Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_vote_lcapWHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_voting_barWHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_vote_lcapWHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_voting_barWHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!

Go down 
+4
Bubbles
SilentxMidnight
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
jes a.k.a woot
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jes a.k.a woot
Grabbing the Pencil
jes a.k.a woot

WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:49 pm

so latly ive been logging on a lot and nopbody is EVER on!!!!! come on guys i miss you!!! get on chat!!!!! haha if yopu dont already have it message me on msn- jes5xx
yahoo-jes5xx
aim-sporty0tomboy0
idc if you have added me as a friend or not yet haha just hit me up or message me for my texttttt haha love and miss you guys lots!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Following the Cruse of Muse

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Everyone is disappearing Jes... Life has been taking us captive, and there is nothing we can do or say about it.... I know you miss us all but you know how it is... Life always seems to catch up with us....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brebrepineapples
jes a.k.a woot
Grabbing the Pencil
jes a.k.a woot

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 pm

uhh ok not sure how to respond to that but ya idk
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Not everyone knows how to respond to the truth...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 am

Takeo and the others were over here in america [they went to find you but got lost x.x] they are heading back today and plan on getting online.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Do not lie to me. I can't take any more lies okay?!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm not lying -.-
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:16 pm

My house is REALLY easy to find and if they wanted to find me the could have found me easily!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:18 pm

i meant they were looking for jess not you. you told him not to visit you.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:19 pm

angela im a girl! you should know i wanted him to see me! us girls always say the opisite of what we want when we are mad
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Well he took it seriously. And he didn't feel like going to a place where everyone hates him.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Only makayla hates him because he makes me cry and want to die
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Searching for Inspiration
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:14 pm

When I was younger and needed space to sort things out in my own mind, I told my love to "get out" and he did just that. I spent a few days thinking and missing his presence, including annoying things and realized I'd made a very huge mistake. I called him and he came over and it appeared he was ticked an perhaps unforgiving. I put my arms around him and we were connected once again. We had 26 wedding anniversaries. If it's meant to be, time will not break it.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/CoffeeshopClub/index.php
jes a.k.a woot
Grabbing the Pencil
jes a.k.a woot

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:54 pm

WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS TELL ME D: D: I COULD HAVE GIVEN YOU DIRECTIONS TO THE POINT!!!!! awww Sad and joe is leaving my school :,(
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:13 pm

...ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! CEASE THIS INFERNAL ARGUMENT!!!

... ... ...

Now-I know you guys have returned to your sense by now...
My oppinion on the matter, One should be straight forward when it comes to affairs as such described, friends coming from a long distance... it's a shame not to gather and tell of our struggles and exchange ideas/ reveal hidden psyche with one another.

If one wants to slither around important connectioncs, then either lie, or don't say another word. Being cross-minded can confuse more people than just yourself.

So as long as we are all friends... let's treat each other like we are.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:15 pm

I can stimulate this site again...I'm not taking credit from anybody. While I was here-I helped increase user numbers by ten percent.

With the help of Jessica and Ang. we can thrive once more.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:29 am

("...capital..." replied the goblin, adding "...and I will help you sage where I can now...")
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:00 am

Agreed. Numbers should increase by 10% once more. Right!
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:13 am

("...it is going to be difficult, remember more and more people are opening their own forums, meaning lots of chiefs and few indians, we have to concentrate on content, where friendship alone is not going to work, but if people want to write then they are in a very good forum to, we are a "live writer's" forum, people who write in posts and this is the internet too, sage do you know of another forum of this writing level then, and to think that you are part of it now.." mentioned the goblin with sage's future in mind here)

repost from elsewhere

"...remember, posts are the lifeblood of a thread here, if someone doesn't post something new each day, anyone turning up looking on will rightly raise an eyebrow, whereas if nothing new is posted in a week, he or she will think the site is sleeping, whereas if nothing has been posted in a month, most probably that same person will just presume that the site is dead then..." mused the goblin over his coffee once more, adding "...keep the site ticking over with posts then is my advice now, admins can't depend on members here, it's the captain who sets the course now and makes the pace..."

WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! Captain_Reen_by_VyrL
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:06 pm

IN OTHER TERMS...

... File clean up...

First we need lady midnight to appoint Leaders based on point value, Our logins(periodically visits), posts, profile( how well can these leaders get along),

Next we need to sort through topics and see which ones haven't been active for more than 3-4 months

Furthermore, links...we need to expand the area of this site. With lady midnights permission, we could probably set up different themes for different arts.

Note: im pitching ideas like we all need to do...this is not treason it is conductive reasoning and final agreement among the higher powers.Higher powers include: special titles, Moderators, admins, three main artists for each practice(art). Lady midnight should aslo be able to appoint Important People such as Fleamailman a devoted member of this site.

Finally, I think that an account that has been out for more than two months should be deleted BUT I also believe that if they attempt to login AFTER their account has been DELETED they will be notified at the login screen and that they can continue to use their account by clicking "Yes, I would still like to login." Then the account is recovered. ANY account overe 5 months without use will be deleted permanantly, AND they can recover it ONLY my checking their mail.

There is alot to talk about. WE do NEEd newcomers... ... ...but there is only so much i CAN say and CANNOT do.

its up to lady midnight to have the higher powers to come to a meeting in chat so everyone can view it and leave comments as we speak. this is direct feedback because the username is given. We have to establish a date to meet. all who fail to make this attendance will have to watch this site changing in front of their very eyes.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 pm

("...I will help how I can, and people will come..." said the goblin)
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 am

Very well. As i said, this is only a post of ideas to bring back life to the crypt.... I feel like i am on a true mission.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:43 pm

"...this place will survive and thrive if simply because their is a sense of commitment towards content..." replied the goblin, adding "...in the end it's content, either in the wish to find it, or produce it for oneself, that will pull people here..."
Back to top Go down
AliceXYourWorstNightmareX
Staring at a Piece of Paper...

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Darlings, maybe you should try to get more members by posting for people to come here on social networking sites.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 pm

I am already doing such. However, I have to make sure we have qualified members, having artistic background to maintain a certain root of pg-13 rating.It makes me sound facist yes, against the artisically hindered but I am not saying they are banned from entering.

<sigh> We are trying all we can for lady midnight.
We need your help as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!   WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE HAS EVERYOONE DISAPPEARED TO!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Writer's Tunnel :: Writers-
Jump to: