Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_vote_lcapthe last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_voting_barthe last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+8
mars bar
Reaper_HarrisPunk
lilM
Rayne and Sunflowers
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
The jatsman
Sage
SilentxMidnight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
lilM
Following the Cruse of Muse
lilM

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:26 pm

uhhh? WHat is this exactly?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:30 pm

"A place of .... inspiration upon immense topics of things my dear" whispered the spirit hiding behind her new found mask.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:35 pm

Alias and roar of time combined on a night of opportunity, for all to hear clashed the measures of space, and below shut down the world of life, only for a moment they regarded what had happened, but true youth is wasted.
the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Abstract_Temporary_collapse
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:58 pm

SilentxMidnight wrote:
"I wonder what life was like back then." whispered the spirit. "where things dull and boring? I mean how could man exist without such things as we have now! haha it must have been so dull. or, perhaps, it was much better than it is now. perhaps it was beautiful and fulfilling. who knows. no one ever shall" she said as she thought back the paintings in her mind of things before the horrid such of 'humanity'.

"This species is the smartest and the fittest that has ever been, as always, at its evolutionary peak, then there is the contradictory nature of the human beings, how some do not behave even in the wholes best interests, let alone themselves, blinded by avarice, power, lust and indeed, love, in stark contrast to other species, and while I agree this rise is at it's peak, I see signs of an incredible fall, and perhaps then, with some differences, from the ashes, a different Utopia could be born, stripped from these mechanical crutches, as others have been closer to a truer way before, before it was raped, pillaged and forced to conform at the point of a gun, as man as always done and always will, truly masters of their own downfall then" and now his back is warmed by his simple fire, the chameleon will go repost this to another bunch of misfits".

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Americanindian
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:05 pm

The jatsman wrote:
SilentxMidnight wrote:
"I wonder what life was like back then." whispered the spirit. "where things dull and boring? I mean how could man exist without such things as we have now! haha it must have been so dull. or, perhaps, it was much better than it is now. perhaps it was beautiful and fulfilling. who knows. no one ever shall" she said as she thought back the paintings in her mind of things before the horrid such of 'humanity'.

"This species is the smartest and the fittest that has ever been, as always, at its evolutionary peak, then there is the contradictory nature of the human beings, how some do not behave even in the wholes best interests, let alone themselves, blinded by avarice, power, lust and indeed, love, in stark contrast to other species, and while I agree this rise is at it's peak, I see signs of an incredible fall, and perhaps then, with some differences, from the ashes, a different Utopia could be born, stripped from these mechanical crutches, as others have been closer to a truer way before, before it was raped, pillaged and forced to conform at the point of a gun, as man as always done and always will, truly masters of their own downfall then" and now his back is warmed by his simple fire, the chameleon will go repost this to another bunch of misfits".

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Americanindian

"Truthfully, dear friend, i this species as foolish and below the level of evolution. Humanity is nothing but a disgrace." the spirit whispered so that she seemingly could no longer be heard.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:22 pm

truly sad, they all left their rightful land... ... ...
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:23 pm

Quote :
"Truthfully, dear friend, i this species as foolish and below the level of evolution. Humanity is nothing but a disgrace." the spirit whispered so that she seemingly could no longer be heard"

"Perhaps then" for them of course as you are already dead "... if you took an omnipotent view, a cold hearted look, would swine flu, or such like, be the best solution, the kull required to sort things out, a virus, a plague upon us all, get the numbers down, a new beginning, a brighter dawn, as pockets of us start again, the planet given the chance to breathe once more, perhaps a better Armageddon than a nuclear war, or kick starting the planet to consume us all" he ponders that for a moment rubbing his chin instinctively "... Obviously as long as I survive, or would once I have been down "The Road" a little while and seen the real human kind, change my mind, again"

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Theroadfatherson
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:42 pm

"To let them start again would not help at all" mused the spirit. "no but to dwindle their numbers perhaps would help. Humanity is the truest forms of 'deamons' upon this world at the moment that with one look around any could see."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:44 am

("...sage, let JATs tell you about imageshack, and how to resize your pictures online for free, I like both your talent for choosing words, and your poems that will never look the same again..." mentioned the goblin pinching the pic, repeating that all too familiar line now "...goblins are not to be trusted near beauty...")

Quote :
but why

"...then for ones "journey to self"..." replied the goblin "...for even ones greatest effort cannot hold back the snow that will cover our tracks here, oh, they're left for providence perhaps, but there's no guaranty that providence will wish to keep them however perfect those tracks might be..." the goblin stopped, reflected, and then added "...no, one writes for oneself here, as oneself then...", simply, the goblin, from being anonymous, somehow understood that all his posts were, in effect, dead by the time he hit the "post" button, but his "journey to self' remained, that alone, for all his posting, or not posting, remained constant here

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Abstract_Temporary_collapse-2

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Quote :
what do I win

the goblin reflected upon the posters question "what do we win", and then realized, that poster could have anything he, or she, wanted because either the goblin would be "alive" to stop it, or "dead" where it no longer mattered to him, but anyway that old phrase sprung to the goblin's mind again "the action is the reward in itself" as the promoted all previous posters upstairs once more with a gentle shove, and a supportive MYAHAHAHHAAHA

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Belham
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:15 am

the goblin thanked the posters for their attempt to covert the inevitable course of things and sympathized deeply but alas time had given the last post once more back to its rightful goblin who loved this thread because no matter how his own fortune changed here at least he like anyone else could win just by posting but he reminded himself that this, like any other post, might well be his last so he always wanted to post something he would like to read later even if in fact he wouldn't be able to being no longer in this world "...anyway we goblins are silly about leaving pretty footprints in the snowy path of life..." he thought, "...more snow will fall and all would be forgotten but here we "tread on" on this thread then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Scaled.php?server=522&filename=4353kn2
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 am

the goblin simply understood, that if the "last post" thread was locked, that it was just like rain stopping play, no one would actually think that the weather had won, only that the game would now have to be played elsewhere

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 6x8jj4h
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:20 am

The spirit took her mask and flipped it into the air, as it fell the face cortexed into a crying clown which she once again held before her. "Clowns are funny things are they not. They hide their identity, much like we all do, behind make-up and such only to let it become them so that when the make up is gone they know not who they are. What are you when your shields and masks are taken away? Are you still you?"
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:46 pm

the goblin had only himself to push here he knew, repeating "...if I stop trying, "dailylife" and that moneygod win, it's as simple as that then...", but the goblin hated to admit another truth, that although the goblin based his posts on "what, in my life, is worth posting" at times it felt as if nothing in his life was actually worth posting and he had to top it up with his imagination, not a bad thing in itself since his imagination grew by it, only that it was damming in it's conclusion about the goblin's own existence

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 The_Sad_Clown
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:53 pm

(the goblin apologized first, and if this was deemed too adult, accepted its deletion without complaint)

the goblin was thinking about those men who buy women for sex, wondering which emotions must be going through their minds, guilt, release, fantasy, hate, self hate and hypocrisy, "...anyway, it's simply mad to think that one can be so cheap and walk away feeling much good about it afterwards..." ventured the goblin imagining that those types must divorce themselves from their actions by dismissing it as some lapse of their character as in "the usual me" against "an urge in me", "...ah but that excuse mechanism is to be found in many parts of society where one has to go against oneself..." wondering if it explained split personalities, or those personalities that seem to flip over from one extreme to the other like a facial expression on a clown

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Endless-Love-Print-C10080101
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:01 pm

the goblin was thinking back this morning to the last time he saw his mother in the home, merlin's cave he called it, she was happy to see him, the goblin could see that, as she was sat up in the bed and tried to talk, not that she could, only that her head bobbed forward with each word like sound like that seemed like little bullets from a steady machine gun, dad fed bits of a cut pear to her mouth and, at times, she had enough strength to take one for herself from the small while plate placed in on her lap in the dull interior of her bedroom, cell room, whatever they call them then, the day was gray the goblin remembers, this ceremonial like ritual never changed much, the pear, a freshly squeezed orange juice and the two of us there visiting her in a very long goodbye, "...it just was, and we were there to see it out as always..." said the goblin once more, adding "...the feeling even now is one of depth, sobriety, and silence, I kissed her forehead giving my promise to return..." recalled the goblin, who remembered walking away up the corridor with dad and saying to him "...you know dad, it could be so much worse, how lucky we are then aren't we..." and with that dad would push those coded buttons on the ever locked door releasing us, to the waiting taxi, only to shut tight behind us, as the taxi pulled us away one more time

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Witches
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:11 pm

fleamailman wrote:
(the goblin apologized first, and if this was deemed too adult, accepted its deletion without complaint)

the goblin was thinking about those men who buy women for sex, wondering which emotions must be going through their minds, guilt, release, fantasy, hate, self hate and hypocrisy, "...anyway, it's simply mad to think that one can be so cheap and walk away feeling much good about it afterwards..."

"those who first go there may leave better, for a time, but the emotion shall return. and in replace with said good feeling for they, the used and paid get nothing but misery and sorrow at what they have become. it is a double sided mirror, the outside showing strength and a seductive nature whilst the back side showing a broken heart and spirit!"
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:44 pm

I found teh ability to jump into the pictures!!!!

they scare me.... ... ... ... .. .. . .. . . .. .
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:54 am

Quote :
I found the ability to jump into the pictures!!!!

they scare me.... ... ... ... .. .. . .. . . .. .

the goblin apologized again, saying "...the picture is a very important evolution in ones posting here, in that, if they touch you, it means you have the illustrator's eye then, whereas, if they hadn't, it would have been harder for you to illustrate you posts well...", though the goblin hadn't added the picture for the reader's sake here at all, no, it simply went back to that same old question of "what image is this text conveying here", "...and yes, when the match is perfect, the reader, as you put it correctly in my view, jumps into the picture then..." mentioned the goblin as a vindication of illustrating then, adding "...who knows perhaps you'll see the poster's illustrators eye too, the eye differs form poster to poster so what you see is my eye here, one that's part built up on reality and part on reflection..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Pechinomt5
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:51 am

"i don't like reality" the spirit spoke while realizing she didn't like many things. "reality is meant to be good. they tell you when your a child to 'stop day dreaming and come back to reality'. I was once told reality is safer. SAFER? hark safer indeed. reality is but a continuous cycle of wrongs with a small gleam of hope that is taken away in an instant. I myself prefer the fantasy's of my nightmares over the fiction that is reality."
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:48 am

"Do you know the difference between a ghost and a spirit?" the spirit mused with a smile as she reappeared. "and by ghosts i do not mean children in costume upon all hallows, nor the fathomed creatures of 'screamer' videos scattered across the internet. no those are not ghosts. and, since upon the thought, ghosts nor spirits need be very scary. after all, what is more scarier then every day life knowing that each moment could be your last? So i ask again, do you know what the difference between a ghost and a spirit is?

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Klimtphylosophyry4
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:03 pm

("...amazing picture, don't trust me to keep my hands to myself then...." said the goblin who envisaged ghosts differently to the spirit here, saying "...I am a little bit more mundane here, for me the borderline between ghost and memory is very thin, it's very subjective to say real/false here, though I think I've explained this viewpoint before, but if not, here's another post then, but I don't think I can explain this objectively at all..." and as for the spirits then they too were perhaps just something else again, but they were not the goblin own ghosts for sure)

"...no problem everyone, my fault, I guess I am pretty random too..." said the goblin looking at that falling snow through the large French Windows where only a fair sized yellow "M" stuck tight to the frozen glass betrayed any reality, that "growing old cold reality" the goblin tried so hard to counter balance here, "...I deal with ghosts, most writers do, they pop up offering their candidacy whenever I ask myself "what in my life is worth posting", that is, as I sift through my thoughts as if to prove, to myself at least, that I too am not quite as dead as them yet, meanwhile the constant falling snow seemed an ever closing curtain that never quite closes on the growing cold outside

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Man_watching_crows

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:07 pm

the goblin is thinking of those ghosts in the past again and how stupid it is now to try to justify himself to them saying "...what can one ever do otherwise to what one has done, yes there's are always observations with hindsight but none of them will ever change what happened..." as even now those ghosts just seemed to have their palms outstretched towards in goblin in a wish to be paid, "...so what coins do I place on your eyes then to pay that ferryman to send you on then..." the goblin asked into the silence of their faces

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 CharontheBoatkeeper
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 pm

"Is it odd for one such as I, a spirit, to have ghosts? Many have told me yes, for what would i have ghosts about? But this just proves you can never know a person. Never. or, shall i say in my own case, a spirit. and again, in the cases of others, goblins, chameleons, all beings. But i protest, to know why i would have such ghosts would be a gift. Why do any have ghosts? simply because they have secrets. a person without secrets has no ghosts then? you may ask, and again i shall say no for they have secrets too, they just have not been asked about them. someone may see something and forever be haunted about it but never speak of it. someone too may see something, speak of it, yet still forever be haunted. those ghosts are not dangerous, however, if you know how to use them wisely. and i do not mean use as in force, oh no! for those very beings those very ghosts want nothing more than to be used in some way." the spirit started to hum to herself as she thought on. "and i shall always use them wisely."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 38826465
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:26 pm

The spirits mind goes back to her life from whence she come. Her mind hither on the day where it was she who was called forth for being strange, for being a freak. "We studied many things. We all loved them so, but I, aye I, seemed to be the strangest. this is, of course, their opinion, for i would claim nothing over them, even such as that." the spirit laughed, almost a giggle though she would never giggle, at the thought. "On with the tale. I was chosen, as freak and strange, to be drawn up from the norm and strike fear into their hearts. why? Even I do not know but something of them called for fear and they knew i could deliver it i suppose. And so i set forth on my task. Why? simply because now i was needed, now life was given to me in the form of Fear. oh fear that had been my friend for so long, fear that i seemingly no longer felt, now came to give life to me! i did my best, oh my best, and such horrid images were then on painted in words..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 7 Superstock11581352bthed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: