Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+8
mars bar
Reaper_HarrisPunk
lilM
Rayne and Sunflowers
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
The jatsman
Sage
SilentxMidnight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 am

repost from elsewhere

the poster had correctly guessed the publisher's game then, so the goblin felt he should explain it further, saying "...well, for just matched posts alone, about100 thread pages, where adding up their number it's around 1500 posts...", which was entirely irrelevant, and meant nothing where one was anonymous, adding "...but, why change that, why bother to print or publish ones works, and be at the mercy of some publisher only to be discarded in a few years time then, I mean those rascals don't want any long term successes, well bar their own one or two main authors now, so it just remains "short term profit" from the rest of us, it's all rigged, where simply you're their best seller one year and forgotten the next, like so many writers before you now, just as it is for the music industry too, where no one actually stops to remember of what happened to "last year's star" then...", so the goblin wrote for himself alone, where being anonymous was ample proof of that now, save that the "live writer's" scene was advancing here, he only had to look at the others now where once he had been alone

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Cff54c07
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:13 am

Endless Mistrust
Curse you crows on better branches
Who leave us owls with lesser chances
Who made us creatures of this night
Always in fear of your daytime strike
But in the dark you cannot see
The owl that swoops upon thee.

Curse you owls in your hidden nest
Who stork us crows as we do rest
Who made us creatures of this day
Always in fear of your nighttime play
But in the light you cannot stop
The crows that group to drop.

-fleamailman-

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Post-2-1196177832
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:33 am

repost from elsewhere, the goblin being supportive

Quote :
Like I said, this is the first signing that I never sold at least one book and it was rather upsetting.

"...chin up..." advised the goblin, adding "...if you're happy with your own works, that's really all that should matter to you, selfish I know but one just has to accept that what we do now is in order to do better later, so if someone says "it's good" one replies "thank you", whereas if someone says "it's bad" one replies "ah, but it's going to be great" where it's only ever "bad" when it makes you give up...", in fact, the goblin was thinking that now was probably the best time to sit back and think out ones persona, saying "...for if this internet is really where it's at as they say, then here is what has to be figured out first, just forumland is your stage, for they will know of you by way of it, promise, that is, your readers will come to you from here saying "why, hay you're xxxxx aren't you, I've read all your posts", where then their buying a copy of your signed book is only a short step away...."

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Alone-5
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:01 am

repost from elsewhere, the "afterlife" thread

"...simply, you and I are anonymous, the number of posts, the hit rate, and all the other paraphernalia which goes up to create any member on a site actually means nothing because nothing can be proved here, nothing except the fact that I am writing this and you are reading it..." said the goblin whose goal remained to know himself from what he posted, adding "...you can't know the future, there is no way to know it because it is not here yet, but perhaps one can know oneself, because oneself is here all the time..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Inka-Essenhigh-SettingSun05
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:06 am

repost from elsewhere, where the there thread was locked and then reopened

"...ah but I don't exist, nor is this my thread here..." mentioned the goblin now, repeating "...the thread is just one in fifty active "last post" threads, where, as a "live writer", I contribute to it in my turn without really caring what happens for exactly the reason you saw here, which could happen at whim anytime...", the goblin smiled, for he meant well but he had still nothing to prove or defend here, saying "...simply you do understand now, that this internet has less permanence than your life does, so why then worry about whether some thread is locked, deleted, or even earns one a ban, where surely ones goal here is just to know oneself by what ones posts...", the goblin was merely pointing out that if he couldn't walk away from all this, then he wasn't really anonymous at all, for it still owned him

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Caterpillar
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
Following the Cruse of Muse
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:07 pm

a repsot

"...I agree..." says Jats nodding his head and laughing "...yes lets sterilize the lot, especially the filthy immigrants, or should we just limit them, a one child policy perhaps, no perhaps not, thinking of China now and the population of spoiled brats that came from that, but ditched now anyhow, while other cultures and countries still revere the production of offspring amongst their ranks..." says Jats now letting his own bigotry emerge for others to mock or be shocked "...for that is the flaw of the West, its ultimate downfall, as our modern social unacceptability of a large family limits us to one, or two, conventional children, while those of different faiths continue to breed more followers, who then turn our democracy's about face as we stupidly teach them to read our flawed bills of rights, to much outrage then, the West it seems, only liking democracy of one true faith, yet selfishly, foolishly, decrying those just trying to redress the balance with more conquistadors to fight their fight..." job done for me then thinks JATS "...for America though nothing to worry about, as according to Flea (and who am I to doubt now as Greece endures his prediction), the way things are going you will get your 'South' back and return to the good old days then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 400blackconfederates
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:11 pm

"...you make me think JATS and there is no better compliment that I can give than that..." went the goblin who too, had seen ken's post and somehow felt that things couldn't continue as they are, saying "...really I don't know what this "new south" is, and there is much that I wouldn't accept of it, "segregation" and "prejudice" I won't accept here, but at the same time deliberate abuse of the system by those who do not contribute into it, should not be acceptable to anyone, especially where, for example, having children solely for the sake of welfare entitlement, should be made a crime of "indifference towards the offspring" and should be punished severely by anyone who feel compassion and love here..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Ltcol_stirm_pow_returns_vietnam_war
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
Following the Cruse of Muse
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:09 am

a repost , putting the world to rights elsewhere...

"...sheesh..." sighs Jats admiring how XXXX is sticking to her guns here but knowing that face to face he would have to be less obtuse or just tickle her into submission "...you have just chosen your own examples there and nothing that I have written, although the greedy bastards who bemoan their greedy downfall, as per the previous post are the ones I am on about, and if everyone was happy with just being comfortable then, as I have said before, world poverty would disappear over night funded by just Gates billions alone, but, such is the nature of man this is just all an idealistic dream then..." as Jats hears that the Greeks have taken to rioting on the streets now.

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 StarTrekBirthday
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:42 pm

There is an escape in us all, we find it by hiding... ... ...but we can't escape...

im pleased to be back!
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Quote :
There is an escape in us all, we find it by hiding... ... ...but we can't escape...

"...ah, the concept of "ones secrecy" as separate from "ones independence", where the latter is impossible, how wise you are then..." mused the goblin, welcoming sage again, adding "...no posting for the site's sake, nor for others here, it has to be selfish or it can't be sustained, I always ask myself "what in my life is worth posting" and take it from there..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Amazingjeckelbros

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat May 08, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:38 pm

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread

the goblin is redoing today those habits of yesterday before he redoes them again tomorrow, saying "..."force of habit" is a prison that doesn't need bars...", to which the goblin then added "...what changes with time is ones ability, and ones perspective with it, otherwise it the same thing year after year..." not that the goblin minded where there was no choice in that one had to eat, sleep, bath and the like, but there were other less obvious habits that, if not seen to, would simply continue unseen like that skin cancer that one doesn't feel until it is too late, "...me, I'm stocktaking my habits this morning..." replied the goblin in answer to the question "what are you doing", and the list of habits was extensive

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Wsadw
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:49 am

what can your life post to such experiences? almost every thought is frugal and we avoid to sell them out to just anybody but everybody. Im' sure that you'll find the smaller things to be more captivating than the cliche picutes depicted by centuries.but, now we have the toll to turn and show what time had missed and space not touched. THAT is what writing is worth, the very essecnce to your desire to vanquish boredom and and life of blasphemy. True, notably one does not have to believe in a god but themselves. NOW! we write.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:21 am

"...well put, perhaps you should create a thread then, and tend it as a benchmark of self here, a tally of your output perhaps..." replied the goblin always liking the members here, saying "...do you remember how you asked me before to support this site, well I said yes and actually lied, in fact, I'm still letting you down a bit because I was only posting for myself here, because the willpower to post for someone else or something else can't be sustained where habit is just habit, so first one must get into the habit of writing, and writing for no reason beyond this selfish habit, then the posts will flow and this site will never die because there's nowhere outside of forumland each time, one just posts on..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Fullmoonlove[/quote]
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:55 pm

repost from elsewhere, a writer's forum, from the "the process of writing" thread there

Quote :
Diversity, we are beginning to learn, is a good thing. Writers have diverse styles, too. The more fluent writers can often be recognized by their unique style. It is not our job as readers to attempt to impose our style onto another’s writing.

"...music to my ears mortals, count me in amongst your ranks now MYAHAHAHA..." started the goblin, actually lying because his "whatevers" were more tailored towards forumland, as he intended to cut an anonymous name for himself here, perhaps amounting to the greatest goblin this internet has ever know now, continuing "...certain constraints arise when writing on forums, they are "post length", "writing style", "content", "eyecatchyness" and "one persona" here...", the value of each the goblin could only vouch for from his near unrivaled experience across forum after forum, he continued "..."post length" is a compromise always, too long and they'll skip it, whereas with "writing style" grammar nazi is loathed, for example they don't and won't understand colons, semi colons, etc., where too, the content has to be compelling enough for them to remember the persona behind it, and adding pictures or streams to ones text is to up the visual here, and where lastly the persona is really what you are trying to get them to latch onto here because I repeat, there's no point of doing any wonderful posts if they're not going to remember who's writing them now, so the username here is in effect the author's name for them...", and with that the goblin added an explanatory stream and an eyecatching picture as an example

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ciEGEDgE1k4

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Vlcsnap-2010-04-11-17h00m25s211
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:25 am

repost from elsewhere, troll's site, the "I know y'all of you have been wondering where I've been at" thread

Quote :
I was stuck, trapped, way in the back of my mum's closet, wearing one of her girdles, & shaking like a leaf.

of course by now the goblin had seen the original post, saying "...really it's a bit like the paradox of schrodinger's cat in quantum mechanics here, where the two states of "existence" and "non existence" exist side by side as both "is and "isn't" instantaneously, or more simply that the effects were happening too quickly for comprehension here resulting in a contradictory state then...", though the goblin then felt it was better to remind the trolls that one wasn't actually here either, since all that was here were these words that represent concepts, but even this the goblin knew would be difficult for some to comprehend here, so for them he just added their favorite bit of teletubbies which was totally beyond the goblin's comprehension now

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Teletubbies
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:09 am

repost from elsewhere, why the goblin was his own man

the goblin saluted the visiting admin now, saying “...look, sorry, I'm not very good a playing “shoot first, ask questions later” here on other forums, so if you feel now that I owe you some answer towards your edit/deletions first, and my leaving because of it, don't hold your breath, as I do wish both you and your forum all the best at this point, entirely accepting your edit/delete prerogative that is, but if you will excuse me now, my allegiance remains to those admins whose forums leave their poster's posts alone, especially where no malice has been shown by them, for you see, if I actually needed an editor I'd just turn up that publishing world instead of being free here..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Hell-1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:40 pm

repost from elsewhere

the goblin thanked the lupusqueen for her post and just gave her his same old assurance again, that simply his undeniable selfishness would keep him posting back to her forum as always, saying "...no, I just want to be a winner, with other winners here, those who face their day and post on in spite of it, me, you, whoever then, for someone who posts on in spite of their dailylife is a winner in my view, they win against me perhaps but mostly they win against themselves, so do you remember what I wrote before, didn't I write "life's angels are not there to be nice, they're there to help one shine in their reflection", so please reflect brightly now, show me how right I am to have faith in you...", oh, and the goblin was always faithful, for had he ever stopped posting here, would he ever now

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Game_image_20
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:44 pm

today's, still thinking this out then

so the goblin then clicks onto the link, where once more, up crops that rather familiar page now reading "you have been banned" then "reason: you have a google history goblin", to which the goblin simply remarked "...well that's true enough, trouble is I have so much google history by now, that I not quite sure which google history they're even on about, besides, shouldn't they be judging my posts for themselves then...", but that was the goblin for you, forumland was so fickle, where one was liked one moment, hated the next, what of it, adding "...they haven't stopped my posting, and perhaps if one is not worth being banned from somewhere on this internet, then it's rather a sorry reflection on ones posting, unless ones goal is trying to become the internet's "one and only truly invisible poster"...", so the goblin never tried to get himself banned but never minded when he was, thinking the link was "ban me, read me elsewhere then", like now perhaps

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 129170057643930750
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:51 pm

repost from elsewhere, the newbie section, the "introduce yourself" thread

in fact by now the goblin didn't even know if his libido still worked, saying "...no doubt I'd probably start thinking about the appropriate lines and adjectives at the time, highly likely with all this writing now, transcendental lovemaking, subjective, looking on once more, as in "and how was it for you darling", replying "soft, firm, mechanical, overwhelming, intimate, passionate and somewhat messy too", admittedly not quite what she was expecting to hear then, but her fault for asking...", so, as far as the goblin's lovelife was concerned, all speculations, and those conjectures that go with them, had not been put to test for some while now, simply "bets off" seemed easier to live with here, that is while accepting that at his age, like any age for that matter, there were both hardships and compensations, "...welcome to your transcendental "double life" goblin..." went slot's voice in the background again, adding "...please post your "out of self" experiences here, you usually do, don't you goblin..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Flying_Spaghetti_Monster-tm
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:58 am

the goblin was wondering if hedes hadn't somehow released the cerberus from its underworld, and if this really was what the goblin was facing now, and which one, if any, of those three ferocious heads would actually devour him too, oh yes, he recognised them alright, there was the european malaise with its insatiable hunger now, the american default with an insurmountable debt, and lastly, the one the goblin feared the most here, the onward awakening of the tectonic plates, "...now the jaws of either one of these heads alone would have been alarming but all three together now, I am beyond alarm..." mentioned the goblin, but the cerberus was in no rush, it seems to be biding its time as if savoring its prey once more, where the goblin for his part just read into its contours its majesty here, saying "...at least I saw you coming beast, you'll give me credit for that then..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqovlRhIxIE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ8Tp0XAeI8

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Cerberus_by_victoria_poloniae

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu May 20, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:16 am

The spirit slipped in with her fingers trailing over the referbished walls and watched at they withered beneath her. Pulling the strips of bandage that did heal her in this time of her disappearance, the spirit looked for the familar faces she missed so. When eyes fell upon the goblins face she grined and hurried over. Appearing behind the Goblin, the spirit did play tricks with her mist and play tunes with the smoke that filed through an old organ in the corner. Wither her fingers gripping tightly on shoulders, the spirit appeared with a smile.

"Hello, dearest Goblin, how powerful my sorrow hath been. For not seeing your words is as if depriving myself of nurishment!" Moving to appear beside him, the spirit sat and crossed her legs as her hand fell to a letter opener in her lap.

"This has been quite a lonely friend of mine in this time of pain and seeming death and now! Oh now it lives anew and opens paths to this place that i 'ave so longed to be about. Tell me, goblin whom i've missed, what secrets hath you in that mind of yours to make me smile and bring me to a merry place with photos and...Jats! of course, oh how I miss him too."

And with that the spirit disappeared, off to find dearest Jats.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:54 pm

("...ah now, I cannot make you happy, only you can choose to be so, but I love being with the lupusbots, they're my heroes who write in spite of what they're up against, no, they often write because of what they're up against, and my job is just to listen..." mentioned the goblin once more, adding "...but I'm so selfish, I steal their courage at every chance, not to be trusted are we...", then the goblin promised to find something happy of himself for spirite but the fighting with the writing sites had put him on the defensive here)
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:48 am

Frowning the spirit did pat goblin's hand. "Quite fine my dear. I appologize for my disappearing act, for I did fall gravly ill and could not come out to play with you all. Now I shall be back and shall run a mess about you all until i am cast away"

Chuckling the spirit reached into a bag at her side and pulled from it an iron brush with spikes for brissles and tosted it to and fro in her light hands. Humming as she did, she turn it in the air and saw a reflection of something strange in the tint.

"Did you know that when one looks into a mirror they see what they wish to see, a normal being. If one looks into a chalace of star dust they see what they wish to be, but when one looks into the tint of a metalic surface, they see not what they wish but what is true. None pay much mind to the metalic things, however, and so see only as they would in a mirror. It is sad, to myself, for one does not know whom they are inside that is hiden from themselves and others." Tossing the brush into the air, she let it fall and stab into the cracking ground.

"Tell me, dearest, what are you truly under your mask of lively-hood?"

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Img-set?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Quote :
"Tell me, dearest goblin, what are you truly under your mask of lively-hood?"

"...ah, now that's why I like this realm of livewriting..." replied the goblin seeing spirit's post again, adding "...where one reads to feed, and is uplifted by it too...", in fact the goblin could surf hundreds of forums now, but those who actually wrote in their posts were so few in number that they seemed gems to come across, adding "... perhaps in answer then, I am reflected in my posts here, where new posts are the lifeblood of a forum perhaps, but if that is really so, then I borrow the words of horace now Quae caret ora cruore nostro?, meaning for what coast does not know of our blood then for yet we will conquer this forumland and our blood will flow across it still..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 Sad

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat May 22, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:26 am

repost from elsewhere,

Quote :
Is traditional publishing dead?

"...various reasons do seem obvious though..." replied the goblin now, continuing "...first, put yourself in the shoes of the reader here, given the choice between reading a book or meeting the author on line, given the choice of paying for the book or reading something free here, given the choice between just being stuck only reading the book or being able to shoot comments and question back directly..." the goblin paused, sipped his morning coffee once more, and then continued "...now put yourself in the author's shoes, given the choice between a declining physical book market or a growing internet one, given the choice between the constraints of the publishing world or the freedom of this internet, given the choice between not knowing ones true readership or simply looking a ones hitcount, the choice between a slowly declining book writing model against an ever growing livewriting one....", in fact, the goblin had no published books, wrote badly, and was dyslexic to boot, but he had one thing going for him, simply that whereas most writers kept their best stuff for their blogs and books, he actually wrote in the posts themselves, no wonder his hitcount was what it was then

the last person to post here wins - Page 15 23924bd1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: