Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Naruto Role Playing I_vote_lcapNaruto Role Playing I_voting_barNaruto Role Playing I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Naruto Role Playing I_vote_lcapNaruto Role Playing I_voting_barNaruto Role Playing I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Naruto Role Playing

Go down 
+2
sasunaru.4life
SilentxMidnight
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Naruto Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Ok come here to gather as your characters and become a character of... NARUTO!

Any and all are welcomed but be warned -- Members from the cosplay group "KnightWhisperProductions" Will be here as well and will be making this very serious. Rating will jump from T to M frequently.

Hope you all have fun, I know I will!

Ok now just do the following:

Name:
Weapon:
Team:
Pet [optional]:
Appearance [add picture if wished]:
Back Ground:
Birthday:
Personality:

[You can have more than one character if wished and can make up characters to put into the Naruto story line]

Last edited by Angela N. T. on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:29 pm

I'm gonna have a blast. everyone, please be warned, i'm crazy!

MY CHARACTER IS NARUTO!!!! and Sayu, my made up character

Name: Naruto Uzumaki
Village: Leaf
Weapon: kunai, shurinin
Team: 7 [sakura, sai, kakashi]
Pet [optional]: toad
Appearance [add picture if wished]: Naruto Role Playing Hokage
Back Ground: born and given power of the 9 tailed fox demon kyuubi and left alone, both parents killed. hated by everyone, wishes to be hokage, eventually loved by all
Birthday: 10-10-92
Personality: clown, outgoing, hyperactive

Name: Sayu Uchumi
Village: Konoha
Weapon: giant shurikin and kunais
Team: Jeraado and Iirai
Pet [optional]: a black cat
Appearance [add picture if wished]:
Back Ground: up until the age of 7, she lived happily with her parents until they died in a fatal break in. age 9, she became possessed by 12 tailed cat demon she eventually ran away to the sound village and was taken in by orochimaru and team hawk. she thought of sasuke as a brother and he protected her. LOVES YAOI [sasunaru much?] and then after a year of being with team hawk, she returns to Konoha [leaf village] with Sasuke.
Birthday: 12-5-93 [this is my great grandfather's birthday. RIP in grandpa... I will always remember you]
Personality: very shy but very strong. free spirited, very powerful, super smart, friendly, and bubbly also stern and tough at times
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Name: Temari
Village: Suna
Weapon: Fans
Team: Sand Siblings - Gaara and Kanko
Pet: Weasle
Appearence: Naruto Role Playing 6423297319a7546241589l
Personality: Smart ass, quiet but quick to insult, very smart.
BackGround: Growing up with Gaara made her strong and weary, she's touch and shows little emotion. The only one that ever got to her heart was Shikamaru.

Name: Naara
Village: Moonlight [now in Konoha]
Weapon: elements hidden in her body - transformations of body parts
Team: unknown
Pet: Element spirits
Appearance: [will post later] has long multi colored hair with scars all over her body, eyes are a dazed black/red/violet. she wears loose reds and blacks, ripped clothing. Naruto Role Playing 101b1510
Personality: quiet, mysterious, lonely
BackGround: The village hidden in the moonlight tryed to tame the elements within her body. Unfortunetly the power crupped her took over her body, destroying everything around her. She must return to the village hidden in the moonlight by her 16th birthday or great peral will erupt umong the world.
Birthday: 10-31-1992

Last edited by SilentxMidnight on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Name: Tobi
Village: Konoha
Weapon: secrets >> <<
Team: Naruto and Sasuke [i was kidnaped]
Pet: foxxie
Appearence: Naruto Role Playing 2-2
Personality: Bubbily, Childish, EVIL MASTERMIND MWAHAHAHA [tobi is a good boy]
Background: GAAAW MY EYE IS GOWN!

Name: Gaara
Village: Suna
Weapon: sand woo
Team: Temari and Konko
Pet: Sand Racoonie
Appearance: Naruto Role Playing Gaaracosplay3
Personailty: Quiet, dark, evile, lonely, wants friendship
Background: a demon was put into him when he killed his mummy -tear-
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Following the Cruse of Muse
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Name: Leoni Bagley
Village: Not Registered in a Village
Weapon: Pocket-Knife
Team: Currently Not In One
Pet: Infant Bushbaby
Appearance: Picture
Background: Leoni is a German foreigner visiting the ninja nations as a way to expand her learning horizon. Leoni's mom died of old age, in a calmly way of course. While her father had died of alcohol poisoning when she was in her mom's womb at the pregnancy point of five months. She has siblings who are nine, twelve, and seventeen, all of which are living at her aunt's house back in Germany. Arriving in the designated spot she heads over the the Leaf village, the closest village there. Leoni has a thick German accent.
Birthday: November 12, 1989
Personality: Leoni HATES fighting. She'd rather not get her face punched in. She also likes dress the best and make her appearance nice for new people. Egotistical right down to the very bone but is a die-hard friend who cares for the peole close to her. She hates things that repeat themselves, causing her to try new things almost all the time and moving around the world when old places get to repetetive for her likings. She can be hypocritical at times but she's smart. She's also very argumentive and won't back down from a verbal fight unless it's heading for a physical fight.
She loves eating raw onions, a habit she usually keeps to herself and her favorite food is spiced meats and vegetables, which makes her favorite meal steak stir fry.
In most discussions she's very diplomatic, unless the discussion is entirely not in her favor. She will subtly bring up points of how she doesn't agree.

Is that good guys? xD
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:56 am

Ok i'm going to start. Just an FYI if posting stops elsewhere because of this I WILL lock this forum until posting picks up!

Temari

I looked at the scroll in my hands. I was being summoned by Naruto - Hokage I guess I should call him. That damn knucklehead. How he ever really managed to become his dream I'll never know, but I wont complain. He's a surpisingly good Hokage and he's still such a jokester.

I got my things packed quickly, I was ment to get to the leaf by tomorrow at noon and it normally took three days at least to get to Konoha from Suna. At least it would be faster alone. Once all my things -my fan, some medicen pills, small weapons, food and water- was ready and light weight I headed to see Gaara before leaving, just to tell him I'd be gone for a while. I knocked on his chamber door. It was early - 4 am to be exact- and I wasn't surpised when he opened the door. he didn't have his Kage clothing on yet, just his normal Gaara cloths, reds and tans.

I smiled at him. Naruto had helped him a lot. Like overly a lot. If it hadden't been for Naruto, Gaara would probably be dead and gone. I will always be greatful for that. Now all we need to do is find Gaara a Friend . Yeah, Naruto was a friend but he was too far away. He needs someone in this village besides me, Kanko, and his one student -though she is in another village for a year or so on guard so she doesn't really count. Sadly the people still fear him slightly.

"Why are you standing there...." I snapped back to reality and looked at Gaara. We were about the same hight, i was a little taller but also a little older.

"Just stopping by to tell you I'm leaving for Konoha."

"Why."

"Naruto summoned me. Something important I guess." he nodded his slow nod and I could tell he was rather depressed. Not the normal Gaara depression, no this was added on. I wanted to hug him but he'd probably over react and kill me. I looked at him and smiled again. I knew why he was upset. He had just seen his lover - Lee- cheating on him with Gai [those bastards] and was alone again. The only one he had was gone -litterally they were forever banished from the surrounding areas of Suna- and he had no one. What with his birthday soon too.

"I'll be back in a few days. We'll do something when I come back right?" I saw a faulter in his lips as he nodded. I nodded as well and waved goodbye before leaving. He slightly waved -putting his hand up and quickly taking it down- as he closed the door again.

And i was off! It was time to excape into the still night before sunrise. I had to get through the sand as quickly as I could before it got too hot.

I planned on being in Konoha by sunrise tomorrow and damn it I was going to make it!

I'm going to do a quicky on Naara to set her up

Naara

A day later

I sat, huddled up against a tree in the darkness. It was still morning but it was night at the same time. How strange. I cringed as a loud whooshing sound flew past me. Looking up it was a woman, blonde hair, black clothing. I tilted my head as I took her figure in. Before i could look any more she was gone, leaving in the direction ahead of me. I didn't know where it went but there must be people, I'll have to go in a different direction. I remember the noises last night as the lights had dimmed. Maybe I'll go to the desert again, it was fun in the sand.

Looking down at my hand i saw the water in my palm - I had gotten it from a pond a little ways away - was moving. It took the form of the woman I had just seen. The water rippled and a needle appeared against it, slowly stabbing into the water womans chest. i spashed the water away.

Why does it have to be me. Why do the elements have to control me, force me to live like this. Why did they kill me and everyone i loved.

I started to sob. I couldn't take it any more. I was so sick of being alone. So tired, so lonely. I wanted to fight the elements, to kill them, but to do that i would have to die. They wont let me do that. they protect me no matter what. I hate it!

I thrust myself up and force myself to move. I have no shoes, I've lost them long ago, and my clothing is torn, but I don't care. i stray away from people.

I had forgoten the woman already and accidentally followed her. It wasn't long until two people, Men i'm to guess appeared before me. They had strange masks, like cats.

"Little girl, why are you here." on of them asked, kneeling to me. I stopped the elements from taking control and took a step back. The wind, as if to warn them, pushed my bangs past my forehead, showing the elemental crest on my foread. The men gasped, the standing one takeing a step back, the other falling down. They exchanged quiet words until finally the one that had been sitting - he had stood up- walked over to me and extended a hand.

"Little miss, would you like to come with us?" I wanted to bolt. to run off. But something inside me said i had to go with them. It was my only choice. Placing my small hand into his large one, we slowly headed toward whatever was ahead.

I guess this is the begining of something. What that is, i don't care. I just hope there careful and done make me kill them. Kill them all....
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Naruto

I sat in my office. Paperwork was everywhere. Hokage. My dream. I finally accomplished it. Boy, it sure wasn't easy let me tell you. Oh no! Lot's of training with the Pervy Sage. There was a knock on my office door.

"Enter." I said.

In walked my beloved friend, Uchiha Sasuke. Always liked the guy, just never showed it. I brought him back you know. From the Sound? Orochimaru you may ask? Well, Sasuke killed him, and Kabuto. I was shocked he decided to come back after all these years. Head of the ANBU now. What a guy.

"Roxudaime," He said.

"Sasuke please. Call me Naruto. Roxudamine is so formal. We're friends."

"I know but it would be against me to do so. Anyway, I have a message for you."

"Oh?" I pondered that statement. "From whom?"

"Kazekage Gaara. He wanted me to say that Temari is on her way."

"Very good."

"What have you called her for if you don't mind me asking."

I looked at him. "It's a team I'm putting together to stop the Akatsuki from attacking. I'm getting the strongest nin possible. You as well Sasuke. The team will consist of you, Temari, Shikamaru, Sakura, and Shino."

"Sakura, sir?"

"Yes. A medical nin. You'll need her."

He nodded. "I see."

He walked closer to me. What is he doing? He sat down on my desk and brought his head down to be level with mine. We were looking each other square in the eyes. His black eyes against my blue ones. Reminded me of when I was on the desk looking at him years ago before we kissed. Both our first kiss. It was on accident. Some kid bumped my ass. What a horrible day that was for me. I got my ass then handed to me by angry Sasuke fan girls. That's a day I will never forget. It's when we were getting our Teams gathered. Me, Sakura, Sasuke. Our Sensei was Kakashi.

"Sasuke, what are you doing may I ask." I looked at him.

He got closer. Until his lips met my own. He was kissing me. It wasn't a normal kiss. Oh no. It was a french kiss. We kissed for about 5 minutes I would say, and it would of lasted longer if I hadn't pushed away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TEME?!" I was shocked. We were both married men with children.

"What do you mean?" He was acting as if nothing wrong had just occurred.

"You kissed me!"

"So?"

"WE'RE MARRIED MEN! GO KISS INO!"

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Get out."

"What?"

"I said get out. Get out of my office. Stay out of my office, and don't come back until I call you back."

He nodded. "Understood." He started to walk out. When he reached the door, I ran over to him. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed his arm.

"Wait a second."

I pulled him closer and we kissed. He shut and locked the door, and anything after that, was blacked out.

---------------

SAYU

I was on a mission in the Mist village. For what, I'm unsure. Hokage-sama had just given it to me and my teammates, Jeraado and Iirai. I couldn't believe it. Roxudaime Hokage was a nice man. I've known him for a very long time I have. Always there for me when I needed help. He was the one who put me in the ninja academy. I was thankful for it. My cat Eclipse jumped up onto my shoulder. She had a white crescent shape over her right eye. All black besides that though.

"I'm bored!" Iirai said.

"When are you not you loser..." Jeraado stated.

I didn't say anything. I wasnt going to get involved this time. No way! Not after the last time. I almost lost my ass. No joke! They like, literally almost killed me. Boys... pff... not worth my time...

"Guys, shut up." I had to say since we were hiding.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Iirai asked.

"We're looking for a grave that is protected heavily. Armed guards. So many people."

"Who did it belong to?"

"Some person named Haku." Jeraado said.

"Haku?" Iirai seemed confused.

"Yeah. I have to bring him back from the dead. Roxudaime-Hokage needs him for something."

"But aren't we enemies with the Mist village?" Jeraado asked.

"Yes, but right now, every village is getting together a powerful team to stop the Akatsuki. The Mist village need Haku. And Zabuza."

"Who's Zabuza, Sayu?" Iirai asked.

"Haku's partner."

We stared at the grave waiting for the protection to lower down. Don't know how long that will be but we have all night to kill. All night...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Tobi

My ear was pressed against the door. It was kind of quiet in there, i wanted to see what naru-naru was doing with cousin sama in there. I knocked on the door, no answer. I turned the nob.

locked.

What was they doing! not being good boys like tobi i bet!

I had to get in there some how.....

Gaara

I had summoned Sasuke soon after Temari had left. She wouldn't go too fast, she didn't need to, but Sasuke would make sure he did. I sighed. I was alone again now.

Ever since i had seen Lee and Gai 'training' i've been worse than ever. I thought he was one of the only people that could understand. i guess i'm just ment to be alone, forever alone. Misery was my best friend right....

It's been a day and a half since Temari had left, Kanko was still out scouting the nearby areas for any leads of danger, and I was trapped in an office. or i would be, in about an hour.

Slowly, i got ready. I didn't feel very joyful about my day, not that i ever really do...

I need something or someone to cheer me up...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Temari

I had gotten here way faster then I thought I would. Surpised by that -seeing how i had gone pretty slowly- I started to roam. I had an hour until i needed to be at Naruto's office. It didn't take long for my legs to drag me past the Hokage palace/office and seeing as it would be stupid to keep walking around I headed in. When I opened the door to enter, Sasuke -someone i was still a little werry of- walked past me, a mistevous smile on his lips.

I ignored it. I didn't care.... ok i did. But it wasn't my busness. I walked up to his office, remembering the many odd times I had come here for Tsunade. Getting to the door that would lead me to Naruto's office, I saw Tobi -one of the Asakura that Naruto and Sasuke had convinced to leave the evil and join the villiage of leaves- spawled out on the ground, a few bumps pulsing from his head.

Chuckling i smiled and knocked on the door.

"ENTER" the same responce Gaara gave. Does everyone in charge of somethign talk like that?!

I opened the door and looked at Naruto, he was the same old Naruto. Always would be i guess.

"What do you want, Hokage?"

Naara

The Anbu headed me toward a very tall building that over looked a mountain of faces. I followed them in silence. Not that this was anything new. I didn't talk unless i saw it.... enntertaining or helpful to myself.

Since they thought i could only walk, it was nearly dusk when we finally had gotten to the village - Villiage of leaves i think they said it was....- and then a while until we got to the building we were now in front off. We walked up long spirals of stairs and one of the men knocked on a large green door. I could hear a woman murmur followed by a booming ENTER from a male voice.

The man opened the door and walked in, the other kept me outside.

"We must tell the Hokage of you before we bring you in." he said as if i cared. from the door, now left ajar, i heard voices saying things like:

"Sir, its her, the girl from the Village hidden in the moonlight..."
"the legend girl?!"
"yes, thats the one. she doesn't speak but has the markings and colors!"
"bring her in, hurry!"

The man returned and hurried us in. the woman from before was standing next to the hokage, her eyes looking down at me in interest. the hokage - i'm guessing it was him at least- had bright blonde hair and seemed to have a thing for orange. like a big thing for it.

He looked over his desk at me, sizing me up, taking all my features in. When he was finally done he cracked a slow smile at me.
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Leoni had just gotten off the train from a long trip from Germany, she stretched one leg in front of her and waved it out the train's door. It felt good to stretch, she couldn't walk around the train, there were too many people. She moved aside to let passengers, who had been waiting on her this whole time, get out while she stretched her entire body out. Taking her first step out onto foreign land; Leoni took a good look around at her surroundings. Too much nature, she was expecting the villages to be near the train station. 'I need a guide to help me to the Leaf Village...' she thought to herself as she walked around fruitlessly in a circle around the station. After an hour of asking people, it seemed the men and women clad in green equipment were natives of the Leaf Village. She strolled up to a male and female villager and asked "Um, you are Leaf villager? Yeah? A samurai, I think they call you?" she tugged at her earlobe, she didn't know much Chinese, English, or Japanese so her sentences could have been butchered. It embaressed her. She probably said something she didn't mean.

"I don't know about us being samurai but we are from Konohagakure. We're normally called ninja by the way. Samurais are entirely different from us. Nice guess though. Normally we get called Shoguns or well, what was it last time Rina?" the male ninja asked the female next to him who was apparently named Rina.
"Uhm. You make me go back for a bit. Nobody really visits Konoha a lot lately. Hrrrm.
No. No I think it was samurai that time too." her voice was husky, it reminded Leoni of a lady on her street in Berlin who had a voice a bit similar.
"Well, Bun, introduce yourself, The girl already knows my name, so I can't really introduce myself. You ruined it." she gave him a play push before he could introduce himself. 'Maybe lovers? I don't know. Maybe their way of affection is translated differently." she hadn't stopped pulling her earlobe yet, she was to interested in these two. They seemed nice enough to help her.
"Well," began the man who's nickname was presumably 'Bun', "My nickname as you already guessed it is Bun. My full name being Bunmei. Hate it though, never use it. It was always Bun. So, you're a new face, what's your name?" He asked with such a sincere smile that it made her feel less alienated. "Uhm, my name is Leoni Bagley. I came from Germany, Berlin Germany. I wanted to expand my knowings of other countries. To learn about their way of livings." she had a habit of holding out her hands when she tried explaining things to people. She thought she did great for speaking a foreign language so fluently.
"Could you transport me to the village of Konoha?" she smiled trying to be cute hoping they'd escort her. "Well I can't unfortunatly." Bun had said, "I'm escorting a wealthy Persian family to the Leaf in a day or two, but I'm sure Rina can take you." He looked at her before continuing, "You weren't assigned anything, help this young lady out." Rina's gaze burned holes into him. She looked angry and Leoni didn't want to particularily travel with this lady. "I can wait until Persian family comes and then I can be transported to the village with them." LEoni looked back at the man hoping he'd agree, his face the second she stated this turned regretful. "No no, see, the PErsian family want to be escorted alone and away from the public eye. You wouldn't be able to come. What's wrong with Rina? She's a nice lady."

Leoni shrugged quickly and agreed to be escorted by Rina, although Rina wasn't all to enthusiastic. It was mutual. If they didn't talk to one another it'd be okay, right?
LEoni followed after Rina, waving goodbye to the man she hoped would have escorted her. Someone nice and warm. The lady of cold weather in front of her ruined the warm weather that Konoha supposedly breezed over to this area. 'Oh well. When I get there she will leave and I'll be able to do what I need to do.' she thought to herself as she pushed her sunglasses ontop of her head.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:23 pm

NARUTO

Well, there they were. Both in front of me.

"Temari, this is Naara. Now, Temari, I have called you here for two reasons. One of which needs to be done by weeks end."

"Yes sir." She said. She was use to this. Gaara.

"I need you to get Naara ready to go against the Akatsuki. They won't rest until they get their filthy hands onto Kyuubi and we both know what happened to Gaara when they got Shikaku so we don't want that to happen again." I glanced over at Naara. She wasn't a very tall girl. About Sakura's height when she was 13 years old. Ah Sakura, so beautiful.

"And you will also be joined by Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, and Sakura. Sakura is your medical nin. If anything happens to anyone out there, inform her right away. No questioning it. And since Sasuke is our ANBU black opp corporal, he is in charge of everything. You listen to him at all times. Do NOT question him."

I spun around in my chair to face the window.

"The mission is next week. Be ready for attack. You may leave now."

--------

SAYU

Finally, when the guard was down, we moved in.

"We gotta dig him up?" Iirai asked.

"No dummy. Sayu can do medical shit from above ground." Jeraado replied smacking him upside the head.

"Stop it." I said with a growl. Eclipse growled as well. She didn't like either one of them.

I raised both my hands above Haku's grave and started chanting.

"El kumna semnee. El kumna semnee rai." I repeated that for hours. Hopefully it would work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Gaara

I was sitting in my chair, waiting for something besides paper work to happen. Sudden'y my door shook like it was going to fall off with the strength of the beats against it. I looked up, glaring at the door that cut through my silence, and murmured Enter.

Kanko walked in, more like fell in, as he gasped for air. I waited a few moments before dangerously tapping my fingers on my desk, beconing him to talk soon.

"Gaara, the villiage of the leaf.... girl... temari..." turning to look out my window i sighed.

"Breath, Kankoro." i could almost hear his tired body nod.

"Naruto and Konoha have found the girl from the Village of the Moonlight. Temari's suppose to train her!" turned and looked at him over my shoulder.

The girl from moonlight was ment to be cursed, a body with no soul and no feeling.

"Where."
"I think Temari might be staying in Konoha at Shikamaru's."

"No, with the cloud freaks roaming about its too dangerous."

"Call her home?"

"Request it. She has the right to choose what she does."

he nodded and hurried out.
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:47 pm

It actually wasn't as long of a walk as Leoni had expected. Maybe a couple of minutes, but that was about it. The village wasn't what she had expected either. She might have mixed her words up but she was expecting something like a city. This place looked uncivilized. The houses were shaped weird. Where was the brick and tiled roofs she was used to? This really WAS as foreign as it got. Or at least to Leoni.

And everyone seemed to look the same with their outfits the ninja wore the same, cooks...or chefs? She didn't know, same thing. They baked and cooked. She wanted to ask Rina so many questions but she had been on her way back to the train. Well she was out of her hair. She was told by the agency back in Germany to go to the Ninja Acedemy. She had presumed ninja was a title they made up just for the building. She didn't know a ninja was a person's rank or status. She didn
t know what she'd do there but it would be better than standing in the middle of the street or road...sidewalk...whatever it was and gawking at the buildings. The things that caught her attention the most was the monument carved in the mountain. Who were these people?

"Miss, you need to sign in at the front gate, not walk right through. Village rules hun."
'I did it again. I keep breaking rules everywhere. I broke a rule and got that one girl Rina mad, now I got a stranger mad at me. He called me hun. Honey? I don't know their slang words. I'll just go over anddo what he says. Better than getting kicked out.' she thought as she turned around.
The man who had spoken too her was urging her to come over to the desk.
"You need to fill these out, showing you entered, we submit them and look over them and if anything bad about you pops up, we know and then we come after you!" he glared at her then laughed. Was he serious? "I didn't do anything bad though! I come from Germany to expand my intelligence! I don't see what's wrong with moving!" she was scared. Was he going to hurt her for coming to his village? "No no no, it's a joke it's like, well, just um nevermind. Sign the papers" A joke oh she got it. She man wore bandages around his face, it made his presumably evil appearance even scarier when he had told the joke. 'Meine gute, these people are so violent or joke about it to easily.' she slowly thought to herself as she struggled to sign the paper. Every so often she'd ask what the question was asking or what did a specific word meant, but it went a bit smoother than what she had anticipated.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Temari

I looked down at the girl, she might not have been tall -though for her age she was quite tall, not that i really knew her age yet- but she was developed. She stood like an adult, the are around her was old. you could tell she knew more than her age would tell. the scars all over her body said that too. I didn't like it, it was so cruel for the child to have been through that. I wondered why she was here.

"Temari, your to train her within the next week." I looked at naruto, stunded. They find a young girl in a forest and no she's going to be trained to battle the Asakura?

"Sir... she's a young girl, do we have to get her ready for that?" i bit my tongue. Inside my mind was screaming profanities and curses at him, but he was Hokage and i have to be somewhat kind to him.

"Stop trying to be nice, it doesn't suit you." he laughed, his smile bright and warming. "she's who there after. She's the strongest of us and her powers are out of control. Your one of the only people i know that can relate to her."

I didn't understand, but yet i did. Shaking my head i walked around the desk and stood in front of the girl. her dazed, dark eyes looked past me, through me. i stared at her and sighed. this was going to take a lot. i knew she didn't have any love ones or happiness.

I was about to speak but then a knock came upon the door, again. Naruto called for who ever it was to enter and the door opened slowly, a panting Kanko walking into the room.

"Kankoro, this is a surpise, what do you need?" Naruto asked him.

"I'm here with a message for temari from gaara." i nodded to him and he came over to me, his eyes flickered to the girl but he tried to stop himself. "Gaara said its your choice if you stay here or not, but give word." I looked at him and thought it over, then i looked at the girl.

Perhaps Gaara could comunicate with her in ways i couldn't.

"I'll be headed home tomorrow, we'll stay here tonight." he nodded and was off. Soon after i said farewell to naruto and left the hokage building, the girl following me. We would have gone to Shikamaru's, but i didn't know if he was home. I kind of wished he was home. I hadn't seen him in a long time.

Oh well, we headed to the hotel and naruto had sakura stop over with suplies. we were all ready to leave.

Naara

I watched the lady sleep. I guess her name was Temari. She was rather pretty, her dirty blonde hair shining in moonlight. Moonlight... the loneliness was coming back. I hated it. I hated the kiss of moonlight, it reminded me of that night.

It was late, she was asleep -lucky. i never get to sleep- and a small knock had began at the door. I shook her awake and quickly climbed into the other bed. she heard the knocks and got up, opening the door.

"Shikama-" i saw two shadows embrace as a door closed and for a few hours i heard murmuring between the two.

In the morning we left. i didn't ask but she told me we were going to Suna, the village of sand. I was happy, it was fun there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 pm

Tobi

I woke up and looked around. I was laying in my bed with a big bumpity on my head.

"owie what happened..."

"you broke my door!" Naru-Naru was sitting next to me, his arms crossed. I noticed he wasn't happy, and that meanted tobi was a bad boy...

Gaara

Kanko came back and said Temari was on her way. I wanted to meet this girl, i didn't know why i just... wanted to.

Th next day when the sun had risen i excaped from the kage building and went into the desert. I sat down at watched the sky, the sand moving slowly in the hot wind. I started moving the sand around me with my fingers. I felt like being a kid, but i never really got that chance.

A shaddow fell onto the sand in front of me, a small one. Looking up I saw a beautiful young girl, My eyes widened as i took in her ful appearance. behind her i saw temari but i didn't care, i was more focused on this girl.

the sand in my hand started to move. I wasn't moving it though...
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:46 pm

NARUTO

Tobi wasn't in any trouble, just, he needed to get me a new door for the office.

"Tobi, please, go out and buy a new door. What is this, the 5 or 6 time this has happened? I lost count."

"8 actually." Tobi corrected me.

"I would of went with the lowest number possible... like the 5..." I rolled my eyes. "Now, get."

He hurried out of the door like a little mouse. I laughed. So old, yet so young at heart. Sakura, my beautiful wife walked on, she kissed me on the lips. I embraced the kiss for a split 3 seconds, then I pulled away.

"Naru-Kun, why don't we go out tonight? You've been working all week." She said, while grabbing my hand.

"I wish I could say yes to that statement, but sadly I have paperwork to be done, and a mission to organize." I let out a sigh. "You understand don't you darling?"

"I understand Naruto. Just promise me you'll be home a lot more once you get everything settled."

"I can almost promise that."

"Almost?"

"Yes," I sighed. "Almost. I can't promise anything anymore since I can never let my guard down. Something is always going to happen in this village, or in Suna,"

She cut me off. "Gaara can take care of Suna Naruto."

"Let me finish."

"Fine." She sounded paranoid.

"Like I was saying, when things like this occur, me and him talk about getting teams together so basically, I can never let my guard down."

She sighed. "I think I liked you better when I first married you."

"What's that mean?" I was confused.

"You we're Hokage back then. Tsunade still was. Naruto, you've been Hokage for what, 9 years now? I liked it better when you were just the Toad Sage."

"Sakura, don't be like this alright? I'm sorry. I'll take you out to a nice place tomorrow."

"But can you promise that?"

I looked down.

"I knew you couldn't promise me. The only promise you ever made was marrying me." She sighed then walked out.

"And tell Sasuke I send best wishes to him and Ino. I know he sees you daily."

She walked down the stairs. Great, my marriage was probably long gone...

--------

SAYU

After 5 hours, I had done it. Haku, and Zabuza. Back from the dead. They were both out of it and weren't saying to much of anything, but it was understandable.

"They seem like zombies." Jeraado stated.

"Well duh! They are zombies." Iirai replied.

"No they aren't. They are alive as you, Jeraado and myself. They are just getting reacquainted with the world they once knew." I pointed out.

Eclipse looked at me and let out a meow.

"I know Eclipse." I said.

"What'd the cat say?" Jeraado asked.

"Just saying that we should explain everything to them."

Both the boys nodded and away our mouths moved. We were explaining every detail to Haku and Zabuza.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:02 pm

i'll bring in haku after the next post

Temari

When that small rapping at the door last night had woken me i was mad at first, then over joyed. I open the door and who is it but Shika. I can't even say hi before he pulls me out of the room and...

I shake my head, I don't need to be thinking about that right now. I'm surpised i didn't get back to the hotel until just before sunrise though. I had really lost track of time. Naara was already up -something told me she didn't sleep- and we made quick to get out of the village. I offered to get her food but she ignored me and kept walking. Frowning i lead her into the forest. I didn't know if she knew anything about being a ninja so for a while we just walked.

Eventually i heard a long sigh and she was gone. lookign around i saw her above me, jumping though the trees faster than anyone i had ever seen. I went after her but she was too fast.

"Slow down!" I yelled, she was ticking me off a little bit. She stopped, her hand on a tree trunk and her multi colored hair blowing around her. I landed next to her and sighed, crosing my arms. "Listen if you wanted to race you should have said something!" i laughed and i swear i saw a falter in her unmoving scold. i counted down from three and we were off.

It wasn't long until we made it to Suna, or at least the deasert. She had beaten me and beaten me well. From then on we walked, i saw her eyeing the sand with a fire in her eyes like she loved it. i had the feelling she had been here before.

of corse. she's been out on her own since birth. she's probably traveled the world over...

we were silent and her head was down for most of our walk. i stayed behind her slightly and watched her. she was so quick i nearly jumped, her head shot up and she looked across the desert. she was gone. she ran toward whatever she had seen. I looked over and saw Gaara sitting in the sand as if he were... playing with it?

Naara

I had to admit, this woman was kind of fun. Kind of. She was also borning. it was to easy to beat her, but at least she wasn't afraid of me like the others. Then again she seemed to be acostomed to those like me. We walked in the sand and i was so amused! I loved playing in the sand the last time i was here, it was fun to run around and cosy to sleep in, even in the rain. I looked around at the vast ocean of sand and then i saw it, a figure playing around.

around my feet the sand pulsed as if beconing me toward him -just like the trees had the other night in the forest to the leaf village....- I ran. It didn't take long to get to him. he was playing with the sand, it was funny. I looked down at him and saw his red hair slowly move as he looked up at me. I looked at the sand in his hand, i wanted to play too.

The sand started to dance, it moved in odd shapes and made strange beings. i saw him watch in amazement and i almost laughed. For once i wished i hadn't lost my voice. well... maybe i didn't loose it but i don't know if i've ever had one. I never talk.

I bent over and traced the word 'hello' in his palm. he was strange. his eyes were covered like a raccoons and were a dazed color. but then again, that ment we were both strange. I wonder if he's like me...
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:23 pm

NARUTO

I had to get out early. I just had to. My marriage was counting on this and I was the one fucking everything up. It wasn't my fault. I don't plan things. I sighed.

"What am I going to do?" I banged my head against my desk.

"Maybe I can be of some assistance." It was Sasuke. I could tell his voice anywhere. I glanced up. He looked so much like his father.

"How can you help me with my failing marriage?"

"Simple." He walked over to me. I didn't want to kiss him again, but at the same time, I did. Was I falling for him? No! Yes! No I cant! Yes I could! Argg! It was all way to confusing for me to take in. He kissed me, right there. His ass was seated right on my desk. I couldn't help it. And I didn't pull away this time either. His kisses were soft and tender. I pulled him closer to me, and next thing I knew was we were in a broom closet...

---------

SAYU

Alright, so now that Haku and Zabuza understand where we're coming from, they followed us back to Konoha. After this, I was leaving. I couldn't take Konoha. I loved Naruto and all, but he had slowly started to forget about all the fun times we had, and how he helped me. Sakura. Err... I COULD NOT STAND HER! She was the ugliest woman alive and I just wanted him to leave her, but who was I? Naruto's student that's who I was. A simpleton. Nothing more. Hell, I would rather have him date Sasuke... and that's saying something since he is a man whore and an evil man. But I loved him as well. Both of them were very nice to me throughout the years. Ur... I was confused.

"So it's 4 days. You two ready?" Jeraado asked.

Both Haku and Zabuza nodded their heads yes and we were all off. Tree jumping. Haku was faster then I had expected but I still didn't know what gender it was.

"So are you a chick or a dude?" Iirai asked. Jeraado elbowed his stomach.

"Be nice you little dick-munch." He said.

"What the shit is a dick-munch?" I asked looked back at them and then stupid me not realizing it, smacks my head on a tree and falls to the ground. Not remembering to much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:02 pm

Tobi

I ran out as fast as i could. I knew Naru Naru wasn't mad....yet and tobi had to be a good boy cuz tobi IS a good boy, yep yep good boy good boy!

I rand through the village loooking for a door. Many people straided away from me, running into houses and buildings, but the nice mister that knew tobi from teh door place would be nice to tobi!

I went in the shop and the old man laughed.

"you did it agian, eh?"

"yes yes tobi is a bad boy " i frowned. the man laughed again and threw me some candy, i love old guys with candy!

"You remind me of my son, always jumping about. He's dead now though. lets pick out a new door."

Me and the man looked at different colors. no one liked the green one last time, i was leaning toward pumpkin orange...

Gaara

I looked at the girl in amazement. she wasn't afraid. Even if i was accepted now, people still feared me, and people who didn't know me at all feared me even more so. was it that this girl had no fear?

When her frail finger touched my palm it almost made me shiver. her skin was ice. colder than ice...

I watched her finger trace the word hello onto my hand. i blinked, this was so strange.

"H-hello..." i was taken away by this girl. I couldn't believe she was so brave. I stood up and she came just to my chin, pretty much a perfect hight. I stared at her for the longest time. "what is your name?" I needed to know it.

Her fingers came to my empty palm again, there was no sand so how could sh-

sand sprung to her finger like a pen and wrote out the words 'Naara, you'

"Gaara...Gaara of the sand." she smiled at me and i was amazed, i though her face was frozen. how could she smile at someone like me?....
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Temari

I was shocked.

Not only had the girl gone over to Gaara -with out fear- she touched him. Skin to skin contact. I was in complet shock. Gaara was looking at her in ways i didn't know he looked at anyone like that. I don't think i ever saw him look at lee liek that.

I slaped my forhead. No i wont think about that. if i brought it up gaara would go insane.

as a cold breeze hit my skin i shivvered, it was getting close to sun down. these days were passing quickly. I walked over to them, just in time to hear gaara ask for her name and see her write Naara on his arm. so stange.

"Gaara, Can she stay with us or do we have to find her lodging? its getting late."

he looked over at me with a glare. i msut have interupted something. it quickly left though.

"She'll stay with us. we have enough room." He got up and headed toward the village, i guess that was cue we were to follow. scratch that, i was to follow because Naara -i guess is really her name- was already following him. this surpised me. It was hardenough to get her to follow me.

things were getting intersting. I'd have to have Gaara help train her.

"Gaara! Your helping me train her!"
"Says who?"
"Says me, and that means your going to do it!" he glared at me before nodding and i smiled. he was getting a lot more safer to be around.

Haku

I looked at the children that had awoken me. they were odd. we headed toward the leaf village, it would be good to see naruto again. I was surpised when i looked at my hands that i had aged. my hair was even longer and my nails long and fine. I looked more like a woman than ever.

when the kids asked what i was, i laughed and stopped running, Zabuza stood behind me, his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm a man."

the kids looked at me like i was insane. i just laughed and kept going. we had a long journy to go. we could get to know each other on the way. Zabuza was the last of us. that was because he was the protection and the slowest. i smiled, we were back and i could see him again.

Naara

I smiled. i couldn't believe i smiled. i couldn't remember the last time i smiled. how odd. i felt, strange... warm.... so very very strange.

i wasn't paying attention but i did know they were speakin of me and it bothered me. i didn't like the attention. when Gaara left ahead of me i followed him. we went into the sleepy village and foudn ourselves in a grand house. Him and the woman, Temari, lead me to a spare room between theirs. there seemed to be a room acrose from me. when i looked at it questionally temari told me it was the third sand sibling, konkoro. i nodded and left to the room given to me. I don't sleep, don't need to. don't want to. but i did want rest. the lone window in this room had a cousion to sit in, i did and looked out at the sky that as slowly becoming night.

temari came in a while later with a pile of clothing and some food. She told me to eat so i would have my strength. I left the food alone but took the clothing. It was just a pale red dress and black pants. I sneered at it and took a needle from my hair. Cutting away at the material i made it into a short shirt and shorts. I couldnt' stand being covered in much, and rags suited me best. i got dressed and sighed. ok new clothing did feel nice.

Temari had mentioned a bath down the hall, i decided i'd look into it later in the night. I looked out the windo again and gazed at the cresent moon above me. home.... home was somewhere knew again. it always moved every night.

I opened the window and climbed the building to the roof. i sat there, my knees to my chest, and listened to the night air.

"who's there?" came a deep voice. i looked up and saw gaara walking toward me. i was surpised to see him. He stood in front of me, blocking the moon and tilted his head. slowly his eyes widened before they moved as if to say he knew why i was here.

"you don't sleep." it wasn't a question, it was a statement. and a right one. I nodded and looked at him. I couldn't see his face but i swore i saw a smile. he moved and sat next to me.

we spent a few hours with him showing me constelations in the sky. i knew them all and more, but i jsut couldn't stop listening to him.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 pm

NARUTO

I was back in my office. My shirt was on backwards, and my coat was on the back on my chair. My head band was placed nicely on my deck. I looked around. Sasuke was on the floor by my door.

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

"I didn't want to leave you. I can't leave you. I won't leave you. Not again Naruto. It was to painful the first time." He replied.

"What are you saying Sasuke?" I had a good idea but I wasn't positive about it.

"I love you. I always have loved you. Please Naruto, be with me. No one has to know. We'll be together in secret. What do you say?"

"Well... I..." He got up and kissed me once more. How could I say no to that?! Wait a second Naruto, don't get carried away. You have a wife and kids. But on the other hand, Sasuke was attractive, my friend, and I've always had a thing for him. But wait, he's also married and he too has children. Arg! This was confusing.

"Well, what do you say Naruto? Be with me?"

"Well... ok, but it has to be in secret. No one can know about it." I replied while spinning around in my chair to face the window.

"Really? You mean it Naruto? Unlike the last time..." He brought it up.

"Dammit Sasuke don't bring that up. It was 11 years ago alright? It's the past. Leave it there."

"I can't. It was painful to know that I had lost you to Sakura." He looked away. He never has liked her and he probably never will like her.

"It's not my fault. But you moved on. You got Ino, didn't you?"

He sighed. "Well yes, but I wanted you more then anything in the whole world. You're perfect to me Naruto. Please Dobe?"

Dobe. There was the nickname again. He always called me that as kids. It grew on me.

"I mean it Sasuke. Now, leave before someone gets suspicious."

He kissed me once more. "Alright. I'll be back here tomorrow." He walked out of there opening in the wall where the door once was. I let out a sigh and went back to the window. The sun was setting. Sayu needed to get back, and fast.

--------

SAYU

Of course they would get onto a weird subject like cheese and mash potatoes. Only Iirai would be so stupid. We were almost back to the village. Haku apparently knew who Naruto-Hokage was, but I didn't want to tell him about him becoming the 6th. I would let him find out on his own since no one every thought he would make it. Well, he did. I'm proud of him. A father-like figure to me.

"Boys, it's not to much longer. We're making good timing. We'll make it just before the sun sets." I said.

"Thanks Sayu." Jeraado said with a grin. I think he liked me but I wasn't to sure. Whatever.

Well, we made it. Konoha. A beautiful village when the sun is setting. So pretty.

"Alright Haku, Zabuza, me, Iirai, and Jeraado need to go make our report. Stay with us, but don't enter until we tell you to, alright?" I asked.

"Understood." Zabuza said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Tobi

Tobi was so happy that I got the orange door! it looked like tobi's mask and naru naru's cloths!

I hurried and got it to the hokage building, carring the door above my head. I set it down and took a paint frush with black paint and painted the lines of my mask around the leaf symbol.

"Now Naru Naru will always remember Tobi is a good boy!" I opened the door and saw Sasuke walked out, he had a smile on his face, he doen't look like a good boy...

I walked up the stairs and nocked on Naru Naru's door.

I hope he likes the door Tobi got him!

Gaara

I had been surpised when the young girl was on teh roof. most would be asleep by now. She looked different in the moonlight, more sorrow, more greif. She didn't seem curious any more. I was intreaged by her, she was different from the others. I sat by her and decided to show my knowlage of the skys. I knew she must have known it as well, after all she comes from the night and doesn't sleep either.

She listened to me, her head on her knees as she looked between me and the sky. Finally i stopped and just looked at her. her dazed, dark eyes looked into mine and shone. I found myself getting slowly closer to her. as soon as i noticed i pulled away quickly. what was i doing?!

Something pulled me to this girl, thats right she's a girl. I'm a grown man! this isn't right.

so many things were going through my mind that i didn't notice her small hand grabbing mine. when i looked down she was writing on me again.

'You know much. Thank you, Sandman.'

If i had eye brows i would have lifted them.

"Sandman?" no one dared call me anything so foolish and yet i didn't mind her saying....wrting such things.
again seh wrote.

'you control sand like i can, your the sandman'

she had a slow smile, a false one and i almost laughed.

"Does that make you the sand girl?" i smirked and she llooked at me with her one open eye, the other covered by scars, and glared in a playful way.

'No, i'm not a girl. I'm the sandwoman.'

I looked at what she wrote and then at her. she was right. even if she was a young woman she was a woman, she was developed enough and smart enough to be called that. i smirked again and nodded.

"Sandwoman it is."
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Haku

Zabuza and I walked with the children through the village. we had been here once on a mission but we were never free to walk around.

God it felt good to walk. my body was all stiff and i knew by the sound of cracking bones zabuza's was too. I couldn't wait to seen naruto, to eat, sleep, do anything living people do. I missed it all!

most of all i wanted to fight, to kill, to trap, to have a REASON for living.

Temari

I wrote my logs of the day on a scroll in my room. It was an interesting day, I was glad we came back to suna. I had a feeling Gaara and Naara would help each other in was no one else could.

I closed teh scroll and sighed. There was a picture surrounded by sand stone on my desk. In the frame was a photo of shikamaru and me when he snuck up on me and kidnapped me for our anaversary.

I missed him so much already. I wished one of us could just move but with me being head of Anbu in sand and him being in charge of major missions in leaf it just wasn't happening.

I looked out into the night, whishing for his arms to warm me against the cold.

Naara

He smelled so good. like fire at midnight. why he had gotten close to me i didn't know but i just loved the smell of him. it was exilarating! when he pulled away i remembered i should thank him. usally my nights are lonely.

I was glad he aggreed i was a sandwoman, not in a playing along sense either. no i knew he really aggred because i saw it in his eyes as he looked at me. i quickly looked up at the sky again and smiled to myself. i had just realized this was the closet contact i've had in a long time. i also relized how dirty i was. i started scrubbing my legs, trying to get some dirt and sand off of them.

for the first time i was somewhat embaressed, no enough to be noticed, but enough that it bothered me. I wish i could just go kill something. that was easier than human contact.

"your tear open your skin, just go in the bath." he said and i swear i would have blushed if i could have. i nodded and got up. i walked to the edge of the roof, waved, and jumped. i heard him scramble over to the side of the roof and look down, he smirked when he saw me hanging from the window screen. i smirked and pulled myself in.

The bath was lovely. I was so happy to be able to have it. i had forgoten how increadibly pale i was. now i saw that i was a clearer white than the snow i had seen in the land of ice.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:11 pm

NARUTO

I glanced at Tobi with a look of confusion on my face.

"Tobi... what the hell is up with this door?" He backed away as if he was in trouble.

"Because I like it a lot." I smiled.

He was thrilled. He ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"TOBI IS A GOOD GOOD GOOD BOY! GOOD BOY! GOOD BOY! GOOD BOY!"

"Alright Tobi, stop hugging me."

He put me down.

"What's the mark on your neck Naru Naru?"

He asked me. Oh great. Hes looking at one of the hickeys Sasuke had given to me. I had to make up a good excuse that he would fall for which was everything since he was like a child.

"It's a bruise. I fell off my chair and hit my desk."

"OH OKAY!" He was so damn cheerful all the time. But he was a good kid, man? Um... good person. Yeah, he was a good person.

"Where is Sakura- Chan? Maybe she can fix it for you?"

"No no. She's a little upset with me right now. I would rather not bother her."

"What did Naru Naru do?"

"I'm a lousy husband." I slumped down in my chair and my coat fell on my head. I left it. Tobi of course fixed it so you could see my eyes again.

"No you're not Naru Naru." He said.

"Thanks Tobi."

He tilted his head and looked out the window behind me.

"Why is Sasuke out there?" He asked.

I looked. He was out there.

"Excuse me for a second Tobi." I grabbed my coat and dashed past him. "FIX THE DOOR!" I called as I hurried down the stairs.

-------

SAYU

I saw Naruto running. Me, Jeraado, and Iirai ran to catch up with him.

"Naruto- Sama!" I called.

He turned and faced us. He had a smile on his face. He always had a smile on his face.

"Sayu, Jeraado, Iirai. Nice of you to have returned. Mission report?" He asked.

"Very well. Sayu was able to bring both of them back." Iirai stated.

"What now Roxudaime-Hokage?" Jeraado asked.

"Go find them and settle them into a hotel for the night. Tell them to come to me in the morning so I can explain the mission to them. The more rested they are, the more willing they are to listen." He glanced over our shoulders. "I'll be right back." He dashed right past us. My eyes followed him. He was with Sasuke. Hugging him. Was he cheating on Sakura with HIM?! No... He loved Sakura. Sasuke was a friend. I let out a sigh.

"SAYU! COME ON!" Iirai called over his shoulder. I followed them to find Haku and Zabuza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Tobi

I watched Naru Naru run away and i almost went after him but then iremembered he didn't call tag. We must be playuing hide and seek!

I closed my eye and counted to 500 and then took off. I couldn't wait to find Naru naru. I started looking everywhere. I ran into Sakura Chan

"Hello tobi what are you doing?"
"Looking for Naru Naru!"
"Where is he?"
"Playing Hide and seek!"
"really... want my help?"
"No that is cheating!" I waved and ran off. I thought i saw naru naru's coat ruffle on the side of an allie so i followed it...

Gaara

That girl scared the shit out of me. I thought she had just jumped to her death.

why the hell i was worried over her i didn't know but it was agravatiing. I've known her, what three hours and we're acting stupid. I walked down a secret set of stair and into my room. I heard the shower running next door, and laughed.

she must be taking a long shower... i sat on my unused bet and stared reading some paper work. suddenly i heard the most heavenly sound. Sining, coming from next door to me. no words, just sounds, but heavenly sounds. I couldnt' believe my ears. i had never heard anything like that. i opened my door and walked closer to teh baths door. i heard it, the notes moving magicly. i stood there in awe as i listened.

It was the most amazing thing, my heart jumped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Role Playing   Naruto Role Playing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Role Playing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next