant eyes. I shivered. I’ve never been watched so closely like this before. I did the first thing I could think of. I touched the stone in front of me and traced my finger over it. The rock carved itself as I wrote words.
‘Sorry for last night’ I hid my face as he read the words. A scuffling noise told me he had moved, shifted. I peaked at him and he was looking at the world below us.
“…forget nonsense….” I looked up at him and sobbed once more. Why couldn’t I be like him? Strong and emotionless. He was lucky. Emotions ruined everything.

Haku

Zabuza and I got to Naruto’s office quickly. I was amazed when I saw it was in the Hokage building. I didn’t think he as Hokage, I mean his door was strange. Way to strange for the Hokage. I knocked on it once. No answer. Again, no answer. Finally Zabuza angrily beat upon his door and we heard frantic shuffling. I looked at him and he looked at me. I shrugged and waited. We’d see what was going on when the door opened.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:43 pm

NARUTO

I heard the door so I get off of Sasuke's lap and tell him to hide. He grabs his clothes and scurries behind my desk. I, being the blonde that I am, open the door in my boxer shorts.

"Hiya." I said. Haku's jaw dropped and Zabuza covered his eyes with his hand.

"Naruto,"Zabuza asked without looking at me. "Why are you in nothing but boxer shorts?"

"I got hot. Chill." I move aside and let them in. I quickly get dressed and then sit on my desk.

"So, how are you guys?" I ask with a nervous smile on my face but it looked like my regular smile so no one knew the difference. Except for Sakura. She knew me far to well.

-------

SAYU

The boys were home and I was wondering the streets of Konoha. I saw the academy, the hospital, the old Uchiha estate before Itachi went crazy and killed them all... Poor Sasuke.

"SAYU!" I turned my head to see Konohamaru running after me. He was no older then 19 or 20 now. Boy had he grown up. We were the same age and sadly, he looked nothing like he did years ago, while I still had the pink and black hair and the fishnets. I was just, well, me.

"Hey Konohamaru. How have you been?" I stopped walking and turned. He wasn't able to stop quick enough and ran into me, knocking both of us onto the ground. He got off of me then offered a hand.

"Sorry Sayu. I got excited." I took his hand and brushed the dirt off me.

"Oh," I laughed. "Its fine. So how are you?"

"Doing alright. What about you?"

"I could be better." Eclipse rubbed against my leg and purred.

Konohamaru smiled. He remembered her quite well.

"So, do you want to do something?" He asked nervously. Was he asking me on a date? I knew he had a thing for me but come on.

"Sure." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Gaara

I looked out at Suna, wondering just what was to come in the following days, following moments even. I looked toward the desert where the trees laid far spaced, leading toward Konoha. A light flickered from the distance, three flashes, a pause, two flashes, long pause, five flashes. Konkoro must have made it. He should be at Naruto's by now. Hopefully we can get ready quickly. We don't have time to waist.

And yet here i am, waisting time because i want to. because i can't help it. I looked at Naara and saw myself, yet at the same time I saw someone completely different. She had the ability to change. She didn't seem to want to though. I had never been wanted, but what is worse is being wanted for just your power. We're [Naruto and I and everyone else] are being cruel to her. She deserves to do what she wants.

I'll help train her, but I wont make her fight.

First things first, tackling what happened yesterday.

".....you have a lovely voice...." i felt like i was goin to blush again. I didn't like that feeling. I peeked over at her and saw that she was hidding her face again. Her finger moved to spell out 'Thank you...'
"Can't you speak?" Silence. She didn't move, she became stone herself. I did't know if she was thinking or ignoring me. Sighing i went to touch her, to make sure she was still breathing and wasn't really stone -i have no idea of her powers after all-. She must have been deep in thought when she felt my hand grow close because as soon as my fingers touched her skin her hand snapped forward, grabbing my wrist and practicly crushing it.

I snatched my hand back and looked at it in amazement. Sand crumbled down, peeling away from my body flake by flake. She turned her head away, ashamed.

".....your strong....." her head twitched a little. "....Its fine...." She looked at me, her eyes seeming almost... bright. She lifted her hand to write on the stone. I grabbed her wrist and pulled it toward me.

"...Speak..."
Back to top Go down
Bugg-E-Boo
Staring at a Piece of Paper...
Bugg-E-Boo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:00 am

Name: Shino
Village: Konoha
Weapon: Buggies
Team: Kiba and Hinata
Pet [optional]: Buggies
Appearance [add picture if wished]: Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 05-06-10
Back Ground: I love buggies. they are pretty. oh and.... I WILL DISETROY ALL WHO APOSE BUGGIES FOR I AM.....the sanest person in the world ^^
Birthday: October 27th
Personality: Completely and udderly sane >;3

Shino

A swarm of wasps start flying through the sky and chasing people and animals as I randomly drop out of a group of the wasps

"GO MY BUGGIES ATTACK THE PEOPLE!!" Shino has a lolipop in his mouth, with his evil smerk of cuteness, then he begins to run up a tree and makes spiders chase people, while not noticing anything by him, he gets hit with a tree branch and falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Temari

I walked into the school. It was the students day off and with the coming danger they were kept inside most of the time [unless I, Kankuro or Gaara could watch them and none of them really wanted to be around Gaara anyway] so the streets were dead. I went up to my off on the third floor and unlocked the door. It was plan, pale white with little on the walls besides posters of Ninjitus laws and chakra paths. My desk was littered with scraps of items from weapons to clothing.

I sat at my chair, a blue chair with patch work on it from designs I made when i was bored, and turned to look out the window. It was almost time for Naara and Gaara to show up and I really couldn't wait. I took the panda I had just bought out of my bag and took a needle out of one of my small boxes drilled in the front of the desk. I took a black thread and started fixing some of the patchwork.

I didn't know how long I sat there but eventually there was a nock on the door. I looked up, I knew it wasn't Gaara. he would have just walked in.

Who could it be though? No one in Suna would be out right now....

Haku

I couldn't stop giggling! Naruto's boxers -orange and blue striped ones go figure- were so funny! I just looked at Zabuza and laughed laughed laughed. He rolled his eyes at me and I knew if we weren't in Naruto's office he'd laugh too. That or i'd make him laugh.

"O-Ok s-s-so..."

"Will you stop laughing!"
"I can't...your um...."
"Sexy? I know right!" Naruto said with that old smile of his. I was surpised he didn't say believe it. I remember i heard it at least ten times in the two days that i really knew him.
"Um...sure...."
"What do you need us for, boy?" Zabuza is such a party pooper!

"I need you two to-" There was a heavy, rapid knock on the strange orange door. Naruto barked Enter as he sat down, making sure his jacket was closed. Some guy -or so i thought it was a guy- with strange markings of make up on his face and a hood that made him look like a kitty. Two bandaged things were strapped to his back and three scrolls were in his hand.

"Naruto! Temari and Gaara sent me with these scrolls for you." The man had a strange voice, deep but kind of...sqeaky? maybe my ears still have spiderwebs in them...

Naara

My eyes widened and I stared at Gaara. His hand felt so...warm against my skin. Sand started to move from his skin to mine and i gasped. I felt his skin on mine. Never had i touched skin before. Either an element was covering my skin or they were like gaara and had an element covering theirs or armor. It was so warm...smooth.....i don't even know how to explain the magic of it.

I opened and closed my mouth a few times and finally i spoke.

"w-wow...." I forgot where i was. I forgot I was being kept here for battle and alive for the sence of the world. I would be sacraficed for nothing but everyone elses. Thats the only reason they wanted me.

But i forgot it all. I forgot we were in a crack in a cliff, i forgot he was older, wiser, and I forgot he was even there at all. I traced his hands, touching every inch of them and following the groves in them. I could feel his eyes following me to the point i lost all control and my hand went to his face, brushing back a strand of loose hair and feeling his smooth skin, the sand on him peeling away from whereveer my fingers touched.

I was addictied. There was no one else the elements let me touch.

"y-y-you're....d-d-diff-er-erent....you-u a-acepted b-b-by e-elem-elements......" i haden't talked in so long. My voice hurt and sounded so strange. I tried to listen but i just kept touching his face. it was dark and beautiful, smooth and amazing.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:14 pm

NARUTO

"Kankuro, for the love of all the ramen in the world, why are those scrolls important?" I asked him.

"Sayu's teammate, Jeraado, was taken by ANBU black ops for examination. He was attacked sir."

I stood up.

"What?! Where was this?" I was shocked. No one under my power had been attacked before.

"In the forest outside the gates, sir. His mother wanted him to go get her some things from Suna."

I got up and took the scrolls from Kankuro. He started chuckling, trying his best to hold it in.

"It's not that funny..." I rolled my eyes.

"So, who the, who the hell have you been screwing with?"

I looked away. "It's no body."

"No body huh? Then what's with the hickeys? Those aren't from Sakura. She tells Temari you've been sleeping in your office."

"Kankuro, can I trust you? And Haku, Zabuza? Can I trust you guys with somethings that could possibly ruin my marriage?"

They all nodded. "Promise me."

"We promise." They all said together.

"Alright, it's... it's...." I gulped...

------

SAYU

I was halfway to the Academy when I got knocked onto the ground by a man in a mask. Wearing all black.

"WHERE ARE THE HOKAGE AND KAZEKAGE?!" He asked me. His voice was so deep and so angry.

"I, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not from here. I'm from the Sound." I was lying. I was a good lier.

"YOU'RE LYING! I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES! TELL THE TRUTH!"

Busted. I was in trouble. He held a Kunai up to my neck. "I honestly don't know."

He smacked me.... Out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Gaara

I pulled back when i felt her cold skin on mine. As the sand fled from me I felt exposed, empty even. But her skin was....inviting. I couldn't remember the last time i had felt human skin. all i could remember was sand sand and sand. it let me feel things but not like this. She touched my hand, my arm and she spoke. she really spoke.

Even though her words were broken and she seemed to have a hard time even breathing while taking, the light sound of her voice was amazing. It sounded like the song of rain on crystal. Though that didn't make any sense. Then my mind jumped back to something i had heard about when we -Naruto and I- had first heard of Naara coming into our regions...

Quote :
She is a demon of emence power that is uncontrolable. Without her power the world would be in caos...... she controls all elements without knowleage of the fact. She must be murdered upon her sixteenth birth year to safe the world..... Each element controls different parts of her being and body....

I looked at her and heard her voice. i knew her voice must have been controled by light. but what was the rest of her controled by? ....Temari! that's right i'm ment to bring her to train. I went to speak when her hands touched my face. my eyes widened and i pulled back a little. she didn't seem to notice as she traced my chin, grazing over my lips slightly. i almost lost it. i wanted to touch her back but i had no idea what would happen. when she spoke i was lost for words.

It was until a few minutes had passed that i recaptured myself.

".....time to train...." the sand returned to me and i jumped down the cliff to the sand dunes bellow. I heard a soft metalic sigh as she walked out of the crack. she fell, her shirt flaping up int he wind curent, and ensnaring her in cloth. i looked away before it flew up her any higher. i almost sent my sand after her but the wind took care of her. it lifted her up and she walked upon it apstaintmindedly. I started to get the idea the elements not only were controled by her, but she didn't know she was even using them half the time.

When she was next to me we headed for the school.

{{{{{{{ Oh Aimi-Kun!!! so cute! Gaara }}}}}}}}
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Haku

I stumbled back, falling on a comfy chair behind me, when Sasuke climbed out from under the desk. his hair was a mess and his clothing was put on backwards -how that happened i don't even want to know. He smirked and said hi to everyone. Zabuza shook his head and remarked:

"You really think you'd be able to hide that easily? I could see your hand under the desk. learn better for an anbu." It was true, sasuke had hid horribly. It was easy to find him -even i had noticed his clothing and skin but thought to ignore it. I was set in a fit of giggles, after all there was no reason to be shinobi right now. I had died, i could die again and all would be well. I don't care. So long as i can protect Zabuza that is.

"Naruto, come on. Its not like we didn't all see this coming." everone -the new man named Kankoru too- nodded and murmered in agrement.

"Oh, and the other two messages are from Temari -about Naara's safe travel- and something Gaara swore I wasn't to look at. Must be important" he shrugged and i relaxed on the chair.

Naara

I followed gaara silently. I liked being silent. Speaking wasn't my forte. He stayed far away from me. I had probably bothered him quite a bit, touching him like that. He must hate me now. Just like everyone else. I hung my head and sighed.

Why did i have to come to the one place i found entertaining, meet the one person i could really touch, and mess so manythings up. I decided this was it. I would battle for these people and then die for the world that doesn't want me any way. that, or i'll let the elements consume me.

We ended up at some red painted building and walked in. We headed to the third floor . there was just one door and it was left ajar. He pushed it open and scattered papers fell out. the room was in shams, furniture broken and spots of blood on the walls and floors.

{{{{omg what happened to temari!!!!}}}}}
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:31 pm

NARUTO

I let out a sigh.

"None of you can tell Sakura about this. Or even Ino for that matter. My marriage is already in deep shit and I don't wanna make it worse." I said sitting on my desk.

"Seriously, you could of hidden better." Kankuro said.

"Well where do you want me to hide? It was there or the curtains. And let's be honest, the curtains would of been a lot more obvious then the table." Sasuke said. "Hey wait a minute, didn't Haku kill me?"

I grabbed his arm. "Don't kill him. I need him. And what do you all mean by you saw this coming?"

I looked at all of them.

-----------

(Sayu is still out cold so I really can't type much for her)
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 am

{{{{we need someone else here so i can figure out how the hell to get temari back... i dont' even know what happened v.v [hint hint annoy mark to death hint hint]}}}}

{{{I'll just do Haku for now until gaara posts}}}

Haku

"What do we mean?"

"Are you kidding?"

"Naruto you've got to be kidding" the three of us talked in order. me than Zabuza than ...um Kankuro right?

I laughed again and stood up, straitening my surpisingly long hair -it was at my butt now! Zabuza had taken a kuni to his last night....sigh-.

"Look, Naruto it was obvious, even to us in the two odd sum days that we knew you. You and him, and i should know from our battle, had a ....cannction. you jumped INTO my mirrors to save him and he pretty much dies to save you."

"How quaint..."

"Yeah really. and then you go all insane when he leaves for snake breath. It was pretty much a garante. I mean, in Suna we had bets going on when this would happen."

"really? Who won?"

"Um... It was either Temari or Gaara depending on when this all started. Mine wasn't going to kick in for another month or so, damn."

The three of us, including Zabuza, laughed and smirked at Naruto and Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:39 pm

NARUTO

"I hate all of you. Really, you all go and make a bet? Oh, and it started 2 days ago."

Sasuke looked at me. "I died because the he-she bitch killed me. Not my fault you were a Dobe."

"Oh shut up Sasuke." I joked.

"Look, we all knew it would happen and thats that. But how are you guys going to tell Sakura?" Kankuro asked.

"And... uh... Ino..." Sasuke added in.

"You got married to Ino?" Zabuza was shocked.

"Yes, I did. I prefered her over Sakura growing up."

I shook my head. "Hey, wait a minute, I only went after Sasuke because of Sakura." I pause, and said the rest under my breath. "And myself..."

"What was that?" Haku asked.

"Nothing, nothing. Nothing at all."

They all looked at me and Sasuke. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I really hope it wasn't Sakura...

[I kinda need Temari to bring back Sayu because she was taken to the Sand by their ANBU, so until Temari is better, Sayu is still out cold.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 am

{{if you all don't mind, i'll be another character to help things along. Like Shikamaru for example. Shika since the real one doesn't feel like joining us. up to you two, Naruto, Aimi chan.}}

Gaara

I looked around with a bored stare. The room was in shambles, which was surpising considering the few things Temari kept in there. On the floor were crumbled papers, ripped scrolls. Her desk was flipped on it's side against the wall and pictures laid in broken glass. I bent down and picked one up. It was a picture of Temari, Kankoru, and me sitting on the cliff outside of the village. I remembered that was the day Naruto had come to speak with us and forced us to get into a picture. I had almost smiled that day. Almost.

I walked over to her patch worked, flipped chair and saw something underneath it. Pushing it over, i found a small bear, a panda to be exact. My eyes widened for a moment as i saw the same stitching as my old teddy had.

Perhaps it was Temari that had made me that first teddy to being with......

I heard the rush of feet behind me. Naara had bolted for it, leaving down the stairs with the power of wind on her feet. there was no way i'd catch her.

I had an idea where she'd go, so i turned to leave. I noticed wind carvings on the door frame and smirked. At least i know Temari fought back. I walked threw the door frame and gasped, taking a step back in. Lost under a knocked over cabinet was Temari's fan. Where ever she was, she was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 am

{{...you know what.....mark's mean....so i don't really care if you do or not -hell it might get him to join us- but i'll let Naruto decide. After all, she's Naruto and its HER show.}}

Haku

I rolled my eyes and flicked my wrist, needles showing up between my blue painted nails.

"hey...i didn't kill you.....i was just poking you with needles......it was your choice how it ended." I looked over at Sasuke. I remembered the fight well. I missed my glass realm, the beautiful colors of crystel shinning when the sun hit them, the snow flake patterns on the ice. It was amazing. a beautiful, peaceful world.

"...I don't want Haku fighting, Naruto." i turned to Zabuza, startled. I blinked a few times, my long lashes colliding with my long hair.

"Why not? His power is needed!" Zabuza, with his mask and sword, growled like the demon he is.

"Because.....he was never meant for fighting........he should be able to live life without it now that he can live again."

"...Yes but-"

"I want to fight." i interupted. This was getting annoying if they were going to forget me. I looked from Zabuza to Naruto and back. "I am alive.........i want to prove i can live for a reason, for protecting you again, Zabuza."

He looked at me with a frown in his eyes. In the after life we didn't end up together...at first. eventually we did though. It was magical, so much differnt than before that it was scary and strange at first. Then i embrassed it and i think he did too.

I could tell he was going to say something but just then the door swung open and two figures appeared, one frantic, the other staying in the hall. I couldn't really see who they were.

"Hokage, sir!"

"What?"

"Temari of the Sand has just been reported kiddnapped! Kazekage wants to know if you have any information!" the man named Kankoru jumped forward.

"what! what happened to my sister!"

Naara

{{Naru, i have an idea about Sayu that might work without Temari. if you want to go with it after this post.}}

I ran. I couldn't stand it. That woman had been nice to me and now she was gone. was it my fault? or not? if it wasn't, why did it happen....who would do it? So many things ran through my head. I bolted. I rand down the stairs and out the door. I ran threw the village and out the main gates. I just didn't' want to do it any more. There i saw a shady figure sneaking into the village with a girl slung over his shoulder.

I stopped. I looked at him and then the girl and knew something was up. cursing myself for caring, i went after him. he went to the dark allies of the village and i could have laughed. I slipped into the shadows with ease, being back home in my element of choice. He eventually stopped to shift her wait and i jumped out. I surprised him and he took a Kunai. I smirked as a shadow curled around his leg, bringing him into the world of darkness slowly.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:56 pm

[shikamaru can greatly be accepted and what are your plans with Sayu?]

NARUTO

Sasuke was furious. Flames in his eyes. The demon within him was angry.

"Sasuke, calm down." I said, holding him back from Haku. He was furious.

"NARUTO, LET ME AT HIM!!" Sasuke hissed. Great, another Orochimaru to deal with. Guess the only thing I could do was kiss him.... in front of everyone... So I leaned in and softly kissed his lips. He was relaxed now. He pulled me close but I pulled away.

"No farther then a kiss. There are other people here you know."

"I know. What's a little yaoi gonna do? Other then scar their minds for life?"

Kankuro had wide eyes and pulled out a video camera.

"DO IT! DO IT RIGHT NOW!"

We all looked at him.

"Boy, What the hall is wrong with you?" Zabuza asked.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:55 am

{{{Naara is going to beat up the anbu then Sayu wakes up and tells her what happened. Then Naara will do something -probably annoy Gaara- until Sayu's taken home. and i guess your Shikamaru, Gaara!}}

Haku

I laughed at the camera in Kankoru's hand. I watched him and it didn't take long for his arms to fall to his side slowly and his body to grow limp until he collapsed onto the chair behind him. From the wide smile on his lips to a long frown, he seemed depressed.

"...Naruto....what happened to my sister....she'll be ok...right?" i frowned. I knew it wasn't easy losing family. I hoped he wouldn't lose his.

Naara

Pale hands beat up at me from the shadows below. To him, he was drowning, to me he was just a moving painting of chalk. The girl was asleep against the wall where the shadow's didnt' touch...yet. I looked at her.

Darkness was one of my favored elements to be. Favored to the point i loose control at times. It was taking a lot for me not to take her into the realm of darkness too.

I guess i'll have to let him up eventually. Hopefully he'll have learned his lession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Role Playing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next