Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
way cool pictures - Page 9 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 9 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
way cool pictures - Page 9 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 9 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

way cool pictures

Go down 
+3
lilM
SilentxMidnight
fleamailman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

way cool pictures - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:18 am

way cool pictures - Page 9 Bush
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:13 pm

way cool pictures - Page 9 26764775

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:14 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
I'm glad you liked it. It brought tears to my eyes.

"...I cried too..." replied the goblin, adding "...but I guess, what with you're nam-vet background, all would have been clearer to you, you knew well that for some families who weren't shown in that video, the outcome was so tragically different, simply, most viewers from civistreet haven't got a clue what soldiers and their families go through now, they only see media coverage of warzones, where they don't realized that the soldier their viewing on the screen is actually a man with his family, no, they see action, excitement, whatever, but not the real context then...", and with that, the goblin then pinched the video, saying "...ah, but we're not to be trusted, though you know me by now, I can't resist true beauty when I've seen it..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hkGzqpGx1KU

way cool pictures - Page 9 15see3371

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun May 09, 2010 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 pm

way cool pictures - Page 9 C41914fa8aedf8ef27fefc5ffe7c5ff5065

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:25 pm

way cool pictures - Page 9 2a3c3bf0a7d9def1f64f2c44623338e8e0d

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:32 pm

way cool pictures - Page 9 083eed8aee160a60b0545254c1a8a18163d

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:44 pm

way cool pictures - Page 9 1432779b44dc7b74c893b845ff96813b4ae

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:50 pm

way cool pictures - Page 9 George-1

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 pm

way cool pictures - Page 9 Vinc_1902

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:01 pm

"...hi..." said the goblin again, his first post here it seemed, and aware that he was amongst others here who had probably heard of the "live writing" scene on this internet now, explaining "...ask yourself, for each poster who actually reads an entry in your blog, how many more will read this post here...", to which, since many more people would read shared threads than individual blogs, the answer simply was "many", explaining "...perhaps then we need a random thread where each of us can contribute together, a round table then..." the goblin paused, sipped his coffee, and then dived into something else, saying "...so back in the victoria age, it wasn't books that they most readers were eager to read, no, I mean neither dickens and doyle actually kept people on tentahooks with episodes in journals, the golden age of victorian journals no less, and today what have we now...", and with that the goblin left off with a smile, knowing that either the others, if they replied at all, would either argue content, or attack his persona, but "live writers" usually kept it to under ten lines max, they wrote in their posts, where their readership often rivaled a small book much as the goblin's did

way cool pictures - Page 9 Darkknightledger600

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:08 pm

way cool pictures - Page 9 Show-rodriguez

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:26 am

Quote :
Thanks guys! And by the way,I can tell that there is immense talent here, and I hope to learn a lot.

"...ah, you interest me and I will help you where I can..." replied the goblin, welcoming the poster here, "...so you have probably realized that, whereas the average person will read replies on threads, they won't read blogs per say, reflected in the hitcount of blogs in comparison with that of threads both here or elsewhere, and yet at the same time, most writers put more effort into their blog entries than they do into their posts on these threads...", simply the goblin was explaining that "live writers" turn this idea on its head, the rule being "one never tags a thread, each post has to be up to ones writing benchmark here" for how else is any reader going to be able to judge between writers, and become attracted to that poster's blog then, if not by his or her posts here, where obviously there was an infinite choice of posters on the internet

way cool pictures - Page 9 Addiction-recovery

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:36 am

way cool pictures - Page 9 KIRK
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:43 am

way cool pictures - Page 9 Thedarksilence_bg
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:47 am

"...ah yes, the world of adults wants lies far more than it actually wants the truth here, since that innocence of childhood is no longer acceptable to our reason now, so instead we seek loopholes to our reason then, where for example, we can see that another financial crash is coming since the sums don't add up, and yet, we think that if we just sit tight, it will blow over or go away, somehow knowing that, even at best, we are just stoking the flames with more investment for the same crash at some later point, the loopholes being "bailouts", or "someone else's problem", or "I could be wrong" but what does your reason tell you at this point..." said the goblin who was only using this as one clear example of how one lies to oneself, in fact, without lies the goblin ventured that this world of adults would collapse into the chaos of honesty and despair, he continued "...oh no, lie to me please, as my mundane "dailylife" is ample proof of the truth of my slavery to it, and yet I can't escape from myself can I, so I ignore the various approaching disasters now, hoping loopholes and distractions will suffice then..."

way cool pictures - Page 9 Thinker-1

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:50 am

way cool pictures - Page 9 Enchanted
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:51 am

way cool pictures - Page 9 Badegg
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 am

repost from elsewhere, someone saying they missed a forum that had many members but had failed and closed all the same

"...thanks..." replied the goblin, adding "...and that site would still be going if the members there had got their act together on its communal threads, simply blogs and individual threads are dead mortals, that site rightly died in my view because no one would see the obvious, that less and less people care for blogs now, but no, still they continued writing alone to their unseen blogs and then hungered for viewers, whereas if they had posted something on a random thread, my "last post" thread for example, or similar, then everything posted would have been seen by everyone else, simply a roundtable thread gets more poster/viewers to it, that's all, isn't this thread then, exactly proof of what I mean, who hungers here..."

way cool pictures - Page 9 Liberty

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri May 07, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:54 am

way cool pictures - Page 9 Nightmare_Hanger
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 am

way cool pictures - Page 9 ShadowWithin
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 am

way cool pictures - Page 9 Internet_addiction
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:30 am

way cool pictures - Page 9 Smokey_Monkey_by_suarezart
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction
Searching for Inspiration

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Really awsome did you look them up or are some of them acualy drawn by you either way it is a great edition to the crypt.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:08 pm

"...thanks but unfortunately no, none are mine then, as simply the idea here, of this thread that is, is to find pictures that move you, which can be anything now, but the long term goal in my view is to grow an illustrator's eye, in that, if one keeps dealing in texts, then the words improve of course, whereas if one starts dealing in pictures too, then both of those senses improve..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...why not join me then, just find a picture that somehow moves you now...", in fact, the goblin knew that this was one of those exercises that started off easy but grew harder as ones ability increased
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:03 am

repost, from the troll's site

[footnote: the only reason why the goblin's thought provokingly deep awe inspiring "last post" thread was in actually in the dead nigger storage section of this troll forum, was that moddy here simply understood the goblin was reclusive, needing the tranquility to create peals thats he could then scatter on trolls and trollops alike here, something the goblin was obviously grateful for]

the goblin thank ninger bunny for her for effort to circumvent the written word with abstract pictures now, saying "...and who am I to belittle your attempt here, besides I think that, as elphupphy's reading teacher, you could work miracles with him now because all the other trolls will tell you how special he is...", and with that the goblin was advancing things

way cool pictures - Page 9 Tribbles

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat May 29, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

way cool pictures
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next