Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Imaginary : Poems to Books I_vote_lcapImaginary : Poems to Books I_voting_barImaginary : Poems to Books I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Imaginary : Poems to Books I_vote_lcapImaginary : Poems to Books I_voting_barImaginary : Poems to Books I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Imaginary : Poems to Books

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
imaginary
Searching for Inspiration
imaginary

Imaginary : Poems to Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Hello! I am imaginary!

I love, love, love to write poems. I write daily and writing poetry is my escape and refuge. I also write short stories which can get a little long and am working on my first novel length project.

I have no goal to publish my work as of yet, but that can always change. I write only for myself because I enjoy writing and without it I would be lost.

I began writing when I was twelve years old. I had a sudden urge to write a poem and since I have written hundreds of poems. I began writing short stories about two years ago. And my novel length project began from an intended short story that I just couldn't give up.

Writing for me is not only a hobby but a must. I couldn't go a day without writing.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Hi imaginary!

Welcome to the Writing Tunnel! you can start your own topic or keep talking here.

Also if you want to join any of the groups just request it and I'll add you to the group ^^ no moderators yet though!

What type of poems do you write? what are they about mainly?

How far are you into your novel?
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi Angela! (Can I call you that?)

I'm not sure if I know what groups you are talking about, but I probably would love to join a group! :-)

I write all types of poems. From Sonnets to free verse to pantoums. I mainly just write about whatever I'm feeling at the moment or about other people. I write a lot about my life problems. Smile

I'm not that far into my novel, just about 15,000 words. I have written other scenes and stuff too but I had only had an outline of the whole thing and just wrote the parts that I were really fun to write. It wasn't until about a week ago that I began writing from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:09 pm

You can call me Angela if you want or Akurei. It's up to you =]

Go to the Groups page and there are groups

There are:

Writers
Artist
Photographers
Music/composers

And moderators but i'm not looking for moderators right now =]

Your poems sound interesting =]

Yeah i wrote my novel from start to finish UNTIL the finish, i skipped on chapter, wrote the last two chapters and then went back ^^

P.S. Novel, the Galleries are up!
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Oh, that was probably really obvious. Lol!

I will go check them out!

The ending is always the most fun part to write!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:20 pm

No worries!

join any group you want and I'll set it up. then your name will have a pretty color too =]

My ending was creepy o.o it was so weird. some parts of my novel were so creepy that it creeped me out to write.....
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Ooh! I love colors! Will different colors mean different things?

It's funny you say that because I love writing tragedy and horror. People have asked me why I write such sad stories and they never understand that it is just so much fun to play with characters like that. I almost always have sad endings.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:39 am

Each group has a different color. Moderators are blue {like me} Writers are red {like novel} Artist are dark purple, photographers are green and music/composers are light pink-purple

Also, once i get moderators and have them moderate the groups I'll change the moderators colors to a special shade ^^

They've asked me that too! See i somewhat write like Shakespeare, in the end a LOT of people die. Both good and bad guys. I never did believe in letting good always win, its too easy that way. My novel series is so detailed that if you understood the symbolism I'd worship you ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Oh cool! Did I join the writing group just by posting?

The more symbolism the better! If I got a chance to read your stories, I'm sure I would love them!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:38 pm

If you'd like to read them PM me and i'll send you the prologue ^^

Also, go to the groups page {follow the botton at the top of the page} and click on writers then request to join. I'll then accept you and let you become one of our writers =]

Hope to see you in color soon ^.-
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Okay, i think I did that right! Sorry, I'm not to great with computer stuff!

And I will go PM you! I totally want to read your prologue!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:48 pm

I'm glad you want to read it ^^ i just sent it, also i've added you to the group so welcome!
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Yay! I have a color now!! Thanks! :-)

Now I'm off to go read it! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:47 am

I hope you like it! If you do i'll give you part of the first chapter if you want ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:13 am

I would love to read the first chapter!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Hahah, i hope you like it! I sent part of it, but its to long for a PM {which does look like MP its weird} so if you like that part i'll send the rest ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Thank you! I will read it today! And I'm sure I will want to read the rest! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Imaginary, your my new best friend hahaha =] lol!
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Awww! Thanks! tongue
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:52 pm

haha Razz

wat i mean it ^^ i'm glad you want to read my story so much
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 pm

I like reading other people's things! It is always fun to see how differently people write.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah its just like you went to a library and got a new book out ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Yeah exactly! That's why I like to read the first page of books in bookstores. So I can see what the author's voice is.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:58 am

hahaha me too...

hey, think you would read my book if you found it randomly in a library ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Yes! I'm sure I would. It would totally be the type of book I would read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Poems to Books   Imaginary : Poems to Books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary : Poems to Books
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next