Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
to days of INSPIRATION , I_vote_lcapto days of INSPIRATION , I_voting_barto days of INSPIRATION , I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
to days of INSPIRATION , I_vote_lcapto days of INSPIRATION , I_voting_barto days of INSPIRATION , I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

to days of INSPIRATION ,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lake_effect_kid
Staring at a Piece of Paper...

to days of INSPIRATION , Empty
PostSubject: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:33 pm

hello, i guess? i'm new :3. my name is kelsey, and i was introduced here by angela. i'm an artist- seriously, i live and breathe it. my skin is rice paper and i bleed tempera. i'm not exactly a writer- i mean i like it, and i've been told i'm decent at it, but i'm not as passionate about it as i am art. i write sometimes to keep myself calm when drawing can't.

i'm very boring and shy but i hide it well. i like energy drinks, cookies, comic books, my mp3 player, and making people happy. i will do anything for my friends. i try my hardest not to dislike (let alone hate) anyone but it happens. luckily, only twice. i don't have "best friends", i'm not going to care whether i met you yesterday or ten years ago- you're my friend and that's that. i have two 'sisters' and two 'daughters', who i will pretty much kill for if it came to it.

erm....randomess: i'm allergic to mass amounts of chocolate. my favorite band WAS weezer, then they came out with 'don't stop partying' and i died a little inside. i was born, raised, and live in cleveland. i have a cleveland accent, i guess? i have a grudge against the suburbs. i go to an arts high school. i don't like offending people over major things but push the boundries on the small. i hate confrontation. a lot. i like musicals. i consider myself a smart, worldly person and don't like it when people take serious matters (such as anarchy, communism, extreme feminism) lightly. i am easily distracted by shiny things, glitter, and the promise of pokemon. and did i mention i like art?

told you i'm boring :3
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:55 pm

POKEMON!!!

I CHOOSE EEVEE WOOO

anyway i said nothing >>

welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
lake_effect_kid

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm

I CHOOSE YOU, PIKACHU XD

thank you <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 pm

OMG OMG OMG I DONT' KNOW YOU BUT HI

IM A HYPER GUY NAMED TAKEO BUT I'M BIPOLAR AND WILL ACT JUST LIKE GAARA SO I'M ALSO KNOWN AS GAARA YOU CAN CALL ME JAMES MCCHICKEN XD
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Very Happy we are weirdos here so hope you don't mind!
Back to top Go down
lake_effect_kid

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:16 pm

JAMES MCCHICKEN. DO YOU TASTE LIKE CHICKEN? - bites -

i noticed. i don't mind. the weirdos are the most fun! : D : D : D
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 pm

XD join the chat for some real weirdo stuff :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 pm

hell yeah i do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:38 am

omg omg omg NOOOOOOOOBBBBB!

hiya :3 i'm james mcChicken's sissy Janna McNugget
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:34 am

omg new person!

ima choose buneary!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Following the Cruse of Muse

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:21 pm

I like cookies...And Pie...AND GAARA! You can call me Beth or Misa. Not Misa-mi!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brebrepineapples
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:50 pm

misa mi is so much cuter lol >:3
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Well Gaara calls me Misa-mi...So I guess you can..BUT NOBODY ELSE! Or I'll have to start biting people >:3 Gaara :=^_^''=: Sly Fox Good or Evil? SORRY THESE ARE SO CUTE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:56 am

:gaara: thats me!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:04 pm

mhmm.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:44 am

I'mma jake mcchicken beachis :3
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:37 am

/Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to days of INSPIRATION ,   to days of INSPIRATION , I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to days of INSPIRATION ,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: The Crypts Opening :: Introduction-
Jump to: