Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_vote_lcapI Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_voting_barI Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_vote_lcapI Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_voting_barI Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Owl
Following the Cruse of Muse
Night Owl

I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! Empty
PostSubject: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:02 am

LOL. We're (My mother and I) are going to pull a prank on my older sister, Tanna.
We went to a TTS generator and made it say "I want you to take the number six phone call on the machine!" in the lowest voice possible. So it sounds like a demon saying it.
Why should this scare her? I'll explain.

Her phone has been down for a long time because they couldn't pay bills. BUT when she got it back mysteriously six unknown messages were on her phone all of which were recent. How could they have been there if her phone was off? So she was freaking out about it and we're going to block our number and call her and put it to the speaker and make her piss herself. c:<

I also made pigs in a blanket. They are unbelievably awesome.
What are you guys eating now? What have you done so far today?
Plus I want to hump Nihilus in this picture.

I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! Discussion
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:10 am

I must say, the MOST random little topic ever posted -as far as i've seen.

I had a vertual cheese cake do that count ^^

Me, i walked 6,ooo stepps, read half a book, wrote 4000 words AND read this topic ^.-

Nice picture, the pink guy is cute too lol XD
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 am

I know it's a little random but I haven't gone to sleep yet. So I have a good excuse as to why my posts are unorganized or incoherent. :C
I wanted to eat him when I was done scribbling his doodle ass. He looks like a messy piece of gum. But isn't Nihilus amazing? Sion is cutetoo. Even though I hate myself for being attracted to him.

I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! Darth_Sion

How am I in love with this man? He's crumblier than a crushed saltine cracker.
His eye's cool though. Gotta admit that.
But those are the only two guys that are a bit fucked up in appearance that I like. All the others look normal. Might have fucked up personalities, but they look normal. Anyway, Star Wars <3
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 am

mmmhmmm the others are soo normal XD

Don't worry about it, i haven't slept either. though i have a sleeping disorder so i have an excuse \m/ ^^ \m/

well the little messed up gum ball is cuute XD

oh and he looks sweet XD love the crubliness and hie eye o. O
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:02 am

I know right! It's like if you made love with him you'd come out of it with debris and powder crumblies all over you. LOL. While you would do it his skin would come off into your eye which would totally ruin the moment.

"DAMMIT SION. FUCK. IT'S IN MY EYE. BLOW IN MY EYE. IT TOTALLY HURTS. WE'RE GETTING DIVORCED. THIS IS THE FIFTIETH DAMN TIME."

I can see it now.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 pm

hahaha i can see that happening to you. you would marry him xD

wow... that is a rather disturbing thought XD lol oh well ^^
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:57 pm

i think it sounds funny! you'll have to let us know how it goes with the phone call
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:58 pm

yeah, mess with her an extra time for me ^^
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:59 pm

i would piss myself laughing after i hung up the phone XD
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:01 pm

hahaha naru your horrable!
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:01 pm

i know I am
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 pm

thats why we all love you
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:12 pm

yes i know =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!   I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Want You To Take The Number Six Phone Call On The Machine!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: