Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Hello from The Crypt I_vote_lcapHello from The Crypt I_voting_barHello from The Crypt I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Hello from The Crypt I_vote_lcapHello from The Crypt I_voting_barHello from The Crypt I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Hello from The Crypt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Hello from The Crypt Empty
PostSubject: Hello from The Crypt   Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:59 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Angela N. Tharp {This is my Author name}. Some people may also know me as Akurei Enzeru {My Japanese name}. I am the creater of Crypt of the Creative. I got the idea for Creating this site after not being thrilled with my old sites. Also, when i saw all the fun their was on The Writer's Chronicle I thought this would be a great way to have fun and pring together the creativitity of the world!

Since this is my introduction I will tell all my lovely creative people out there about me!

Here is a short summery of me:

I am young, how old is as old as you see me
I love to write and draw

- I have written a ten novel series {more like I am still writing}, a trilogy, three stand alone novels, and short stories for sites like writers digest and fanfiction.net etc.

-I draw...more so sketch characters for my books. I also do sketched and charcoal portraits and create creatures to use in my stories.

I am semi-allergic to light {meaning I can go outside but I break out in hives if I stay to long or I get sick and must go to the hospital} so I tend to stay to my room.

-When I am outside I do spend time in a few sports {Skating, swimming, basketball, football}

Most o f my time I am a write/draw{sketch}-aholic so I don't do much else, but I also play a few video games on systems such as Nintendo DS, Gameboy Advanced, Gamecube, and the Wii.

I suppose that is it....that was kind of short....

Oh, before I finish I'll state my Goal.

I plan on getting my ten novel series published. I hope to be able to do it within the next year, if possible.

Thank you for taking the time and reading this.
Back to top Go down
imaginary
Searching for Inspiration
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello from The Crypt   Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Hi!! I'm so excited you made this! It is going to be awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Novel-Goddess
The Forum Theorier
Novel-Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Hello from The Crypt   Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:26 pm

I totally agree with Imaginary. Thanks for starting up this forum! Breaking into the publishing world involves a lot of networking, and I'm hoping I can connect with some more creative types and writer types via this forum. Although joining too many forums could impact my actual writing time...ah, well. Goofing off on-line is fun. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jenniferwhite.webs.com
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello from The Crypt   Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:30 pm

Hey guys!

I'm glad you guys like it here!

I know a few authors myself, and some editors, so I'll try to get them to join the site! also, I just wanted to make this a place for all types of creativity!

We have about oh seven members right now, once we have fifteen I'll start looking for moderators!

If you want to be one, be nice and good ^^

I hope this helps your networking and goofing off time, i know it'll be helping mine ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from The Crypt   Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Hello Akurei. Long time no see.

I love your site and i'm glad you yelled at me until i joined.

I think i'll have fun here.

Hopefully i can come to Ohio before you start school or before i go back to Japan at least.

I'd love to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from The Crypt   Hello from The Crypt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from The Crypt
Page 1 of 1