Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+8
mars bar
Reaper_HarrisPunk
lilM
Rayne and Sunflowers
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
The jatsman
Sage
SilentxMidnight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:28 am

repost from elsewhere

"...valid point..." went the goblin who could only point out that writing isn't anything like that which one is imagining it to be here, when one starts out that is, nor that which one has bargained for either, "...there is always a risk of self deception here, that once one builds up a "shared life" with a muse, that one can then at some later point just unshare it, going back to just living on the surface without her again, simply it doesn't turn out like, for it, like a dream diary, or like someone who sees ghosts, is something where practice reinforces the whole sharedness of it..." mentioned the goblin, remembering "warning, last sanity test: you can't get her back into her bottle from this point", was hidden somewhere in the small print of the Muse's pact

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Muse
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:29 am

the goblin never expected anyone to do anything, well not for him he meant, in fact, the goblin often remembered that he too, didn't really address anyone beyond his own muse while writing here like this, "...well, there have been many sites where things simply haven't worked out between us where I had have to leave, but as long as I can see that the admin is active on the site, I can lock onto that vibe of faith in the site's future, and post on regardless through thick and thin..." ventured the goblin who himself, was still learning how to post in his own right, "...simply, I make mistakes like the rest of us, I am human then..." said the goblin speaking figuratively of course, continuing "...you see, there are no books about being a good poster, and the majority of writing rules have no bearing here, and, if anything, are completely off putting, to the average post's reader, as something stuffy, bookish and bygone..." mentioned the goblin who knew he had to think of "good for posting" now, no longer "good for writing" here, in fact, at times the goblin was even reminded of everyones "love of sail", with it's epic elegance and beauty that is, but fully aware that these supertankers now cruising down the ether of today's Internet, have little in common with "sailing ships of old" then, an opinion which didn't exactly endear the goblin to those members of the writer's site elsewhere he had noticed

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Threewisemonkeys-1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 am

today the goblin's goal is to get into the "males need not apply" forum he had come across this morning, "...um, well let's see, first name: Margaret, last name: Thatcher, address: 10 Downing st., London, european weather buffer, sex: long ago, age: even further back, hobbies: shopping, ladies nights and powdering my noise for hours, username: fleamailnotaman..." as the goblin then pressed the "agree to terms" button in earnest adding "...now Slot, all we have to do is start the "last post" thread there and retreat presumably unnoticed..." sighed the poor little goblinness in her distress now

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 CBernstein20AKAMaggie20Thatcher
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:25 pm

"...forgive me posting back so soon, but perhaps some points should be looked at first..." said the goblin, not discouragingly, just continuing "...the publishing world is in crisis at the moment, simply, the market share is decreasing daily, in that, for every a new reader of a book let's say, hundreds more are flocking to the internet now, which is good because, any publisher who wants to survive will have to move onto the internet too, which is my first point here, simply, that they are going to come, maybe not this forum perhaps, but to these forums, they have no choice...", the goblin stopped for a second, thought hard, then continued once more, "...this year some famous authors have already dropped their publishers for selling directly through amazon, understandable, since amazon sold more kendell ebook readers than physical books last year, the authors will make works directly for those ebook readers then, which is my second point here...", but then the goblin saw this as a bridge so to speak, in that, yes the publishers and author were moving on-line for their part, but the other side of the coin needed explaining now, concluding "...at first glance, how are publishers going to find talent here, do you think that they will go into the each and every here section actually wading though tons upon tons of stuff to choose between, no, they are going to look at various indicators here, of which a "uniform persona" is one of them that I previously explained, where also a high hitcount becomes another, and where too, a constant output is another again, simply ask yourself if you like do you fit that bill, and where not how one can adjust to it...", which surprisingly all meant nothing to the goblin himself, simply because, he wished to remain anonymous and was quite happy with his readership, saying "...o how I hate long posts, sorry about this one then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 AlleyCat
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Searching for Inspiration
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Hey Flea! I love your writings! I am a true fan! HUGS
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/CoffeeshopClub/index.php
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:24 pm

("...I love that post you did bubbles..." replied the goblin, repeating "...you're one of the best illustrators I know of, your eye is much deeper than before, you've changed I think...")

"...thanks..." said the goblin knowing that when he tried he failed and when he didn't try it came to him, the goblin explained "...simply, the "muse's pact" changes the focus of ones life from "what do I want in life" to "what is worth posting in life", and there are three clauses of the "muse's pact" that remain constant throughout, their being "honesty", "a shared life" and "a thick skin", where the first and last clauses are obvious, but the second "a shared life" is only really understood by someone who has opened up to the muse...", at which point the goblin wondered if he was making sense, even to himself now, he continued though "...a writer doesn't know when, or what, idea will hit him, but the muse is constantly there and the writer lives with her somehow sharing their "dailylife" with her 24/7...", "...in other words he's saying that you writers are raving schizophrenics..." went the voice in the background, where the goblin started twiddling his thumbs in escape mode wondering how he could get out of that accusation then but there seems no escape

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Sorrow-1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:39 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Dumping your past into posts to get rid of the past?

"...one can't get rid of ones past..." replied the goblin but the goblin knew that he couldn't explain "communicating and coming to terms with ones past", though it still didn't stop him wanting to try here saying "...most people have memories but when one has a "shared life" they're not neatly buried and forgotten in the back of ones mind somewhere as one digs them up borrowing from them to create ones works as others would create books, paintings, music, poems or whatever I imagine...", and the goblin knew he could give endless examples but instead the goblin just continued "...the oddest sensation is when one is borrowing something and its ghost enters into focus and one is then communicating with it, that is, one is no longer simply writing about "ones past" in third person, one is staring that ghost in the face while reinforcing that ghost in ones mind with ones pen communicating with it like here and now, so perhaps that's why I find writing so much more exacting than thinking, as if all this were some written tally of my thoughts taken from these communications then..." and with that the goblin crystallized his view saying "...if actors can't play the part for real unless they get into the part, writers are probably the same..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Mummywithmummy
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:56 pm

repost from elsewhere, explain why the goblin had joined the goth forum

"...me too more eyeliner please..." said the goblin who was first going for a walk along these empty Winter streets even if the goblin was never really alone anymore as a mass of thoughts, sane or otherwise, seemed to follow him around now, the goblin continued "...oh and then I am going over to those goth sites as there's a dark side within me that I want to release and explore, and it is far better my doing it there, at a goth site that is, than if I actually turned up at SMF's featured forum, "the Funeral and Embalming Times" and directly asked them "hi folks, do you, by any chance, have a nice "fun and games" section where one can start a "last post" thread" between those obituaries you do..." mused the goblin in his madness now

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 MortalityOfSoul02
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:22 pm

repost from elsewhere

the goblin liked, and he meant really liked, xxxx's last post a lot suggesting the futility of writing on this "last post" thread, or writing in general, "...ah but no, suppose you now reposted, that same post, on another "last post" thread, and not only on one "last post" thread but many "last post" threads, and suppose you then collected all those posts, which you felt to be you, into one locked and hidden thread, like a blog perhaps, after six months you would have something special wouldn't you..." ventured the goblin at it, who was thinking of that "journey to self" idea again, remembering his quote "to live" is to win, as "to post" is to win too, ah but "to build up ones wins" is to triumph", and then he spoiled it by saying "...if you feel that the picture sets to mood for the text, place it before the text, whereas if you feel that the text sets the view of the picture place it before the picture..." suggested the goblin thinking one line of space between the two was best now, even if illustrating, as we know, was not the goblin's strongest point but what was he wondered

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Procrastinationmainfullqj7
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 am

repost from elsewhere

certainly, the goblin thanked the poster for pointing out the plight of the American economy of late, but either way the goblin's mind, or whatever little remained of it that is, was musing on the idea that somehow those federal financial institutions could solve much of that accusation, that the market is out of touch, insensitive, and even irrelevant to mr joe average, whatever, if they were to better entice the average American here to participate in the stock market more, by, for example, creating some "special issue" bonds that convert straight into food stamps upon maturity, "...yes, these "food stamp bonds" could be traded freely on the market, so that the "one in ten" Americans receiving food stamps at the moment would be able to keep track of their investment in the US economy so to speak..." ventured the goblin somehow now realizing that without some sort of intervention soon, his much needed supply of american peanut butter could well be in serious jeopardy

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 LoneRangerandTonto
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:45 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
You do get out and about a bit do you buddy ? Smell the flowers and all that... Sometimes I worry for you posting intensely in a almost manic obsessed manner. Just sharing my feelings mate, cos I care

the goblin thanked the poster, and agreed that his life was very internet orientated, where his dailylife just seemed dull by comparison, saying "...somehow I do like the things that this dailylife offers, but nothing really elates me quite like the responses across the many sites I am on, where either I am helping someone enter into to this "live writing" world, or replying about some current topic like here, or just fending off those trolls again, each of which engages my mind at a depth that my dailylife, for all it's necessity, doesn't...", outside, it was raining and the captain had commanded her minion to fetch groceries again, plus the bedroom needs cleaning, plus the goblin's coffeecup was empty too, oh and then there was that internetolics anonymous meeting tonight, online of course, where raving craving forum addicts could relate their ever losing battle to "last post" posting

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Somethingaboutmary
Back to top Go down
AliceXYourWorstNightmareX
Staring at a Piece of Paper...

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:13 am

Alice danced her way into the post and hid in the shadows, "Ello, loves. I just thought I would say hello..."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:05 pm

("...and very welcome here alice you are too..." replied the goblin, adding "...for I have written much about your world now...", as the goblin quickly posted something from way back and elsewhere now)

"...at any rate I'll never go there again..." said the goblin as he picked his way through his mailbox, "...for the life of me, those are the silliest "last post" tea-parties I ever was at..." and just as the goblin said this, the goblin noticed that yet another email had the words "the last person to post here wins, reply notification", "...oh, now that is very curious.." the goblin thought. "...oh but everything is curious today. I think I should go back there and see then..." as the goblin pressed the link which then reads "I win", "...curiouser and curiouser..." exclaimed the goblin continuing "...but we'll soon see about that though..." as the goblin readies his reply and posts "...mortals you step away from sanity if you continue down this path with me here..." but the goblin guessed that it was already too late for many, sanity had never been much fun it seemed

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Hat_by_plan106
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:14 pm

"Thank you, Sir Goblin," Alice said from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm

("...happy you are here..." replied the goblin, repeating how much he loved alice's world, and here was his family then)

from the goblin's dear all diary, 18th., April 1998

Dear all,
Hatter's hopes of a tidy tranquil coffee are tossed aside when Alice and the doormouse turn up to grab whatever's is going even if her doctor's report(attention; on entering the Swiss German medical zone please avoid jokes on pain of having to explain them) mentioned her being 7kilos overweight, regardless, she scours the table for the non-existant sugarcube, the doormouse on the other hand will scurry to the hare in the kitchen for the milkjug which he'll bring, minus contents of course save for white marks on his lips, to the unperturbed hatter who somehow knowingly has braved the snow on the balcony for an unopened carton, hare then bounces into the room with the coffeepot only to spring to her ever awaiting telephone, doormouse will sleep and Alice is always lost, somehow after a few resuscitating sips the hatter will close the door and remember himself "...ah, in my home it's always teatime..." thinks the hatter over his cup

As written.,
flea

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Aliceandthedormouse
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 pm

from the goblin's dear all diary, 18th May 1997

Dear all,
Frantically, the dormouse plays "cat and mouse" with a little ball that will eventually escape his attention: his father (the hatter) poised with a pen, fishes for thoughts while wearing a small hole in the sleeve of the elbow that supports a head which should read "Back in five minutes"; in fact the hatter supposes that only their ages dictate any difference in the degree of distraction here. Later, when hatter has finished writing and rewriting this letter he'll shout at the dormouse to have a bath(wallow in toys), brush his teeth(chew the toothbrush) and go to bed(fall asleep somewhere) but the dormouse plays "cat and mouse" with hatter who will eventually let the dormouse escape from his attention until a few hours later, when the hatter will actually notice, that something rather odd about the usually flat floor.

sin., flea

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Scaled.php?server=341&filename=l735123bdae701617c72fe2ah8

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Alice smiles and whispered to the goblin, "My real name is Alicia but I go by Alice... It is a pleasure to be here as well as on the other site."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:30 am

("...welcome then, post here whenever the mood takes..." replied the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
I like your thread goblin

"...nah, this isn't my thread either, it's just a "last post" thread here, anyone can post to it..." replied the goblin who wanted to openly share this thread then, saying "...the trouble with me is that there are two of us, one me who writes directly between brackets where things generally fall foul to those slings and arrows of outrageous dyslexia, and then there is that other me, who reposts stuff that has been clearly ironed out with some matching picture added, basically the "publishing" me, against the "posting" me perhaps, where both have their merits/demerits then...", simply, the goblin, in his madness, actually believed that it was a "journey to self" here, and yes, true the goblin had seen his dailylife for the rat-race it actually was, and yet, instead of "stopping to smell the flowers on the way", he was now writing about those same flowers then, as if the rat-race had been replaced by the rat's very own "freestyle composition with matching picture in less that 50 words please" benchmark here, so either way, the rat just scurried on it seemed totally unable to stop itself

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 0007

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:32 pm

repost from elsewhere

as if slowly readying his makeup seated in front of a theater mirror, the goblin feels himself to be backstage looking across from his now neatly arranged props of this dressing room, "...on in five minutes goblin..." calls the imaginary voice from the other side of the door, "...thanks..." he shouts back brushing off the anxiety and impatience that always builds up in those moments before he goes up onto the thread/stage, so the goblin just checks through the lines while roll playing the piece over and over in his mind and then calmly walks into everyones view, "...tonight this thread is mine and I will carry you away..." he promises them but the result is never certain he knew, "...no, this is what makes posting so alive..." he confided in a whisper here

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Comedy-tragedy-mask
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 pm

The spirit enters with a silent bow as she heads straight for her books and parchment. She takes them upon her lap and begins to search them, her mind jumping wildly from one thing to the next. "Oh what a bother, what a trife. I must search and search for things that none but I know of and all but I could fine. Alas thus is the distane of secret." Her voice is a hallow whisper as she continues. "Jakin has disappeared. do tell me if you find him for I fear he shall take it upon himself to attack the others. His mice....though they are larger he is cunning. Fear for he, fear." Her voice trails off as she searches another book.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:44 pm

("...I always like reading your posts spirit, you're very visionary, the image is well casted each time..." said the goblin who had be fighting trolls at valhalla)

repost from there then

"...wow, fanmail, great start..." went the goblin, who then explained something saying "...no, the difference between you trolls and me is that you try to get banned on sites, succeed, and get banned for it, whereas I try to remain on those sites, fail, and get banned for it...", alas deep meaningful posts are not appreciated it seems, especially on writer's forums

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 MISSMEYET
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:45 pm

repost form elsewhere, the tolls forum's "last post" thread

"....the troll-king has spoken, so there..." replied the goblin, reminded of the bad old days then, besides, the goblin didn't mind where this thread was moved to, as long as he could play "swot the bot" on it, in fact, contrary to appearances here, some of the trolls were very smart indeed, just the goblin had yet to meet one of them he felt

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Goblin
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:29 am

repost from "woman's interest" site
[footnote: mommies, like trolls, are creatures quite distinct from normal people]

and then he took her in his arms overwhelmed by that sudden urge to hold the one thing that was important to him, she was here, his, and waiting "...to hell with the world..." she said gently, continuing "...its just us now, darling I've waited too long...", he breathed in her scent beggingly for her, their stillness at this point seemed like that calm before their storm of unbridled passion, "...darling I am not protected, what if.." he kissed her again "...here, click this link below darling, you're safe with them..."

http://www.linuxmint.com/

"...goblin, do you really think this will get them try out linux then..." "...don't know slot, suppose we could make it a bit more romantic for them then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 GoneWithTheWind
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 pm

"...oh no, the shame of it all, my posts are better accepted on "troll valhalla" than on most writers forums, this is not fair..." sighed the goblin, despairing of humanity now

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 BaNANA
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:08 pm

repost from guess where

Quote :
4 pages of SHIT is what i [s] see [/s] i mean smell here

"...in other words, you are inferring that the posts show signs of something having been well digested then, so I suppose we can take it as a compliment here, gosh how you trolls are so astute in your observations now, amazing clarity..." ventured the goblin

the last person to post here wins - Page 12 Creepy_112
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: