Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_vote_lcapImaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_voting_barImaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_vote_lcapImaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_voting_barImaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
imaginary
Searching for Inspiration
imaginary

Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 pm

I like to draw, although I am not very good at it. I have always wanted to paint but have never gotten the nerve to go buy a canvas and paint.

I love to draw trees and flowers. I don't draw much of anything else. I have attempted a portrait of myself but could never get the shading down. I also tried a sculpture which I enjoyed.

All my work is for myself. I never do something with a goal in mind to get in known or pictured somewhere. Then I will never be disappointed.

Nature inspires me. The endless amounts of colors and shades in nature and just the sheer beauty of it, makes me want to draw it all. I only started to draw within the last year. Before then I never trusted myself with trying to draw something and so I never tried. it wasn't until I worked up the courage to try, did I actually find I enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Imaginary,

Feel free to post in the galleries!

Welcome to the Artist Tunnel

Go get that paint stuff! Don't worry about anything you'll do great at it and we all want to see you work ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:37 pm

Thanks Angela!

You know what, I think I will. Life doesn't happen if I just sit here. Maybe I will find I have a passion for painting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:42 am

cheers Yay! I'm glad your going to, imaginary!

I can't wait to see your paintings!

Make sure to take a picture when your done and show us ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Okay I will! That is when I can convince my mom to take me to an art store! I'm excited now! cherry
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Yay! tell her tell her to get there right now hahahaha

it would be fun to see your work! XD
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:27 pm

I asked her and she said I had to try paper first! Sad So when I get to the store and buy paint, I will try my painting skills out on paper!! Lol!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Okay! I Can't wait to see it! i'm all excited -jumps up and down franticly- haha =]
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:17 pm

I'm glad you are excited! :-)
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 am

Of course! I love art, i have to get back into painting >< I haven't painted in years haha ^^ maybe i'll go buy some too and we can virtually paint together hahaha xD
Back to top Go down
LinkOfTheSword
Staring at a Piece of Paper...
LinkOfTheSword

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 am

i paint pretty pictures too, but they arent good...
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 am

Angela: Can you paint virtually? That would be fun to do!

LinkOfTheSword: I would love to see your paintings! You should post some in the gallery! I'm sure they are better than you think!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Virtural painting would be fun XD
I think i'm going to make a virtural world again O.O i use to have one that activated everytime i got on my computer and the little people would talk to me and stuff it was fun ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Really?! How do you do that?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 pm

You have to do some virtual programing, its not easy and it can be boring but it's fun ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Virtual programming? So you mean you actually make the program? That's amazing!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Naaah i just get bored a lot so i read some programing books and taught myself how to program a few things... i've always wanted to make a virtual person that could like talk freely and stuff so i tried it and it worked pretty well, but not like i wanted v.v
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 pm

That's awesome! I wish I could do something like that!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Nah, if you got as bored as me you could do it too ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Haha, I doubt it. Computers are so confusing to me!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:48 am

Hahaha well if i make another virtual reality i'll let you join it some how XD
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Cool! I would love to join! :-)
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:27 pm

awesome! I'd better get working on it then!
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Would it be the type of thing where I would make a person and could talk to people? It sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:40 pm

like, build a house and a person along with like if you downloaded it onto a laptop, you could have them show up and talk to you because they would have virtual intelligence and stuff ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!   Imaginary : Inspire the Painting! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary : Inspire the Painting!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next