Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Hey people of the Crypt I_vote_lcapHey people of the Crypt I_voting_barHey people of the Crypt I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Hey people of the Crypt I_vote_lcapHey people of the Crypt I_voting_barHey people of the Crypt I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Hey people of the Crypt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joyless_hope
Staring at a Piece of Paper...
Joyless_hope

Hey people of the Crypt Empty
PostSubject: Hey people of the Crypt   Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:46 am

Hey, I was recomended this site from Makayla.Well other know as lilm on here or so I am told. I just wanto drop by and say I think this site looks awsome from what I have seen so far.Call me Joy. That is my middle name but I hste my first name.
Peace,Love, and all that crap
JOY!
Back to top Go down
lilM
Following the Cruse of Muse
lilM

PostSubject: Re: Hey people of the Crypt   Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 am

Joy! I missed you so much!Please be nice on this site...ILY JOICE!
Back to top Go down
Joyless_hope
Staring at a Piece of Paper...
Joyless_hope

PostSubject: Re: Hey people of the Crypt   Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:50 am

MAKAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will try to be nice no promises on my part. And if you are going to call me by my real middle name spell it right!!!!! I love you toooooo.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hey people of the Crypt   Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 am

Welcome to the Crypt. If you have any questions I will Help as I can, I am the Administrator here.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Following the Cruse of Muse

PostSubject: Re: Hey people of the Crypt   Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Well, Hello Joy. I am also a friend of Makayla...More like sister... I reccommended her to join. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brebrepineapples
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Hey people of the Crypt   Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:25 pm

("...welcome..." said the goblin, adding "...if you write a poem, or a prose and anything like that, I will help you where I can now, that is my promise to everyone here...")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey people of the Crypt   Hey people of the Crypt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey people of the Crypt
Page 1 of 1