Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_vote_lcapUniversal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_voting_barUniversal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_vote_lcapUniversal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_voting_barUniversal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Owl
Following the Cruse of Muse
Night Owl

Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park Empty
PostSubject: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:08 pm

LINK

OMFG AMAZING.
Look at the map! Omfg. I wish they had more to explore and I hope they have Death Eaters. Oh God I want to try butterbeer and pumpkin juice and owlery. AWWWWWW. X333

Jesus Christ. I get so excited when this place is being built in florida. The cost alone to get to Florida is too much. Last I heard from Ohio to Florida it's $200 per person. Now add the expensive new HP theme park to that cost.
Man. I am like realluy jealous now of rich people :\
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction
Searching for Inspiration

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Wow you need a life i mean did you read the ending .IT SUCKED!
The theme park is just another way for the studios to make millions
Dont fall for it Noob
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 am

I need a life? Sugar why not grow up and come back and talk to me. I'M doing something. I'M going to save up money and go there. I'M having a quite enjoyable life thank you very much. And yes, just because I disliked the ending doesn't mean shit.
And of course the studio did it to make millions, how long did it take you to think that up?
Don't fall for it noob? Seriously? Learn your Internet lingo before you use it at the same time you leave to grow up. It helps a lot.
What crawled up your ass and died? I'd love to know because my E-Foot is about to join it any moment. (:
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:45 am

Mike don't start.

Both of you stop. Opinions on Harry potter can be put in the opinion area, not here this is just to talk about the harry potter park.

Go start an opinion area if you hate it Mike.
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:47 am

Thank you Angela. I wanted this topic to be positive, for fans like me to enjoy the good news, not for someone to come in and belittle me for my favorite book.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:56 am

So tell me something your exited about so we can forget that little argument
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:42 am

Everything Angela! Very Happy
The shops, the owlery, Hogwarts itself, the Forbidden Forest, everything is like it should be. And J.K Rowling is helping them meaning it's going to be so close to the real wizarding world that even elite HP fans will be pleased. Too bad it's in Florida. It'd be a bit more realistic if it were in a place that suited the area's setting. They get snow and Florida doesn't. I want to see how they reinact that xD
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:17 pm

It should be in england/ireland XD
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:02 pm

I heard about this. The hogwarts castle ride at universal studios in Florida.
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Soory had a dark day when i typed that./People in there 30's dressed up as wizards for the reales for the last book (Realy sad and creepy)
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:02 pm

I'd totally dress up as a Slytherin or Gryffindor student. If I had the money. Ha.
I don't find it said nor creepy, if they want to and they find happiness in doing so then I see no harm or wrong. Just like cosplayers, you feel happy dressing up as a random Anime/Manga person? Go right ahead, it makes my day happier seeing people be creative and enjoying life. xD
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:17 pm

haha life is life.

let people do what they wish.

so long as they aren't destroying my world, i don't mind.
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Auh what ever I guees I could go dress up as an Elfin archerer and go LARPING but I don't no were you do that/I would lose some wweight in the procese pig
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:20 pm

I would go dressed as Draco because he is my sexy piece of toast
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Naru I love you so much! I LOVE Draco. Every time I say he's hot people look at me and go "Ughh....." and I'm all "TOM FELTON IS ONE HOT PIECE OF HAM STFU"
They don't understand Naru, they don't understand beauty like you and me do. >C
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:58 pm

oh wow.

Bexx did you know Naru cosplays as Draco?
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:09 pm

yes i do. he is my sexy piece of toast
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:26 am

>>

be sure to keep your sexy piece of toast on topic
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:50 pm

I know. But yeah, i would go to universal dressed in head to toe draco cosplay :DD Who wants to join me? (but you no be my sexy piece of toast)
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:08 pm

I'll be my cosplay book worm!
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Ashley gets to be Harry my sexy lover :DD
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:41 pm

I'd probably go as a death eater or a Slytherin student. <3
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:57 am

i like slytherin
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:53 am

who's moaning Mertal? we gotta find one of her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:09 am

I want to be someone...can i be he whom shalt be named?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park   Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Universal Studios Announces Harry Potter Park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next