Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_vote_lcapMoonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_voting_barMoonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_vote_lcapMoonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_voting_barMoonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household   Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Hey! >w< One of the main reasons I joined this forum was because I love to write (What a surprise, I know)!

Anyway, might as well tell you all a bit about my writing.

I love to write all kinds of creative wriitng (non-fiction bores me to tears when writing, unless it's something that I can tell facts while still being creative). My writing ranges from short drabble to my current on-going novel. I've written short stories, poems, song lyrics, and tried to finish my first novel. Someday I would like to try writing a play, since I love theater and am I Drama Club geek at my school. I also love to read anything creative. I just love letting my imagination run wild.

I pretty much write for fun. \I've entered one contest so far--the Nassau County Poet Laureate this year and I actually won Honorable Mention, plus had my work published in a book--which I was completely surprised about, entering on a whim. I might try entering another one sometime. :] I honestly never thought about getting my novel published when I started it, but maybe when I finish it, I'll consider trying to have it published.

I wrote my first poem in 3rd grade, I believe, but I didn't write any "good" (to my standards) poetry until at least 9th grade. 9th grade was also the year I wrote my first story and really started writing seriously, besides the occasional poems in middle school. I guess I've only been writing seriously for about two years now, but that doesn't mean I don't know anything!

I love getting critisism from other writers to make my writing better--everyone can always improve. There's no "Okay I've finally become the best I can be" for me, but that's how I feel about everything. >w<

I usually write fantasy or romance (sometimes combining the two) but I've written some horror and some comedy. I enjoy trying new forms of writing and describing things I never have before. I'm always up for a new challenge! :]
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household   Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Moon welcome to the Writing Tunnel! If you don't want to be in the music/composers group you can always join the writing group!

Your writing sounds great [though i already knew that ^.-] I can't wait until i can alow you into the SYW forum! I hope we all can read your work. Kaden is my bff and Violet is darling! I just can't wait to know more about their story!

if no one knows what i'm talking about, thats ok i'm Ninja like that ^.- lol!
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household   Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:44 pm

>w< I can't wait to show you more about them! It's just easier to show it in character than it is to simply tell you about them. >w<
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household   Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:46 pm

I understand what you mean. When i go to tell someone about my characters i usally end up writing a little story about them Razz
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household   Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:49 pm

I know! You can't just...explain characters. Like you can't explain your friends. You just have to be with them to understand. *nodnod*
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household   Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Yeah, but when you can't tell someone about someone, thats when they or the character is the best type ever ^^
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household   Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Of course! I have this one friend that is unexplainable. I just go "She's....she's Niki!" because that's the only way. Niki is Niki. You don't understand until you hang out with her.

If characters are like that, that's how you know how complex they really are, like real people are. :]
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household   Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Yeah tooo true!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household   Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight: Reporting From a Manic Household
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Writer's Tunnel :: Writers-
Jump to: