Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Hello, this is Imaginary I_vote_lcapHello, this is Imaginary I_voting_barHello, this is Imaginary I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Hello, this is Imaginary I_vote_lcapHello, this is Imaginary I_voting_barHello, this is Imaginary I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Hello, this is Imaginary

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
imaginary
Searching for Inspiration
imaginary

Hello, this is Imaginary Empty
PostSubject: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Hi! I am imaginary.
I am mostly a writer but I also like to draw and take pictures. I seem to write more poems and short stories than anything else but I am currently working on my first full length novel. I also enjoy listening to music and playing guitar.
I will be a junior in high school next year and I am in the JWAC Central Impact and Model UN clubs.I love to watch movies and spend time just listening to the rain.
That is a brief introduction and if you want to know more, just ask! Smile
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Tell us about your Novel! Tell us tell us! ^^

Oh and by the way, rain is amazing!

What type of guitar do you play? how well do you play? do you know any songs?

Sorry for all the questions, I just like to know people ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:54 pm

My novel is about a girl, Joan, who was captured by the king and sentenced to death for treason, although she didn't know what she did. But then she comes to find out her father was planning to assassinate the king without her knowledge. But right before being hanged a man who she has never seen before helps her escape, but she later finds out he is way more important than she thought. That part is kinda of a prologue or something then it goes to about ten years later in the king's son's point of view. He hates his father and is determined to overthrow him and then he meets the older girl from before and they make a plan together. She is extremely angry with the king because he killed her mother and brothers because of her father's treason. And at the same time there is a side story about the current King's brother, the son's sister, running away and finding a rebel village that Joan's grandfather created.
Sorry that was probably really confusing.

I play the electric, acoustic, and bass guitar. My acoustic is a Takamine which I absolutely love to death. I don't think I play really well but I'm no horrible. Average I guess. My favorite guitar song to play is either Never Too Late by Three Days Grace or Misery Business by Paramore and on the bass I like to play Hysteria by muse.

And I totally don't mind the questions! :-)
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 pm

your novel sounds interesting, not TOO confusing ^^

I like the sound of Joan she's interesting. who's that random guy o.o i must know!

I play the guitar too, we should make a band ahahaha ^^

I love asking questions so expect some more!!! like who is the random guy because i neeed to know!
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Do you mean the guy that saves Joan? He name is Jason and he is the King's servant. But it turns out he actually despises the King and has is own plans to dethrone the king, but it never actually works because something horrible happens which I guess I shouldn't say because it would be giving away a huge surprise later in the story.

Ooh! That's cool you play guitar too! What kind of guitar do you have? I would love to start a band, even though I'm not good enough to. Smile
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:16 pm

I play the same three as you hahaaha ^^

Right now i'm in love with my bass guitar though =] i can play a bunch of hard rock songs but my favorite is Smooth Criminal, not the Micheal Jackson version though!

We so should start a band hahaha

Jason...dun dun dun he sounds cool, now i need to know what happens..... ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Oh my goodness! I just saw that magical blue thanks button that I could never see on the Writer's Chronicle! Sorry, I just had to say that!

Bass guitar is AWESOME! I love it so much! I would love to play the contra bass too. I don't think I have heard of that song, but I will definitely go look it up! Very Happy

Yeah we could be a guitar duet! Unless you sing, because I sure don't!

Haha, I guess it wouldn't hurt to say! Jason actually is a sad story because he gets caught between his cause of potting against the king and falling in love with Joan. He uses her to try and kill the King and she ends up getting angry with him and he tries to prove himself to her by saving her once again but ends up getting killed in the process.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:34 am

Well...dying always proves SOMETHING i suppose hahah ^^

I know O.O I've seen it like five times in like one day i was so happy!

I play the contra bass too ^^ that was the first bass i played before getting the guitar!

I use to be the lead in my school chorus...so i GUESS i can sing haha ^^

We so need to start a band now =]
Back to top Go down
Novel-Goddess
The Forum Theorier
Novel-Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:24 am

Imaginary! Glad you came over here! I'm Novel, if you didn't figure that out by the fact that my username is the exact same as on the Chronicle. Laughing

Seriously, glad you came over. I love forums. The more people, the better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jenniferwhite.webs.com
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:29 am

Yay people! I'm going to get at least two more people over here today if its the last thing i do ><

haha ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Angela: Oh my goodness! I so want to learn to play the contra bass! And you can sing too! Awesome! You don't happen to live in Texas do you?

Thanks Novel! I'm glad you are here too! :-)
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:28 pm

We so need to get together ^^

I don't live in Texas but my bf's sister does so maybe someday i'll go there to meet her and i'll stop by your place ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Yeah it would be fun!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Well i like to write songs so if you want, i'll write you a song to play and then if you can make a video or a recording we can be a little pratice internet band ^^ haha
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Haha that would be cool! I don't know how to record stuff but that would be fun!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:50 am

^^ well i think i'm going to write you a song anyway ^^

by that i mean the notes and lyrics, though i don't have to make lyrics.

If you want that is ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:20 am

That would be great! I would enjoy playing your song! You don't have to write lyrics if you want to, because I can't sing, but I would like to read them no matter what. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:14 pm

ok do you like up beat songs, low songs, fast slow, what ^^
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:16 pm

I like slow songs better I guess. I like rock too. Probably low too. Thanks! You are awesome!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 pm

No problem ^^

I'll get working as soon as i'm done with my synopsis and stuff =]
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Yeah, definitely get that done first!! Good luck! :-)
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Thanks ^.-
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Is the synopsis for submitting? If it is, good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah but i'm not so sure its good..... if you haven't noticed i'm in love with details and synopsises hate details so we have a hate hate relationship going on hahaha
Back to top Go down
imaginary
imaginary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Aw! I know what you mean! It's hard to explain something without detail. It's easier just to tell it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Imaginary   Hello, this is Imaginary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, this is Imaginary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: The Crypts Opening :: Introduction-
Jump to: