Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
"Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
"Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
"Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
"Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
"Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
"Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
"Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
"Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
"Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
"Whats your zombie plan?" I_vote_lcap"Whats your zombie plan?" I_voting_bar"Whats your zombie plan?" I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
"Whats your zombie plan?" I_vote_lcap"Whats your zombie plan?" I_voting_bar"Whats your zombie plan?" I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

"Whats your zombie plan?"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
My name is Fiction
Searching for Inspiration

"Whats your zombie plan?" Empty
PostSubject: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Now for me to get an overall scope of the people here {Sniper scope} I want to ask you a question "Whats your Zombie plan?" This way we educate every one here and I go all SIMON COWLE on you and tell you why that won't work.
This way I can avoid shooting zombie Angela {Altho I'm preaty sure I could pull the shot}
Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:14 pm

-gets her mega pistol advanced copy mgp47 {yeah made it up shush}-

what was that about shooting Zombie Angela huh? I own your but mister ^_^
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:29 pm

I was saying IF you got biten becuase you would hide i the basment like everyone else praying to your impetent god Ha Ha Ha Ha{Lightning in the background}
Back to top Go down
Novel-Goddess
The Forum Theorier
Novel-Goddess

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:44 pm

How does this fit in the novel section?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jenniferwhite.webs.com
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:05 pm

I would use a gatlin gun and I would hide in a tree because zombies cant climb trees
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:39 am

My name is Fiction wrote:
I was saying IF you got biten becuase you would hide i the basment like everyone else praying to your impetent god Ha Ha Ha Ha{Lightning in the background}

You've GOT to be kidding.

I have no god.

I would be out kickin zombie butt not hidding in some basement! The terror would be my home, the screams my music, the blood my thirst. I would thrive.
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:21 pm

sasunaru.4life words:
I would use a gatlin gun and I would hide in a tree because zombies cant climb trees

1.The price of a gatalin gun on average is $400,000 dollars (Requiers a class 2 permit}
2.If this is not a gatalin gun befor 1947 it is not decomisioned and is there for illegal.
3.The cost of firing a gatlin gun for 1 minute is $3,500 dollars
4.How are you going to mount it to a tree/Need food,water to servive for long periods of time.
5.The amount of money you shell out for the rounds could buy you 10x more bulets of 45 caliber.
6.Becuase of the inacuracy of a gatalin you could at best kill 200 {out of 1000 bulets used}{{Compared with the 2000 with 45cal}}
7.The noise of the gun would atract the radius of 2 miles of the zombies in the serounding area{depending on the area about 50,000 zombies!
8.If you had enough for all of that I would be on a helicopter by then with pipebombs.

({I warend you about the SIMON COWLE thing ahead of time of this reason
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Novel godess{Nice name}

EVERYTHING!!!

tELL ME:
Would you want to see a bunch of movies with vampires in them because of Twilght OR
A bunch of movies with zombies in them because of a AWESOME zombie book that does not suck. Vampires<Zombies
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Alright, MyNameIsFiction, I really didn't care about any of that stuff. All it did was ask what I would use and where I would hide. It didn't say "Give me a whole fucking run through of whats wrong with what people would use."

so personally, i really dont care about anything you just said there because:

1.) It was an opinion that was asked stating "what WOULD you use." so I was simply stating my opinion on what I would use.

and

2.) I'm really sick of people giving me shit on angela's site. I love angela to death and all, but this is the second time someone has really pissed me off.

Angela, sorry to say this, but if it happens again, then I dont think I want to come on anymore because I'm sick of this. it was an OPINION and I didn't need that whole run through about how a gatlin gun wouldn't work in a zombie attack because personally, I DONT FUCKING GIVE THREE SHITS ABOUT IT!!!
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Wow stop being so sensitive I left a disclaimer for this reason/I don't want you to stop posting because of me everyone is fair game when I post so if I piss everyone off on this site I would not be suprised.It's not like I do this on perpose its just Facts are more trustworthy then people.If you hate me enough just make a partion to kick me off the site if it makes you feel so much resentment agaist me. Sad
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:58 am

Guys stop.

Naru i don't quiet understand why your so upset, but we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

But remember!

Naru your a Mod. you have power over everyone but me and other mods [unless they are abusing their powers]

And Mike, add a better disclamer so everyone knows what you going to do after they reply and NO DOUBLE POSTING

also this has been moved out of novel because it has nothing to do with novels.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm upset because my life seems to suck (as you know (me and my mom)) and I don't need more internet shit. I'm sick of it. And I know I'm a mod
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Following the Cruse of Muse
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:40 pm

I'd want to put some input but it'd only put wood in the fire so um yeah.

I'd be on top of a pair of buildings (Not high enough to have winds) and have about four to five buildings near the main one. The center building would be a zone for snipers, shooters, bombers, et cetera, you get the idea. The building for the group responcible for kicking zombie ass. One would be for food and growing plants and such, one would be for weapon supplies, one would be for people who aren't fighting or growing food to sleep and such. The fifth could be a helie pad or some type of miscellaneous station. Connected with whatever we can find.

If not that then I'd head for a bomb shelter or form a group of survivors.
I'd never head into anywhere I felt was dangerous. When in doubt, get the freak out. Follow that and you have a better chance at surviving. Not much, but better.
Dunno. My weapon would be a small gun, not to small-small but you get me, fast at shooting but still has a good and easy usability and such.

I'd form a group and head for a gun store making sure everyone has a weapon.
Why would a gun store be dangerous? Most people would head there, meaning most are going to die there, meaning most of it's inhabitants near that area are going to be zombies.

We need a velociraptor survival thread. Those are bad and when a zombie bites them they learn to breathe fire. I think those are more of a threat than zombies. They are alive and learn, zombies, depending if the disease is fungal or a virus, do not learn, they eat. Raptors are alive, meaning their muscles are perfect and not decayed, you get where I'm getting at right?
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:51 pm

AWSOME a auh man/Girl? that is prepared for the end of the world like me {And the begining of a better world} Now i'v found a abandoned jail {Whitch has goverment standared consruction standards I.E. Reinforced concrete.I'm going to start making suplie ctache around ohio soon enough.Plus theres a parsit that can have effects on the human mind/agresion that if evolved could make zombies with low intelegince.Might post about it later because it is preaty disterbing.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 am

mike this is NOT a real life thing. T_T this is just a joke topic calm down
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Ya that what everyone say and then BAM some good queen music comes on and then some ominous mouning and uag......zombie Arrow affraid Exclamation
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:50 am

uh okii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:59 am

The zombies already ate me so my plan obviouslly fails
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:53 am

kiko hide in a tree x.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:08 am

I am the queen of zombies hear me roar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Whats your zombie plan?"   "Whats your zombie plan?" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Whats your zombie plan?"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: