Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
The Crypt Updates I_vote_lcapThe Crypt Updates I_voting_barThe Crypt Updates I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
The Crypt Updates I_vote_lcapThe Crypt Updates I_voting_barThe Crypt Updates I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

The Crypt Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

The Crypt Updates Empty
PostSubject: The Crypt Updates   The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 am

We now have a share your work forum!

Feel free to request admittance. Depending on who you are, how long you've been here, and what kind of poster you are I will aloud your entrance into the forum.

These are the rules of the Forum! Read them before you even think about requesting admittance.

1. You must post enough to have 50 points.

2. Be a member for at least a week to two weeks for guidance purposes.

3. Show an interest in having your work criticized, nicely or not so nicely, by your peers.

4. Promise to up hold truth. You can not take anyone's work. If it is posted here, they have all copy rights to their own work. Do not put anyone down just because your jealous of their work. You are to give real critics.

5. You must request to be in the forum, I will not just join you!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

The Crypt Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crypt Updates   The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:33 am

Announcement August 10, 2009

_____

*We have deleted many areas of the site due to lack of posting. Once we have more people posting I will think about bringing the area's back.

*I am willing to draw character pictures for anyone that would like me too. PM me for more Information.

*I will be teaching Japanese to anyone wanting to learn

*We now have Writing Games if anyone is in the mood to play

*I need some serious posters. Post all over the place and not just in a few forums please!

*If you like the Crypt enough, get some friends to join. We need more members.

*We now have member groups on Facebook and Myspace! Just look up Crypt of the Creative to find us!

*I've added a scroll announcement to let everyone know little facts that are happening around the site! Tell me if its working or not in the suggestions area!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

The Crypt Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crypt Updates   The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:22 am

Announcements August 11th, 2009

_________

*Through our Myspace and Facebook Groups we have gotten a few new members!

*I've created a video for our site on Youtube. Please show it to others so that we may all help the site grow.

*When we have 20 - 25 Members I will be Apointing another Moderator

*I've posted the ranks for each level of poster. I'll add to it every now and then.

*When It gets closer to September, all members in school should tell me if they would like a Homework Help section.

___

Video

Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

The Crypt Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crypt Updates   The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Announcements August 13th, 2009

* We officially have 20 members! Which means I'll be assigning a new Mod.

*As of now we have three Mods: Novel-Goddess, xMoonlight-Maniax, and sasunaru.4life

*Get posting people [especially the newbies]! We've been bustling about and we need to keep going!

*Weekly writing contest is almost up! Be Sure to read it and enter! PM me the entry

*I am still willing to do Character drawings for anyone if interested.

*xMoonlight-Maniax has made us BETA area. If you are interested in being a BETA go to the novel area or the fan fiction area!

*when our members start posting more we'll be giving away some random prizes [randomly selected winners] so get your friends here and post post post!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

The Crypt Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crypt Updates   The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 am

Announcements August 15th, 2009

*Writing contest ends today! PM me your submissions!

*Tomorrow will be the last day to add any ideas for the CMU - 2 story line! Hurry up and post your ideas and we'll all pick through them.

*I am leaving town for a week and though i will be on still i wont be on as much. i leave you all in the capable hands of the Mods!

*Be sure to look into the Japanese lessons!

*I am still going to draw for anyone just pm me.

*Next prompt for contest will be posted tomorrow.

*within the oncoming weeks we will be having a video making contest! tell me if you'll participate!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

The Crypt Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crypt Updates   The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:01 am

Announcements August 18th, 2009

* I am very disapointed in some of you. I though i would get many more submission for the writing contest! In receving only one, i'd have to say the first Prompt Contest was a failure!

*A new contest will begin on sunday and i expect to have more submissions. at least two!

*for The skwerl, who entered the contest, i will be giving you a special rank for entering, thank you and i hope you enter the new contest as well!

*we have a birthday tomorrow! time for a party! Ashio's birthday was the 14 and no one came over v.v So everyone stop in and say happy birthday to him soon!

*voting for the new CMU has begun. it will end this sunday so be sure to vote.

*at the moment i am doing one character drawing. i am more than willing to do drawings for anyone else as well! just pm me and i'll work with you to get the right look

*we have 21 members! but we're not going to stop at that are we? no, so get your friends to join join join!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

The Crypt Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crypt Updates   The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:29 am

Announcements August 23rd, 2009

*CMU voting has ended.

*CMU will be MENTAL HOSPITAL. Get characters ready.

*New writing contest has been posted. This one lasts for two weeks to see if this is any better.

*I've started a Picture Prompt contest

*I've started a Lyric Prompt Contest

*We are starting a monthly news letter and blog. If you would like to add anything to either please message me!

*To start our CMU off with a bang we will be having a writing party tonight from seven until we all get off!

*When we have 25 members I will be enlisting a fourth [and final for a long while] Moderator. Please hurry and get members to join!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

The Crypt Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crypt Updates   The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Announcements September 7th, 2009

* We have started a new Naruto Role Playing area by demand/request from a few members.

* As you can see, we are changing up our layout. This wont last for long, just a day or two.

* A vote will be going up within a few weeks for our october layout for Halloween. After that we will decided if we swich layouts for holidays or not.

*We have a new blog: http://cryptofthecreativeminds.blogspot.com/

*The writing contests have ended our winner is Night Owl! Second place is TheSkwerl! Both have been posted in our winners area under the Contest Forum!

*New contests have begon. I hope everyone participates!

* The first news letter will be going out tomorrow.

* Don't forget to have your friends join! I'll be setting up a contest for whoever brings in the most posters!

*The CMU has died, we need to bring it back to life!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

The Crypt Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crypt Updates   The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Announcements September 14th

* crypt of the creative is now an offical site! we no longer have .forumotion.net -though you can continue to use this if you wish- but instead are now Cryptofthecreative.com

*Contests are still up, take some time and enter!

*email me at my new email address - admin@cryptofthecreative.com if you need anything!

*layouts are still in the works, sorry for the bother!

*I plan on add a bunch of things if we get more members!

*Since we have over 30 members I'm looking for a new mod so be on your best!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

The Crypt Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crypt Updates   The Crypt Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:29 am

Announcment January 27th, 2010
______________________________________________________-

* New Moderator: Sage
* Another New Mod to appear soon
* Members are rising: Goal is to have 100+ members by July
* A new background will be up in the next few weeks
* New contests
* New Prizes to be awarded to winners of Contests soon
* New Rp's up {CMU, Drow}
* Working in calabration with other websites
* Special features to be appearing in the near future
Back to top Go down