Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Weekly Prompt Contest I_vote_lcapWeekly Prompt Contest I_voting_barWeekly Prompt Contest I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Weekly Prompt Contest I_vote_lcapWeekly Prompt Contest I_voting_barWeekly Prompt Contest I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Weekly Prompt Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Weekly Prompt Contest Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Prompt Contest   Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:49 pm

From now on we will be having a weekly prompt contest. the contest will start on Sunday and end Saturday. the winners will be posted by the next Tuesday.

the contest will start this Sunday if enough people want to do it.

make sure you vote in the poll but DO NOT post here. This will be strictly for prompts. All submissions should be sent via email or PM.

Thank you,

Angela N. T.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Prompt Contest   Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:09 am

first contest starting....NOW

Prompt: I gave him the other half of my heart. I worked until my fingers were numb, until i could drown all my emotion onto him with coarse precision. I used the ice needle , the one that caused the most pain.

This prompt does not have to be used in the story anywhere! The story MUST consider this though, meaning the written piece should have something to do with this prompt.

RULES:

-must be 1,250 words or less

-can be any genre

-Must be submitted by Saturday, September 5th, 11:59 pm

-no late submissions will be taken!

-send all submissions to my PM box

-You MAY submit more than once

-Can be a short story, poem, song, anything really

-Have fun and let your creativity flow. Even if you've never written before try it out!

Special ranks will be given to the winners. I will try to have a separate page for winners or at least a locked forum for them.

We will be posting first, second, third, and honorable mention on Tuesday night by 5:00pm -unless my computer fails but it'll will still be up on Tuesday just later on in the day-

Moderators are welcome to join in as well.

Thank You to all participants! This may not be a very good prompt but it's just the beginning! Good luck to all and I can't wait to see your writing!

~Angela N. T.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Prompt Contest   Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:24 pm

NEW PROMPT

It was cold outside as she opened the screen window. Her hair danced in the breeze as she thought back to what had happened....

This must be USED in the entery some how but can be edited to fit [character can be a boy as well]

Judges: SilentxMidnight, xMoonlight_Maniax, sasunaru.4life, Novel Goddess

Word count: 1250 max

Submit by: September 30th, 2009

Prize: Special Rank and banner

ALL ENTERIES SHOULD BE SENT TO ME AND MODERATORS BY PM ONLY!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Prompt Contest   Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:16 pm

NEW PROMPT ALERT NEW PROMPT ALERT

Our prompt is as follows:

"Snowflakes come in all shapes and sizes and now two are alike. Ponder this and write what comes to mind."

RULES:

-can be any genre

-Must be submitted by Saturday, January 23rd, 11:59 pm

-Have fun and let your creativity flow. Even if you've never written before try it out!

Special ranks will be given to the winners. I will try to have a separate page for winners or at least a locked forum for them.

We will be posting first, second, third, and honorable mention on Tuesday night by 5:00pm -unless my computer fails but it'll will still be up on Tuesday just later on in the day-

Thank You to all participants! This may not be a very good prompt but it's just the beginning! Good luck to all and I can't wait to see your writing!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Prompt Contest   Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:04 am

This week’s prompt:

There must be a ‘box’ in your piece somewhere. It can be any kind of box, have anything within it, but it must be within the story at some time.

RULES:

-can be any genre

-Must be submitted by Sunday, February 7th , 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Prompt Contest   Weekly Prompt Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Prompt Contest
Page 1 of 1