Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
In the Shadows of My Mind. I_vote_lcapIn the Shadows of My Mind. I_voting_barIn the Shadows of My Mind. I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
In the Shadows of My Mind. I_vote_lcapIn the Shadows of My Mind. I_voting_barIn the Shadows of My Mind. I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

In the Shadows of My Mind.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Following the Cruse of Muse

In the Shadows of My Mind. Empty
PostSubject: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Part 1:Moonlight&Terror

Luna

The night life is wonderful, so some think. I have no choice but to stay awake and watch all the insane things going on. I started to feel like I was going mad. Then I started to thinking that maybe I should do something, do something crazy, or maybe something a normal person would do... Maybe I would rob a bank... or the normal thing... Maybe I would sleep! Sometimes I think I am the only girl not dancing with some random guy in the bar... Atleast I wasn't like other girls that stood at the bar, flashing fake ids and wearing slutty outfits. I knew I was ugly and so I never did anything of the sorts. I hated everything about me, so why show it to the world? I had no reason to be alive, but I was searching for my reason. I could barely sleep and was afraid to be in a crowded room. I had a bad feeling that something was going to happen...

Last edited by Misa_SuperKawaii on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I wanted to!lol)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brebrepineapples
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Part 2: The Dancefloor

Katie

There I was, dancing, like usual... Another night of partying and waking up passed out on my friend's couch... I was wearing my short black skirt and purple V-neck and my converse. I started to get tired and went to the bar to get a drink... No use in flashing my fake I.D. The bartender knew it was fake but handed me a Green Apple Smirnoff anyway.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:49 pm

[no double posts!]

Nakina

I whined softly as i looked to the moon. My tight black leather suit, decorated with the blood dripped red lace, was tight on my chest and neck. I felt like i was going to quickly chock to death. my friend had left me for some club or something and i couldn't take the life in there. i slipped away to a forest a few miles away and here i am...sitting alone in a tree...lonely as ever.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:25 pm

[Sorry! Didn't know x.x]

Luna

I started feeling sad... unbearably sad... I couldn't take it anymore and started crying... Something bad was going to happen... I just didn't know where it was or who it was going to happen to... I was walking toward the exit and bumped into someone, I didn't see who and I didn't care, I ran outside and into the open air and sat on the ground... I didn't know what happened... I never cry and I never lose control like this... I stared up at the moon and sighed... The full moon always messes up my emotions...

Katie

I saw someone running past the bar and knock into a drunk guy... It was pretty funny but the girl was crying... Oh, well, I'll just keep sitting here drinking...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:37 am

Nakina

Curling upon myself, i sighed. the night was so short compared to the day....Already the moon way moving across the sky, while the sun stays in place forever as if to taunt those of the night to dare enter it's glory....

I cried silently, wishing he was here with me....

Nyx Demetria

I flexed my hands, loving the sounds of the metal claws attached to them. Swinging my arms, i attacked a nearby tree. The glorious sound of crying bark made my body shiver. I licked my lips and did it again. Each swing, i imagined, brought me closer to attacking, to slicing and carving, into that monsterous man's fleshy figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:42 am

Kani

I've got way to much time on my hands. I mean, here i am drinking a beer sitting at a bar i WORK at! How much lamer can i get. Oh wait...i can get lamer....i can't even get a girl as a bartender, much less a guy sitting around drinking. God i'm pathetic....

OW!

some girl just ran into me! what the hell was her problem. god, today is NOT my day...
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Luna

I didn't feel good...AT ALL! My head was hurting and I thought I might pass out but I wiped my eyes and walked back into the bar and sat beside a guy and a girl as I tried not to draw attention to myself...

Katie

They guy the girl knocked into was cute... I pulled my skirt up a bit more to show more of my body right as the crying girl walked in and sat between us..Ugh.. That sucks.. But I will have my chances later once she moves... I started to feel sorry for her..she was always in here but never actually sat and drank much... I wonder why she wazs crying.. Nope..I dont care anymore... I don't need to worry about her problems when I have my own...

Last edited by Misa_SuperKawaii on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add more)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:56 pm

KANI

I looked over and saw a cute girl looking at me, but then another crying girl sat between us. I tapped her shoulder, not wanting her to be so sad in front of me.

"Are you okay?" i asked in a low, soft voice, trying to sooth her.
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:37 pm

(( I hope I don't sound stupid but as a writing game is this basically like a roleplay? It sounds fun and I think I'd like to join in. O: ))
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:00 pm

(( Yes, it is... I started it because I was bored late at night))

Luna

I looked up at him and whispered "Yes... I'm fine..."

Katie

I saw the cutie guy tap the crying girl on the shoulder and I frowned... Why do people who cry get attention?

Last edited by Misa_SuperKawaii on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:35 am

[its a bit differen't than an rp thats why it's here. eventually i'll probably move it to the off topic section.]]

Nakina

Alright my friend had been gone to long. I stood up and jumped from the tree. walking toward the bar, i feared i'd be hurrassed. I hated the scent and the atomosphere. most of all i didn't look like i should be there. i walked in and up to the counter, next to some guy and a crying girl, and called for the bar tender. when he finally came over i asked if he knew where my friend was, since she worked there. he didn't seem to listen to me as he looked me over. -sigh- this is going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 am

KANI

I brushed a few strands of hair from her face and smiled a bit. "your to cute to be old enough to get in here." i let my words trail off. i just wanted to make her smile, but i ment what i said.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:25 am

Luna

I blushed and looked at him, "You think I'm cute...?"
I smiled and looked down.

Katie

I got a bit annoyed and rolled my eyes.... He was calling that childish brat cute! She's a freak! How can he like THAT!? She's far from anything CUTE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows of My Mind.   In the Shadows of My Mind. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Shadows of My Mind.
Page 1 of 1