Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+8
mars bar
Reaper_HarrisPunk
lilM
Rayne and Sunflowers
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
The jatsman
Sage
SilentxMidnight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Repost from elsewhere:

When one cries the tears are looking glasses into the heart. The soul is untouched and devised by wants and wishes. Jealous of it's loving counterpart, the soul leaves the heart to do its best alone and acts in spite of its feelings. The heart, lonely and broken, crumbles with the last pumps of its blood until it sits, sunken and dry, grieving to the point of death for its lost companion. when the soul realizes just what it hath lost, woe be it's coarse for it is to late. From there the soul goes either to its own destruction, a sorrow for its self-centered doings, or goes forth to find a new companion and begin this once again.

This new heart would know nothing of the past for much time and in its creation would be elated to have a companion. "Come com, join me in a quest of living and be one with me as we are one and live with me as we grow! Be my companion and marry me in a world that will be forever and nothing will have to change!" would cry the heart when a soul would come near. The soul would play and say no. Again the heart would cry. "Please, oh please I beg make of me and this shell as you will but be with me and me alone as I with you!" and again the soul would play and no would be its answer. Thrice more would this happen until the sixth time when the soul would push away the heart and say it is foolish. on the seventh time, however, the game would be no more and the soul would agree but only if the heart is strong enough to want it so. If not the shell will die at the birth of the heart.

Then the soul and heart would be merry and together with will and charge. the two would grow and learn and know many-a-thing and would make pleasant visits with the brain and such. But then it shall begin anew. the shell shall see another and the eyes will gather view to the brain who-in its sneakiness for the brain is the most witty and controlling of the shell- would give the view to the heart and the same for the other shell and the two hearts would peer at one another until they saw perfection. Since the heart is very bad a keeping secrets, the soul would soon find out and broken as it is anew, the soul would plot to destroy it. The only way to stop such destruction is for the soul to peer into the tears of the broken and see the spark of another soul and know that it is not wrong. it is true, it is right. all would be as it should.

But things do not stay as such and if one is found happiness in another this is not immortal. Death comes to the shell and either it be death of one and followed by another, or the other learns the sights of another heart, another soul, and the death is forgotten. Perhaps this is our cruelest of truths.

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 GHMirrorMirrorReflectionofMySoul-1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:03 pm

("...why aren't there more posts like your then spirit, tonight I wanted to read something, I wanted depth beyond just being clever with myself as always..." mentioned the goblin in his guilt, adding "...those writer's sites drain me, and yet I go back each time, I feed on posts where my motivation is more often bile than sense...")

repost from elsewhere

"...same boat for us all in fact, only that in some of us it is seems more evident, that's all..." mentioned the goblin again, but the truth remained that no one had any more life than anyone else, adding "...so be selfish now, don't ever post without reason, nor merely for others here, nor for the forum's sake either, no, posts are as steps on a "journey to self" then, where there is no choice, nor regret about it, only forward now, simply however long, there was never enough time to begin with...", in fact, the goblin often wrote on the lupusbot site too, because they just seemed more real to him, so the goblin repeated that line he loved so much "the angel is not there to be nice, she is there to show you to yourself though her reflection"

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 3120
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:53 am

"...how the gods punish us with what we want..." lamented the goblin who, having closed the lid, had simply placed the laptop on the bathroom toilet, attaching the plug into the shaving socket to be safe, setting the ripped flv stream to play "the clash of the titans", whereupon, undressing, he slowly enters into the hot awaiting bath, thinking heaven held no secrets now as both the film and pleasurable hot water worked to sensuous effect on the then happy goblin, till he later realized something, explaining "...well yes, I was happy at that point, only I had forgotten one minor detail here, and that is, that water, for all intents and purposes, was actually wet...", about an hour later a waterlogged goblin is sitting on the cold bathroom floor waiting for the film to end, where, no doubt, the gods were looking down laughing their heads off

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 129169226206744774

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun May 23, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:02 am

Quote :
I don't get the need for the animation or the prose...but Welcome nonetheless

the goblin quickly thanked the poster and the though upon the comment, "...ah, but I imagine you do want to get the most out of posts human, therefore "narrating" and "illustrating" are two very important things here, no perhaps not for your publishing world, but actually for yourself now..." replied the goblin as a friend would, adding "...you see, I am old and have met many of you humans in my time, and the first thing that draws me to someone is not what they have published elsewhere, but how they do their posts..." in fact, that goblin often felt that writers, whose ability admittedly meant that they should be able to do wonderful posts, actually made posts with little or no consideration to any benchmark of self, repeating "...no one can teach you how to write in posts, nor how to illustrate posts, nor how to narrate them either, as it's something that you alone can only achieve with practice here, where at least you'll agree that "forum threads" are taking over from "individual blogs" so a well thought out persona is crucial is it not...", "...don't you listen to him xxxxx, the goblin is a real attention whore, and mad to boot..." went a rather large chorus in the background now, goblins were not to be trusted it seemed

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Cutekitty
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
Following the Cruse of Muse
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:58 pm

fleamailman wrote:
about an hour later a waterlogged goblin is sitting on the cold bathroom floor waiting for the film to end, where, no doubt, the gods were looking down laughing their heads off

"...it wasn't that good, oddly gripping though, and M'aam looks like she is about to step on to a stenna..." Jats merely quips as Flea gives the writers wot for "...gawd bless her 'The Queen' you know she is so clever, the other day she denied the holocaust..."

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img248/3151/stairlift.gifthe last person to post here wins - Page 16 Stairlift
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:06 pm

("...agreed, the film was probably the best version of the well known story that I have seen..." mentioned the goblin who preferred "how to train your dragon" here)
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:14 am

"...unintentional, but what is the point in compromising when one is anonymous, and where the internet is this so vast..." mentioned the goblin who would never ever return to that model poster he had been once, saying "...put it this way then, I could change my username/avatar and post here, but you would still know it is me for the trates of my persona, likewise if I caved in and posted in that conformist writing style required of one, I would then need my username/avatar because I would be no more recognisable than some face in the crowd, I mean no wonder it narks poeple when I don't buy into their crap conformity, but tell me why I should be so invisible then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Us-A_Tribute_To_James_Ensor
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Repost from elsewhere:

Crisp air washed over the dry earth like a viper hidden by mist. Taking over until the ground was a cloud and the sky was no more, the air chilled all to the core. Life was sucked from the earth and a thunderous monster shook through the dearth, tearing it open in large cracks like whiplashes. Farther and farther it spread until the horizon was no more than a jagged tooth holder on the bottom jaw of some dead and fossilized dragon. The ground was the dust that fell from the upper jaw, now nothing more than shifting storms and gray skies. Once the cracks were deep enough the air was sucked into them until such things didn't exist. A pocket of the world where the norm is no more.

The only thing that survived was a statue from a castle that once stood there. Seemingly made of Onyx, the statue was of a Shadow Rider who's horse had ruby eyes so fearful even before this time the area in which it stood was rarely visited. A plank survived as well as it clung to the horses hove. From the few words that could be read it told of a curse on the statue made by its sculptor. A curse that only one of the sculptors bloodline could break and set free whatever was hidden inside.

People came from all over, searching and wanting to know what had happened here. They could feel the danger, they could sense the life giving air being stripped from there throats and yet still they entered and instantly fell dead. Their corpses couldn't be recovered, even from the edge, for water was soon wanted by this land and so when one reached out a hand it would shrivel into dust and soon this would take over the whole body. Each body that added to the dust would spread the barrier of the land so that it could consume more.

This was the world, this is the world, and none but the guardian of dread could survive it, but was this it? Is this all? If this is the past in which the spirit did see and wander, then perhaps now has moved on? Or is this place real and we just don't know where it is any more...

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Knight-death-2-L
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:54 am

("...I don't understand why you are not more famous, but I think you will be, you are very good at livewriting where these days people want to read posts, and interact with their authors..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...it's not that I have anything against book writing, only that I feel that the readers aren't there...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
wouldn't it better as an ogre instead of goblin Right?

"...ah no, I am always this goblin persona here, but it has to remain constant, convincing, and above all comfortable to work with.." replied the goblin, who on this coldish morning, foolishly waited upon the sky to clear somehow knowing that the sun would just bake him once it did, in fact the clouded sky just seemed hanging over him now, but returning back to the subject of persona, he could see how important it was on this internet if only because, whereas someone might not remember a username they usually remembered a persona, where for example a goblin persona is hardly mistakable, nor forgettable for that matter, so the goblin explained it again, saying "...take your persona very seriously if you ever create one, because later it becomes nigh impossible to undo it, but at the same time it is obviously useful in identifying oneself form others here...", in fact, much of what the goblin did looked haphazard at first glance, and yet no, it was just that he was a throw back from the BSS days, where perhaps the persona of a dinosaur might have even been better now

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Chasing_shadows
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 am

repost from elsewhere

“...listen, why not just stop trying goblin, just let go now, as there's really no one to please here, nor anything to prove either...” came the reasoning voice from the back of the goblin's mind again, continuing “...your trouble goblin, is that you keep thinking that you're the real person on this forum, where simply you're just a anonymous persona, so you compromise each time thinking that it actually makes a blind bit of difference, where deep down you know too, don't you goblin, that in the end, your very last post will only leave off exactly where your first post began, in anonymity here, so a fool tries hard to compete and just fails for his caring, burning with envy at those other competing fools then, not seeing that he is actually alone facing a vast sea of forumland in its many guises ..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Jester
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:36 am

"...amazing picture, now that's your signature Flea..." as Jats comes in sheltering from the rain "...where your words are oft a mystery, forever to some, I know for sure that many come just for the marvellous pictures alone, which still includes me, whereas the words just flow now and barely need reading as I nod along..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Reagananimated
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:02 pm

("...thanks JATS, I've learned a lot from you too, where the best compliment I can give you is that you don't need a username nor an avatar now, since your posts are quite unmistakable as JATSman then, where I wonder how many other posters have come this far then..." replied the goblin wondering what picture would fit here)
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:53 am

"...it's funny I always like those pin up girls pictures more than their nude counterparts of today, somehow it just reminds me of that "all the fun of the seaside" of my childhood now, where one bought naughty postcards more as a dare, and everything was a lark, and strangely unreal, adventurous even..." mentioned the goblin feeling old tonight, hating the wisdom of his years, wanting just five minutes of his youth back, saying "...so I will probably buy a naughty postcard this summer when I visit felixstowe ferry to scatter mum's ashes to the sea, and how strangely fitting that will seem then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Mcgill3_gal
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:15 am

"A poem for my absence." whispered the spirit in the flea's ear before dropping a piece of parchment.

Time slips by like sand in withered hands as the cold crumbles flesh to dust and the night cries out with stars that shimmer in a haze of heat from the sun that burns to bright. The moon watches one sleep and knows that tonight she will not awake.

Air becomes far too heavy for one whom
Doesn’t know what bittersweet love creates
And as she lays back and dreams of the one who
She loved and wanted, she sees their back as they leave forever.

Tears dripping down her eyes,
She knows but one thing in this life-
You might remember the look in love’s eyes
But will never forget the backs of those who leave.

One last tear slips down her cheek as the veins
In her flesh pulse over and over
They move not only vital juices through dark veins
But also movements, emotions, and-of course- the curse.

Reality forces her to sleep as it takes over
Her mind and makes her remember her life in a flash
Of white life. Lovers, haters, moments of passion and beats of hate over
Silly, petty arguments. And she knows she’ll be remembered for that.

As her breath raggedly escapes her
Lungs, she lets out a final sigh and
Let’s her heart slowly stop moving her
Vital juices until the pumps are meaningless.

Seemingly sleeping, she lets her mind wander until the light is gone
The night is over and the sun rises but no one comes
Everyone left long ago, grown up, or just gone.
Her last sight is her vision of death and she knows the end is dark peace.

Death, with tight skin and ragged bones of ivory, comes to her in the final moments to hold her hand. He is not cruel, as many preserve, he hates his job and wishes to leave her alive for her family, but as the tear drops down her face and he sees her memory, he knows she is alone either way.

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 DeathLaughWeep
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:46 pm

"...ah spirit, a death announced is a friend is it not, where accidents are the hardest of his jests, but he alone adds meaning to ones short life here, for without death it would all be some meaningless eternity..." said the goblin, adding "...funny, we're like so many fireflies against the night's sky, where it's as if those stars just smile down at our assumptive folly each time, but I'd rather be one of these little fireflies then, for the stars can't dance like we do on this night..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Graveofthefireflies
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:13 pm

"...which reminds me..." the laziness evaporated waiting for Brazil now "...how often I have heard 'he was only 32, 46, 67 you know' and while saddened at the news always, I am smiling inside, behind my shocked exterior as it seems that all around it is only I that think I could be a statistic too, an anecdote over coffee, a tit-bit of news in passing, so don't be surprised if this is my last post then, for I will not when it happ.."

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Stakingavampire
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 am

"...and what will be done other than 'thy will be done oh Lord' as twitter and other sites I see are littered with quotes from the Bible as another signal that God is not happy about the BP oil spill, and not that he, or they, will do anything either as the rest of us too sit watching it from afar like a drawn out disaster movie, even though we are appalled by it all, rooting for the good guys in our millions while watching Avatar, then slipping back to being the bad guys straight after, if not just by indifference then..." as Jats clicks the tab on another beer "...perhaps our newly elected solitary Green parliamentary member here could do something about it, a voice in the wilderness, or are her shackles tighter than the rest of ours now, while bigger and more powerful corporations than ineffective governments have license to act as they wish in pursuit of unsustainable avarice, and it's not like our conciseness have not been pricked before as everything is expendable and what we are seeing now, just a drop in the ocean then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Meh.ro698
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:38 am

Repost from Elsewhere:

Terric Alstra was once a young man in medieval Europe working in a store for his family who was just breaking poverty in the world. He was handsome, loved, wanted, and panted over by the best of women all around but was never happy with it. He wanted more than beauty but could never find someone who could challenge his interests. Until the day a woman came to his house to sell old jewelry to his father, hoping to get money for her family. His father pushed the woman away, the jewelry spilling in the muddy roads. Terric left the house soon after to help the woman and she thanked him, placing a gleaming pendant over his chest.

"What is the one thing you wish?" She asked him as he helped her up. Something compelled him to tell the truth and in doing so he sealed his fate. When she heard his wish was to find a love beyond beauty she cackled. "So be it. This pendant will transform you into a hideous monster until the day you find a love past beauty!"

From that day onward Terric was trapped forever in his wish that went against the nature of man. But, never once did he try to trick the pendant with a love made from beauty, instead he searched the world over and over again and throughout time for a woman to love beyond her beauty. But as he searched he found a difference in all the women of the world. There were three main types of women; Beautiful - Smart - Odd and each of which caught his eye but none of which were his one true and so he continued to search the world until he learned yet another truth.

One will never find love while looking. But he learned this the wrong way and walked onward with a cloth over his eyes to blind himself, talking with all women who would deal with him, of any age and size. None of it mattered to him. Then he realized that if he fell in love but looked upon his love with disgust he could never stay with her, though it went against all he ever wanted he knew it was true.

And so he was stuck in the parody of his love, never to find love without noticing the beauty, yet never wanting love for the beauty. He searched through time forever.

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Transformation_Dragon_to_Beast_by_Tidmatiger
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:59 am

"...ah there you are..." feeling guilty at this coarse repost in response to such vivid imagery

Quote :

Ok, just out of curiosity. Would you need to sample a woman like Beyonce to find out whether she was good in bed, or would you take one look at her and think, "I think she would satisfy my needs adequately"

A guy once told me, that when it came to sex,(for him), the actual orgasm felt the same, whether he was having sex with a 60 year old or a 30 year old. And whether she was fat, skinny, ugly or attractive. The actual physical sensation felt the same.

Is this true?

"...well that may be true for him, perhaps to many, as to some degree it is an involuntary reflex, male rape often unreported, and no matter what, there will be some pleasure, before and during, although, it is what you become in his head, after the event, that is, as all men know, the acid test, as to whether you are any better than the rest..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Pizzahutdoubledeeppizza
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 am

"Hello lovely Jats" Spirit says with a wave. "How goes the stork's young carriage?" She asked as she looked out a vine covered window with glee, watching the thorns tinge in the light trying to pull through the green. Pricking her finger she watched the mist explode around her hand and slowly wrap around the thorn.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:59 am

("...honestly you two are quite a contrast then..." went the goblin now, where somehow both posts merited much reflection, adding "...my post too, is quite in contrast to both of you now, a real victorian journal we have here it seems, where each of us, offers the reader something of ourselves that I doubt is matched elsewhere on this internet then...", simply the goblin's mind was on fire with reflection)

repost from elsewhere

the goblin respected the religions of humans then, explaining "...well, at its base, it all starts off with the same god here, only that man then goes on to war over him as to which is the "one and true" way to worship god, then, where not satisfied with leaving god to punish those who don't follow suit that is, man then inflicts time and again all those religious wars in god's name...", just the goblin noted that somehow the devil's greatest aid was man's own bigotry here

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 Satan-job
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Jats stashes his fishing tackle in the corner and puts the kettle on "...thanks for the update on the first half, just seen the highlights now too, Van Bommel what a thug! What a goal(s), who can call this? Will the Dutch choke once more..." having a £5 now on Dirk to score next.

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 1242990329_dirk_diggler_is_brock_landers
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:15 pm

The door opens with a hushed whisper upon the sully existence, bringing with it only a cold winter's mist. Bandages flutter through the door way as if the wind had picked up a mummy's remains or remnants from a hospital. Still, nothing more. The floor board creeks with anticipation as slow, silent and deadly steps begin toward the cold, lonely room. First a hand, then a wrist and arm, guide through the far too bright light from the life outside, or perhaps from that endless tunnel calling to the seeming end where one has won the battle. Or have they? Dainty in its transparent clarity, the soft fingers press against the door almost timidly, as if they hadn't touched such life before. And, as left before the beginning of a trying time, the room was filled with words and glimmered with pictures of all sorts. The sorts, to be exact, that made a smile appear on the face of a young spirit who suddenly fluttered to life in a misted gust.

"Ah," she whispered as she saw the last words still glinting slightly in their ink, as if trying to wait for another drop before drying, "So you think you've won, dearest Jats...Ay so it would seem..." The spirit roams the room, reading the words she mist so furiously that she did feel far more dreaded than her own ghastly existence could permit. "Alas, you are a loser, as all of us 'ave been since the beginning of tis game. One who believes they hath won but! Oh, but, they hath just added to our numbers. Fear not, you shall have your chance again, for I shall give ye a good match. And that goes for you too, darling Goblin, for I hath missed you both quite dearly." she whispered to the wind more than to the words, as if happened them to appear before her very eyes. A soft mewing caught her ear and she whipped around, causing her form to turn to dust for a moment before solidifying again. Her fingers tapped her lip and she pouted ever softly. "Oh my ears do deceive me...I thought I heard a whisper of my lovely pet...but I am quite sure he must be off hunting mice for Jats, as he has for so long now. He must be very fat indeed..."

Nodding to herself, the spirit turned from the room and started toward the door. The smile placed upon her lips once more. "...Checkmate my friends...I have won for now..." with that she disappeared, leaving the door open for any who checked it to see, as she slipped out toward a realm unknown, searching for her dearest companions.

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 4952161-words-written-in-stone-abstracted-religious-text-on-church-wall
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:09 pm

the goblin quickly returned, saying "...I had thought this forum was closed but if you are here then I am here with you as always...", in fact, things had advanced since whenever last was, explaining "...simply our numbers are more now, but I do not want to build up your hopes too much, only that we are more known than ever and the hostility is muted, where the posts speak for themselves I believe...", the goblin was happy now

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 65ebfb396e22cb13aed87d8a854b1365bc9
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:15 pm

"I've noticed." the spirit said as she appeared, leaning against the wall. "Quite a bit larger than I remember indeed! But alas, it is to be expected since such a long time hath passed...illness is a grave thing my friend, a grave thing." Though her words spoke well enough of the dismal, her lips were ever curved in the strange smile she now wore as she glanced toward him. "I do hope that means the banning has subsided, though I do doubt that such a blessing would commence. Let us see how our game shall continue then, yes? Forget such abstances as mine for, as a spirit, I am always intertwined with ye and dearest Jats." she looked about, as if expecting him to appear. "Speaking of him...'ave you seen my pet? I've missed Jakin quite and I am sure he is fat with the feast of mice hiding from the cold."

the last person to post here wins - Page 16 98371446
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: