Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_vote_lcapCharacters line up!  It's picture time! I_voting_barCharacters line up!  It's picture time! I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_vote_lcapCharacters line up!  It's picture time! I_voting_barCharacters line up!  It's picture time! I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Characters line up! It's picture time!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Characters line up!  It's picture time! Empty
PostSubject: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:07 am

A lot of people out their that write [no matter what they write] have photo references of their characters. If you want to show off your character Post the picture or a link to the picture here! Make sure to put their name by it though. Also, just so we understand the pictures a little bit, why not tell us about the character a little bit?

Show us what you got!
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:49 am

I said I found Violet's picture, but I lied. I found a better one on Model Mayhem. >w< I was able to change the eye color and viola! Though her hair isn't perfect, I like it better than the previous one. ^^

Here's a new one for Kaden too. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Violet looks mad lol XD

Kaden is weired o.o but AWESOME XD

what about Joe, Garrett, Luke?
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 pm

xD She does. I couldn't find one of her smiling, sadly enough.

The picture of Kaden is a bit awkward and he's too tan but the hair is perfect so I kept it. ^^

I'm looking. D: I think I found one of Luke but I'm not sure if I like it. It's odd to see him not laughing or smiling. But I think the appearance is pretty accurate.

And I love how you know the other names of my characters, by the way. xD <3
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:47 pm

lol ^^ well i've been working with you on Violets magic remember?

anyway, if you want, i'm doing character drawings for free soooooo pm me if your interested ^.-
Back to top Go down
ashleymae
Staring at a Piece of Paper...
ashleymae

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:06 pm

For my main novel -- which I kind of put on hold like, a year ago because I'm ADD and can't hold focus on anything -- my main female is a small, bitter, British girl by the name of Mimi Riter.

THIS BE HER
[face - Katie Shaw]

Truth be told, she'll be a bit younger for my actual novel, but overall. Curly, brunette hair that curtains her shoulders, hazel eyes, only four foot eight feet tall (born with Growth Hormone Deficiency Disorder). Yeah. /nod

She's a reoccurring character, though, and most often I write her older.

YEAH
[face - Lauren Graham]

Another reoccurring character of mine is a male by the name of Seth Hall. I do not have him planned out for any novels, at least not quite yet, but nevertheless.

ISN'T HE CUTE
[face - Anthony Rapp]

Those are my two main, but other characters who will frequent my stories in the future:

Lorelai Anchors
[face - Zooey Deschanel]

Daisy Cohen
[face - Emilie Dequenne]

Noah Rodgers
[face - Adam Pascal]

I am very much a visual person when it comes to my characters, haha.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:36 pm

I like the pictures you've chosen XD

their really really good!
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm

well, i need to find pictures for my characters!!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:51 pm

duh, or i'll draw them. i'm drawing for moon too.
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 pm

awesome =]

drawing them might be easier then me actually looking for pictures
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:12 pm

lol ok send me a message wiht all the detail you can give me for the drawings
Back to top Go down
Hadhafang
Staring at a Piece of Paper...
Hadhafang

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Ashley I love Seth's picture! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:35 am

isn't that mark from rent lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters line up! It's picture time!   Characters line up!  It's picture time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters line up! It's picture time!
Page 1 of 1