Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Publishing News and Alerts I_vote_lcapPublishing News and Alerts I_voting_barPublishing News and Alerts I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Publishing News and Alerts I_vote_lcapPublishing News and Alerts I_voting_barPublishing News and Alerts I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Publishing News and Alerts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Novel-Goddess
The Forum Theorier
Novel-Goddess

Publishing News and Alerts Empty
PostSubject: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:04 am

I thought this would be a good thread to have. I know that it's sometimes hard to keep track of the world of publishing, so a thread for any news alerts or general information that you think is helpful is a good thing to have, I think.

Basically, if you hear any interesting writing/publishing/agent news, post it here. I know it'll be helpful to us writer people. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jenniferwhite.webs.com
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:36 am

I have posted a few links in the Bank of Links area that has links to agent and agency blogs and myspaces

http://nathanbransford.blogspot.com/

http://knightagency.blogspot.com/

http://pubrants.blogspot.com/

This following link is an agent or agency but it can be very helpful in writing!

http://thebookshelfmuse.blogspot.com/

Some of the agents above have myspaces', so I'll post those as well.

http://www.myspace.com/nathanbransford

http://www.myspace.com/theknightagency
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:35 pm

hey Angela!! Haha, know anyone who is looking for a good movie script? I kinda need someone... like, OMG Tim Burton?!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:39 pm

lol look into Nathan Bradsford
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 pm

ok well what would i say?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 pm

just look into his blog and see if he's good for you. if he is post a comment and ask him what to do about scrips
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:41 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 pm

mmhmm he's good to work with. So really try to read up on him.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:59 pm

I am =] and where do i leave comments?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:08 pm

find something about editing or something else and then ask or a A&Q section
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:15 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Not a problem. i'm always here to help ^^
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:01 am

woo
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 am

any one else looking for info?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Publishing News and Alerts   Publishing News and Alerts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Publishing News and Alerts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Writer's Tunnel :: NonFiction :: The writen to the published-
Jump to: