Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_vote_lcapY Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_voting_barY Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_vote_lcapY Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_voting_barY Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). Empty
PostSubject: Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi).   Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Hey everyone! You can just call me Moon, since my name is long and full of symbols. >w< I joined here from the recommendation of Angela N. T. (which, I must say, is an extremely creative username). I am also on other writing forums (like The Writer's Chronicle and Quill & Ink), so I was excited to join this one. After all, this one has so many other mediums of art to talk about! Can't wait to get started! Very Happy

I'll post a little about me so I don't seem like such a stranger. >w<

One of my main hobbies is music. Not only do i love to listen to music (pretty much all kinds, I'm pretty eclectic, though I don't consider rap or "screamo" music :/ ), but I also love to sing. I've been singing seriously (meaning I do NYSSMA and try out for All-County, stuff like that) for about three years, but I've always liked singing in my school's chorus since elementary school.

My other main hobby is writing (No, really?). I love writing short stories, song lyrics poems, and I'm even working on a novel! I feel like it's a great way to express my feelings and just let them out. :]

I personally think everyone should do something creative. It really expands the mind and it's very therapeutic.
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi).   Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Welcome to the Crypt Moon!

We're all glad your here. Be Sure to travel over to the tunnels and perhaps join one of our groups!

We have a rpg area if your interested and a syw area, though that one is restricted until next Sunday as you have to be at least a week to two weeks old on the site. Also if you want to be there be sure to post at least 30 times!

I hope you like it here, i made this site so not only can writers get together, but those of all creativity can come together, so i hope you'll help me on that track!

Have fun!

NOTICE: we do not have any moderators at this time. We will be searching for one when we have 15 members. Behave and you have the change to be a moderator!

With love from the crypt,

Angela N. T.
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi).   Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:02 pm

I don't think 30 posts should be a problem! I like to talk a lot.

I can't behave myself. D: You know that.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi).   Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Razz Fiiine don't behave, just be yourself and we'll see if your mod material ^^

P.S. spelling rule is laxed here afro
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi).   Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:08 pm

*sadface*

Oh my God we were just talking about this, weren't we? >w< That's so funny. How convenient for me. Now when I want to have a sporadic rant I'm not limited by my spelling. xD
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi).   Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:15 pm

hahaha yeah until we have a big number of members -like 50 or more- or i get a complant, i don't care about spelling because i can't spell myself hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi).   Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Hello mrs mod lady

I'm Akumu Mirazii. Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi).   Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Y Helo Thar! (Kidding. Hi).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: The Crypts Opening :: Introduction-
Jump to: